Azmine
Az

Old 11-17-2010, 12:17 AM

There is a kingdom in the far east where a rich family live completely sounded by trees. Nothing else grows or will grow ever since the the crystal disappeared. It was in the care of a loving and wonderful family that disappeared one day. Now their family survives on the silk that they hand make and the family survives and live rich comfortable lives.

An orphan girl was raised by the head chef of a train cart name Leon. Her best friend, Miya and her spend her days just wondering the carts after ever shift of theirs is over. After every stop they meet new people from different places and as long as they don't venture into the rich parts of the train they are allowed to do as they pleased. Well that was till her life was changed with the meeting of this one boy with golden eyes. Then she learned the of her forgotten past and the blue jewel that hangs from her neck from as long as she can remember...

Martel Irasia
Shapeshifter

Old 11-17-2010, 12:40 AM

It had been a long journey, traveling around and looking for people to buy the silks he carried in his bag. A lot of people showed interest, but some didn't buy anything. Adrian sighed and ran a hand through his thick red hair. His skin was slightly tanned, and his golden eyes gazed blankly at the door to the next compartment of the train. He was dressed simply, in plain traveling clothes, carrying his bag full of hand-made silks.

Many people in the rich section of the train had bought something or another. Men buying gifts for their wives and mistresses, women buying trinkets that their men would never get them. It was a hard life, traveling as much as he did, but it was worth it. Even though everything back home wasn't nearly as good as it should be, they were at least surviving. He had to collect his thoughts again, they tended to wander a lot. He took a deep breath and moved into the next compartment. "SILKS FOR SALE!" He called out and recieved many odd looks from the passengers. "Hey, I have a living to make, same as all of you." He said plainly and moved down the aisle, showing off his wares.

(( I hope this is good. ^ ^; ))

Azmine
Az

Old 11-17-2010, 01:26 AM

The train whistled as it departed from the station. The black smoke left a trail as they went. Many people started to get their seats and kids ran all over the train in the normal class train cars. All the rich and fancy people were as stuck up as ever, ordering expensive food, and going on and on about their riches. The cooks on the train ran all around to get the orders from the rich people. A little boy was running to his mom and accidentally pushed a servant into a rich person and water split all over her.

“Excuse me!” she yelled in a high pitch voice. She got up and started wiping herself.

“I’m so sorry,” the servant said as she tried to help. The fat woman pushed her away.

“That's quite alright.”
she huffed as she strutted off. Her fat wiggled in the dress as she walked and it was hard for the servant not to laugh. She went back to the kitchen and started to cry and laugh at the same time. The servant was medium hight and thin. She had long brown hair, that was always up, and blue eyes.

“Mayu!”
a cook yelled “Get back to work.” he ordered.

“Yes, Leon” she said. Leon was the head cook and the person that raised Mayu. She lost her memory and wandered the streets. Thats were Leon found her. He always wanted a child of his own but was afraid of getting married. So Leon took her in and raised her like his own. The only thing she has of her past is a necklace that is diamond shaped. Its only one big blue jewel. Mayu went back to the work she was assigned.

Martel Irasia
Shapeshifter

Old 11-17-2010, 11:45 PM

The train started moving and Adrian had to collect his balance before he could begin moving again. As he walked down the aisle he spotted a servant girl. She was fairly attractive, in a humble sort of way, and yet she also seemed vaguely familiar. He began walking towards her, watching her every move for a few minutes until he spotted a blue jewel hanging around her neck. It shimmered in the light and he caught his breath, staring at the gem and then looking at the girl's face. Adrian backed away and tried to hide from her. If what he was seeing was true, then... well, he shouldn't get too carried away. He tried to watch her a bit longer before coming to any conclusions.

Azmine
Az

Old 11-18-2010, 04:41 AM

Mayu smiled as she served the costumers as they asked her for things and other things like that. She moved quickly and efficiently. She really didn't like to do this but it was her life. She didn't have anything else to do with it. She saw something out of the corner of her eye and turned. She blinked a few times when her eyes didn't fall on anything. She scrunched her eyebrows together for a few minutes as she looked around. She could have sworn that she saw someone walking up to her. She looked down and then saw her jewel was showing. She quickly pushed it into her shirt not wanting one of the rich people trying to buy it from her again. That was just annoying and they always seemed to do that when they saw it. She wasn't sure what the big deal about it was. It was fake wasn't it. She had it since she was little so it just had to be.

She turned and shrugged as she got back to work. She walked over to one of the free tables and cleared the dishes off and into a bin as she started to wipe down the table. It was pretty much like this for the rest of the day. She sighed when she realized it would never end. She wished something exciting would happen.

Martel Irasia
Shapeshifter

Old 11-18-2010, 03:49 PM

The girl hid the necklace beneath her shirt and Adrian watched her, she did seem just so familiar. He had to at least ask her about the necklace. He came out of his hiding place and took a deep breath. As he walked over, he thought through everything that he wanted to say, that he needed to ask. From what he had seen, it was the blue gem from his homeland, which he often returned to in order to gather more silks to sell in foreign lands. If his hunch was correct, then she was the missing heir. But he had to make sure of that. "Excuse me, miss. I couldn't help but notice that beautiful gem you were wearing." He said calmly, though he felt his insides twisting in nervousness. "I was curious about how long you've had it." That was the major question, if she'd only had it for a few years, she might have bought it off of someone.

Azmine
Az

Old 11-18-2010, 11:35 PM

Mayu almost jumped out of her shoes as she heard someone talk. She hadn't noticed him walking over to him. She really didn't understand why she didn't watch her surroundings more. She turned to him and tilted her head slightly to her left away from him. "What do you mean. This necklace?" she asked as she touched it under her shirt. She protectively held it. "I've had it ever since I was born actually. I'm not sure where I was born and to who but right now I am Mayu and am the daughter of the Chef on this train." she told him as she picked up the dishes and bowed slightly to him. "I'm sorry but if you want to get a girl friend or a necklace like this you'll have to look somewhere else." she told him politely before she walked back towards the kitchen.

Leon watched from a far and he wondered what the guy wanted with his daughter. He noticed that she was walking back towards him and figured that he just wanted something to eat. He turned back to what he was doing.

Martel Irasia
Shapeshifter

Old 11-19-2010, 12:38 AM

Adrian laughed lightly as she told him off as the idea that he was looking for a girlfriend was quite rediculous. He followed her a little. "I believe you have me all wrong, dear lady." Adrian said politely instead of using her name. He maneuvered himself in front of her in one easy movement. "I am here selling hand-made silk. Though I thought I had recognized that gem and had wondered how you came across it." He held both his hands in plain view, in a gesture of peace. "If it is true that you had it as long as you have, then I think I might know your family. I am Adrian." He bowed to her, a small smile on his lips.

Azmine
Az

Old 11-19-2010, 02:02 AM

She stared at him quite confused. She wasn't sure what his angle was and she was a little to busy for this. "Okay, that would be great to know if I remembered anything. But I really do have to get back to work. I'll be done after six if you would like to talk then." she said as she pushed his chest lightly so that he would move out of her way. "Thank you for moving. I'll see you later." she told him as she waved him good-bye and walked into the kitchen where she knew she was safe. She noticed Leon was watching her and she couldn't help but to smile. "Don't worry, he was just talking to me about my necklace. I told him to kindly leave me alone. See, he's still on his feet." she said and Leon could only shake his head. But it was true. She hadn't injured the man so she wasn't in any danger. He always wondered how she was able to tell those things. She had this way of telling what everyone's true feelings were and it was great to learn. Especially when he had to higher another staff member.

(Oh~! I totally forgot to mention that he also has one but his is a duller color blue and it doesn't do anything but make the true water wielder's glow. Cause his family was the protectors of them. *hits self in head* that's so important. How can I forget. *shakes head*)

Martel Irasia
Shapeshifter

Old 11-19-2010, 04:23 PM

((It's okay, I kinda figured he was meant to be a protector, but up till now, he hasn't really had much protecting to do.))

Adrian watched her walk away, having allowed her to move him to the side. There was no doubt in his mind now that she was the one. He noticed an older man kinda looking at him and Adrian merely smiled at him as he moved back down the aisle, looking to sell more silks. Until he felt any immediate danger in the area, he didn't need to follow her, though he was itching to talk to her more. He reached for the gem under his own shirt, which was, in a sense, a mere imitation of the girl's jewel. It's color was duller and it held no purpose, at least, not that he knew of. He had been born into this life and benn charged to protect the heir, if he could ever find her. Adrian was certain that he finally had, so he needed to tell her about her family as soon as he was able, but he figured she would be too stubborn to listen to him right now.

Azmine
Az

Old 11-21-2010, 05:30 AM

Mayu knew that the guy wasn't going to give up that easily. She turned and watched him as he sold the silks that he had with him. She did like the colors and the patterns that lit the beautifully woven fabric but she was so poor that they were way out of her price range. She looked at the clock and smiled. The dinning cart was officially closed and no food would be served till eight tomorrow morning. She giggled to herself as she went back to the workers carts and to her bed room. She knew that Anna would be there waiting for her. Today her job had been watching the kids so she figured that she would either be sleeping or in the shower.

She turned the corner of the cart and went to the door tabled three zero four. She slowly opened and saw her friend asleep half on half off. She covered her mouth as she giggled and walked over to the bed. She lifted her up and laid her comfortably on the bed. She covered her in the blanket before sitting on the bed that was across from Anna. She turned to her left, the place between the wall and, looking down to see her art work hidden. Ever since she was younger she couldn't get random things out of her mind. This was one way to get them out. She didn't want to worry her found family so she tended to hid them. She lifted it up and started to flip through the pages. She took her jewel out from under her shirt and looked down at it. "Why wont you tell me where I came from but you'll show me things like this? Is this where I come from? Is this why I'm unable to remember anything?" he asked the jewel like it was some person. But it wasn't. It was a simple jewel that was nothing special.

Martel Irasia
Shapeshifter

Old 11-23-2010, 02:31 AM

Adrian moved to follow Mayu but was stopped by the man from before. It seemed the man had it in his mind that Adrian was not exactly a good person, a thought that he found rediculous. "Please excuse my rudeness, sir. When I spoke to Mayu earlier, I was asking her about her necklace. I believe I might know her family and I had wanted to speak to her of that." Adrian looked directly into the man's eyes. "Sir, I am sure that you can see it in my eyes, for I would not lie to you. Might I pass and speak with her again. It is very important that I tell her what I know." After a few more minutes of the man looking him over, he was allowed through, but grudgingly it seemed. Adrian bowed to the man in thanks as he tried to follow that same path he'd seen the girl take. Though since she'd turned a corner, he wasn't sure what room she was in. He paused a few doors away, not knowing he was only a few doors away. "Mayu, it's Adrian. Please come out and talk to me. I must tell you about your family." He called out, hoping she was in one of the nearby rooms. He was trying not to be too loud, but loud enough that she would hear him.

Azmine
Az

Old 12-01-2010, 03:30 PM

Mayu heard the words out of his mouth and couldn't believe it. Was it true. Did he really know her parents? Did he know what happened to them? These questions just kept spinning through her mind as Anna started to wake up.

"Mayu?" she questioned as she looked worriedly at her friend. Mayu was looking as white as a ghost. She slowly sat up and ran her fingers through her hair before she moved off her bed and sat next to her friend. She snapped her fingers in front of her eyes bringing her back to reality. "Mayu what happened?" she asked as she softly touched her cheek.

She just stared at Anna for a few minutes before she stood up and started to panic slightly. "A guy on the train thinks he knows my parents. But I'm to scared. What if it turns out that he really did leave me because they didn't want me." she said as she started to pace the floor. Mayu felt arms around her and turned to see Anna standing there.

"Its okay Mayu. I'm sure they had their reasons. Lets just go and find out. Its better to know something then know nothing at all."
she said as she took Mayu's hand and lead her to the door. She opened it and walked into the hall and turned to see the boy standing there. She blushed a little as she turned to Mayu. "Thanks for mentioning he was hot." she whispered as she turned then walked over to him with Mayu.