Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 06-01-2011, 12:01 AM

Plot: One day a new teacher arrives at the school, and she is also new in town. She meets her students and one of them catches her eye. She hides it pretty well, but how long can she hide her feelings from that student and still stay professional?

Character Profile(s)

The Teacher
Name: Ms. Grace Vandale
Height: Five foot Six
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Purple
About Him: Ms. Grace Vandale just moved into town and landed a teaching job. She is a kind person, although she has a slight anger management problem. She was in a relationship before moving into town, but that relationship went sour. Now she is single. Teaching is her passion, but this situation will make her teaching career a bit more challenging.

Picture:

Last edited by Dottie Mae Evans; 06-01-2011 at 02:15 AM..

GrandpaGeorge
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 06-01-2011, 02:11 AM

The Student

Name: Kaidence Mcquire but his friends call him Kai
Height: 5'9
Hair Colour: Naturally Black, but he always has blue and green in it.
Eye Colour: Green, and changes to blue from time to time.
About him: Lives with his parents, originated from Tokyo, japan. Came here after his father landed a job. Kaidence has a girlfriend named Kirsten. He also has attractions for an older girl in his class.

Picture:

Last edited by GrandpaGeorge; 06-15-2011 at 05:24 PM..

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 06-01-2011, 02:59 AM

Ms. Grace Vandale walked out of the main office after getting her teaching assignment. She was looking for the classroom she would be teaching in. She wondered if her new students would like her. She was going to be teaching English and creative writing. Ms. Vandale found her classroom after walking to the wrong classroom the first time. She walks into her classroom and prepares the lesson for today. She also writes her name on the board. She turns on the computer to check her work e-mail for a minute.

When it ten minutes till students were suppose to walk into the classroom, Ms. Vandale got everything ready. She sat at her desk and waited for the students to come in. While waiting, she looked at her attendance sheet. "Kaidence Mcquire?" Ms. Vandale said to herself as she remembered he exboyfriend.

Ms. Vandale snaped out of the flashback and went back to reviewing the attendance sheet.

GrandpaGeorge
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 06-02-2011, 10:04 PM

Kaidence woke up, walked downstairs and started cooking breakfast. Kai looked in the fridge for eggs. "I really need to buy some eggs" he said putting his shoes on and going to the store. Waking up and going to the store this early in the morning wasn't a good idea for Kaidence, especially since hes driving.

When Kai got to the store he went to the dairy area. Kaidence immediately started open cartons of eggs to check for broken eggs. Kai found a purfect carton on the first one he picked up. The tired boy then walked to the cash registers. "Anything else" the cashier asked Kai. "Uhm, yeah I'll get this chocolate bar" Kaidence said passing her the chocolate bar. "Okay" the young girl said smiling she then bagged the food and passed it to Kaidence. "Thanks" The boy said grabbing the bag and walking out to his car.

When Kaidence got to his car he started the vehicle up. "It's already 8:45, I have to get to school" He said starting the car and heading towards his school. When Kaidence pulled up in the parking lot, he noticed that he forgot to go home and drop off the eggs. "Oh well" Kaidence thought. Kai stepped out of his car and walked to the school. "Good morning" he said smiling at the secretary. "I'm sorry I'm late" Kaidence said walking over to his spot in the classroom.

Last edited by GrandpaGeorge; 06-03-2011 at 11:23 PM..

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 06-03-2011, 11:31 PM

Ms. Vandale looked at her watched and noticed class was going to start. "Well I better get ready to teach," Ms. Vandale thought to herself. She stood up and streached. Then the first couple of students came in. They noticed the new teacher and wondered what happened to Mr. Valentine. They whispered among themselves and sat down.

Ms. Vandale saw Kaidence when he walked in. She looked at her briefly and went back to looking at her role. She also looked at the computer screen for a second or two. After a few more students walked into the class room, Ms. Vandale looked at the time and noticed it was almost time for her to lock the door as instructed by the main office. Although she let in a few late comers before doing that.

"Good morning class, unfortunately Mr. Valentine will no longer be your teacher for the rest of this year," Ms. Vandale said as she was standing up, "I am Ms. Vandale, and I will be your English teacher for this year. If you have any questions, feel free to ask."
Ms. Vandale then started calling the class role.

Last edited by Dottie Mae Evans; 07-27-2011 at 11:18 PM..

GrandpaGeorge
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 06-03-2011, 11:54 PM

Kaidence seen a few of his friends sitting at their desks. He decided to sit with them today. Kai noticed the new teacher and was confused. "Who's the new teacher, where's Mr. Valentine?" Kaidence asked his friends as he sat back in his chair. Kaidence bit his lip as he walked up to the front of the classroom. "Aren't you going to give me a tardy slip, Ms. Vandale?" Kaidence asked lifting his eyebrows in a confused way.

Kaidence stood there for awhile waiting for her to say something. "Mr. Valentine always disciplined us with a smack of a ruler and a tardy slip. As well as detention" Kai said grabbing a ruler and passing it to the new teacher.

"Awh" All the students groaned. "He was awesome" Some of the students said. "What happened" The other students said wondering. "I'm pretty sure nothing happened." Kaidence said trying to calm the class down. Kaidence seen his girlfriend walk into the room late. He walked over to the desk where his bag was and then to the desks that were pushed beside each other just for them. "Hey baby" Kai said as he sat down beside her. "Hey, we still on for tonight" Kirsten said kissing Kaidence. "Yeah" Kaidence said kissing her back. "I can't wait" Kirsten said biting her lip and paying attention to the teacher.

Last edited by GrandpaGeorge; 06-18-2011 at 09:24 PM..

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 06-18-2011, 09:45 PM

"Well, unfortunately, Mr. Valentine fell ill and will be back next year," Ms. Vandale said as she felt said for the students, "As for the ones that came in late, I'll let this tardy go for today but next time if you come in late, you will get a detention."

There was a rumour flying around the teacher's lounge that Mr. Valentine won the lottery. Unfortunately for Ms. Vandale, she was told a little fib. Since she was new, they wouldn't tell her the "truth". They were afraid she would tell the students.

Ms. Vandale saw Kirsten kissing Kaidence. She kept her jealously on the inside and decided to start today's lesson.

"All right class, we'll continue where Mr. Valentine left off," Ms. Vandale said, "Who has last week's homework to turn in?"

After a few seconds of pausing, Ms. Vandale continued on with the less. "If you have it, put it in this tray. If you don't have it, turn your text book to page 209 and we'll read Harrison Bergeron for today. Then you'll do the questions on the last page." Ms. Vandale said, "Also for homework, you'll write an essay on the story. More details will be given before class ends."

GrandpaGeorge
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 07-27-2011, 04:40 AM

Kaidence leaned back in his chair, letting it balance on it's back legs. Kaidence put his chair back onto it's four legs, and walked to the teachers desk. Kai winked at Ms. Vandale and passed her his homework "I worked on it for 15 minutes, I hope it's good enough" Kaidence walked back to his desk with a huge smirk on his face and high fiving his buddy before sitting. "Wanna ditch at lunch?" Kaidence said leaning into Kirsten, then looking at the teacher then glancing back to Kirsten.

Kaidence decided to actually try to impress the very attractive teacher. He flipped his book open to page 209 and started reading. Kai thought for a moment. He knew all this information already, The questions would be easy. Kaidence flew threw the questions with ease. Kaidence walked up to the front of the room, and tossed the answers on her desk. "Told you it takes 15 minutes for me" Kaidence leaned into the teacher talking in a slight whisper. "I hope you don't think, i'm just a stupid football jock. I'm actually smart but the team doesn't approve of brains" Kaidence wiped a single tear then walked back to his desk and sat down awaiting the loud bell, dismissing them to their next class.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-28-2011, 01:03 AM

Ms. Vandale just nodded as Kaidence handed in the homework. She looked at him briefly, but not enough to be noticeable. As Ms. Vandale was teaching her classing, she looked at the story and typed up things on her computer in the classroom. Then she noticed some of the students chattering and such. She decided to let it slide, since they weren't being disruptive. Although she should take control of his class sooner or later. Also, did she really want to teach in a high school setting. Now that was the question.

Ms. Vandale noticed a few of the classroom's 'brains' were working on their assignment quietly. Then she saw Kaidence come up to the desk and handed the work for today. When she heard the first thing he said, she then said, "Okay, you may take your seat and take down the notes for tonight's homework."

Ms. Vandale had to stay professional, although one of the classroom nerds knew something was 'off' about this teacher. When Ms. Vandale heard the second sentence, she said in a low enough voice where only Kaidence can hear her, "It's all about survival of the cliques anyways in high school now at days, huh?"

Then Ms. Vandale thought to herself, "High school is still the same as it was during my days, how sad. This is where we learn it's the survival of the fittest. The adult isn't better, it's almost the same..."

Then one of the classroom nerds came up to the desk and place his work on the desk, then he went back to his desk.

Ms. Vandale got up and started writing down the homework assignment on the board, "Okay class, your homework assignment is on the board. You will write an essay on the story and compare it to other aspects of your life." After she finished writing she then said, "If no one or only 1/4th of this class turns it in. You'll be quizzed on the story."

Ms. Vandale then took her seat after she wrote on the board. The classroom nerds didn't like her too much, and decided to try to get Mr. Valentine back.

GrandpaGeorge
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 07-28-2011, 04:54 PM

Kaidence thought Ms. Vandale was the best teacher he'd ever had and he had never felt this way about anyone before. Liking someone but having to keep it a secret, it was difficult for Kaidence because every time he went to the front of the classroom he wanted to tell her. Kaidence normally could be able to find at least one bad thing to say about everyone, but not his new teacher Ms. Vandale. She was perfect, perfect hair and eyes. Flawless skin, Kaidence was impressed. Kai didn't know how long he could keep his feelings a secret, he was worried about tonight possibly yelling Ms. Vandale instead of Kirsten.

Kaidence smiled "Okay." Kaidence watched her as she faced her head down and started speaking. "Yeah basically, but I still have my free life." Kaidence smiled. "I have something to tell you, And you'll probably think it's insane... But I like you" Kaidence put his hands on his cheeks, not allowing Ms. Vandale to see him blushing. Kai then walked back to his desk once again letting it stand on the back legs. Kaidence pulled out his binder flipping to a new page, and started writing the notes down, which he slid through with his impressive handwriting.

At the end of the class, Kaidence didn't go straight to football practice, he stayed in the classroom until all the students left. "Ms. Vandale?" Kaidence said before he walked up and stood in front of her desk. "I... I... I'm sorry about earlier" Kaidence frowned and looked into the teachers eyes. Kaidence loved the color purple, especially in eyes.