Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Arcturus Sinclair Send a message via Yahoo to Arcturus Sinclair

Old 09-26-2010, 10:38 PM

Cadence thinks. "Well, Cy, what do we have to use? I want chocolate, majorly." He smirks at that. "Anything that'll help with this fact, Bluey?" Cyan smacks him on the arm. "Uh, I dunno. Look. I think there might be box mix of something somewhere." He then stares at Amelia. "Not unless you want me to. And...uh, I dunno. Clean the dishes and start setting the table, I guess." He seems used to doing this alone.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 09-26-2010, 10:51 PM

A wave of relief practically washed over her and she flew through the few dishes that there were. Used to having to go much faster to get through all her chores as cabin boy on her last ship. She blinked as she reached for the next dish and found the sink empty. She'd been humming some pirate tune as she worked.

When she turned around with the dry and clean dishes she stared at the table, huh.. how do I set the table? She took the dishes over and set them on the end of the table. "I guess they will just have to take whatever they need." She mumbled.

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Arcturus Sinclair Send a message via Yahoo to Arcturus Sinclair

Old 09-26-2010, 11:09 PM

Cadence perked up when he found the box mix. "If you have water--which is a stupid thought, confectioner's sugar, butter vanilla extract, salt and milk I can make icing." He seems oddly knowledgeable about this. He opened the box mix and began digging through for what he needed. Cyan stared at him as he started filleting the fish he had. "You're not supposed to know how to do that, you," he pointed out, earning a snort form Cadence.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 09-26-2010, 11:25 PM

She turned around to face them once again, "Why not? I don't know how to do that." She looked at the box completely foreign to here. If she'd ever used it before she was kidnapped, she couldn't remember. Andrew climbed up and sat on a stool in the kitchen to watch Cyan filet the fish. Her eyes on his work as she leaned on her elbows on the table.

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-26-2010, 11:51 PM

"'Cause he's food challenged, unless he's eating it. He can barely use a microwave." Cadence smacked at him, amused. Cyan snickered and flipped the fish over, laying the part he finished aside. "Cadence, toss me the fish seasoning from the cabinet over your head, 'cause you're in my way." Cadence grinned. "No heat for the icing. So shush." He paused in his whipping to grab the seasoning and placed it next to Cyan's arm. "There. And I like being in the way." He paused. "Why am I making this first?" he asked, amused. "Meh. I'll make the cake next. Cy, you're watching it to keep it from burning or dying. 'Cause even though there are instructions, I'd still mess up."

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 10-18-2010, 06:23 PM

"A....microwave? What's a microwave?" She stared at them confused, her eyebrows raising slightly. She took a deep breath smelling the fish cook, it smelled absolutely delicious. Cook had been a good cook on her last ship, but this smelled even better than Cook's food had. A pink tint came to her cheeks as she breathed it in closing her eyes and enjoying the aroma.

Finally opening them again she decided to keep silent on having no idea what a cake was either. At least it looked like it might be tasty. maybe...

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-19-2010, 12:24 AM

"A box that uses electricity to make food hot faster," Cadence responded, whipping the icing. He took a spoon and tasted it. "Ew, that's gross." He dug in the cabinets and pulled out vanilla extract. He added a few drops into the icing and mixed it. He tasted it and nodded. "Better. Hey, Cy. What are you making with this?" He put the icing down and hovered behind Cyan contently. "Hm...rice," he responded. He flipped the fish amusedly. "Mm, food." He put more seasoning on it and rolled his eyes at Cadence. "Can you not be a creeper, please? I'll throw a pot at your head."

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 10-19-2010, 02:42 AM

Again she stared at them in confusion, "electricity?" She had come from a ship that stuck to the old ways of piracy, hard work and the sweat on a pirates back moved the ship along. Sure they had had a stove in the kitchen and a sink. Put they did not have electricity on the boat, and they only stopped in the seediest of coast towns where Andrew was not allowed to go to many places. After all she had been a lowly cabin boy.

She giggled, "Maybe he wants to give you a hug."

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-19-2010, 03:07 AM

"He probably wants to pear me in my sleep." Cyan snorted. He was admittedly bisexual. He hummed, flipping the fish again. It was almost done. He grumbled as Cadence leaned over more, purposely being a pain. "I will kick you. Shoo. Go bother someone that loves you." "Oh, but how do I choose just one person?" he teased right back. He eyed Andrew, amused. "Maybe you'll let me bother you." He eyed Cyan, watching for him to be done.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 10-20-2010, 10:02 PM

Andrew's eyes widened and she sat upright leaning back a bit as if she was about to slide off the seat. She gulped remembering one of the crew mates she'd had issues with... He'd come very close to figuring out she was a girl. That or he had. Right...Right. These guys know I'm a girl... It's not like I am in danger. She gave a small grimace like smile at them. "The fish smells good." She said changing the subject completely. A pink tint coming to her cheeks as she averted looking into Cadence's eyes.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 11-30-2010, 03:45 PM

"I-I've never been bothered before." She stuttered still averting her eyes. What was this sudden shyness. She'd been so tough as a boy, why couldn't she do the same thing now that she was a girl. Well.... she'd always been a girl just not... known. Her head was spinning from the thoughts and she drew an embarrassed circle on the table with her fingers. "I don't know if I'd like it." She squeaked out the last part, having become very self conscious all the sudden.