Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 01-24-2011, 10:47 PM

(Nah it's fine, I know what that's like)

Jason went the the rest of his classes as if the day would never end, he slept through all of them except his gym class which was his last hour but kept his cell with him. 'When ever you want to know soon, let me know before after school comes' he text'd right before p.e. class.

Shiverpass
"Wear your heart on your cheek."

Old 01-28-2011, 02:58 AM

Josie sighed. It was ninth period. 'Just please tell me who you are? Of all these months we've been texting, I wouldn't care who you are...though I do want to know.' she texted back. She sat in her ninth period French class, staring out the window once more. They had a substitute today, so they didn't have any assignments left for them to do. At that, she was rather glad.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-29-2011, 09:22 PM

'Maybe you can see me after school' He text'd but before waiting for her to reply he added 'Meet me afterschool on the front steps and look for someone texting with a blue and black phone' and with that he sped up running getting yelled at by his coach.

Shiverpass

Old 02-18-2011, 08:54 PM

I'm sorry. :( I've been so busy lately that I am unable to keep up with any roleplays. :(

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-18-2011, 09:56 PM

(It is totally fine, I understand, take as much time as you need to)

Shiverpass

Old 02-23-2011, 08:57 PM

Josie stood, as told, in front of the school, on the steps. Sher bidden Brendan good luck at his practice for Friday's game as she sat on the stone steps of the school's front. She sat there with her latest book open. She had to read Jane Eyre for English and actually, she wasn't minding at all. She thought the book much better than Farewell to Arms and even Romeo and Juliet.

Every so often, she'd look up at people who passed her around her. Mostly girls and never any guys with their phones out. It was always either their mp3 or God knows what else. Impatient, she took out her cell phone. 'Not to sound impatient or anything...but I'm waiting...:/'

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 04-14-2011, 01:59 AM

'Alright then' he text'd back. After everyone was gone, he appeared and sat right next to her "Waiting for someone?" he asked not giving it away right then and there, that would be too easy and no fun. Standing there he waited moving his hair a bit out of his face.

Last edited by Kia_; 07-29-2011 at 06:57 PM..

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-29-2011, 06:57 PM

Shiverpass: would you still want to rp this? I write a lot more than what I did above.