Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 06-24-2011, 12:16 AM

This rp is between me and ReaperofTime do not post here if you aren't us.

Name: Kristina Jones
Race: Human
Picture:

ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 07-22-2011, 04:03 PM

Name: Patrick Penning
Race: Human
Picture:

(I couldn't find such a great pic so I chose one from a show, if you prefer another do say :P)

Last edited by ReaperOfTime; 07-22-2011 at 05:56 PM..

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-22-2011, 04:09 PM

Kristina was late for school again but she didn't care mostly. She hangs out in the parking with her friends even after the bell had rang. Kristina had trouble at home so she was in an rebellious state because her parents getting a divorced so she was acting out. Kristina leans against the back of an guy's truck sitting on the tail gate while smoking an cigerette. As none of them didn't seem to care if they caught caught smoking or ditching class.

@Reaperoftime (Lol he probbly wouldn't mind or it would just be an ranom thing)

Last edited by Bellinda; 07-22-2011 at 05:36 PM..

ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 07-22-2011, 04:12 PM

Bellinda: (What do you think of the picture?)

Mr. Penning, he was the junior and senior english teacher as he had been working at Hazelwood West High School for about 6 years now. His biggest interest was reading, however, he wasn't accepted as the reading and writing teacher unlike Mrs. Bell was. Yet, Mrs. Bell was there alot longer than he had been.

Mr. Penning always arrived at school around 6am an hour and a half early before school started. School didn't officially begin until it was 7:25am and students wouldn't be considered late until 7:45 unless they had a pass stating that they were fine and counted tardy. The first class went by, he hadn't had a first hour class like most but he did have the rest of the day filled with classes except for lunch his lunch break which was after 3rd hour left.

School didn't usually end until 2:25pm on a normal day or on a half day it was 10:25am. Students were heading into their second hour classes as he watched students come in and even stood at the door to greet, take any music, phones, or anything game wise that was against the rule. He normally tended not to take things unless a teacher was around and would give it back by the end of class.

Last edited by ReaperOfTime; 07-22-2011 at 06:03 PM..

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-22-2011, 04:24 PM

(yea malexfemale and yea far as I know they are human)