Dr. Nyx
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-28-2009, 01:45 AM

Yes, I do. Mostly because people do sweat in their sleep. It doesn't really seem like it because when you wake up you are not all wet. Especially if you sleep a lot like I do, you're prone to niht sweats. It also depends on your rate of perspiration. I will admit that my underarms are pretty bad, so I should put on deoderant often.

Also, not many people know this, but you shouldn't apply deoderant if you already have some on. It doesn't just wear off. You should wipe off the deoderant you had on before you apply more, even if you don't take a shower.

Yamaxchan
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-31-2009, 10:52 PM

Yes I do, but that's because right now I am living in Hawaii and if you don't well, let's just say you don't want to not to. I reapply it in the morning, but if I forget it isn't as much as a end of the world crisis. xD

Yiehtk
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-31-2009, 11:33 PM

Water in my town is expensive, so I can only take really quick showers. Like ten minutes, or I get yelled at. It usually costs $80 for the month for just three people, and we use the dishwasher, don't water our lawn (we live in Oregon, we don't need to), and everyone takes quick showers. D:

I was told that if you use deodorant after shaving you'll get cancer, so I stopped doing it. And besides, I wait a good ten twenty minutes before I apply it, because you shouldn't apply it when your pits are wet.

But maybe I'll just put it on at night.

Miach
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Miach

Old 09-01-2009, 12:23 AM

i would, but i'm the kind of person that will wander around naked, dripping wet after a shower. the dripping wet part doesn't really let the deodorant hold up.

XxXx-Eternal-Snow-xXxX
~:~ Concrete Angel ~:~

Old 09-01-2009, 12:46 AM

i take my shower in the morning and at night on the weekends though i take another one at 12 but anyway yea i put on deoderant after just cause i like the smell of my deodorant x3
and its their choice if they wanna put it on after a shower or not

Kaotic
*^_^*

Old 09-01-2009, 03:00 AM

I used to but I kinda stopped.
I think I'll start doing it again though, because I tend to sweat a lot when I'm sleeping, and because I just sweat a lot period. Dx

Indigo of Madness
Ruler of All That Are Not Quite ...

Old 09-01-2009, 03:50 AM

Yes, and I have ever since I was a kid.

If I don't put it on directly after my shower I feel gross the entire night. Even though I spend most of it sleeping.

Kurai Amaya
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-01-2009, 06:23 AM

The vast majority of the time, I take showers in the morning.
However, there is the odd time that I shower at night. When I do this, I put deodorant on afterwards. My reasoning for doing so is basically just in case I forget in the morning. I know it's probably worn off over the night, but still. At least a little bit might be left, right? A little bit is better than none!

Also, sometimes, I have trouble sleeping at night. So if I'm awake until 4am, and have to be up at 7am, I'll just take a shower and try to sleep some more after my 4am shower. I don't imagine it would wear off after 2-3 hours, so yeah, I put it on then.

cole the destroyer
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-01-2009, 06:33 AM

I shower in the morning and at night.

If I shower in the morning I am most likely getting ready to go out somewhere. So of course I will apply some deodorant.

If I shower in the evening it is most likely just because I want to or maybe I needed to after a long day. I would only use the deodorant afterward if I was going over to a friend's that night / seeing someone.
Otherwise no, I don't see much point to it. Especially if I am just changing into my PJs after.