VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-15-2010, 09:08 PM

Brief Story: I takes place in a small town, where everyone knows one another, but they don't know however that there is a vampire among them everyday, and they also don't notice anything strange about a stranger that comes to they're quiet town one day, they know he isn't human, he has cat ears, but they don't know why she's they're, and no one wants to actaully talk to this stranger to find out.

Character Skeleton
Name:
Appearance:

----------

Name: Saleen Corvinous
Short Bio: She has been taught how to be a vampire hunter ever since she could walk, she was bred for it, she was given a kit of trinkets and weapons and other things for what she does, passed down generation to generation. she is well known in bigger towns but not this small town, she's been here for weeks being looked at funny, or just ignored by the towns folk. She is a neko demon element charmer, and is a very skilled fighter and will do her job well, no matter what the cost, she isn't afraid to die, she even doubts that she can be killed. SHe is however unhappy to have a hint of vampiric blood in her system from a distant ancestor who was also a neko demon with some vampire blood in her, she didn't know how it was possible though. Saleen has faint vampiric abilities, though no where near as strong as a vampires.
Appearnace:

Last edited by VampHunterX13666; 12-04-2010 at 09:22 PM..

NekoSari
Airheaded Spaz Cat

Old 11-15-2010, 11:00 PM

Character Skeleton
Name: Lissandra Shale
Shor Bio: Even though she appears to be a regular human girl, Liss is a vampire. A young vampire, but still a vampire, who has lived around the same area for about two centuries. She's been able to disguise herself and get adopted by a couple with no children and is relatively normal during the day. The townspeople believe she's just slightly eccentric because they think she wears red contacts and has abnormally pale skin. To everyone, she's a regular sixteen year old Junior in high school.
Appearance:

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-16-2010, 11:04 PM

((nice))

NekoSari
Airheaded Spaz Cat

Old 11-17-2010, 01:20 AM

[So I guess I'm starting?]

Liss exited the high school, feeling relieved that it was afternoon and the sun was covered by fluffy clouds, reducing the glare to her eyes. Normally, she would have put her sunglasses on before exiting the little building, but she kept them in her bag to look around comfortably. Who would have thought history would be so boring? It's better to live it in one's flesh. She was happy that at least music changed every few decades, depending on the trends. Waving to some of her classmates, she started on her way back home, thinking about the newcomer to the little town she resided in. A slight frown made its way onto her pale face, creasing a furrow between her brows. She's not a normal person, even without being a neko, rare as they are. The woman had an aura of danger that made Liss a bit wary of her, but the girl was confident she could take care of her. She was, after all, several centuries older and actually fit in to the town's community.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-17-2010, 01:34 AM

Saleen had been around, not being forced to do anything, she seemed 18, but her intellect was higher, she was older mentally, it was the way with all nekos, she did find the vampire easily, and just had to plan what to do. She sat in the hotel room she had rented for her stay compliment of her sponser for this job, and looked at her tools and such, thinking f a good way to dispose of this vampire.

NekoSari
Airheaded Spaz Cat

Old 11-17-2010, 01:46 AM

Walking into the house she called home for at least a few years more, Liss sent her senses out to see if anyone was home, and found that only her mother was there. She went into the kitchen and greeted her, kissing her cheek and feeling the warmth emanating from her. That was the only thing she envied any human: their ability to generate their own warmth. She may be technically dead (or un-dead, depending on the point of view) but she could still feel warmth and cold, and she was constantly cold. "How was school today, dear?" It was a ritual that they shared every day at this time, and she somehow drew some comfort from it and was glad she had decided to live with humans. "Same as always, boring. But my classmates were talking about that neko that's been hanging around, she's the talk of the town." Her human mother cast a sharp glance at Liss, never ceasing her activities which were preparing the night's meal.

"You stay away from that woman, Lissandra Shale. I mean it, she's dangerous," the glinting knife she'd been using to slice carrots was used to make the woman's point, being used instead of a finger to point in the young woman's direction. "Your father says that nekos are always Hunters," and she kept on slicing carrots, but her attention was obviously still on her adopted daughter. Delia and her husband Doug, Liss's adopted family, knew that she was a vampire. It had been hard to hide it from them when she'd accidentally cut herself on a silver heirloom sword the humans owned and been violently ill for a few days. They had wanted to get a doctor, but she had told them it would do no good, and had been forced to confess her heritage. The duo had been startled and scared, until she explained that she didn't drink human blood, unless she was on the verge of death, and could get sustenance from regular human food, though she did like meat to be slightly pink on its inside. So the two had accepted her again and kept their eyes peeled for any threat to her. Like the neko woman that was currently in their little town.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-17-2010, 01:55 AM

Saleen had gotten tired of planning and ordered food and put on the T.V. She put on a show she haden't seen but thought to be interesting. She got her food and she ate up. SHe couldn't get her mind off of the vampire, she knew the people in town didn't like her.

NekoSari
Airheaded Spaz Cat

Old 11-17-2010, 02:05 AM

Feeling slightly tired, Liss exited the kitchen and headed downstairs to the basement which had been converted into a bedroom for her. It had everything any teenager of the modern day could want: television, pc desktop, a few gaming consoles, and shelves of books. But she wasn't interested in those, Liss was by nature a nocturnal creature, and being out during the day left her slightly tired so she had begun to take short naps after school to recharge her energies. She still went out at night and reveled in the moonlight, the speed and strength the darkness gave her, and all her enhanced senses. No matter that she didn't need to hung for blood, she still delighted in running around at night in the woods nearby. It was amazing the amount of fairy tales humans invented about her kind. Like the fact that they could only be killed by a steak through the heart; completely bogus, and silver didn't poison them either, they were only severely allergic to it. Most of the myths were completely made up, but nobody wanted to enlighten humans, the Hunters were hard enough to deal with and adding overzealous humans to the mix would end poorly. There were few enough vampires remaining in the land, especially since most of them were no longer making hatchlings to keep their kind alive. Shaking those thoughts from her head, Liss took her shoes and climbed into her bed, snuggling under the covers and feeling glad her basement bedroom had its own heating unit. Snorting, she thought that humans expected her to sleep in a coffin. As if! She was claustrophobic.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-18-2010, 11:41 AM

She had the vampires file with her information and picture in it, there must be a contact around here, but she didn't know how, it would be nice to meet them. SHe sat wondering who it could be. She also wanted to meet this vampire first, to make sure she deserved her fate, she always did that, the towns folk of the towns she worked in knew that, and trusted her judgement, and she never judge from self interest, or for revenge, she felt that a fair clear headed judgement was the best method to find if the vampire in question deserved to die, she knew how to kill vampires, what ways where just myths and which way were, she carried tools for all ways though, being her kit was put together a loing time ago and people did believe them.

NekoSari
Airheaded Spaz Cat

Old 11-18-2010, 04:38 PM

After her three-hour nap, Liss woke up feeling refreshed and recharged. Stretching, she thought that whoever suggested a nap in the middle of the day was a good idea should be turned into a martyr wherever in the afterlife they were. The smells of dinner wafted down from the kitchen to her and she swore her mouth almost watered: vegetable soup with broiled steaks, her favorite. Getting out of bed, she headed to her closet to change into her nighttime wandering clothes: flexible black jeans, black hoodie, and her favorite converse sneakers, she planned to go out directly after dinner. Her clothes being changed, she dumped the dirty ones in the hamper and headed upstairs to eat with her adoptive family. "How was your nap, Liss?" Delia was in the process of scooping the soup, thick with vegetables, into three bowls to be placed on the table, and she could hear Doug washing his hands in the bathroom.

"It was great, I didn't want to be running around the woods with no energy," she took the bowls from her mom and placed them on their designated placemats, returning for silverware and cups. Well, she thought of it as 'silverware' but not a single piece had any drop of silver in it. Nobody wanted a repeat of her bout with the sword. "I almost don't want you to go out tonight, kiddo," Doug had returned from the bathroom, his hands still slightly wet and being surreptitiously wiped on the backs of his legs. "I don't want you to get into trouble if that neko is a Hunter." He sounded worried and Liss gave him a quick hug, grateful that they really honestly cared for her. "I'll be fine, dad! I've been dodging Hunters for a very long time remember? They haven't gotten to me yet, and I've given them no reason to attempt now," she smiled, exposing her fangs. "Besides, if they really want to kill me, I can defend myself." Neither human looked convinced, but they didn't say anything else on the matter, they knew she would go out anyway. Dinner was silent, and Liss gave her parents a kiss on the cheek after her plate was in the sink. "I'll be back before morning," and then she was gone out the door on her way to the woods.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-18-2010, 09:42 PM

Saleen had gotten bored and walked out of her hotel room, she wanted to be out in nature for the night, she would love for that, especailly tonight, she walked out of the hotel and went for the woods at the edge of town, she walked not caring about going fast, keeping an emergency weapon on her just in case, her favorite was her taser, it was a really good one too, bought by a contact for her, and she loved it, it worked to stunn anyone who would want to hurt her, supernatural or otherwise. Once she got to the woods she climbed a tree and sighed in contentment of being in nature, it always made her feel better

NekoSari
Airheaded Spaz Cat

Old 11-19-2010, 12:14 AM

Reveling in the freedom her speed gave her, Liss ran through the woods, stopping here and there to perch on a tree branch and cast her gaze up at the moon, the goddess of all. She wasn't even short of breath, considering the fact that she very rarely breathed at all, so she could clearly hear all the nighttime woodland sounds. Eventually, she began to feel her muscles tiring and threatening to cramp, so she stopped on the branch she was on and dropped down into a small clearing to rest her body. She didn't bother to cast her senses out to find any other presences, since it was the middle of the night and nobody in town dared to venture in the woods when darkness descended; and for good reason, the rumors were that there were dangerous creatures hiding in the trees at night. Liss had even seen some of them, but none dared to venture anywhere near her; she was much more dangerous than a mere woodland monster. But she wasn't thinking about them as she let herself fall on her back to try and count the stars, a pastime she had picked up from an acquaintance almost a century past.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-19-2010, 08:38 PM

Saleen looked up through the leaves and saw the stars, she wonder what it would be like to be those stars, she sensed the vampire near, but didn't move, she was relaxing now and she didn't want to bother with her work now. She started looking for constilations, a time passing thing she did, even as a child, it was calming to her, and she could spot any constilation even through leaves and branches.

NekoSari
Airheaded Spaz Cat

Old 11-20-2010, 06:42 AM

Tensing slightly, Liss thought she smelled another person nearby. But that couldn't be right, the woods were supposed to be completely empty every night! She sat up slowly and turned her head from side to side to find where the strange scent was coming from. Then she could figure out there was threat to herself and proceed from there. Maybe it's that neko chick. I was told to stay away from her, but what if I actually end up running into her? She couldn't get in trouble if it was an accidental meeting right? Though she didn't get up and hunt her out, that might give the foreign woman the wrong impression and cause her to try and kill the vampire, and that was something she wanted to avoid at all costs. So she kept her appearance of relaxation and pinpointed the direction from where the scent emanated, and waited. It was the only thing she could do that wasn't violent or dangerous.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-20-2010, 12:57 PM

Saleen then jumped down and went the opposite direction of the vampire, then went toward her with the inhuman speed a neko was born with, she was nearby now. "So this is the vampire in the town?" she says walking out of the shadows and stopping a safe distance away."Somehow I thought I'd find you here at this time." Sh really didn't find Liss to be a threat, just a young vampire. And she felt that this vampire didn't even hunt humans for blood for some reason, her eyes, seemed all wrong for it, she's seen vampires who did and they had a certain look in and to they're eyes, this one didn't.

NekoSari
Airheaded Spaz Cat

Old 11-22-2010, 08:40 PM

Liss was slightly confused when the neko sped off in the opposite direction from her current position, then turn right around and run back. Is she trying to show off or something? It was rather pointless, since the vampire was almost certainly faster if she felt like it and actually set her mind to it. How would she know she'd find me out here? The woman had not been around long enough to have found the places Liss usually went at night, as she never went to the same place more than once every two weeks. Crossing her arms, she decided she didn't have any reason to be afraid of this Hunter, since she seemed to be under the impression she was invincible. And some of the older vampires she knew, mainly Liss' maker, would be very amused at the pompous little neko.

Without ever saying a word to the Hunter, Liss stood and leaped back into the branches. Her evening out had been practically ruined by the woman's all-important attitude. Keeping her body streamlined, she headed back into town to find somewhere else to spend a few hours before going home.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-23-2010, 12:03 PM

Saleen noticed that Liss had moved, and she did want to make sure she was really a threat before she killed her. She remembered that she could communicate telepathically. 'Hold on, I just want to talk for now, but if you make me I can kill you.' she thought to Liss. She hoped Liss would listen to her.

NekoSari
Airheaded Spaz Cat

Old 11-25-2010, 08:21 AM

I don't have to listen to you. Liss's mind-voice had all the weight of her years laced through it. She didn't want to stop, the vampire sensed that she would be in trouble if she did, and it was not necessarily the kind of trouble that threatened her life; the neko woman could probably hurt her very badly, but there were only a very few things that could kill her. Like all vampires, she had only a handful of weaknesses that were unique to her, and Liss was sure that the hunter didn't know any of them, since she had never encountered her before. Besides, each vampire's mortal weakness was different. She had once known a very old vampire who could only be killed by having a certain point on his foot stabbed through with a fresh acorn.

Pausing for a fraction, Liss frowned. Since when do neko folk have telepathic abilities? I've never met one that had them, unless they had some kind of vampire blood in them. She knew there was a way for vampires to reproduce, whether it was with humans or neko folk, but she had never heard of a halfling who survived the birthing process. A frown marred her face as she kept going, knowing that she'd be safe as soon as she reached town. The woman would not dare to attack her in the midst of all those humans. Besides, her adopted parents would certainly know what had happened and demand answers from her.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-26-2010, 07:17 PM

'I have a hint of vampire blood in me, through a special process, you dim wit, I do know more then other Nekos my age.' she answers, going to town as fast as she could, and getting in the way of her path, not intending on hurting her, until she found it was neccassary.

NekoSari
Airheaded Spaz Cat

Old 12-02-2010, 02:12 AM

Hey, sorry for up and disappearing :sweat: But I'm going to take a break from RPing to work on my contest for a while. And I think you might need to work on your technique a little, since it feels like you've been trying to make your character be a little overpowered (giving her abilities you didn't specify in her CS and giving her vampire powers). You should also work on answering every part of your partner's post, that way you have a more thoughtful and fleshed out post.

*waves* If you get your skills a little more polished, throw me a line.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-02-2010, 11:13 PM

((I shall try, i probably should make the CS more clear then, lolz))