Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-21-2008, 05:23 PM

Drake shook his head. "Look, I'll clean this up," He said and smiled. The male then proceeded to clean up the mess they made, putting all the stuff back into the paper bags and then into his bag. He then set his bag up against the couch and sighed a little bit. "That sounds like a good idea." Drake smiled.

Truffles
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-21-2008, 06:41 PM

Sirus hid his disappointment as Drake's hand left his. " Um... Drake?" Sirus began to ask. It wasn't hard question, and if the answer was yes it would make life a lot easier, but Sirus really didn't want Drake angry at him... then again, Drake probably wouldn't care. "Are you... I mean, how old are you?" He chickened out, figuring he'd find out eventually whether or not Drake was gay.

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-21-2008, 09:14 PM

Drake looked at the other and blinked a little bit at the question. "Um...I'll be 19 a couple months after school's out. Why do you ask?" The male tilted his head a little bit, going over to the other. "Or is that what you really wanted to know?" He asked, making Sirus look at him.

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-21-2008, 10:26 PM

Sirus gaped for a moment, trying to form words and excuses before he blurted, "Are you gay?" He smiled awkwardly, hoping to god Drake wouldn't hit him.

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-22-2008, 05:57 AM

Drake sighed a little bit and then leaned in and kissed Sirus on the cheek softly. "Yes," He whispered to him, taking the other's hand into his own. "I am gay." The male smiled and played with Sirus's hair a little bit. "You need a hair cut."

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-22-2008, 06:08 AM

"Do not!" Sirus pouted, liking his hair long. His cheeks had tinged pink, and his heart was threatening to escape his chest. "Tell you what..." He said with a lot more confidence, "If you'll go out with me, I'll get it cut." He said hopefully. He couldn't beleive his luck, being roomates with a man he was attracted to that happened to also be gay... as long as Drake liked him back, and he wouldn't have kissed him if he hadn't, everything would be strangely perfect.
((Gotta go do dishes, then I'll be on for the next 2hours))

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-22-2008, 05:38 PM

Drake rose an eyebrow and pulled the other closer to him. "Just because I said you needed a haircut, doesn't mean I don't like it," He told him and smirked a little. "Plus, I'll go out with you either way. If your hair is cut or isn't." Drake then kissed the other, setting a hand on his cheek.

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-23-2008, 01:18 AM

Sirus' eyes widened in surprised, then closed as he returend the kiss. One hand moved to mirror Drake's, resting against the soft skin of Drake's cheek. Hsi other hand moved to rest on Drake's waist, pulling him in closer.

After a moment he pulled back slightly, smiling with satisfaction, "Good, because I really didn't want to cut it."

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-23-2008, 07:51 AM

Drake smirked a little bit and he played with Sirus's hair. "So, how about that swim we were talking about?" The male questioned, looking at the other. He really did want to go for a swim.

"Do we have to climb back down the wall, or is the pool up here or some where closer to where it's easier to climb down?" He asked, tilting his head to the side a little bit.

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-24-2008, 08:16 AM

"There's a matianence door over there, but we'd have to stop back by the room to change." Sirus said with a small shrug. "Unless you want to swim in that." He said with a nod at Drake's clothes.

((Uhg, sleepy...))

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-24-2008, 05:11 PM

Drake shrugged. "Well, I was thinking that we could just swim..." He paused and pressed his lip against Sirus's ear. "Naked," He whispered seductively into the other's ear. The male always knew how to make other people melt.

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-24-2008, 08:37 PM

Sirus' face flushed a brilliant shade of red. He was quiet for a moment, then, "The door's this way." He said with a sly grin. "We're screwed if we get caught, you realize that right?"

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-24-2008, 08:48 PM

Drake followed him, grabbing his bag. "No we aren't. I can sweet talk my way out of anything," He told him and put an arm around his shoulders. "Trust me. I'm that sweet." He kissed his cheek softly.

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-24-2008, 09:04 PM

"I don't doubt it." Sirus said as he rested an arm around Drake's waist. "Here..." he pulled away lightly to pull open a door to a staircase. The stairs led down to a tiny room that reeked of chloriene (sp?) and was filled by a large metel... thing. Sirus continued past it to the next staircase, "Don't let this door shut all the way or we'll have to go back through the school. It's a lot further tha way." He said as he opened the door to the dark pool room. "Let's leave the lights off..." He said, still a bit embarassed about the idea of skinny dipping.

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-24-2008, 09:15 PM

Drake smirked a little bit and he pulled off his shoes and put them in the door to make sure that it didn't shut. He also left his bag by the door as well, along with his socks. The male then continued to follow into the pool room. "Wow...its huge. I've never been in here before. I don't usually go swimming at school," The male said and then proceeded to strip down.

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-24-2008, 09:19 PM

Sirus pulled off his own shoes and socks, then his shirt, and then his pants. Standing in his boxers he stalled, pulling his hair up into a tight bun with a ponytial holder that had been around his writs. His bangs still hung in his face, but long hair was a hassle when swimming. He glanced over curiously at Drake, his figure sillohetted against the dim pool lights.

EDIT:
OOC:
In my signature is a link to my shop, you should go check it out. XD Since your awesome and I need some people to keep things interesting you're welcome to have a free custom pet. They're human and roleplayable of course.

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-24-2008, 10:49 PM

Drake pulled his pants off and glanced over at Sirus and he smiled. The male pulled his boxers off and then he dived into the pool. He stayed under for a minute, but then came up, shivering a little. "It's a little cold," He told him, but he smiled a little and swam around a little bit.

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-24-2008, 11:29 PM

Sirus slipped off the last of his clothing and slid into the water. He swam up behind Drake, grinning slyly as he slid an arm around Drake's chest, his hand sliding easily over Drake's skin under the water. He kissed Drake's neck, then hispered, 'tag' before swimming away.

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-25-2008, 01:31 AM

Drake let out a quiet moan as Sirus kissed his neck. When he felt Sirus pull away and whisper 'tag' he blinked. The male turned around and looked for him. He found him and then dove under the water and swam fast and caught up with him. He pinned him against one of the pool's side after pulling him above the water.

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-25-2008, 01:50 AM

Sirus grinned at him, "Caught me, now what?" he asked, a bit surprised at thier closeness. With anyone else it might have been uncomfortable, but as it was, he was content.

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-25-2008, 02:16 AM

Drake smiled. "This," He whispered and pressed his lips against the other's passionately. The male pressed his body against the other's lightly. Mm...this had to be the best kiss that Drake's ever had.

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-25-2008, 02:26 AM

Sirus made a soft sound at the feeling of Drake's body agaisnt his, thier bare skin pressing lightly together. He pulled Drake closer as he returned the kiss, very aware of every motion.

Edit: I put up the custom form, so if you want a custom fil it out. n.n Free of course.

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-25-2008, 02:35 AM

Drake pressed even closer to the other, continuing to kiss Sirus. The male moved a hand down and gripped one of Sirus's butt cheeks in his hand, squeezing it slightly. Sirus's skin felt good against Drake's hand.

{Where is it?}

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-25-2008, 02:45 AM

((Last page, I'll put it up on the front later when I log ongto Truffles' account.))

A small shiver ran through Sirus' body at the touch and he moved his lips along Drake's cheek and down his neck, his hands moving lower as he sunk down slightly in the water.

Edit: Will be back in about an hour, gotta run to the store, I'll be on probably until late tonight.

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-25-2008, 04:12 AM

Drake swallowed a little bit as Sirus moved down his body. The male shivered slightly as he felt the other's hands move lower. "Mm...your hands feel so good against my body," He told the other. "I wonder how your mouth would feel." The male looked down at the other, a smirk on his face.