Xx I-RAWR xX
"We had to learn how to bend wit...

Old 04-01-2011, 07:33 PM

Name: Eleni Thompson
Appearance:

Name: Dawson Thompson
Appearance:

Last edited by Xx I-RAWR xX; 04-03-2011 at 08:43 PM..

Darkest Hour
I really don't like you right no...
Send a message via MSN to Darkest Hour

Old 04-01-2011, 07:36 PM

Name : Cody Andrews
Apperance :

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 04-01-2011, 07:59 PM

With shaky legs Eleni made her way over to the desk and sat on her desk chair,right beside Mr.Andrews. She didn't know that having him right next to her was going to be so distracting. How would she ever actually be able to get this work sheet done? Slowly reaching over she grabbed her pencil. With a tight grip on the pencil she slowly moved it over to the paper. "Um...this one...and this one...and this one."She whispered in a hoarse tone as she let the pencil glide over the paper,showing her husband what problems she was having difficulty with. With her face beet red she didn't dare look up at Mr.Andrews. Her blond hair covered her face as her eyes stared at the equations that seemed like alien language to her. "Can you help me with these?"She asked once more.

Darkest Hour

Old 04-01-2011, 08:31 PM

Cody was aware that Eleni was nervous.For the past month whenever he came around she was always nervous.He wondered if that wall would ever break.Glancing down at the paper he looked over the problems.'What part do you not understand about the equations its self?'Cody spoke in her teacher-y voice.He kept himself at a distance but close enough to where he could actully look over the paper and try to get a good understanding as to what she didn't understand.It appeared she had them all down and covered...so why did she need the help?Cody sighed contently.He could feel the heat radiating off of her due to the blushing.If she only knew how much he really did care then maybe she wouldn't be so nervous?Nah.Teenage girls could be abit of hand full sometimes but Eleni was just different.'You seem to have gotten the rest of them down..these ones arn't really any different.'He murmured as he stared down at the paper.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 04-01-2011, 08:41 PM

Looking down at the paper Eleni blinked a few times actually realized what Mr.Andrews said was true. "Oh yeah..."She whispered. Since she was distracted,if only for a few seconds about math it wasn't that 'uncomfortable' to be next to her teacher. Quickly she finished the equations she had been agonizing over for an hour before looking back up at Mr.Andrews. "Thank so much. Your the best."She replied as a smile spread across her lips. Not even thinking about it she gave a half-hug to Mr.Andrews before realizing what she had done. Her face now fully flushed she quickly let go of her teacher and stood from the chair. "Sorry...very sorry. I guess I was just a little to happy to finish the math problems."She quickly said,trying to explain herself. She hoped that Mr.Andrews wasn't angry with her. Eleni really didn't want him to be since after all.... she did love him.

Darkest Hour

Old 04-01-2011, 08:50 PM

Cody was slightly surprised by the random hug.Before he could even hug her in return she had pulled away.A lop sided smile formed on his lips.'Its alright.'He replied in a soft tone as he gaze her a quick squeez-hug.As if saying 'its okay, i enjoy your hugs'.Cody then stood up and stared down at Eleni.'Ill be in the kitchen if you need me.'He prompted casually as he walked out of the room and ran a hand through his hair.That was a very big step considering its been 1 entire month since we've been married.Cody thought for a few moments as he walked into the kitchen to find dinner had already been done.Going over things abit to make sure it was cooked properly he then placed the food onto the plates in certin portions so that way everyones share was equal and if they wanted seconds they could get up and get more.Cody might have married a 16 year old girl, but she was unique and she knew that in the kitchen he always worked his best.Infact that was going to be his back up job incase he ever got fired..or well chose to retire as a teacher.No way was he going to get fired, he was probably one of the best teachers there as to what he knew of.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 04-01-2011, 09:08 PM

Eleni could hardly contain her excitement as her husband left the room. Once she heard the door completely close she jumped up and down,completely overcome by joy. It had been the first time for this entire month of marriage that Mr.Andrews had actually done something like a husband and wife would. For some reason just his embrace made her heart and body fill with warmth. After a few minutes of making sure her face didn't show her immense joy she finally exited her room and soon entered the living room were dinner was already placed. Just smelling the delicious aromas made her realize just how hungry she was. Practically running over to the table she sat down next to her brother and began to eat.

-----After dinner------

With a small towel wrapped around her shoulder her damp hair laying past her shoulders in a semi-curly mess. Eleni made her way to Mr.Andrews room. Making her way past her bedroom were her little brother now slept peacefully in the bed she knocked quietly on Mr.Andrews door. She didn't exactly know why she wanted to visit him before bed. Usually she would have already been asleep but for some reason every time she thought back to the hug her heart began to beat faster and faster. A small part of her wanted to be embraced once more before heading off to bed but she highly doubted that would ever happen. Mr.Andrews was most likely only being nice. Having a hug from him twice in one night would be like having a piece of cake and being able to eat it too. "Can I come in?"She whispered low enough to not wake her brother but loud enough for her teacher to hear.

Darkest Hour

Old 04-01-2011, 09:17 PM

After dinner he had done cleaned the dishes and put everything away.Once this was done, Cody took a quick shower running a hand through his messy damp brown hair.Puting on a pair of pajama pants and a white t-shirt he then heard a knock on the door then her sweet voice.Eleni?He thought as he blinked a few times.Abit worried thinking something happend he walked towards the door and opened it swiftly.'Are you alright?'He asked softly but then steped aside.'Come on in.'He prompted as his eyes couldn't believe what he was taking in.Did she really just come here, to him?This must have been some twisted dream but judging by the fact he could still feel his damp hair and a few droplets of water ran down his face he then knew it wasn't a dream.Whipping away the droplets of water, he tried to get a grip on himself but couldn't find himself to believe that Eleni would ever want nor come to him.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 04-01-2011, 09:43 PM

With wide eyes she only nodded as she slowly stepped into the room,past her teacher. Quickly spinning around after going though the entrance Eleni's eyes glanced at Mr.Andrew before making total eye-contact with his pillow. "Um...yeah I'm fine. I suppose I just wanted to talk. Also to thank you again for helping me with math."She whispered. Eleni wasn't regretting that she came but was just EXTREMELY nervous. She had no idea it would be this nervous. For some reason knowing that Dawson was sleeping and she was now inside his room made butterfly's the size of houses flutter inside her stomach. Now thinking about it she really didn't need to talk to him about anything. Eleni always spoke to him about work but right now there was no reason for her to be in here. She probably was only keeping him from sleeping. Finally looking up at Mr.Andrews her face turned a crimson red. She hadn't noticed until now but for some reason with his hair still damp from taking a shower as well he seemed really.... Snapping herself from her trance she laughed lightly. "Sorry...I'm keeping you from sleeping aren't I? I'm sorry for troubling you. Goodnight Mr.Andrews."She said in a cheery tone before started past him towards the door.

Darkest Hour

Old 04-01-2011, 10:16 PM

Cody blinked a few times.Everything moved so fast he didn't really know what to say or do.As she went for the door he bit the inside of his cheek.Should I stop her?He thought but before he knew it the words slipped out.'Your not disturbing me..you can stay in here and we can talk if you'd like.I really dont mind.'Cody spoke up.Well slap your grandma and call him uncle!Cody couldn't believe what he had just said none the less did.Yeah they were married but she was 16 and he was 24.The only reason she was with him anyway was so she wouldn't be passed down to another relative.And according to the stories hes head he doesn't blame her at all.Cody felt as though at any moment he could jump right out of his skin..never had those words slipped out of his mouth.But was even more surprising as that his voice and body language were alot more relaxed then how he felt.Cody simpley moved over towards his chair not too far off from the bed and such.He didn't want her to think he was trying to get in her pants, he wasn't like that at all.Just having her in his very sight was enough to make him grin like a fool.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 04-02-2011, 12:08 AM

Eleni froze,her fingertips just slightly touching the door knob before retreating back. The butterfly's were doing somersaults in her stomach as she looked over to her teacher with a soft smile placed on her lips. Walking over to his bed she sat down. It kinda surprised her the reaction Mr.Andrews had to her sudden intrusion. With her blue orbs staring at Mr.Andrews deep brown ones her face instantaneously flushed. "Well...how was your day Mr.Andrews?"She asked as she unconsciously started to play with the stray string of her shirt.

Darkest Hour

Old 04-02-2011, 01:54 AM

Cody chuckeled and shook his head.'You do realise you could always call me Cody, right?'He asked with a understanding tone.His brown eyes staring at her blue eyes.When Codys eyes stared at hers, he could see a certin brightness to them.As if a pool of nervousness and excitment seemed to swirl about them.'My day wasn't that interesting.I got some of my classes ahead so that way by next week we'll be able to move on to the next chapter hopefully.How about yours Eleni?'Cody remarked lightly as he sat up straight and appeared casual.
[BRAINFART]

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 04-02-2011, 10:33 PM

"Fine...just the regular day I suppose. Nothing interesting happened."She replied. Of course that was a lie. Although she didn't like to lie she didn't want Mr.Andrews to know she had gotten into another fight with some low life kid. Even though she was a girl her uncle was a master dojo and she had learned plenty of moves to help save her butt from trouble. When she started high-school rumors spread and many people often challenged her to fights which were easily settled within minutes. She didn't enjoy fighting but she wasn't a person to deny a challenge. Hearing a door open and close from inside Mr.Andrews room she knew it must have been Dawson getting up to use the bathroom. With a deep sigh Eleni rose and smiled brightly at her husband. "Well...I'll talk to you tomorrow Cody. Goodnight."She said before exited the room,making sure to close door behind her. She didn't wait for a response since her face was burnt red. Just calling Mr.Andrews, Cody made her heart beat quicken ten-fold. She couldn't wipe away her giddy grin as she slid into bed and cuddled with her little brother as Eleni slowly drifted to sleep.

Darkest Hour

Old 04-03-2011, 04:25 AM

Cody awoke to his alarm clock going off.He always woke up much, much more earlier then Eleni and Dawson.Cody took a quick shower and all that manly garbage and then went on ahead and made Eleni and Dawson breakfest.Bacon, eggs, the whole nine yards.Cody left them a note saying - dont be late for school.After doing so, before it was time for him to leave he quietly cracked the door in Elenis room to find her and Dawson snuggeled up against each other.A warm smile seemed to tug at the edges of his lips as he slipped into the room and kissed Eleni on the forhead, then walking out of the room carefully and very quietly as to not wake them both up.Once this was done, he left the apartment and headed straight for the school.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 04-03-2011, 08:37 PM

Not long after Mr.Andrews left the apartment Eleni and Dawson woke to their alarm clock. It didn't take them long to eat the breakfast her husband left them and finish getting preparing for school. With Dawson now safely at his kindergarten class Eleni happily started her way towards the high school. With her school uniform crisp and clean and a full stomach she really though that today would be a better day. Of course that was until two hands snaked around her arms and pulled her back into a small alleyway. With wide eyes she looked over to her kidnappers and saw that two males that were wearing her high school uniforms. Suddenly the worry in her eyes turned to anger as she let out an exhausted sigh. It wasn't even noon yet at she was already being challenged. "Alright let's get this over with."Eleni stated while cracking her knuckles. Within seconds she was dodging blows and giving them as well. As she felt a sharp sting across her cheek her eye began to twitch. "Haven't you ever heard that you shouldn't hit a lady."Eleni growled as she leaned against the stone wall for support. "Playtime's over." She said as her fist made contact with one of the males right cheek. Spinning around she kneed the other guys stomach before he was even able to put another scratch on her.

------At School----

Looking at herself through the bathroom mirror she could see the small bruise forming on her cheek and slowly etching to her cut lip. She was able to wash off the dirt but since she didn't carry around make-up Eleni wouldn't be able to cover up the slightest bit of her fresh wound. Rolling her eyes she held her bag tightly while walking through the empty,school hallways. She had been late because of those two jerks and now she would have to show up to class looking like...well...'this.' Although she really didn't care. Looking in through the small window she could see Mr.Andrews writing a few things down on the board before sitting down at his desk. Suddenly she realized that Mr.Andrews would see her face and knew he wouldn't be happy about it. I'll just have to make sure he doesn't see me. Eleni thought as she opened the class door,threw the tardy slip on his desk,and ran to her seat. All the while she had her covered by her curly,blond hair. I don't think he saw me. She thought while getting out her notebook and started to take down notes. She hoped this would preoccupy her mind and not make Mr.Andrews suspicious.

Darkest Hour

Old 04-03-2011, 08:46 PM

Cody did take note to Eleni walking in but didn't get a glimpse of her face.As the class came to an end and everyone was dismissed he then stared at Eleni.'Miss Thompson, please stay.I have speak to you.'Cody spoke in his teachery voice.He knew she was some all-star at kicking butt, but when she got hurt things went all down hill.It was hard to keep things a secret between the two sometimes.Cody was just very possesive and protective over Eleni.He only wanted the best for her but fighting didn't get her anywhere.Cody was ready to snap, if he saw even a bruise on her he'd snap a boys head.
[Brain fart.]

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 04-03-2011, 09:02 PM

With a soft sigh Eleni quickly stuffed her notebook into her bag and just started to think she was out of the hole until she heard Mr.Andrews words. Those words made her freeze up instantly. Returning to her seat she waited until there was only Mr.Andrews and herself left in the room before she stood once again. Her head still lowered she walked up to Mr.Andrews. Quickly she placed her hand across her cheek and lower lips to hopefully hide her wound as she raised her head to meet Mr.Andrews deep brown orbs with her blue one's. "Did you need to talk to me about something Mr.Andrews?"She asked with her most sweetest and innocent tone.

Darkest Hour

Old 04-03-2011, 09:21 PM

Cody kept a straight face.His features edged with abit of anger as he stared at Eleni.'Please remove your hand from your face miss Thompson.'The words came out in a wisp, he felt as though he was pulling teeth to get the anwser straight out of her.He hated trying to make her tell him things but he had a feeling it was her fighting again.Cody kept a quizzical gaze on Eleni, his voice clipped but in a teachery tone.The last thing he wanted was for students to think he favored her from the rest - but that was true.Cody kept on swearing to himself if she had a bruise or anything worse he'd expell a brat.Boy or girl.Eleni was his wife and he had done setteled down.Even if he was a teacher he wouldn't let anyone get away with this.And by anyone he quiet litterly meant anyone.If Dawson did it..well that was Dawson.He'd probably just tell him to not play so rough but kids around here he could do something about.Expoltion should do the trick but he had better plans then that.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 04-03-2011, 11:14 PM

Seeing the sudden anger in his tone her blue orbs hardened. "Fine."She stated as Eleni removed her hand from her wound and let it fall to her side. Rolling her eyes she looked away from Mr.Andrews. "It's just a little scratch that I got from walking into a pole. It's no big deal."She stated with annoyance in her tone. It's not like he would do anything. Mr.Andrews was of course only her teacher.....that's it.

Darkest Hour

Old 04-09-2011, 04:51 PM

Codys jaw clenched seeing the horrid bruise and cut..On his Eleni?He swallowed back the anger and stared Eleni square in the eyes.'Give me names, please.'He stated quietly, trying not to tick her off anymore at the fact she was already annoyed.That was the last thing he wanted to do.Cody knew once they were both home he'd try and clean up that bruise and cut.The last thing they both even needed was to get a call from the school ranting on about abuse.Silent appeared to fill the bittersweet air between the two as the anger in Codys eyes reflected off the annoyance from Eleni.How could he not be angery?Yeah, Eleni got into fights but that didn't change the fact these brats kept geting away with it.Its about sometime somebody put them in they're place and by the time Cody was done with them...well lets just say they might end up transfering schools.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 04-09-2011, 05:29 PM

Eleni shook her head as the question passed through her ears. "No...I can't. I wasn't even able to see there face properly. They dragged me into an alleyway so it was pretty dark."She stated as her hands gripped the strap on her bag even tighter. Taking a few steps back Eleni started towards the door. "I'm sorry...if I don't get to my next class now then I'll be late. Besides....even if you knew the students names it's not like you would do anything."She whispered. With the hard twist of the knob she opened the knob and before Mr.Andrews was able to protest her sudden leave,stepped out and shut the door behind her.

Darkest Hour

Old 04-15-2011, 02:25 AM

Cody was tempted to flip something over at her attitude.Now he felt like the father and she was the daughter.Puting a hand on his face to calm himself, he took in a deep breath.Soon afterwords he sat down at his desk trying to figure crap out while eating his lunch.While time flew by the next period of the day begun.Students arrived and he just so happend to over-hear to beat up boys talking about how Eleni whooped them but they nailed her good.Nailed her?Cody maintained his teachery self and approached the boys and asked to speak with them in the hallway.As the three of them went outside he then stood before the two as they conversed and he yanked out the truth tooth by tooth.'Go to the office, we will all decied your punishment.'Cody spoke, his tone clearly angery.The boys scampered off and he went on teaching his class and the rest of the periods.Although when he arrived at the office they went on ahead and allowed him to decied they're punishment.Fear appeared to strike through the two boys eyes as he spoke.'I believe suspension for about 4 weeks.After all, if it had been on school campus you could've been expelled for batterery.'Thats when the teachery voice faded and his manly man voice steped in.After Cody took care of buisness he headed home but made a mental decision, dont be too affectionent towards Eleni.It appeared by showing affection she just lashed out at him during that one moment.Or so thats how it felt.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 06-11-2011, 04:42 AM

Wow it was already the end of the day and all she could think about throughout the rest of her classes was how childish she had acted infront of Mr.Andrews. The only thing she wanted to show him was how mature she could handle a situation but it seemed since she is a child after all...."Damnit! Why did I have to act like such a kid!" Eleni shouted. She didn't care about peoples stares or whispers. Shaking her head quickly Eleni knew she needed to apologize as soon as she saw Mr.Andrews. Making her way out of the school it only took a matter of minutes to reach the apartment and step inside. Taking her shoes off at the entrance she quickly dropped her bag off in her room before making her way to the kitchen. She liked to get a glass of milk or tea before starting school work. Hopefully she would have enough time to think of a good way to apologize before Mr.Andrews returned home.

Darkest Hour

Old 06-13-2011, 04:07 AM

After Cody gotten matters taken care of at school, he returned home.As usual he set his things down inside his bedroom and went for the kitchen to start up dinner.To be honest Cody was perfectly fine.The insident in the classroom no longer had such an affect on him.He found the solution to the problem.By finding the solution he was able to have his mind put at ease.'Hello Eleni, how was your day at school?'Cody asked casually as he washed his hands off and begun to get things out of the cabints such as bowls, ect, ect.Puting things into place, trying to keep his hands busy as he awaited for her response.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 07-20-2011, 01:19 AM

After a few hours of absolute horrific homework she was done and now awaiting Mr.Andrews return. She had already taken a shower and now was dressed in her casual pajamas. Eleni half-asleep,half-watching Dawson's favorite TV show when she heard the apartment door open and then close a half second later. Knowing it was Mr.Andrews her heart beat suddenly began to beat ten times faster. Dawson has already ran over to Mr.Andrews as he was now in the kitchen. She could only nod at his greeting before rising from the couch and sluggishly moving into the kitchen. With a deep sigh her head rose and Eleni solid blue orbs stared into Mr.Andrews deep crimson ones. "I'm sorry...for my behavior today. I was immature and now know I was in the wrong. Please forgive me." She announced with a firm tone.