~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to ~so what if im emo~ Send a message via MSN to ~so what if im emo~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~so what if im emo~

Old 03-04-2008, 12:50 AM

Name: Damien.
Race: Human
Personalitly: Normally a happy person. He doesn't have many close friends, because, he's picky about who he lets get close to them for fear of them wanting to use him.
Appearance:

Damien sat in his desk, his head on his hands. He was bored. He hated the first day of school; always with the same, guys talking bad about him and girls swooning over his looks. For once he wished he could go somewhere that people would just look past what he looked like, and talk to him, try to get to know him because the actually liked him.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-04-2008, 01:12 AM

Mari stepped into the doors of her new school. She walked over to the main office for her schedule. She stepped into the office and walked up to the desk. The secretary handed her schedule and locker assignment. Mari thanked her and went to her locker. The hallways were busy and she felt left out. People chatted with their friends as everyone greeted people who had been away all summer. She sighed and walked over to her locker. She opened it and put her books in. Then she took the ones she needed out and walked over to homeroom.

She walked into the classroom and say hello to the teacher. She told the teacher her name and was told where to sit. She sat down and sighed. Another first day in another new school. She began fingering her orangish gold hair as her green eyes flickered around the room resting on the faces of each person there. She noticed them take her in. She was wearing light blue skinny jeans, a pair of black ballet flats, and a white short sleeved shirt with the words “Hip-Hop or Nothing†in black rhinestones. Her very light eyelashes had a little mascara on them but other than that she was make up free. All natural, the way she liked her face.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-04-2008, 01:16 AM

Name: Mari (short for Maria)

Personality: I guess you’ll just have to wait and see… :wink:
Appearance:

(with orange hair and green eyes)

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to ~so what if im emo~ Send a message via MSN to ~so what if im emo~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~so what if im emo~

Old 03-04-2008, 01:24 AM

Damien saw her come in and she cought his eye, but he wasn't the type of person to stand up and say anything. He watched her from a distance for a bit.

But soon the teacher started talking and the room went silent. The teacher explained the rules and how the lunches worked and all the stuff related to that. He didn't pay any mind, nor did any of the other kids. he simply played with the chains on his pants and watched this girl whom he'd never seen before. He knew almost every girl in the school, after all, he was a senior.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-04-2008, 01:26 AM

((I'm changing her outfit if taht's all right... She's wearing a pair of short jean shorts, teh short sleeved shirt i mentioned before and teh ballet flats i mentinoed... She's also wearing earring with footballs on them))

Mari truned to listened to the teacher. She cocked her head to the side and ersted it on her hand as she listened intently. She felt like she was being watched but decided to keep ehr cool. She continued listmning. Soon homeroom eneded and it was time for gym class. She went to her lockre and took out her gym clothes. then she began walking towards gym.

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-04-2008, 01:32 AM

((That's fine. ))

Damien had never taken gym before, and he wasn't going to start this year. He was signed up for weight lifting, and that's what he'd been doing since he started high school. He wasn't extremely buff, but he had decent arms and extraordinary abs.

He walked into the gym, straight to the back, and changed. Walking back to the other side he entered a room, the "Matt Room" It was where the wrestling happened, and where they kept the weight lifting class. The bell rang, and the whole gym was filled with music from his class. It was normal, no-body really payed any mind to it, because that's how it had been for as long as the teachers could remember.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-04-2008, 01:40 AM

Mira changed in teh girl's locker room and came out. Now her hair was in a ponytail and she was wearing a pair of black (not jean) shorts and a short sleeved shirt that read "Pass Me The Football Or I'll Tackle". She noticed boys looking at her but she shurrgged it off. She was used to it. she was a huge athlete and had a very skinny and sculpted body. She looked weak but she was very strong. She had decided to take weight lifting, wrestling, and football for a semester. She stepped into teh room and heard boys whistle. She rolled her eyes.

"Yo what's a chick doing in ehre!" she heard a boy call out. She turned to him her eyes narrowed as her eyes pierced his with a deathly stare/glare. Hands on her hips she walked up to him.

She was about to talk cback to him and maybe fight him but the teacher suddenly walked in. He began doing rollcall.

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-04-2008, 01:51 AM

Damien saw her walked in and grunted at the guy's that were being assholes. He never cared when a teacher was around, or anything. Nor did the teachers really care what he did. "Hey ass. You can just shut the fuck up." He stared at the boy and gave an evil, twisted grin. Everybody that knew anything about him, from rumors or from personal experiance knew that when he had that grin that he was pissed and was ready to fight. No-body wanted to fight him, he may look small but he was really strong and people knew it.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-04-2008, 01:58 AM

Mira turned at the sound of a boy's voice. She reckognsied one of the boys from her homeroom. She smiled at him as thanks for stadning up for her. Sudden;y the teacher blew the whistle and assigned everyone to a partmner for wrestling. She was paired up with the boy fromn her homeroom. She smiled. She had noticed his muscles, he was in pretty good shape, probably worked out often. so did she. This was going to be inteesting.

She walked over to the mat taht they had been asssigned to.

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-04-2008, 02:05 AM

This was the first year that they had actually mixed wrestling and weight lifting into one class. Normally they weight lifters just used the room, and didn't have anything to do with wrestling. So Damien didn't have a clue what he was doing. All he knew was that he was about to have to wrestle a girl, which he strongly aposed.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-04-2008, 02:08 AM

"Are you okay?" Mari asked as she noticed the boy's sort of sour expression. "Ready to start?" she asked crouching into wrestler's position.

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-04-2008, 02:12 AM

"I'm fine. I'm just not fine with you being my partner... I'm not fond of, well, wrestling girls." He said rubbing the back of his head. He had really only signed up for weightlifting, he hated violence, of any kind, unless he was pissed, or the thought it to be needed.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-04-2008, 02:15 AM

"It's okay." Mari said with a smile. "When I was on the wrestling tema at my old school the guys were really queasy around me. After wrestling with me at leats once they got over it." she laughed. "All they needed was a good tackle and the wind knocked our of them." she said as she smiled again. "I'm just kidding." she said touching the boy's houlder reassurringly, "I didn't hit that hard." she said.

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-04-2008, 02:25 AM

"Well.. I've never wrestled before. This is the first year they put wrestling and weightlifting togeather. I normally just work out.." He felt stupid, but it was the truth. He didn't know what else to tell her.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-04-2008, 02:29 AM

"It's okay." she said with a smile. "It's pretty easy." she said. "You just have to grab/tackle the other guy, or girl, and try to put them down on the mat and make them stay terhe for like 5 seconds." she explained. "Want to start?" she asked him.

((I have to go now!! Bye!))

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-04-2008, 02:31 AM

Damien nodded, placing his hand on her shoulders he put one leg behind hers and swept them out from under her.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-04-2008, 11:31 PM

Mari began falling through the air but her quick reflexes were faster. Soon she was back on her feet with equal energy on both he feet adn arms. She wasn't going down so fast. She grabbed his shoulders and beganpushing him down as her legs slowly met his and began to trip him.

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-04-2008, 11:36 PM

He grunted and moved his legs, getting back on balance he bent down, wrapping his arm under her leg, and another over her shoulder, He stood up and brought her with him.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-04-2008, 11:44 PM

Mari unexpected his move but held her ground nonetheless. She planted her feet firmly on the mat and pushed him away and hard as she could. Soon she was over him and he was body was only a few inches above teh mat.

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-04-2008, 11:52 PM

He smiled at her. "Okay. I give." HE didn't like wrestling. He didn't want to do it. All he wanted to do was lift weights and work out. Which is what he descided he would do from now on. He moved and fell to the ground. Getting up he walked over to the bench and laid down on it. Getting ahold of the bar he began to do bench presses.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-04-2008, 11:57 PM

Mari smiled slightly at hre victory. Then she walkd over to the boy and began doing push ups next to him.

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-05-2008, 12:01 AM

The other boys in the class were whispering about him giving up just because he got beat by a girl. But he ignored them. He was used to people talking about him behind his back. He did twenty benches with 250lbs. Then stood up. He had been watching her do push ups and really couldn't stop looking at her. He wasn't the type to show off though, even if it seemed as though he was. What he was doing was nothign unusual for him. He did it every class and he hadn't planned on changing that either.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-05-2008, 12:17 AM

Mari noticed the other boys staring at the boy. She glared at them and they soon turned away. Then she noticed he was looking at her/watching her. "What?" she asked. She stopped doing push ups and began stretching.

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-05-2008, 01:10 AM

"Nothing" He said biting his lip. He thought she was so pretty. He wanted to talk to her about something, anything really. But he didn't really know what. "Um.. Where did you come here from?" He asked, hoping that she wouldn't mind telling him.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-05-2008, 01:14 AM

"New Jersey." Mari said sitting up. "And you? Have you lived here all your life?" she asked him. She started to notice how breathtakingly beautiful he was. He was also so sweet/nice to have ler her win. She tried to make sure not to stare at him as she waited for his answer.