JennaTheYandere
Look into my eyes

Old 10-04-2015, 02:15 PM

[COLOR="Red"][/Survivor Dogs Rp:

Hi! This is a group roleplay from Survivor Dogs, the novel series by the penname Erin Hunter

Both Canon and OC are accepted. I'll be playing Blade, the Fierce Dog's Alpha. Feel free to join, regardless of Pack ranking and breed. You should probably read the books to start with.Warning: At times, this game may get slightly violent with fighting, but that's only to make it more relevant to it's original series. So, teeth, claws, pack members fighting with others for demotion and promotion going on...you can expect that kind of stuff in this roleplaying thread. Please fill in your information, breed, hierarchy status, Type(Fierce, Lone, Pack, Leashed), family members, crush, mate, appearance, gender, personality, and the rest. No killing off a dog without their permission, please. When you want to change a name, don't leave it blank, and let them know. In Packs, names are changed from pup to a hunter or patrol dog ]

JennaTheYandere
Look into my eyes

Old 10-09-2015, 08:22 PM

Three torturous moons had passed since Storm had taken Blade's life in the ultimate battle for survival. Blade was like a mother to her, or at least that's what she saw in her perspective; the lash of fangs and the breaking of the frozen pond was all that it took for the mighty Alpha to have fallen through into the water. It wasn't Storm's teeth or claws that had ended her, it was the hypothermic temperature of the water. Even strong and fierce, the tan and black female dog had saw the life flash before her dark portals of eyes, silhouettes charading in her direction, taunting her as she realized even the boldest and most courageous of Fierce Dogs had to die sometime. She realized this with deep terror, as she tried to grasp the edge of the ice with her paws, but they thinned and broke into shards under her massive weight. Yelping as she went, she was taken under into the freezing sea of blackness with a mighty splash, her thoughts a whirlwind inside of her tiny mind. She craned her neck and watched as her Beta, Mace, and best friend, Dagger, were observing terrorized, stricken with fear. She has led them for moons, experiencing deaths and Big Growls with them, and now she would be no more. Those were her last thoughts before the Water Dog took her.

Frankly, she knew Storm was trying to avenge Martha by killing her. And her litter-sister--Wiggle.

Blade shut her eyes, dismissing all feelings of hope inside of her as she accepted her fate that she was sentenced to by the dog gods above her Pack of Fierce Dogs, guilt creeping up into her frosted heart. She was drowned by the lashing waves of seas and gasped for breath no more, the volume of the water seizing her as she sink into nothingness until she was all gone.

/-----------------------------------------------------------------/-----------------------------------------------------/---------------------------

Mâché, a three week old pup, scuttled into the opening of the new Fierce Dogs camp. Her ears were flipping down, and uncropped. She was too young to have the ceremony done yet. She galloped through the fenced, enclosed clearing, her eyes dashing around; she was playing hide-and-seek with her brother, Jungle. Although thoughts of giving up plagued her kind, she persevered, her tongue dropping out of her mouth. Then, she spotted a docked, stubby tail peeking out from a hide of undergrowth. Smirking, she lowered herself into a stalking position and resumed to crawling down behind him, wanting the element of surprise. However, when her paws lunged out at her brother, the tail disappeared into the bridge of thistles. Odd, thought Mâché, though clever. Determined to catch him, she attempted this again, only for two larger, stockier paws to seize her and pin her down. Mâché yelped in surprise, but her paws were immobilized. This dog was female, obviously. She had a large black nose and a pointed snout and muzzle, and sinewy muscles. Both ears were clipped and curved slightly.

"Ah, hello, Mâché," the stranger purred in a silky voice.

Mâché yapped, "Who the Sky Dogs are you?"

"We don't speak of those traitors. I will prohibit it, understood?" The dog hissed in a sharper tone, keeping her claws sheathed, "My name is Blade. I'm Alpha of this Pack, understood? Dare to defy me, you ghastly bottom-feeder? I have a special place in the junkyard for dogs like you."

"That's impossible," Mâché protested, her face changing from blank to fretful, "My Alpha is Machete, my father!"

"Nothing more than an illusional phantom," Blade insisted, "I'm Alpha, I always have been. And as your Alpha, I demand you to help me with my plan, I'm seeking revenge."

"No! We're not like that anymore! Dagger left, and so did Mace. They said they always longed for their freedom they deserved, but you imprisoned them for moons. Why should we allow you back in?!" Mâché was now panicking. Blade cajoled with a wipe of her left forepaw at a cloud of smoky air, drawing in a heavy breath. Two male dogs trotted over to her, who Mâché recognized as Dagger and Mace both. Grimness read over faces, and apology. Mâché tried to wiggle out, and to her surprise Blade whispered, "No need to, darling. I'm happy to oblige." She removed her paws from the pup's youthful, lithe tiny frame, allowing her the price late of rising to her short paws, which were barely enough to support the structure of her muscular body.

As Mâché turned, the mysterious ghost slammed both paws into her and dragged her to her chest.

"You're coming with me, mongrel. And you're going to do my bidding for as long as I favor you to. Any questions you have, Id advise you to ask them now. I hate answering, and if you don't speak only when told, I'll make you hate asking." She wore a smirk on her face.

Mâché gulped, her expression dulled. Mace and Dagger were sulking in the corned of the mansion, directly across from the wired in fence.

"Why me?"

JennaTheYandere
Look into my eyes

Old 10-10-2015, 10:19 AM

Blade withdrew a long, breathy sigh. The answer to that question was that Mâché was innocent and easy to manipulate.

"You can't just be let into the Pack looking like that," the tan-and-black Leader Dog changed the subject, crinkling her muzzle in disgust. This confused the pup greatly, who tried to bark for help, but one paw of Mace slammed down onto her muzzle, causing it to scrunch up.

"Come on, Blade," Dagger sighed, "We best take her now."

Blade smirked, knowing she would abduct the puppy and raise as her own warrior dog, one who would not dare defy her Alpha Dog. Mace reared back, dropping one ear, and took a seat on a patch of dirt behind him, surrounded by tiny brownish ants.

"Very well," Blade agreed, a huge forepaw crushing Mâché's tiny fragile shoulders. A single paw was enough to knock her out as if she had taken anesthesia. Mumbling something inaudible, she fell over on her side. Blade elevated her throat to reveal a white patch of fur on the side of her neck in the shape of a dog's fang. She raised the puppy up into her jaws, who hung there limply. Blade and the other two dogs faintly disappeared through the underneath of a fence.

"Ugh, where am I!" grunted Mâché wearily.

"Relax, you're here now," a familiar silken voice responded plainly.

JennaTheYandere
Look into my eyes

Old 10-12-2015, 11:04 AM

Mâché found the strength to sit upright, her brown hues skittering in nervousness.
Blade approached her, and her memory was restored to her. She had been taken from The Fierce Dog Camp that she belonged to; she wanted to summon Machete for help, but found her speech impaired. Blade, who was strong and muscular on the outside, had a brain the legitimate size of a pea. She wasn't sharp, and she wasn't logical. A pup could outsmart her with the most assumed of tricks. Brainless was she, even to a three week old pup-dog who was barely familiar with her own kind's series of Pack slang. But the teensy pup crouched down submissively to her new leader, who nodded.

"Satisfactory," she growled, "Now the ceremony shall begin. It's ancient tradition, one going back to the start of time. We must keep it that way."

Mâché whinnied, trying to buy her face into the patch of dirt in front of her.

"That's enough cowering!" Blade demanded, two warrior fierce dogs emerging from the shadows that were painted across the den's walls, the poor pup unaware of the cropping that was bound to happen. The two male dogs took two mild steps forward, teeth sliding out through their black and blue lips. Blade ordered them to attack her, but they seemed to he holding back. The architecture that supported the Fierce Dog Camp looked loose and wobbly, Mâché noticed, as if it could've just all collapsed and knocked away flurries of dust into the air, as the dog ruffians who built up the pack, fled in terror.

JennaTheYandere
Look into my eyes

Old 10-17-2015, 10:45 AM

The ferocious canine beasts lowered their long, pointed snouts, scowling and glaring viciously at the terrified pup, who bowed as submissively as she could, still confused of what was about to happen. The leaders of the pack took this as a virtuous tradition, of which was always viewed as honorable and valuable to their history and culture. Although Mâché tried to be as polite and kind as she could, she was still perplexed on why she was taken from her parents. Surely, they would come looking for her or send the patrol of scout dogs to her? Marching forward, Dagger and Mace, both evil spirits, flagged what they had of tails and stomped a paw of dominance over Mâchés tiny, wimpish body. The legato voice of Blade returned to her ears. Feeling crippled, the female youth was forced to listen to her snapping at her, and barking of orders and demands.

"I don't understand."

"Oh, trust me. You'll find out soon enough." Blade smirked.

Wiggling in defiance, the dog's brown eyes widened. Here, before her were three large dogs--Two of the leader's most loyal deviants, and the Alpha dog herself, gloating towards her, in a rusty, broken camp, looking as if it was destroyed by an earthquake...
Mâché didn't know what to do! If they wanted to, they could kill her...Blade scrunched up her muzzle and peeled back her lips to reveal her bitterly sharp set of teeth and fangs.

Noticing the series of fungus and mushrooms along the borders and corners of the black, chipped wire fences, it made the young and beautiful pup feel unnerved and uncomfortable. It caused her to whimper tinily.

"Now," Blade hissed, "Let's allow the ceremony begin, shall we darlings?" She raked her claws across the earthly soul of the camp.

Mâché felt a searing pain as both males violently clipped her ears with their white teeth, and she yelped in pain as her ears were tugged; the harder it was, the steeper the pain arose.

The pain increased, and scarlet droplets of blood fell from her ears, splattering the ochre trees behind her, which were hidden by thorny vines, brambles, undergrowth, and dog and sharpclaw bones. Hurt she was that she had broken her own law of dogs, betrayed them all--the Forest Dog, the Water Dog, the Wind Dog, the Sky Dogs...and all the rest.

JennaTheYandere
Look into my eyes

Old 10-19-2015, 12:33 AM

Eventually deciding that the attack on her was not at all worth resisting, Mâché placed her head between her paws on the soil coated ground, so close she could almost taste the bitter dirt, pondering if she would ever have the miraculous fortune of escaping this new place, having the newfound pleasure to explore and be free and do whatever little things a young dog should. She was snapped out of her thoughts with herself by the ripping of her left ear caused by a set of snapping, muscular jaws on the cartilage.

It was none other than the Beta-Dog, and the third in command. They looked bothered by this, as if they did not want to be performing this sacred ceremony. But they were Fierce Dogs. They had to, it was their duty. It was in their nature--after all, they were born like this, weren't they?! The small pup lowered herself on her haunches, yelping and yapping as her ears were ripped. As soon as it seemed like it would go on forever, the torture finally stopped.

"Why don't you look at your reflection?" Blade took about three steps toward her. Nodding in agreement to her terms, the young pup female was brought towards a rain puddle, cleansed of mud and dirt, which was oddly surprising. Carefully, nervous about how the outcome was, the Black and Tan female gasped lightly in response to what she saw--her ears were forced upward, straightened.

She had been cropped.

"Blade! I--I mean Alpha, I'm too young for this! Couldn't you have waited until I was at least six moons--five moons, even. The Sky Dogs certainly would not approve of this treatment to a pup...I should be with my litter-mates back at my own camp, hunting for treasure and guarding longpaws, should I not? This is unjust cruelty, and it's not fair..." She longed for her former self, the face she was familiar with, the face she was raised with.

"I thought you would take it as a gift." Blade sounded confused, and hurt as she spoke.

It was just then when Mâché noticed the she-dog looked odd...odder than usual, to say the least. She was... almost pixelating...her image was flashing, transparent...her eyes could cruise directly through her ghostly figure. Her features blinked and would glitch every now and then, ever so bizarrely. Fear and tension arose in the young pedigree's stomach. Blade's dark, cocoa eyes were like portals to the underworld, the hellish realms of iciness. Why was she pixelating? Was she a mirage? Was she even real..no, scratch that, were any of them even living in reality? What the Earth Dog was going on? The ghoulish female warrior could read her mind just like a psychic.

Smirking, Blade lifted a hind leg to scratch the itchy patch of fur behind her neck.

"I should've warned you ahead of time."

"Whats going on? Why did you shape me? I'm too young!"

"I shaped you to mound you into a true warrior, not just a pseudo one. You cannot just be an imposter, a poser...someone forging the image of what your species is supposed to be, tainting your own name for your own selfish reasons," Blade spat coldly , some of her drool landing against Mache's now-tender ears, which still stung from the cropping procedure.

Mâché was about to object, when she spotted a sharpclaw, a tortoiseshell to be precise, crouched near the stair-stoop the doorway, tail flicking and lashing against the ramp. Blade was curious what caught the younger dog's attention, so she turned her focus towards the sharpclaw. Unlike most sharp- claws Mâché had seen before, this one didn't appear to be intimidating or overbearing. He had rough, thick hair and a wiry " beard" below the stump of his chin. He licked the dust and mites off one paw, appearing to be a dirty scoundrel. Blade was so focused on the newcomer, that she didn't notice that Mâché began digging an escape route, as an exit out of this dumpster.

------------POV Change-------------

Barnacle was the cat 's name. They called him that because he used to live with his master, who worked on steamboat ships and led a large crew of humans. The humans were loud, rowdy, and rambunctious, always throwing parties and making loud noises, and chorusing ancient traditional folk songs.

He had seen a lot, done a lot, been through so much...but he had knowledge in a variety of different topics and subjects. He had been out on busy streets and cities, near marketplaces and shoppes, cafés, churches, boutiques..., although old and somewhat weak physically, Barnacle, the tortoiseshell coated cat, was more intelligent than most animals.

Barnacle was also flexible, for an old timer. He could stretch his stretchable legs, and bend them in all different kinds of crazy directions. He was a good impressionist, one who could imitate dogs and other cats, and cows and cattle and hens and poultry. Right now he washed himself, giving his fur a bath. He washed his face with both paws, flexing his claws and whiskers in a humorous and comical style. He sat near a set of stairs near a ramp, and a power outlet.

JennaTheYandere
Look into my eyes

Old 10-22-2015, 12:58 AM

-----
A short while after the ceremony, the young half grown dog found herself adjusting to her new life. She was beginning to find her instincts deep down, and she did not deny them. The pumpkins and squashes on the longpaw doorsteps molded as the master found the only thing he had to do was to rid of them, resulting in the circulation of flies and tiny winged insects and bugs. The great brown oak trees were stripped bare of their leaves, their remains crisped and crinkled as they lay flat on the soot colored earth. Rain came and went. Clouds thinned in the atmosphere, and rainbows were cast. Heavy, dark shadows would font the sides of the fence walls and bricks. The pack members never joined together for howling, much to her awe and dismay. Weasels and ferrets scouted the ground fields and areas, and she could barely remember the scenario in which she was kidnapped after straying too far away from he pack, and her family. The horizon sided beyond the young female, and her snout would track down small creatures and prey as she was required to bring for her pack. Blade made her do all the dirty work and succumb to her bidding. She would seldom give her propositions, as long as she acted on some of the milder stuff and reached her daily objectives to serve the Pack. She followed codes and chivalries from all of the higher ranking members. She guarded the estate, and would snarl and growl when a stranger neared the house.

She got her feed from a trough of slop, something which hogs ate. As long as she got something, she wasn't fussy. She was reliable and easy, pertaining to all of her codes and orders. Sometimes, however, she would ponder with herself for thoughts. Her nostrils and muzzle were buried in the flesh of a fallen rodent, displaying her carnivorous nature. She peeled back her lips before leaving the hollow, fleshy leftovers for the Omega, Bullet. Bullet whimpered and timidly stalked over towards his newly appointed meal, and looked to Mâché for approval, who nodded slowly. Thanking her, he scuffled it down his throat as quickly as he could before lumbering over to his corner, knees buckling and shoulders hunched.

Blade was in her den; she had birthed a littler six more pups, although one was born dead. The leader female drew back a shallow sigh before returning it to the mound of dirt she thought it would've originated in. Her claws clicked against the dirt as she plopped it inside, and kicked the dirt over it, patching it up. It was an unsolved mystery why she did things in that manner, but a mystery it shall stay. Blade yawned, before slinking her stocky body back over to her cohorts. Mâché noticed the sharpclaw--or cat--as she'd heard the longpaws address it by--seemed to differ from the other beasts of its kind. He was aloof, and seemed to keep to himself more. He seemed authentic, calm, and a genuinely kind , friendly, and generous elderly feline. Maybe she should become more familiar with him...hmm? Mâché clayed with her thoughts for quite a bit before returning to the pampered spot of her den and resting her head on her paws. She caught a brief glimpse of Barnacle, the cat, staring at her with his wide emerald orbs, oh, how they were still, testing the young female's mind...he began tearing a hole in the screen, and crawled through it, disappearing into the midst of nothing. Mâché blinked it off, cocking her head. She shrugged it off and soon fell into a peaceful slumber.

----
Lucky was the new leader of his pack . His chest swelled with pride, and he let out a howl of victorious triumph. He was congratulated by his warriors, and he thanked them as well before licking his cheek. His tongue ramped out of his mouth goofily. His mate, Sweet, mumbled to herself and paced back and forth in circles in the center of his camp. He had set up his campsite in the ravine of a forest, surrounded by shells and beachcombers. Lucky yawned and combed his fur, washing himself for fleas and deer ticks. A crow--his lucky harbinger of peace and goodwill--flew over the sky in an aviating fashion, squawking as he navigated back home, leaving a yellow dipped black feather to fall like fate between the golden hybrid's long, limber forepaws. The rest of the dogs were relaxing lazily, slouching and lingering around the Wild Pack camp. Hay was sprawled out near the rest of the dogs' sites and send and they lay on it, snoring soundly--ever so peacefully. Lucky smiled to himself brightly, and clamped the crow feather between his teeth as an astrological sign of good fortune--a beautiful, winsome omen. Something he earned--something he deserved when he became titled himself as the new leader...