Literally, I can't.

Old 07-23-2011, 06:29 PM

@Enigma: -shoves orange juice through screen- AW I made a mess D;

It's kinda sad but...then again I didn't like her at all D;

-Enigma
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 07-23-2011, 08:10 PM

I went out and bought some blue powerade so I'm happy. ^^ *tosses you a j-cloth*

I liked her. Though then again, it wasn't like it wasn't expected. Drink and drugs only go so far without doing damage. And as much as I liked her, I still had a £10 bet going that she OD'd.

SesshysMiko
Literally, I can't.

Old 07-23-2011, 08:55 PM

Yum! I'm not sure if I've ever actually tasted Powerade but I know it's sort of like Gatorade so..yum XD What is a j-cloth? lol IS THAT LIKE A SHAMWOW?

True :yes: and you actually had a bet?? lol

-Enigma
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 07-23-2011, 09:12 PM

I love blue Powerade. The red one is alright, but it's not as nice. o.O What's a shamwow? A j-cloth is a little square microfibre cloth that people use for mopping up spills, cleaning surfaces such as wood, laminate or tile and doing dishes.

I did indeed. I had a bet with my dad. xD

SesshysMiko
Literally, I can't.

Old 07-23-2011, 09:15 PM

I like red and blue Gatorade, god I could live off of them 8D I'll have to try Powerade sometime ;o It's kind of like what you explained, thick-ish pieces of fabric that soak up wetness. Like fucking magic, according to the commercials XD

Haha nice. So they haven't said anywhere about how she died yet?

-Enigma
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 07-23-2011, 09:18 PM

I could live off blue Powerade! Not so much the red, but by jebus the blue one rocks. Ah, yeah that's pretty much what a j-cloth is. xD I love them. I'm pretty clumsy so I often spill things and those little babies are a dream come true. When I moved house and had to scrub down the woodwork and the walls they were also very handy, because although they had a lot of water and soap and things they still felt dry. xD

They might have, but last time I checked it said that her death was 'unexplained' although I have the feeling it was drug related. The asspiece that she married dragged her down that route.

SesshysMiko
Literally, I can't.

Old 07-23-2011, 09:25 PM

God, now I want some Gatorade D< I'll go force my mom to get me some 8D Haha nice! I actually don't spill things all that much, it's my dad and sister I worry about. :gonk:

-shakes head- Who did she marry? Was he someone famous?

-Enigma
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 07-23-2011, 09:29 PM

I had to go out and buy my own juice, neither my dad nor his girlfriend would. xD I'm such a clumsy person it's unreal. I drop everything and knock things over all the time. I have really bad hand-eye-coordination too so I'll blame that. xD

She married someone called Blake Fielder-Civil who, as far as I know, is just known for being Amy's on-again-off-again husband/boyfriend and getting her into trouble and cheating and things like that.