xxdeidarasgurlxx
AKA Obento-Chan =3

Old 08-13-2009, 03:47 AM

I got an idea from a friend that really helps get the creative juices flowing when she has writers block, it's called a 'campfire creative'

okay, this is how it goes, I'll start writing part of a story and then someone else can continue it. we keep passing the story on until someone decides to reach a conclusion, and we can start all over if you want.=3

I'll start like this...

The room was nearly dark, the only light that could be seen was from a gas lamp sitting on the table beside Toby's bunk. He was afraid to go to sleep, his three cabin mates had gone missing the night before and he kept hearing scratching noises on the door and seeing shadows pass the windows when the light was out. He told his mom he didn't want to go to camp, that he wouldn't know anybody and he'd be all alone, he never thought it would be literal.

Suddenly, he heard the sound of glass smashing, and the light went out, something had pushed the lamp off the table. Then, he heard a pounding at the door, boom, boom, boom, it only stopped when the person or thing strted to rattle the door. then again, boom, boom, boom.

Toby was scared now, he didn't know what to do. so, in his panic, he grabbed one of the shards of glass from the floor. It stabbed into his hand but he didn't care, he was too concerned with the fact that the door had been opened........

(continue any way you want! follow the rules though, please.)

Knerd
I put the K in "Misspelling"

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-14-2009, 07:43 PM

deidarasgurl, I've moved this into our Round Robin subforum. Hopefully you'll get some more participants here. :yes:

Nolori
Everyone's Favorite Imaginary Fr...

Old 08-30-2009, 07:18 PM

Something bright flashed in the darkness. Toby’s ill-adjusted eyes took in the brightness with in a flood of light that sent spots flying through his eyes. The bright flashes were everywhere now and he could not tell which were real and which were simply reflections of light now gone.

The bed across from his own thundered and rattled as something pushed against it. Toby stared into the darkness, imagining he could see the foul and hideous thing. Unconsciously, he gripped the shard of glass tighter within his palm. As the translucent corners bit into his flesh he instinctively dropped his weapon. Its clatter rang loud in the quiet room, drawing the bright flashes in his direction.

Toby vaguely made them out to be orbs situated on what could only be the creature’s face. He paid little heed to it though, as his legs lifted him from his hiding place and ran for the now open door.

BonesTheHeretic
Now with pants!
Send a message via MSN to BonesTheHeretic

Old 01-26-2010, 07:05 AM

Halfway there he felt a great weight on his back, and he tumbled forwards, the hard wooden floor digging into his stomach as the thing on top of him seemed to rumble in pleasure. As he cowered there, afraid even to move, and waiting for death, Toby felt something warm underneath him. Clenching his eyes even tighter shut, he focused on the soothing feeling as something sharp and hard and wet grazed the back of his neck.

The heat grew until Toby swore it would consume him in its fury, burning and searing. What was happening?? He couldn't understand, couldn't even begin to process what was going on around him. Perhaps he wouldn't die after all.

As he thought this, the beast? whimpered and threw itself away from him. Toby seized the chance and scrambled up, retrieving the blood coated glass he had lost previously. Glancing downwards he saw a circular symbol glowing on the floor where he had lain. The thing in the dark stayed away from him and the mark, making whining noises.

Breathing quickly Toby stumbled backwards, towards freedom, only to trip again. Twisting, he caught himself before he hit the ground, but the shard of bloody glass landed, unnoticed, in the center of the circle. Toby raced outside, fighting back tears of panic and terror, and kept on running.

Behind him, a blinding light exploded from the cabin, and the beast disappeared.

kimichan84
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-17-2010, 04:07 PM

OOC: Well someone certainly ended this one quickly. O.O

ZeGuMmIBeaRQueEn
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via ICQ to ZeGuMmIBeaRQueEn Send a message via Yahoo to ZeGuMmIBeaRQueEn

Old 03-23-2010, 05:54 AM

lol, no kidding! too bad, too, i had an awesome idea going through my head for this one. oh well, are you going to start a new one?

BonesTheHeretic
Now with pants!
Send a message via MSN to BonesTheHeretic

Old 07-02-2010, 03:24 AM

Hey not my fault no one ever replied! Sorry if I somehow ruined everyone's plans? Didn't mean to! Haha oh well. I'd also be interested if you're planning on another, though I don't see what's so wrong with my post that we can't continue this one...