It attacks me inside.

Sanctuary
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-04-2008, 11:50 PM

Who am I really?

--

First Name- Marr
Last Name- Unknown

History- At 19 years old, Marr was labeled one of the most wanted demons in Hell for atrocities he had commited. Unspeakable experiements even for demons who had a loose enough law system to begin with. Marr killed many; humans, demons and angels. It didn't matter to him. He developed a series of lethal poisons which he perfected through use on his unwilling subjects.

Marr was caught outside of his lab and imprisoned. This was a blow to him as his narsissism caused him to believe he was untouchable and supreme. He escaped and went to earth to hide where he faced off with Synn; another older demon whom he couldn't match up against in his weakened state. When Marr tried to kill himself rather than chance imprisonment again, Synn decided to take Marr under his wing and stopped him. Marr didn't know how to deal with the changes in himself and was unsure and frustrated with who he was. Bewildered and upset, he gave Synn the slip and was quickly captured and sent back to prison. There, he was severly beaten and his wings were torn. A baby was planted in his midsection-- a child of one of the people he'd killed as due punishment with the thought that it would kill him as it grew larger and he was sent to Mene to live while the baby grew.

--

Everything I wish I wasn't.