Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 07-09-2011, 12:12 AM

Emiko went through the boxes with her stuff and blinked a few times when she picked up a picture frame without the picture.
"It's gone..." She muttered quietly and carefully placed Licorice on her bed.
"I had I picture of my parents and it's gone..."

dragonlily14
My Bad Temper Can Beat Up Your T...

Old 07-09-2011, 01:49 AM

Amoria frowned as Emiko sat down and muttered quietly. She went over and checked the box that had the frame in it. She dug in it and set everything out carefully making sure not to brake anything. When the box was empty she pulled up all the flaps on the bottem and found a picture stuck in the bottem. She pulled it out and gave it to Emiko.
"Is this it? I didn't want to see you upset over a picture." She said and smilled at her hoping it was the right one.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 07-09-2011, 03:41 AM

Emiko glanced at her and smiled innocently.
"You found it~" She hugged Amoria.
"Thank you."

dragonlily14

Old 07-09-2011, 09:43 PM

Amoria smilled and at Emiko then blushed when she hugged her but hugged back.
"You're welcome." She said her eyes bright.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-09-2011, 10:03 PM

Emiko blushed when she blushed and released her, but found herself still gazing at her with gentle eyes.
"I'm glad I met you Miko-chan." She smiled sweetly before starting to set her things up on her side of the room. Emiko was still blushing due the thoughts of finding someone she really liked, whether it was in that way or not, it made her all bubbly and happy inside and out.

dragonlily14

Old 07-09-2011, 10:27 PM

Amoria noticed that Emiko was blushing and started giggling. Then stopped when she started talking.
"I'm glad I met you too, Emiko." She said with a smile and went to set up the rest of her stuff while still giggling again like a little kid who had just made a new friend or been told she was cute by the new kid. She couldn't help it even though she did try to stop a few times.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-09-2011, 11:02 PM

Emiko smiled softly to herself as she put the few books she had somewhere safe. She'd never read them before but they meant too much to her for her to give them away or sell them. When she finished setting up her side she sat on her bed at watched Amoria.
"Want some help Miko-chan?" She asked, tilting her head a little.

dragonlily14

Old 07-09-2011, 11:38 PM

Amoria turned around to look at Emiko.
"Thanks i'm just about done though." She said with a smile on her face putting the last of her things away. When she was finished you could tell that she had basicaly lived here most of here life. The book shelf under the window now had some small things on it and the left part of the shelf was covered with notebooks and sketchbooks that Amoria had either writen in or drawn in. The bed stand had a cute wolf pup clock on it and her bed set was black, purple, and lacey. Her dresser had a peice of purple and black striped material on it. On top of that she had a few make up things but nothing she couldn't hide in a drawr which is where she would put it later. The second drawr of her dresser was full of her bra's and panties and the third drawr had her pajama's in it. The bottem drawr was where she kept her clothes that she wore on weekends, for parties, and for other stuff. She turned to Emiko and smiled.
"I've had some practice unpacking this stuff a few times. By the way see that door to the right back corner?" She said pointing at the door in the right back corner.
"It leads to the bathroom and the laundry room is attached to that. My parents spoil me." She said with a frown on her face.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-09-2011, 11:53 PM

Emiko watched her in small amazement. Wow... She thought to herself and gave a small nod when Amoria told her where the bathroom and laundry room where, giggling softly.
"That's okay, mine did too when I was little." Emiko smiled sweetly and hugged Licorice. She missed her parents more than anything but she'd deny it if you asked her straight up.

dragonlily14

Old 07-10-2011, 12:20 AM

"I assume mine currently spoil me to keep me out of their hair." She said and went over to the desk real quick and put her make up in it and then went and sat down on her bed. Their was one box sitting on the floor still in between the desk and dresser. It was rather large too. Amoria looked at it frowned and then looked back at Emiko and smilled.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-10-2011, 12:29 AM

Emiko hugged Licorice tightly. Even so... You're lucky... Emiko thought to herself as she found herself staring at her blanket with was light pink with multicolored butterflies and flowers.

dragonlily14

Old 07-10-2011, 02:00 AM

Amoria's smile faded when she saw the look on Emiko's face. She didn't want to prod but was worried about her.
"Do you want to see something cool?" She said hoping it would take what ever was upseting Emiko off her mind.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-10-2011, 02:07 AM

Emiko looked up at her and gave a small nod.
"A-alright..." She replied and slowly slid off of her bed and walked towards Amoria.

dragonlily14

Old 07-10-2011, 02:14 AM

Amoria grabbed Emiko's hand and led her to the left back corner of the room. She pushed softly on one of the boards that were in the corner. The wall opened in on its self the right corner as its hinge. She ran back to her desk and grabbed two flashlights from the bottem drawr and fresh batteries pluging them in. She turned them on and handed one to Emiko then grabbed her hand again.
"I have to shut the wall incase one of the teachers comes. It opens both directions." She said and pulled them both into the corridor shuting the wall door behind them.
"I have a map that i've drawn." She said pulling a peice of paper out of her pocket.
"It's a work in progress. Where do you want to go first?" She asked and smiled.
"I can take you to all kinds of places in the school. I have the coridors mostly memorized." She added.

Last edited by dragonlily14; 07-10-2011 at 02:25 AM..

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-10-2011, 02:20 AM

Emiko nearly fell flat on her face when Amoria grabbed her hand and pulled her but somehow managed not to. She placed Licorice under her arm so she could take the flashlight in the one hand that Amoria didn't have a hold of. Emiko blushed and flickered her eyes around the hidden area and shook her head when Amoria asked her a question and smiled.
"I don't hardly know anything about this school so how about I just follow you?" She asked, turning on the flashlight after aiming away from her face and at the floor.

dragonlily14

Old 07-10-2011, 02:33 AM

"Okay. I'll take you to one of my most favorite places then." She said with a bright smile illuminated slightly by the flashlights. She led Emiko up the stairs on the left insted of following the path on the right. At the top of the stairs was a little landing with another set of stairs above it. Amoria followed the path untill it ended and then took a right and the hall ended with more paths to take to the left and right. Amoria went straight and pushed open the wall. They were on a part of the roof that wasn't the dorm. It had an amazing veiw of all the schools from where they were at. It was on the roof but their wernt any windows near by that you could see them from. The main school happened to be on the top of the hill so you could see over the other schools and into the distance.
"Isn't it lovley?" She said and looked at Emiko with a huge smile on her face. The sun was setting and Amoria blushed and dropped Emiko's hand when she realized she was still holding it. Amoria's blond hair was bouncing in the sun light and her hood had fallen off at some point in time.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-10-2011, 02:42 AM

Emiko followed her closely until they reached the roof where her long strawberry pink hair danced with the wind. Her eyes widened with awe as she looked out to see everything she ever wanted to. When the sun started to rise she switched her gaze to Amoria and she blushed brightly when she got a full view on how cute she was. Emiko's eyes lit up due to the sunlight and she blinked a few times before looking away, still blushing out the ass. Oh wow... I never actually got to see her face before, she's adorable~ >///< She thought to herself.
"I-it's amazing..." Emiko finally answered, stuttering slightly but not much.

dragonlily14

Old 07-11-2011, 05:39 PM

(sun set not sun rise ^-^)

Amoria noticed how much Emiko's hair and eyes shone in the fading light and smiled and noticed a huge blush creeping along Emiko's face. She blushed even more as she realized this and smiled. She is just as embaresed as I am. She thought to her self and then nodded her head when Emiko said it was amazing. To the right of the door they had just came through was a little spot with cover. It was the perfect place to sit if it started to rain but lucky it wasn't raining yet. Some of Amoria's stuff from last time she had came up here was still over there. She had drug a sofa cusion that was big enough for about two and a half people to sit on it. It was purplish blue with stars all over it.
"Want to watch the sun set with me?" She asked walking over to the seat and sitting down on it.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-11-2011, 07:13 PM

(oh oops ^^'')

Emiko smiled and gave a small nod.
"I'd love to." She replied and went to sit next to Amoria to watch the sun set.

dragonlily14

Old 07-13-2011, 02:41 PM

Amoria smiled as Emiko came and sat down.
"It's prity isn't it?" She said with a smile and thought just like you.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-13-2011, 04:39 PM

Emiko was still blushing when she sat down next to Amoria.
"It's gorgeous..." She answered and set Licorice on her lap. I wish I had a camera... Then I can remember this forever.... Emiko thought all happy like. Her eyes were softer as she watched the sun slowly disappear behind the distant mountains.

dragonlily14

Old 07-13-2011, 11:55 PM

Amoria smiled.
"That's what I have always thought. I come out here pritty often to watch the sun set. Some times you can see the people running around the other schools. I like to watch them train and practice. It's fun." She said then looked at Emiko.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-14-2011, 12:05 AM

Emiko found herself gazing into the sun set and thinking about her dead parents.
"You know... The best time to see a sunset is with someone you love... Or that's what my mom used to tell me..." She giggled softly to herself and hugged Licorice tightly. Emiko sighed a little and smiled sweetly.
"Have you ever seen a sunset over an open lake...?" She asked, glancing at Amoria with soft eyes.

dragonlily14

Old 07-14-2011, 03:37 PM

Amoria shook her head.
"No I haven't. Thats a lovely idea, the one about seeing sunsets with the ones you love." She said with a glow in her eyes.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-14-2011, 04:03 PM

Emiko was still smiling.
"I'll have to find a way to show you one evening." She gazed back out to the sunset and gave a small nod in agreement.
"Yeah..." Emiko yawned a little, tired from lack of sleep but she didn't want to sleep... She would never say why she want to sleep..