SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 08-30-2015, 08:37 PM

Iltu: OOOooooohhhh! Those are filled with such awesome characters! . There are so many horrible characters who I hate myself for liking. The feels!

Emma: The worst is when your classes are in entirely different buildings

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-30-2015, 08:40 PM

Or when you go into one building, have a class, then have to run to another building for your next immediate class, then have to run all the way back to the FIRST building for your third immediate class! Then, joy of joys, is when you either have work (which is across the campus) or a different class (which is also across campus but on the opposite side of campus from work) immediately following. Seriously. It's a joy.

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 08-30-2015, 08:44 PM

And best of all... getting stuck in early morning traffic and only arriving at campus when every available parking space is taken and you have to park waaaaaaaaayyyyyy on the side of the parking lot where no sane person parks. THEN you have to walk all there at the end of the day

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-30-2015, 09:02 PM

Omg. YES! Seriously. Parking is a pain in the darn butt - especially when you're a commuter student and you only have like, 4 parking lots you can park in out of 13! And half of the 13 are Faculty only!!!

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 08-30-2015, 09:16 PM

Parking lots is a dream! Commuter students get one big parking lot, so you have to come super early to get a good spot

Iltu
do you think pigeons have feelin...

Old 08-30-2015, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Corrin View Post
You're a girl after my own heart!!!

Belle and Jasmine are my absolute favorites! I was Belle for Halloween in pre-school, and while my bath was running while growing up, I'd totally pretend I was Jasmine during the "Maybe I don't want to be a Princess anymore!" segment. Then once I was in the tub I was Ariel, but I had cool friends like Sailor Moon, because why not?

My absolute FAVORITE of all time though is Alice in Wonderland and Hercules - they're tied. I'm seriously obsessed lol For the newer princesses I love Tiana, Rapunzel, and Merida - I shockingly do have Princesses I hate though.... *cough* Cinderella, Snow White, Aurora *cough* I just could NOT get into their movies growing up. I occasionally watch them, but only if they're on like ABC Family or something. I just hate how annoying Snow White is, how woe-is-me Cinderella is, and how idiotic Aurora is lol It's just frustrating!!

Ahhh! I've read a bunch of those and I've seen the animes of others! A few of my faves are MeruPuri, Ouran High School Host Club, Fruits Basket, Vampire Knight, Peach Girl - I could seriously go on lol I'm currently reading Yamada-kun and the 7 Witches on Crunchyroll right now along with Princess Jellyfish - watched both animes and fell in love! I unfortunately don't have a HUGE manga collection since Waldens closed and then Borders (who kept my local Waldens open after taking it over) went under. I hate Barnes & Noble and they're super far away anyways. So after Borders closed I switched over to Anime. It's addicting!

I haven't! I've only seen him in Justice Leage and then I of course went and saw the live-action movie. I didn't know he had his own series though!

Butt in! I love multiple conversations! What musicals have you seen? :D
WE HAVE SO MUCH TO DISCUSS I LOVE IT

I was Belle for Halloween in preschool too! I was usually a Pokemon trainer or a Hogwarts student in my imaginings, but of course, I also ran with the likes of Sailor Moon and Pocahontas. Man, having a kid's imagination was fun!
I don't hate the older princesses, but yeah, I definitely find them more boring... My all time favorite Disney film is so hard to choose! I love The Hunchback of Notre Dame and Treasure Planet, maybe one of those... Hercules is definitely up there, though! I also really like Dreamworks. Sinbad, The Road to El Dorado, and The Prince of Egypt are some of my favorite movies!

How is Princess Jellyfish? It's one I'd like to watch or read sometime!
Why do you hate Barnes & Noble? I love it there! Though I prefer local bookstores if I can. And used book stores!

It's a great show! Sadly it got cancelled after one season, though. :'( Alas! Still, definitely worth watching.

I live in a city that off-broadway tours stop in a lot, and that has a university with a great musical theater department, so I've seen Spamalot, Wicked, Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King, Sweeney Todd, and Legally Blonde. I've seen high school productions of Into the Woods, Working, and Anything Goes, too.
What's your favorite musical? I think mine is The Lion King! (Or Les Mis,even though I've never seen it on stage.)

SZP
- Oh my gosh, you're also and ASoIaF fan!? Yay! I have to say, my favorite character is probably Catelyn, which not too many people agree with. I used to have a bunch of favorites, but since so many people hate her so vehemently, she's just sort of become my favorite out of pure spite, haha!
Who's your favorite?

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 08-30-2015, 10:49 PM

Huge fan! HUGE! Like, I'm actively counting down the seconds till the next book
Haha, I actually really liked Catelyn. She had her own badass-ness to her and it killed me when... you know...
Ugh... is so hard to choose. It was initially Ned... Then shit happened. Now I guess I like Tyrion the best. He's so snarky, but sooo clever. And misunderstood, I love those misunderstood characters. Oh! And I liked Oberyn. He seemed like the one person who would really do anything to f*** up the Lannisters

Iltu

Old 08-30-2015, 10:58 PM

Same! WRITE FASTER, GEORGE!
Oh my gosh, when That happened I literally threw my book on the ground... I'm still crushed! :'(
Yes, I loved Ned too! He was and always will be one of my favorites. Tyrion is great as well. He's my mom's favorite, along with Jon and Arya. She doesn't read the books, and neither of us watch the show anymore, but she likes me to tell her what happens to those three. Ah, Oberyn, yes! Basically all the Dornish characters are on my list of favorites. Especially Arianne and Ellaria!

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 08-30-2015, 11:06 PM

I had to read That part twice, because I thought I had read wrong
I'm a Stark supporter through and through, so I guess I love all of them. Arya is just awesome, she's gonna kick some butt! I worry for Sansa, though, with that weasel
My mum doesn't watch the show anymore either, because of the mess they made of this previous season. Her favourite character is Jon, who is also quite awesome and I have many theories about
I still watch the show because, meh, why not?!
I think, if I were in that universe, I'd like to live in Dorne. Seems like an alright place compared to the rest of them! I'm so annoyed that they left Arianne out of the show
Hey, who do you think should get the throne in the end??

Angel Spirit Girl
8>>(^.^)

Old 08-30-2015, 11:09 PM

Yes. I have read Fire and Bitterblue. They were very interesting books.

I love Disney princess movies, too. <3

Iltu

Old 08-30-2015, 11:37 PM

SZP- Team Stark all the way! *highfives* (...Also team Martell, Tully and Tyrell... Tully ain't doing so hot these days, though.)
Ah yes, Jon theories...! So much interesting stuff surrounding that boy.
I'd want to live in Dorne as well, if I had to live in that world! Though I'm a Tully at heart. Maybe I'd be fostered in Dorne. And I will never forgive them leaving out Arianne!
I want the Seven Kigdoms to become the Seven Queendoms! Myrcella in Casterly Rock, Arianne in Dorne, Sansa in the North, Asha in the Iron Islands, Shireen in the Storm Lands, Margaery in Highgarden, and Daenerys of New Valeriya. (Sorry to The Vale and The Riverlands!)
Haha, really, I want either the abolition of the Iron Throne altogether, or I think I'd like Dany to be on it. I think she'll be a good queen once she knows what she's doing.
How about you?

Angel- Bitter blue was my favorite ofbthe three! I hope she writes more set in that world.

Which Disney Princess is your favorite?

Angel Spirit Girl
8>>(^.^)

Old 08-30-2015, 11:49 PM

I guess I like bookish Belle best. I like Elsa, Merida, and Rapunzel, too.

Iltu

Old 08-31-2015, 02:17 AM

Belle's a popular one in this thread! (Shocker...) I love Merida too! Brave is one of my favorite Disney movies in recent years.

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 08-31-2015, 02:31 AM

I have no favorite. I don't know all the stories.

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 08-31-2015, 06:45 AM

Oh my word I love the Tyrells! Why did they leave Willaston and Garland out. They were cool and are gonna relevant later .
Yeah the Tully's aren't but at least the blackish is still kicking! My mum calls me blackish because I'm the family black sheep and am a Pisces
Woah seven queendoms! I could go with that... although I'm kinda worried about Myrcella... and Tommy for that matter. I don't things will end well for them :(
I think I'd be flat out Dornish. Everyone going this way, right we Dprnish are going that way. Sounds like me
But yeah, I want both Dan and Jon to rule so they might ad well rule together. And then let's just throw Aegon because you know... the dragon must have three heads

ClockReject
(^・o・^)ノ”

Penpal

Old 08-31-2015, 07:16 AM

↘ THIS THREAD WAS MADE FOR CLOCK.

let's talk about all the books Clock has been reading lately that include far off places, daring sword fights, magic spells, etc

Iltu

Old 08-31-2015, 11:50 AM

Amane- That's okay! Tell me some of your favorite other things!

SZP- I knooow! I love those two! I even named my Dragon Age: Origins character Garlan.
Haha, what a good nickname! Yeah, the Blackshear is my one hope now. ;a;
I worry for Myrcella and Tommen too... Maggy the Frog's predictions didn't look good. :x And I adore them both!
I'm with ya! That would be a darn fine three headed dragon.
What I really want to see happen by the end is for Lady Stoneheart, Sansa and Arya to all cross paths... how about you, any burning desires for things you want to happen?

Clock- Yay, welcome! Please tell us all about these books! Maybe I've read some! :D

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 08-31-2015, 12:40 PM

'pokes head into the thread and waves' hello...how's everyones morning?

Iltu

Old 08-31-2015, 12:55 PM

Hey Star! My morning is going pretty good, even if I put too much spinach in the smoothie I made, so it tastes like dirt.. :'(

Yours going okay, aside from not getting any sleep?

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 08-31-2015, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iltu View Post
Hey Star! My morning is going pretty good, even if I put too much spinach in the smoothie I made, so it tastes like dirt.. :'(

Yours going okay, aside from not getting any sleep?
yep, got a shower, and waiting for nine so i can call and talk to annette see if i ahve any money in my account left, and if she can write the firsts check out and leave it up front for me to pick up tomarrow instead of me having to wait until wensday because we have like NO food..

Iltu

Old 08-31-2015, 12:59 PM

I hope she'll do that! Not having food in the house isn't a good feeling.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 08-31-2015, 01:00 PM

Quote:
I hope she'll do that! Not having food in the house isn't a good feeling.
no no its not. we were lucky, we had a chicken from a food shelf that cooked up pretty good so at least today we have food 'nods'

and star's listening to Star of the County Down by Heather Dale. one of my favorite artists..

Last edited by star2000shadow; 08-31-2015 at 01:03 PM..

Iltu

Old 08-31-2015, 01:08 PM

Glad to hear that, at least! Still, really hope that business with he check works out so you don't have to worry tomorrow.

OH MY GOSH I love Heather Dale, too! Not enough people have heard of her!

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 08-31-2015, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Glad to hear that, at least! Still, really hope that business with he check works out so you don't have to worry tomorrow.

OH MY GOSH I love Heather Dale, too! Not enough people have heard of her!
haha i heard her because she's made songs with Mercedes Lacky 'nods' and of course that means i listened to her music and just LOVED IT.

Iltu

Old 08-31-2015, 01:16 PM

I've only read one Mercedes Lackey book (Arrows of the Queen) but I have been meaning to read more!! I really enjoyed it, though it was several years ago that I read it.