roocee
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via AIM to roocee Send a message via MSN to roocee Send a message via Yahoo to roocee

Old 04-25-2011, 04:55 PM

Thanks I am trying to be creative but don't have alot to work with.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Melody Send a message via MSN to Melody

Old 04-25-2011, 05:57 PM

I haven't really done much with my avi lately. No inspiration. xD

roocee
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via AIM to roocee Send a message via MSN to roocee Send a message via Yahoo to roocee

Old 04-25-2011, 09:44 PM

I think it's cute right now.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 04-30-2011, 05:24 PM

I've had it since April first. lol. I'm so uninspired and...busy.

roocee
(。・ω・&...

Old 05-01-2011, 06:17 PM

I know all about busy.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 05-11-2011, 01:29 AM

So how has everything been going at work? oh! and with the diet/work outs? (:

Queen_Andais
I move the stars for no one.

Penpal

Old 05-11-2011, 05:05 PM

Mel you do look like quite nice, so does Roo!

roocee
(。・ω・&...

Old 05-12-2011, 01:17 AM

So do you queen!

Work is getting rather busy lately which is good. My lifestyle (diet) is ok. I'm at 37lbs down and almost 13 inches lost over my body. It's a slow process but I'll make it eventually.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 05-16-2011, 03:44 PM

Slow? Didn't you just start this like less than a year ago? lol. You're doing great hun! I'm completely impressed, and a little self motivated to keep at it. I tend to get down trodden after two weeks of no results. >.< Which of course isn't enough time for results to happen but damn it I want it now! haha. Gotta keep at it. @.@

roocee
(。・ω・&...

Old 05-16-2011, 03:51 PM

Well it will be a year here at the end of June so yes it's going rather slow. But I'm still trying it's just hard.

I have sort of come across possibly buying my own place. My sis n law found out her ex-husband is selling his mobile home for $2,000.00 and will take monthly payments of $100.00 a month since it's someone that she knows well. I just need to see if I can afford everything on my own. I'm worried about it being propane but no matter what it's expensive even if I have an actual gas bill monthly. I'm hoping I can do this to get away from my roomies. I looked at it yesterday and it's not perfect but it's pretty nice.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 05-16-2011, 04:03 PM

lol, I don't think it's slow at all Roo. That's more than an inch a month. ;D

Will you have to own land for the mobile home to sit on? Or can you rent that for a good price? I've never looked into it before... We have a propane tank and it gets filled about 3 times a year at about $600 a fill. Sometimes more, sometimes less depending on how much we use it of course. But a mobile home should be much smaller and make it easier to heat/cool for a better price.
But if your roommates are driving you crazy still, It would probably be worth it to get out of there. Your happiness is important!
One of my friends back home is planning to move out of her moms house in June. She's tired of the toxic environment her mom has been creating for her...I'm actually shocked she stayed for this long. Her moms been so much harder on her than her brothers since I met her in 7th grade. O.o I get that rent free living is nice, but after a while you realize that the rent comes at a price of your sanity. @.@

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 05-17-2011, 01:01 AM

Mobile homes are all right. Just make sure that the windows are sealed correctly that will help with keeping the cooling and heating costs down.

Thank you Roo for the compliment.

roocee
(。・ω・&...

Old 05-18-2011, 03:43 AM

Welcome queen!

I'm looking at my options. It's already in a park now Mel so lot rent will have to be paid but the mobile could be mine in 2 years.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 05-18-2011, 01:19 PM

2 years for a place to call your own? That sounds pretty damn awesome to me Roo. <3

roocee
(。・ω・&...

Old 05-18-2011, 02:04 PM

Yep he needs out from under it. He has to move to the township that he is firechief of so he just needs to sell it. He's asking $2,000.00 for it and it's certainly worth 3 times that or more.

roocee
(。・ω・&...

Old 06-20-2011, 03:32 PM

How is everyone?

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 06-21-2011, 02:59 PM

Doing alright. Scott and the kids will be reaching CA today and hang out there for a few days before he heads up to WA on his own. In about a week I get my psyche eval and then another week for the movers to come and take everything and then I can go and join the kiddies in CA before heading up to Kodiak with Scott. It still feels so far away! I wish time would pass by faster.
How are you/what are you up to? (:

roocee
(。・ω・&...

Old 07-12-2011, 07:14 PM

So how did the move go Mel? It's been forever since I've posted here.

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 07-20-2011, 12:36 AM

Hey there roo. Did you ever get the mobile home? Rodd and I are in the middle of packing up our stuff and moving to Arizona. We are finally getting away from the oppressive reign of my sister. We head out there early Saturday morning. Can't wait.

*huggles Roo* I missed getting on here and talking with everyone.

Lilim
(・・^...

Old 07-20-2011, 08:53 PM

You guys are all moving arent you O_O
I feel out of the loop I wanna move too

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 07-21-2011, 04:33 AM

Lilim the move is the best thing for our us right now. Cheaper and gives us a chance to live and not just exist like we do in California. The few downsides are moving away from my parents and we are now a lot further from the cabin which means we have to fly up there now instead of drive. Oh well.

Can't wait to get out of the office I am working in now, everyone keeps bugging me about moving. They remind me on a daily basis how hot it's going to be in Arizona. No duh, it's a desert. Happens like that.

Love The Three Musketeers! Hilarious!

Keifer Sutherland is hot in this movie! Yum yum. :drool:

Lilim
(・・^...

Old 07-26-2011, 03:13 PM

Im very happy for you queen. Its good to start over time to time
As long as your able to grow. Right now the way I am I cannot grow and its a horrible feeling.