~{MagikRiter}~
Je t'aime toujours.

Old 08-25-2011, 03:07 AM

It was only twenty minutes after Kara began eating and already Aaron had some slut all over him. Suddenly furious with what fun Aaron was making of Kara, she threw her half-eaten piece of pizza down at her plate. "You're such a guy," Kara murmured as she stormed out of the staff lounge and headed back up the stairs quickly to her classroom. The halls were empty and it felt as if the walls were closing in on her. All she heard was her heels clicking against the stone floor. Her arms were crossed across her chest as she turned into the right hall and turned into her classroom, slamming the door as she sat down in her comfortable desk chair, resting her elbows on her desk and then burying her face in her hands. "I'm such a fool," she murmured.

Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 08-26-2011, 12:49 AM

Paying no attention to his friend, Aaron stayed back and enjoyed himself with his co-workers. They played a few games of black jack and some of the girls were all to eager to get a sneak at his stomach. Some of the men found out that they had a new sports bar buddy and another teacher learned he wasn't the only one that enjoyed going to musicals.

Once the fun was done and the hour was almost up, the teachers all dispersed and returned to their rooms. Well, all but one teacher. Cassidy LaRue was busy sucking month with Aaron in his room. With the door locked, as he had seven more minutes left before he needed to open it for a class, the two teachers got a little more than acquainted with one another's mouths.

Even though the kissing was pretty hot and heavy, the two were pretty quiet. But the noise level wouldn't have mattered, as the hallways were loud from the chatter of funny energized students.

When the seven minutes ended, Cassidy placed a final kiss on his lips before she left the room. Slicking his hair back and re-buttoning his shirt, the male cleaned himself up so he didn't look so frazzled. As if by habit, Aaron peaked his head out into the hallway to welcome his students into the room. Okay, he was actually standing in the doorway so he could pass out the pop quizzes, but still, he did have a tendency to gawk at the students.

The rest of his classes flew by and, in no time, it was time for after school activities. Snaking his way around the desks, Aaron found himself looking at what appeared to be a lost student.

"Is it okay if I wait here. Mother is going to pick me up after work, but I need to classroom to stay in. My best friend's older sister said you were really nice. So can I stay... please?"

Looking at his watch, he wiped his phone out to cancel his date with Cassidy. "Sure thing, squirt. I have some board games. CLUE, Battleship, Scrabble? Or we can watch TV. I also have some movies... though... I'm afraid they are all history based."

"Is talking not okay?"

"Of course it is! What do you want to talk about," pulling a chair out from behind a student desk, he spun the chair around and sat so that his arms folded over the back support.

"Well, there is this boy I like. But he's too busy talking to other girls."

"Oh no! What are you going to do about it?"

"I think I'm going to give up. I've been waiting for him to like me for ten years. It's just not worth it. It hurts too much. He's always with someone else. I do everything for him. I came in early to put stuff in his locker, I always walk him home, and I always bring lunch for him. I think, I think I'm just going to stop. Do you think that will work?"

His jaw was ajar some as he listened to this little girl's story. It was almost as if she were telling him what he was doing wrong with Kara. Was it possible Kara would just up and leave him? Toss their friendship aside? Over... love of all things? It was a little foolish, but, deep down, he knew she was on the verge of breaking.

"Mister? Are you okay? You look... pale."

"Yeah... I'm okay.... who I am kidding. I'm not okay. I'm just like your friend, the guy in the story. You see, there is the girl who likes me. And I know she likes me. It's just... I'm not really sure how I feel about her. How I feel about settling down and being committed. Is it... bad that I don't want to hurt her in that sense? I fear that I would... cheat on her or something. I just... I can't seem to find the loyalty I need to be the perfect man for her."

"I think you ought to tell her the truth. Tell her you don't know how you feel but you don't want her to be hurt. Maybe you're just kissing all those other girls to hide the truth. Maybe you really love her and you just don't want to admit it."

"Love her? Is that even possible?"

"You're worried. It's gotta be the truth. Just tell her how you feel. Or just kiss her. All girls like it when the boy they like kisses them. It makes them feel special like they are the only girl in the world."

"But what about the other girl I like...."

"Ya can't have both. Gotta pick one and lose the other. Do you want your friend who knows you? Or someone you just met how likes you because you're new?"

"I... I... I don't know....."

"Gee mister, you've got a lot to do to fix this. I can't help no more. You gotta do it all on your own. You have to make the choices and you have to break someone's heart."

The rest of the time, Aaron sat staring at the girl. Was this a sign from God? Why was it that whenever he tried to advance on Kara, he would get pushed away from her? And then whenever he tried to find someone else, he would get pushed to Kara?

~{MagikRiter}~
Je t'aime toujours.

Old 08-26-2011, 02:02 AM

When Kara went to lock up her classroom and grab Aaron to talk to him, she stopped when she stood before the door to his classroom. She looked in and saw him having a one-on-one conversation with on of his students. Carefully listening in, she put her ear to the door and focused on nothing but the two's voices. It sounded as if they were giving advice to one another. And then she heard him talk about a friend who likes him. Who was he exactly talking about? A million girls he knows and she knew well enough that it could be anyone. Hell, it could even be her. She gulped and turned away so she wasn't seen. Soon enough, she walked off down the hall without Aaron, hoping to God that who he was talking about was her and nobody else.