Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 07-22-2010, 12:10 AM

"Dared Love"

Maybe the popular boy is dared by his group of friends to go out with the next girl he bumps into and it's the shy one and later he realizes he actually likes the girl and so on.

Name- Matt Vendetta
Age- 17
Pic-

"Hey man, we have a bet for you" Ryan spoke cheerfully "Yea, unless your chicken Kevin stated with his arm around his twin. "Alright what is it?" Kevin added as the sound of the school bell rung to release the zero hour students whom come at 6:30am for an extra hour of class. "The next girl you bump into, you have to date" Ryan replied as Kevin added "Yea, what do you say?" "When's the bet start?" Matt asked. Kevin and Ryan smiled more like smirking and pushed him while saying "NOW" and then hid as they watched him fall over one of the quietest girls in the school.

LOLLIPOP!
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to LOLLIPOP! Send a message via MSN to LOLLIPOP!

Old 07-22-2010, 01:04 AM

Name: Payton Clary
Appearance:

Another day of school and Payton stepped into the building immediately craving a trip to the art room. After all, that was all she really cared about in this building. She was a straight A student but it was mostly because she wanted to get into a great art school after graduation. Otherwise, she really didn't particularly care about her other subjects. With a neat collection of notebooks and artpads in her arms, Payton moved quickly through the hallway at her usual speedy pace. Suddenly, though, she saw somebody jump in the way. He'd appeared out of nowhere, but all she knew was that seconds later she was on the floor and her notebooks were scattered, loose sheets of artwork sliding around on the floor here and there.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-22-2010, 01:53 AM

"Oh no, I'm so sorry. I'm such a Klutz" Matt said out of habit and looked over to the girl. She had messy blonde hair in two braids in front of her. He then saw all the pictures spreaded out and started putting them together and noticed how good they were "Wow, these are really amazing-no wait I shouldn't be looking at these" he wasn't ashamed of them as he picked up the rest of her sketch books and handed them back to her. He was in art class because he was always doodling so the teachers stuck him in it. He wasn't very good though. He didn't think anyone would like it if their drawings were seen by a total stranger. "So sorry, forgive me" Matt added.

LOLLIPOP!
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-22-2010, 02:53 PM

Payton winced as she climbed back up to her feet, taking a moment to brush any dirt off of her clothing. Her eyes then skimmed the floor for her books, but the boy who had conveniently decided to topple into her was already picking up his things. "Oh," she said softly. "Thanks." She was brief as she stepped forward and took her notebooks back from him. "It's okay. Don't worry about it." She had to admit that she was a bit protective over her artwork and she caught herself eying him cautiously before slipping past him and holding her eyes to the floor. In the very back of her mind, she couldn't help but notice how attractive the boy was. She'd seen him in the halls before, but he'd never actually spoken to him and this small encounter had caused a brief twinge of delight. Unfortunately, she was incredibly shy and too self-conscious to actually approach him and she simply felt foolish sticking around.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-22-2010, 07:06 PM

Matt ran to catch up with the girl 'Wow she's quick' he thought to himself "Hey, I'm Matt. At least let me treat you to some ice cream after school, that was so rude of me" he spoke and really looked like he wanted to pay her back for that. "At least think about it?" he asked. He was starting to act like a little boy and no one was hardly paying attention to them.

LOLLIPOP!
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-22-2010, 08:53 PM

Payton was a bit taken aback when the boy began to follow her. She kept her eyes forward, though, let them scan the ground as she walked. "What?" she muttered softly as she glanced to the side. This was the first time anybody had bothered to pay this much attention to her so she wasn't quite sure what to do at first. Finally, though, she continued, shaking her head slightly. "It's okay. It's really not a big deal." Glancing to the side toward him, she couldn't help but smile slightly. He really was cute. Pressing her lips together into a fine line, though, Payton immediately looked away, her smile vanishing. A lot of people thought she was a bit cold since she kept to herself. That wasn't the case, though. She was just painfully shy and had a lot of trouble talking to people.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-23-2010, 12:10 AM

"Alright suit yourself but I won't give up until I've paid you back for knocking you over and messing up your beautiful artwork" Matt said and walked to his locker to get his bag and then headed to Art class where he sat in the back. He laid his head down and wondered what it would be like. It was already autumn and the leaves had changed color, the gentle breeze was back and it felt good. (Ok, now I want autumn to come, I love autumn and spring but mainly autumn)

LOLLIPOP!
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-23-2010, 12:21 AM

Payton felt herself slow her pace just as the boy left her alone. She caught herself turning her head slightly to make sure that he was actually gone before smiling slightly, her cheeks reddening. But she suddenly shook her head and kept walking, heading to her first class of the day.

The art classroom was nearly full when she had gotten there, which was unusual. The obstacle in the hallway had done a good job slowing her down, though, so she fished for an empty seat and headed toward the first one she saw, near the back of the classroom. With a small sigh, she set her things down on the desk in front of her before glancing off to the side.

Wow. Just wow.

There was that exact same boy who had knocked her over. Sitting there right next to her. Her eyes widened slightly and she felt herself instinctively turn her head to the left as if she were using her hair to hide her face. Maybe he wouldn't recognize her. 'He wasn't kidding when he said he wouldn't give up,' she told herself silently as she squinted a bit.

((Awwe, I know what you mean. It's too hot out right now! X_X Breezes sound so good!))

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-23-2010, 02:48 AM

(lol yea it's like still in the high 90's over here and we have more storms this weekend which should make it hotter XD It sucks to be in MO)

Matt had his head turned the other way looking out the window to the sky and watched the clouds go by. 'Wonder what today's assignment will be' he thought to himself, he was also sketching out the head of a dragon which seemed like the only thing he could draw. He was terriable at people and it was no use with animals unless they were mythical. He yawned and sighed afterwards and realized someone was sitting next to him, 'great which one is next to me this time' he turned his head to see it was the girl from earlier "Oh hey, I didn't think we'd have the same hour together" he stated but he wasn't too loud, everytime he was loud in a creative type class, he would always get scolded. The class bell rung and the teacher was reading names off.

"Alyssa Blake?" the teacher called off. "Here" a girl with short dark brown hair spoke up, she had green bangs and green eyes. "Kyle Matthews" "Present" "Tyler Swope" "Oh, here" The teacher ran through the names "Matt Vendetta? Is he here this year?" the teacher teased purposly "I'm right here you know" "Ah I can actually SEE you this time, that's great, I thought you were invisible or something" "Payton Clary?"

LOLLIPOP!
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-23-2010, 03:37 AM

((Oh yeah, we've been having T-Storms and stuff over here, too. It's helped a bit, but it's just always so sticky. D: ))

No. No, no, no. Why was he talking to her? Payton'd had a feeling that hiding behind a giant braid of hair wasn't the best solution, though. So she let out a soft sigh and gave up on that futile attempt, giving him a quick glance and a smile, just to humor him. Perhaps some acknowledgment would get him to leave her alone. A quick downward glance, though, and Payton was peering over his arm to see what he was sketching. It looked something like a dragon and she couldn't help but smile. He wasn't bad at all. She'd always enjoyed drawing fantasy elements, but non-humanoid bodies had always been her weakness. Her favorite thing to draw was realism and she was quite good at it.

Suddenly, though, the teacher was reading names off of her roster and Payton immediately tore her eyes away and looked back toward the front of the room. 'Matt Vendetta.' That was his name. Now she remembered it. It wasn't any surprise, though, that it had slipped her mind earlier. She wasn't exactly a social butterfly and those popular kids were, frankly, the least of her concern.

"Payton Clary?"

Payton's eyebrows perked upward as she heard her name and she raised her hand briefly and waved to grab the teacher's attention. Once she knew she'd spotted her, she lowered her eyes again to mind her own business. Every once in awhile, she would catch herself side glancing, though.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-23-2010, 06:19 PM

Matt went back to drawing and the teacher ran through the names and began talking about the next assingment. "I want you all to see the person next to you and I want you to draw them however you see fit, it doesn't have to be modern times and it doesn't have to be in the american culture but you do have to draw them and add details that seems to fit them. That person next to you will be your drawing buddy for the next 2-4 weeks and then we'll hang up the best 6 and see where that goes." The teacher spoke up. Everyone looked next to eachother and realized who was there.

"You all may start now if you wish or you can talk without doing anything and I will give you detention while at it." Mrs. Tuetken replied. She went around the room with her slips to see if anyone would be doing anything else besides drawing and talking.

LOLLIPOP!
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-23-2010, 08:03 PM

Fantastic. Not only did she have to sit next to that very same boy. She had to draw him, too. Payton began to ponder, with amusement, what she could possibly draw him as. Her first thought was a leech, though she was curious as to what the teacher would think when she turned in a simple drawing of a leech. With a small sigh, she decided to just sketch him a self-portrait. Maybe she would stick a few leeches on his sketched face afterwards, just for effect.

"Are you following me?" she suddenly asked simply as she looked innocently down at her notepad and opened to a blank sheet. Of course he wasn't. It was obvious enough that he was actually supposed to be in the class. But she felt like he was attached to her hip ever since he had tumbled into her that morning. She remained silent, waiting expectantly for some sort of reply while she began her sketch. Every once in awhile, her eyes shifted upward to look at him but she would glance back to her page just as quickly.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-24-2010, 12:36 AM

"That's a good idea" he said speaking to both of them and added "That didn't occur to me, tho I wish you'd let me make it up to you for knocking you and your books over" He looked at her and then his art pad, he wanted to try and draw her as herself but he thought there might be another way. "Come on we'll go anywhere you want to" Matt added and started drawing grid lines on his sketch pad page. He wasn't sure what he should draw her as 'What does she resemble, besides a flower' he thought to himself.

LOLLIPOP!
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-24-2010, 01:27 PM

Payton sat silent for a couple of moments, her focus completely on the drawing at hand. She had heard everything that the boy beside her had proposed, though, and finally after a few more minutes, she nodded subtly. "Okay." She lifted her head to look at him. "Fine. Coffee, then? After school?" she mumbled, a twinge of annoyance in her eyes. At the same time, though, she couldn't help but find it sweet that he was so insistent. Guys just weren't like that. Unless they wanted something from you, of course. Who was to say he didn't want something?

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 08-18-2010, 03:06 AM

(so sorry, pc crashed on me)

"Okay kewl, my treat" he said with a sparkle in his eye and he was smiling. It wasn't a bad sparkle just to show he really did get his hopes up. The teacher then shushed them and soon enough the 1 1/2 hour of the class was over with and they were to go home and continue working with the pictures the teacher took of each student and printed out in black and white for them to look at and draw from. Classes went by and of course Matt had taken the time to see his friends and then it was time to go home.

LOLLIPOP!
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-26-2010, 07:44 AM

((Ha, funny! Mine did the same exact thing! xD Finally got the internet up and working smoothly again.))

Payton, though hesitant, managed to return his smile with a small one of her own before turning away from him to work on her own piece of art. The rest of the class went by relatively quickly but she couldn't say the same for the rest of the day. In fact, it dragged on as much as it possibly could have. Outside of her art class, she'd never been a big fan of school. Finally, though, the day was over and she was standing at her locker, packing up whatever she needed to do for homework that night. Every once in awhile she would peer over her shoulder warily to see if she could spot Matt's familiar face, perhaps hoping that he would have forgotten about their little agreement.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 10-07-2010, 11:55 PM

Matt showed up standing next to her locker and leaning on another "Ready to go?" He smiled, he seemed very cheerful this time even more than usual. "Hey man, watcha haning out with silent girl for?" one of his friends laughed coming over to him and placing an arm around his shoulder "Man shove off, she's a friend and her name is Payton, not silent girl. Be nice or shove off" Matt warned. The other boy just walked away talking to other friends. "sorry about that Payton" Matt apologized sighing almost.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-29-2011, 07:20 PM

LOLLIPOP!: is this dead?