Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-11-2011, 03:50 AM

Once they got home he quickly dart to the washer and toss the sticky coat in and put soap in it to wash it. He turn it on then started to wash his hands over and over. But the smell was not coming off to well. Danny just sighed. "I think I might need a bath my hand won't don't smelling from where the coat was in that weird stuff.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-11-2011, 04:08 AM

Conall watched Dannymove about the hhouse, he on the other hand took a seat onthe floor near a pulg as he grabbed his tail and begin to comb his fingers through it, still not saying anything. "OKay...." he said when Danny spoke loud enough for him to hear him, he then looked aorund the place, it was notwhat he thought Danny would beleaving in but it was a rather niceplace, he just wondered where he was going to be sleeping at.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-11-2011, 04:12 AM

Danny looked to Conall he looked so sad sitting over there. He walked over to Conall and sat by him. "Whats wrong Conall you seem so sad. Whats wrong you could tell me."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-11-2011, 04:19 AM

"Cause.....I love you....i am programmed for you with everything you had filled out on the form." Conall said to him honestly as he tilted his head back and looked towards the ceiling as he looked at Danny from the corner of his eye. "So where am i going to be laying at?" he asked him, changing the subject since there was no point in having him worry about him, he wonder if Frank was going to check up on them, then he could possible go "home" and not be a burden to Danny anymore.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-11-2011, 04:24 AM

"You love me......" He blushed and looked away not really understanding why he did that. Then Danny nervously moved around. Danny went with the topic change. "Umm well I have an extra bed in my room you can sleep on it. I mean if you want to that is." Danny stood up and grab Conall hand. "You problemly need a bath too. Can you even go in water?" He asked.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-11-2011, 04:36 AM

"I can do everything a human can but i do not need to got to the bathroom or eat and drink." Conall said to him as he completely looked at him, he could take showers and other things that normal humans can but he had no need to go to the bathroom or eat and drink. "Let's take a shower then." he said as he stood up and picked Danny up also and headed towards the bathroom, he was fine with taking a shower with him even thought Danny may not be as okay with it.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-11-2011, 04:41 AM

"Hey.. Hey ... Hey hey!!" He said as he was picked up... "Come on put me down why you pick me up....I can walk my self!" He stated very awarkely as he was trying to get out of Conall arms. He never expect to be picked up like that or even thinking of taking a bath with Conall he was going to have him bath alone. But this was just to weird or to much for him right now.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-11-2011, 04:47 AM

"Fine." Conall said as he ready all of Danny's vital signs, putting his arms down to his side as he let Danny drop from them, he turnned and made his way down the hallway towards Danny's room and going into it, he sat down on the floor agaiinst the wall as he opened a section in his foot and plugged himself in. His face went blank as he shut down for the night, giving up with trying to love Danny at the moment.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-11-2011, 05:02 AM

"Conall..... Conall.. Conall what wrong!" He chased Conall down the hall to his room and sighed. Then lightly shook him but Conall was turned off so he could not hear Danny trying to wake him. This wasn't fair that Conall just did that to not argue or even understand what he wanted. "You don't get it" Danny sighed and went to bath alone. The two week few by fast Conall had a job at the cosplay café and he was the star of it. All the girls wanted him there even some guys.

Danny went to school and each day Danny wanted Conall around him more and more. Those he try not to act on it. He still thought of him self as straight yet when he was around Conall his heart rate would quicken. On the 14th day Danny called up Mr. Frank to come and pick up Conall because he could not afford to actually buy him. This was the day things would get messy.

The door bell rang and Danny went to the door to answer it and there was Mr. Frank. "Hello are you here to pick up Conall?"

Mr Frank kindly smiled. "Is that what you name him its a good name. Where is Conall any way I need to speak with him."

"Conall Mr. Frank here." Danny said those his heart was dropping thing this would be the last day he could see Conall at all.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-11-2011, 05:14 AM

Conall came into the room when he was called, hehad a very serious look on his face, a towel wrapped around his waist and one on his head as he had just gotten out the shower and was drying his hair off. "Frank." he said to him, he had tried a couple of more times to be with Danny durring thier limited time but Danny always refused even though he could clearly see the difference in Danny's vital signs. He stopped drying his hair as he looked at Frank and than at Danny,he was just glad that they people paid him in cash, which he spent on some clothes for him and even been saving the rest of it up to possible help Danny pay for him.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-11-2011, 05:21 AM

Mr. Frank looked looked to Conall. "Aw you two getting alone nicely a see." Mr. Frank was hinting by the way Conall was dressed that him and Danny had already been together.

"So you come to pick up Conall then?" Danny said.

"No actually I came to bright you the bill for Conall. seeing as you kept him for over the two weeks now" Mr. Frank smiled and handed the billed to Danny.

"HUH WHAT!!! I can't pay this much much no way.....But today is the two weeks I didn't go over that time frame!."

Mr. Frank just smiled. "Of course you did it started when you first fill out the form didn't you read the small print at the buttom.."

Danny's eyes widen as Mr frank took out a copy of the form and small print he finally read. "Oh no what am I going to do I can't afford this much."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-11-2011, 05:40 AM

"Frank, we are not getting along nicely.....you might as well take me back...repo me." Conall said to him as he pulled the towel down and walked over towards him, not giving Danny another look since he seemed happy that he was going to be taken away, and upset that he had to keep him since the two weeks were up. "He is not happy with me anyways....because i am not female." he said bluntly to the man, talking freely about his and Danny's relationship.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-11-2011, 05:47 AM

Danny just blinked at Conall behavior. "Stop getting up set about that!" Danny didn't like seeing Conall looking so depressed because of him. "I do want you around but there no way I could pay for you..."

Mr. Frank just smiled to Conall and ruffed his hair. "Aw you don't mean that you would be sad with out him you know that." Then he looked to Danny. "Well actually I have another solution to this problem. See we need more data on what guys want in our love bots. So seeing as your already stuck with Conall and will have to pay for him which you like it or not. Even if you don't have the money. Why don't you take me up on the offer if you do this for me. Then Conall will be free to you. As long as no one finds out he a love bot after all. If they do find out you will have to pay for him."

"So I could keep Conall without paying for him and his memory won't get wiped out?" Danny said.

"That right" Mr. Frank said this was his plan along to get data from Danny and Conall so they could make the next bots even better.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-11-2011, 06:04 AM

"So your going to access my data i have collected on mine and Danny's relationship and use that to make better bots? But the only problem is that Danny only sees me as a friend." Conall said to him as he went back to drying his hair, he had leaned into Frank's hand when he ruffled his hair only because it felt nice to him and Danny hadn't done any such thing yet. "Wouldn't it be better to just take care of me now instead of later because i see no change in this relationship." he said as he turnned and walked into the laundry room to pull on some clothes.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-11-2011, 06:14 AM

Mr. Frank just laughed to Conall. "Your so clueless its cute." Then he looked to Danny and took out a little ring. "This ring should be worn at all times so we can collect the data from you and also it will transfer the data in to Conall as well. This ring will real your emotion state so we can make the love bots more effect." He smiled and offer the ring to Danny.

"Just put it on and keep it on... that all I have to do to keep Conall by my side...?" Danny asked.

"That right now put it on and remember the rules ok?"

Danny put on the ring and smiled he was relieved he could keep Conall by his side. "Ok so what now?"

Mr. Frank smiled to Danny. "Just take care of Conall he is very sentient and need lots of love."

"But but I'm straight I can't give that too him." Those the ring told a different of how he wanted Conall by his side.

"Just relaxed and enjoy I'll be going now take care you two." Mr. Frank said.

"Bye bye see you later." Danny waved as Mr. Frank left.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-11-2011, 06:39 AM

"Ass...." Conall mumbled as he heard what Frank had said, he did come back in time to see the man leave, he didn't say anything to him as he left but he did look at Danny and noticed the ring that he was wearing. "So...you want me by your side?" he said to him as he looked up to his face, his facial features softtening as he moved closer to Danny, pushing the door close.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-12-2011, 01:24 AM

"Yeah of course I want you by my side. Your my friend and you get to keep your memeories so you stay you. Isn't that a good thing." He smiled to Conall. "I think I want to go make some thing to eat. Why don't you relax." He smiled and was very happy that Conall would be safe and could stay with him.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-12-2011, 04:12 AM

""I.....that sounds good. Conall said as he smiled, he was just in some jean pants at the moment so he sat down on the couch, letting his mind go through everything that he had learned over the last two weeks and whathe had just learned today, one thing was for sure, he didn't want to be found out and cause Danny problems in having to pay for him, but he also did not know how long this could be kept up, working at a cosplay cafe helped hide the fact that he was anything but human.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-12-2011, 04:35 AM

Danny was making grill cheese and tomato soup in the kitchen. "OUCH!!" A little of the hot soup slashed up and hit Danny's hand.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-12-2011, 04:49 AM

Conall got up from the couch when he heard danny say ouch, walkingin to the kitchen he saw the after math of what had happen, he walked over to himand took Danny's hand into his own. "You should be more careful." he said kindly as he had a slightly worried look on his face, he took a towel and got it wet, wiping the soup off his hand while he established how bad theburn was. "You will be fine, it is just aminor burn." he told him as he pulled his hand, seeming to make saliva as he licked the area that was red, outting medicine on it. "There, your hand should feel better." he said with a smile after he kissed the spot, not releasing his hand just yet.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-12-2011, 04:57 AM

Danny blushed a little as Conall took care of his hand. "Thank you, I'll be more careful next time. It just splashed me a little and caught me off guard." He didn't want Conall to let go of him those his actions would say other wise. "You can let go now its ok" As he lightly tried to take his hand back.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-12-2011, 05:22 AM

Conall looked at him intently, as he listened to the words he was saying but seeing what the boy's body was saying, he sighed softly before letting his hand go with the second tug. "Your welcome.....Take a seat." he said to him as he pulled him away from the stove and towards a kitchen chair, taking over the cooking for Danny so he wouldn't be hurt anymore. "You know i can cook." he said as he finished cooking for Danny, displaying it all nicely in the bowl and on the pplate as heset it down in front of him.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-12-2011, 05:32 AM

Danny blushed as Conall took over cooking for him as he sat down in the chair. Once the dinner was laid out in front of him he smiled. "Thank you..." He looked at the food and started to nibble on the grill cheese sandwich. "Would you sit with me?"

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-12-2011, 05:41 AM

"Sure, Danny." Conall said with a smile as he took a seat across from him, restting his elbows on the table as he used his hands to hold his head up, being as gentle as he could, while he watched the boy eat. "I am happy that i can stay with you....but do you feel the same? Or do you even thinkwe could be more then friends?" he asked him honestly, just saying questions that were in his program for now, after all he was built to be as real as possible, except the no eatting anddrinking and using the bathroom.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-12-2011, 05:54 AM

Danny smiled when Conall sat with him. "I'm happy too you can me by my side as well. So why did you called Mr. Frank as ass earlier I don't understand."