Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-29-2010, 10:57 PM

Alexis smiled and shook her head. "No I know that. I meant anywhere you stay... I don't think my parents and grandma would approve in me going and staying with you in the least... especially since I 'just met you'. " she grumbled softly then looked to where Shi-kun was looking and saw a group of kids that were still staring at them. "I'll be right back... stay." she said and had the look that she wasn't kidding. She then walked over to the group and a few of them stumbled back a step or two. She stayed over there for a few minutes then walked back smirking as she walked back to Shi her eyes being a almost deep shaded tent of blue unlike her normal greenish blue eyes.

Azmine
Az

Old 08-31-2010, 05:20 PM

Shi was slightly confused as she walked back. He softly touched her cheek. "Well then i'll convince them. What was that about if I may ask my love." he said as he traced under he eyes a bit. "You have such wonderful eyes. They seemed to have changed though." he said as he smiled more. She was just the pretties thing in the world and he loved her.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-31-2010, 08:30 PM

Alexis sighed and thought it may work though she wasn't sure. "ow that was just me showing the other kids to leave us alone... They don't like the way my eyes change... I told you I was half night elf." she murmured softly the put her hand up to rest on his as she blushed slightly. "thank you you're quite handsome yourself." she smiled then looked to see her mom in the car pull line. "come on Shi-kun that's my mom... Our ride." she said then a slow smile graced her lips as she remembered his Nick name. Slowly her memory was coming back of him and she seemed to love it.

Azmine
Az

Old 08-31-2010, 08:48 PM

Shi smiled as he softly held her hand as they walked to the car. He wasn't sure what this was going to bring. He had forgotten that she said that but he had a good excuse. She was really cute and was all his now. He brushed some of the strands of hair out of his face as he smiled at her mother. "Hello. My name is Shi. I'm glad to meet you." he said with a cheery smile on.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-31-2010, 09:03 PM

Alexis' mother smiled as Alex opened the back door of the car. "Nice to meat you Shi I'm Annabel Haren Alex's mom you can call me Anna though." she smiled as Alex got in the middle and waited for Shi to slide in next to her after she buckled her seat-belt. "I don't believe I've seen you around the school are you a new student here?" Anna asked Shi softly.

Azmine
Az

Old 09-01-2010, 01:09 PM

Shi smiled as he slid in next to her and closed the car door behind him. He took the seat belt in his left hand and did what she'd done. "Um, yes. I'll be starting tomorrow actually. I was a bit late to the trip today so I wasn't here this morning." he said with a bit of a shy smile trying to look like he was pretending but he was never good with impressing people. That's why he had to use his skills on other people. He smiled down at Alex. "I was invited to dinner but before we ate I was wondering if it was possible for me to hangout with Alex for a bit. We're going to look around for any places that might be hiring." he explained as he leaned a bit back into the seat. These seats felt a little more comfortable but still not what he was used to. He hoped that he wouldn't have to use his powers on her parents. He would love to just make friends with making friends like with Alex.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-01-2010, 11:02 PM

"Of course that's fine with me." Alex's mom smiled as she drove and Alex leaned against Shi and smiled up at him happily. "How was your day? Are you still being bugged by the other kids?" Anna asked her doubter softly and Alex looked down. "Yeah they're still bugging me but Shi-kun helped." she smiled and her mom looked at her slightly surprised by the name though didn't say anything about it.

Azmine
Az

Old 09-02-2010, 05:44 PM

"Yeah, I just told them that they needed to find a new hobby cause the one they found wasn't healthy and they seemed to listen." he said as he ran his fingers slowly through her hair hoping that she would always keep the wonderful smile that was on her lips.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-02-2010, 07:54 PM

"Well that's wonderful that you helped her she's had trouble for the last few weeks since she's the youngest in her class." Anna smiled in the rear veiw merror at Shi though didn't see the motion as she looked back to the rode. Alex shivered slightly though seemed very relaxed and comfurtable where she sat. Her mother, though of the elf side of her family, did not have Alex's pointed ears though it was very apperent on Alex who normally tried to hide them under her hair or wear a hat or headphones to keep them hidden.

Azmine
Az

Old 09-04-2010, 05:53 AM

"Yeah. I know." he said as he gently pet her. He looked out the window. There were just so many many new things that he didn't quiet understand just yet but he would get some help from his love. "I really don't know how this is going to end...." he whispered softly into her ear. He was a little worried that his stupidity in these things then she would get angry at him and leave him.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-05-2010, 06:57 PM

"What do you mean?" Alexis asked quietly her mother not hearing them. She was slightly anxious about what he was talking about since she could think of so many things that could end badly between them... though she wouldn't just leave him... for some reason she already felt love for him... and something deeper though she didn't know what...

Azmine
Az

Old 09-08-2010, 03:16 PM

"I'm just scared that you'll be taken away from me love." he whispered softly in her ear as he wrapped his arms around her more and held her protectively as he felt the car come to a stop. "I think we've arrived. But where I am not sure." he said as he softly kissed her cheek.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-08-2010, 07:33 PM

Alexis nodded then smiled lightly and unbuckled them then crowled over his lap to open the car door. Her mother had already gotten out and was now at the door unlocking it. "We're at my house... It's nothing like yours but it's nice and rather big for this naberhood." she smiled and offered her hand to Shi to help him out of the car still smiling at him. For once she was happy and in a rather agreable mood... Which she usually wasn't.

Azmine
Az

Old 09-08-2010, 11:22 PM

Shi took her hand and pulled her close and into a kiss before he stood up and held her close. "I don't care where I am my love. As long as your in my arms I'll be the happiest person alive." he said as he let her go and closed the door to the car. He blinked a few times as he looked around. Everything was just a lot to take in but he had to. He had to find a way to stay near her but he wasn't sure if he was going to be able to do it now.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-08-2010, 11:51 PM

(he he he I say he sneaks into her room XD )

Alexis was taken off guard when she was pulled into the kiss though kissed him back right away and smiled up at him as he spoke. She then took Shi-kun's hand and lead him inside where her mother and father were talking at the kitchen table. Alex's a little pale at the thought of what her father would say about Shi. "Hello Alex... Son may I speak with you?" her father greeted Alex then before she could speak requested to speak with Shi. She looked up at him and her eyes said for him not to dare try anything with her father to try and 'convince' him into anything.

Azmine
Az

Old 09-09-2010, 12:11 AM

Shi nodded and smiled at her father. "Sure Sir." he said as he walked over to the table and sat down wondering what was going on.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-09-2010, 01:55 AM

Alex groaned slightly at her father and put her hand on her face imbaresed by what she knew was coming. "Now son I have a feeling I know what's going on between you and my doubter. if I find out you've crossed the line or you hurt her I swear I am not afraid to intervean myself or have my friends take care of you... I have conections with the law and I'm not afraid to have them come over." he said and Alex groaned again still seeming imbaresed about her father talking with Shi-kun like this.

Azmine
Az

Old 09-09-2010, 06:06 PM

Shi could tell that Alex was embarrassed to listen to what they were talking about. He softly ran his fingers gently over her hair and then looked back at him. "Of course sir. I would never dream of hurting her. I'm here to protect the ones I love. Not hurt them." he said as he softly kissed her forehead and then smiled at her. "You don't have to stay and listen if your embarrassed hun. I'm sure there's not much we have left to talk about here so why don't you change out of your school cloths and then we'll go on a small little date before looking for that job for us. Of course only if your father says that you're allowed to come with me." he said as he turned back to the father. "Would it be alright if I took your daughter out on a date?" he asked as he smiled at him.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-09-2010, 07:02 PM

Alex smiled slightly relieved and left the room to run down to her room in the basement where she closed and locked her door. She then got undressed and took a quick shower before getting some fresh clothes on and read over a letter that her mother had set on her dresser. A slow frown came onto her face and a few tears fell from her eyes as she read the letter. The letter was from her older brother who had just been drafted for the war and was now on his way to the field since he had already went through the training. She wiped her eyes and slowly made it back up the stairs sluggishly.

Azmine
Az

Old 09-09-2010, 10:13 PM

Shi looked at her with a happy smile when she walked in, her father and him just talking about the businesses of this time, when he saw her with a tear that had slipped from her eyes. He slowly stood up and bent down slightly and wiped away the tear. "What's wrong my love?" he asked as he let his hand linger there for a bit before he stood up remembering that he wanted to act respectful with her parents there. He wanted them to keep on good terms so that one day he would get to marry her. Again.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-10-2010, 12:07 AM

"It... It's nothing... just something with my big brother that's all." Alexis murmured softly and her mother and father looked at each other feeling saddened that their boy had been picked for the war... they were worried he wouldn't make it home...

Azmine
Az

Old 09-10-2010, 08:33 PM

He gently wrapped his arms around her and held her close. "He'll be in my prayers." he said as he held her close and lovingly. He gently pet her cheek softly as he let her go. "Lets get your mind off of this. He'll be home and safe soon. So well have a fun time on a date and that will help you cheer up my love." he said with a small smile hoping he said the right thing.

Last edited by Azmine; 09-11-2010 at 11:50 AM..

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-11-2010, 12:27 PM

Alexis looked up at Shi-kun and nodded softly... she didn't know why but she felt as though he could make everything better for her and her life. No full memeries came back though she knew some stuff about him that she hadn't known before... she remembered dating him somewhat and how much fun they used to have though non of it was in detail like she wished it would be.

Azmine
Az

Old 09-12-2010, 07:06 PM

Shi held her hand gently as he said that they were leaving. He opened the door for her and let her go out first. "Okay, I'm just not sure what to do now...everything is so new...and strange." he said truthfully as he looked down at him.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-14-2010, 06:51 AM

(I'm sorry I haven't posted I just is stuck right now... I'm not going through a good time right now...)