Rules
:: Follow Menewsha Rules ::
:: Keep it PG-13 ::
:: Everyone can join ::
:: BE ACTIVE IN THIS RP! ::
:: This is a long term Role Play ::
:: This is a LITERATE/SEMI-LITERATE Rp ::
:: Post should be at least 4-6 sentences long ::
:: You can post up to at least two good paragraphs. DON'T WRITE A NOVEL. THIS IS AN RP ::
:: Don't page stretch ::
:: USE PROPER GRAMMER ::
:: Don't submit a profile if you don't plan to Rp ::
:: Romance is allowed, just keep it clean ::
:: Don't fall in love with the character right away. Make them earn your love ::
:: No Gming or PPing ::
:: No Mary-Sues/Gary Lous ::
:: Don't make the Rp all about yourself/Become center of attention ::
:: NO CYBERING! ::
:: Use (( )) when OOC ::
:: Swearing is allowed, but don't over do it ::
:: Have Fun ::

Character Profile Form
The person in control:
My name is:
This is my age:
I happen to be a:
I appear to be: Human
This is who I am: ( URL Code Only )
I'm in the: Day Class
A little background on myself:
This is how I act:
This is the song I sing:
Anything else you want to know:

My Character Profiles

The person in control: Rose-Colored World
My name is: Hitomi Miyamoto
This is my age: 16
I happen to be a: Female
This is who I am: Hitomi
A little background on myself: Hitomi's mother and father had been together for quite awhile. They had been childhood sweethearts since middle school. At the age of five, her mother became seriously ill. The three had moved to her mother's home country of France where she had sadly passed on. Leaving her father to raise Hitomi for the eleven years, the young girl was then enrolled into Cross Academy by her father. He thought it would have been the best for the two of them, mainly for her to get the proper education. Though Hitomi is French, she also happens to be half Japanese from her fathers side of the family.
This is how I act: Upbeat personality, her mind has a tendency to drift off from school work. Can act like a child if she gets mad on rare occasions
This is the song I sing: "Ecstasy" By, ATB
Anything else you want to know: Hitomi does miss her mother, and tends to bottle up how she is feeling. Doesn't open up to just anyone, but will if Hitomi feels she could trust them. Hio loves drawing, for it is something that moves her away from reality. She also has a fear of thunder.

The person in control: Rose-Colored World
My name is: Shio Umata
This is my age: 17
I happen to be a: Male
This is who I am: Shio
A little background on myself: For the longest time, Shio has had a strong hate for Vampires. He always thought they were a legend until he was bitten by a Rouge Pureblood by the time he was ten years old. His father left his mother at a young age, and since then he grew to hate the man his mother loved. Leaving for Cross Academy, Shio figured it would be for the best only because it would get both his and his mother's mind straightened out.
This is how I act: Shio can be quite moody. He has a very short fuse, and can express his anger in various ways.
This is the song I sing: "Never too Late", By Three Days Grace
Anythis else you want to know: Shio sometimes skips classes, and goes to his "Personal Spot" near the academy.

Last edited by HikariiRose; 07-27-2016 at 04:38 PM.. Reason: needed to update the opening post