Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Tetsumiro

Old 02-28-2008, 01:47 AM

Drae dropped his head down against his pillow as Conri messed with him, finding he couldn't fight off the blush that quickly covered his face. "I suppose you're right." He mumbled out, a little muffled by the fabric.

Nismo-Fik
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-28-2008, 03:06 AM

Conri's smile disappeared as he looked over at the violet eyed boy. "Something wrong? You're blushing. You're not having sexual fantasies about me already are you? Am I good?" he persisted on the young boy, knowing it would probably only make him blush further. "Don't get your hopes too high, I'm probably not as good as you imagine me to be."

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-28-2008, 03:47 AM

Conri was right; Drae's tan face darkened further as he blushed even more, chuckling somewhat nervously. "Eeheh...I think we better find something else to talk about." He replied, trying to stop a shiver that ran down his spine. If they kept this up--well, his pants were already getting a little tighter.

Nismo-Fik
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-28-2008, 05:45 AM

"Heh, do I make you that nervous?" He snickered with a little sly grin towards Drae. "Okay, okay, so what should we talk about then?" he asked, giving a false look of disappointment with a sigh, taking the clicker to try and find something more interesting to watch.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-04-2008, 08:01 PM

"I don't know.." He murmured, finally lifting his head a bit to breathe better away from the pillow, his face still lightly tinted pink over the tan skin. "...Why do you get in so many fights?" He asked, though he knew it wasn't quite a new subject.

Nismo-Fik
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-04-2008, 08:19 PM

"That's not fair. If you don't want to talk about your Daddy complex then I shouldn't have to talk about my fighting complex!" he exclaimed boldly, grabbing up another cookie and viciously eating it. Talk about bitter. It wasn't so much fighting as the sore subject as was it lead back to his brother, which was for him. "Try again."

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-04-2008, 08:24 PM

Drae couldn't help but laugh a little at that reaction, pursing his lips briefly in thought before he spoke up with a quiet chuckle. "Fair enough.. mm.. but it's your turn to try now." He shifted to reach and grab a cookie to eat as well now, looking at Conri.

Nismo-Fik
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-08-2008, 06:21 AM

The red head scrunched up his nose, looking about the room to think of something to talk about. He didn't really have much else to say. "I don't know. Why don't we just watch the show and wind down for the night." he offered up, looking back towards the tellie. "Or we can watch a movie, or anything. I don't really care what." he added on, jetting his eyes over to the boy to see his expression of opinion.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-10-2008, 12:58 AM

Drae chewed on the inside of his mouth a moment in thought--a movie would require him to move if he'd like to actually see it, as he wasn't in the most convenient position for watching the television... And he wasn't entirely sure he wanted to turn over; he'd calmed down quite a bit, but the evidence of what had been on his mind earlier was still... well, evident. He could feel the slight bulge between his hips and the bed.

"Well... I guess it's up to you. I suppose you might have noticed I didn't really have any movies or anything at home--I don't think I've watched one since I was maybe... eight?"

Nismo-Fik
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-10-2008, 02:13 AM

"I suppose we could watch a classic. It's better than sitting here through commercials anyways." Conri noted, switching the tv interface over to some input channel. They had hundreds of movies stored in some device somewhere in the house. It was all a bit complicated, but it was convenient, and Conri loved the heck out of it. "Hmm, let's see. What movie, what movie. Anything you've heard of that you want to see? Name it and we probably have it."

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-10-2008, 02:48 AM

"Mm.. well.... At school, I've heard some guys talk about a movie called... "Donnie Darko"? I think that was it... Everyone says it's really good, I've never seen it though, or heard of it before they said anything." Drae replied, rubbing his cheek a bit, trying to refrain from scratching at the stitches.

Nismo-Fik
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-10-2008, 03:00 AM

"Yeah sure, we can watch that." The irish boy replied, scrolling down to select said movie. "Want anything else? I could bring in some company. I just might do that in fact," he stated, reaching for the phone on the nightstand. "Anything at all?"

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-10-2008, 03:17 AM

Drae thought about it briefly before nodding a little in agreement. "Company wouldn't be so bad." He replied softly, shifting to glance at the television. He supposed this meant he'd best settle in a different position to watch the movie he'd requested.

He moved to sit up cross-legged, far more calmed than just a little bit ago so he felt a little more comfortable in the position, pushing a hand through his grey and pink hair.

Nismo-Fik
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-10-2008, 03:24 AM

"We'll take some popcorn, cookies and I'll take Annabelle and Connor. Mr.Leif here will take any..." he paused and cocked his head over to the other boy, covering the phone with his hands. "Male or female or both?" he asked the other boy, making the mystery person on the other end wait for the answer. The bed was plenty big to fit all of them on it and still have room for more.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-10-2008, 03:32 AM

"M-male." He managed out, surprised to being asked--he'd zoned out just a bit. Women just made him... feel awkward--perhaps he just didn't like them as much, or at all? Well, he doubted that was the case--he'd enjoyed his night with Rose; men were just more appealing to him--as friends and as lovers.

Nismo-Fik
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-10-2008, 04:01 AM

Conri snickered, uncovering the speaker. "Blondie," he said last before hanging up the phone with a click. He readjusted himself so he could watch the movie as they waited for their service to come up. Annabelle and Connor brought up the food, setting it on the table at the end of the bed before crawling to cuddle up with Conri, the male moving to sit behind the red head, his darkly tanned arms meshing with Conri's own tan skin. Annabelle sat in his lap in front of him, providing a generous kiss, and a rub to a particular area that earned a small grunt and choke from the red head. They were both dressed comfortably, in sleek silk pjs. Blondie, seeming to be behind, came in in silk black boxers, looking flushed. He was truly a blondie, his hair almost mistakeable for gold strands, his eyes even golden with bright blue rivers seeming to swim through the irises. His hair was only about 4 inches long, and wet as he brushed it back with a hand. He'd obviously just gotten out of a shower, his skin still moist. "Monsieur, how would you like me?" he directed towards the new boy, his eyes darting over to find that Conri was trying very hard to hide his arousal with Annabelle in his lap, not quite able to hide something like that at the angle he was looking from.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-10-2008, 04:43 AM

Drae blinked as he glanced at the group on the bed near him, adverting his eyes after a moment to see Blondie enter. He felt his cheeks warm with a slight blush and he waved a tan hand for him to come over, patting the bed beside him. He found that he was at a loss for words--as always when he was in front of others. And perhaps he was a little... jealous of Annabelle, though he refused to let it show while they were in there.

Nismo-Fik
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-10-2008, 04:57 AM

The fair skinned butler sat on the bed besides Drae, facing him and stealing his lips first thing, adverting the younger's attention to him instead of the small group beside them. Looks like the actual watching of the movie might have to wait, at least for Drae. Conri had already seen the movie several times over, which was why the two servants ( i hate that word but i can't think of anything else to describe both the male and female) didn't stop there with teasing the red head, obviously wanting something from their boss. He tried his best to ignore them. Though they were too bold to just shrug off, as Connor jutted his hand down the red heads pants and sucked at his neck while Annabelle occupied those lips.

Blondie, whose name was actually blondie, ignored the company next to them, taking his own route with Drae as he semi seduced the boy with his lips instead of his hands, making his way down the front of Drae with plush lips.