Xochitl
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-05-2008, 05:33 PM

Okay, the genre is fantasy. Minimum one paragraph posts, maximum three paragraphs. Also, kindly copy the last few sentences of the post above yours so that readers don't get lost.

Let's begin!

The snow whirled in great gusts, transforming the hilly landscape into a wintery tundra. Snowflakes rollicked around ice-glazed trees, layering the ground with a soft sheet of powder snow. A bundled up mass dragged itself slowly through the hip-deep white, leaving a wide wake. Its fingertips were blackened with cold, its nose a pale cerulean. Regardless of its state, it knew something was wrong. Blizzards came not in March. The snowfall had hit everything hard-the new buds dropped off at the slightest tinge of cold and the arrival of new animal offspring was sure to be delayed.
The figure paused, lost in its snow-ridden surroundings. It took off a pair of anti-snow blindness goggles to reveal...

Shira Hitsugaya
*^_^*

Old 06-05-2008, 05:57 PM

The figure paused, lost in its snow-ridden surroundings. It took off a pair of anti-snow blindness goggles to reveal...

....intense dark green eyes that scanned the surrounding area, searching for something. The figure sighed, a visible cloud of hot air escaping out of the lips as slowly it continued forward. The wind picked up sending swirls of cold snow down upon the traveler. The person stopped clutching the cloak it wore closer to its body and shivered. "Why is it snowing..." the figure mumbled softly.
suddenly a was of snow came whirling at the figures head. The figure...

Last edited by Shira Hitsugaya; 06-05-2008 at 06:08 PM.. Reason: i was told so

Xochitl
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-05-2008, 06:19 PM

Suddenly a wave of snow came whirling at the figures head. The figure...

...was too late to move and was knocked backwards onto the cold ground. Its hat and scarf were whisked off in the assault, a splay of jet black hair dark against the snow. Cursing under its breath, the person glanced around hastily in search of the foe who caused them to fall. No one was in sight, but the quiver of a browning shrub gave proof of another being. Without hesitation, the person bounded forwards and wrapped its arms around the bush, grabbing a flailing and writhing object.
Once the scattered snow cleared, they found themselves looking into the face of...

Shira Hitsugaya
*^_^*

Old 06-05-2008, 08:40 PM

Once the scattered snow cleared, they found themselves looking into the face of...

....a smiling girl. her blond hair peaked out from under her knit hat and her light blue eyes brightened happily. "You came!!!" she cried joyfully. Her captor groaned annoyed. "I should have known it would be you..." her captor muttered before swearing. The girls smile broadened at the statement. She wiggled out of the hold and bounded away. She moved quickly through the snow and soon was blocked from view by the thick snow coming down. "well come on!!!" she called. her captor scratched his head and....

Xochitl
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-06-2008, 01:18 AM

Her captor scratched his head and....

...followed quickly, not wanting to be buried under the rapidly falling snow. "Good Lord, Lorraine, what's your rush? I mean, I know we had the whole rendezvous point plan and all, but what is it that you wanted to show me? Is there something that important worth running to?"
"Yeah!" Lorrain giggled and bounded through the snow like a hare. With a shake of his head and a sigh, he followed reluctantly. Lorraine led him to a hut of fairy proportions, the tiny thatched roof threatening to buckle under the weight of the snow on top. "How on earth am I supposed to fit in there? The accursed house is no bigger than my head!!"
"It's not a matter of going in, silly." Lorraine chided gleefully. "It's getting what's in there to come out." she skipped forward a few steps and rapped on the door, nearly pushing it down. "Oops." she blushed, her face bright pink against the snow. The tiny door suddenly began to swing open and out came...

<Lordy Lou, Shira, developing the plot a bit hastily, are we? Lol.>

Shira Hitsugaya
*^_^*

Old 06-06-2008, 02:43 AM

(Lorraine? wow weird name to choose...oh and u have a problem with my developing!!)

The tiny door suddenly began to swing open and out came...

....a tiny elf like creature. It warily looked up at Lorraine with big beady eyes. The creature was no bigger then up to their knees and wore delicate plant like clothing. "What is it?" it said in a squeaky voice. Lorraine's companions mouth dropped at this sighting, the word 'dear god,' escaping his lips. Lorraine giggled clearly pleased at the response to the creature.
The creature tapped its foot annoyed at the ground looking both annoyed and impatient. "I'm not waiting all day you know! It's a blizzard out their and here you have me waiting like a fool. Tell me what it is you came for!" it squeaked.
Lorraine giggled again, "I just wanted to show you to my friend," she said pointing back. The creatures eyes widened angrily and it slammed the door angrily yelling 'good day.'
her companion stood their in awe and...

Xochitl
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-06-2008, 09:17 PM

<It's unique ^^ that's why I chose it>

Her companion stood their in awe and...

Lorraine watched as his legs quivered and he fell over into a dead faint. "Such a wimp." she said to herself, knocking on the little elf's door again. "WHADDAYA WANT NOW?" the enraged voice thundered from within. "He's out like a light, Tsukichi-chan. Can I bring him in?"
"WHA~AT? DON'T CALL ME THAT! AND YOU CAN'T BRING HIM IN!"
"Pretty please?" Lorraine pouted in what she deemed a cute manner. "HE CAN FREEZE FOR ALL I CARE...!!" she waited a few more moments and then heard "THERE'S A DRAGON WARREN NEARBY. GO PLAGUE THEM, NOT ME!!!" She giggled and dragged her companion upwards with surprising ease. "C'mon, let's go play with the dragons!" The odd pair made slow way through the heavy snow and eventually came to...

Shira Hitsugaya
*^_^*

Old 06-08-2008, 12:40 AM

The odd pair made slow way through the heavy snow and eventually came to...

....a cave. Even from the outside is looked forbidding. "Dragons! What...we can't go in there!!" he yelled as Lorraine skipped forward happily. 'Why not?" she asked innocently turning around to face him. Her companion frowned. "Dragons are dangerous!!!" he shouted taking a few steps back only to trip and fall onto his back. Lorraine giggled shortly before growing serious. 'Dragons can be dangerous," she said logically, "But these are nice!" she continued to skip forward, yelling over her shoulder, "You can't believe every thing you read!" With that she entered into the cave.
"What the hell is going on!" he grumbled angrily pushing himself back up and out of the snow. After shacking the snow off of him he....

Xochitl
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-08-2008, 01:16 PM

After shaking the snow off of him he....

...reluctantly followed Lorraine inside, wondering how she could always maintain such a cheery countenance in such nasty weather. The cave was deep and dim, lit only by palely flickering torches scattered along the walls. It smelled of spice and dragon sweat, and it made him crinkle his nose in disgust. Lorraine trotted happily ahead of him, patting lumpy forms in the shadows that he could only assume to be dragons. She kept walking deeper and deeper into the cave, so deep that he could barely see the pinprick entrance. "Lorraine, what're you---"
"I found it! Look! See?" she cut him off completely, growing excited over a bulky chest. In the low light, he could see that it glimmered with veins of gold and silver and was dappled with jewels. "What? You know you're never supposed to take dragon treasure!"
"They're different, silly! I've already told you that! See? It's right here...!" Lorraine lifted the creaking chest lid to reveal...

Shira Hitsugaya
*^_^*

Old 06-10-2008, 11:49 PM

(i seriously had to resist saying the one ring was in the chest^^)

"They're different, silly! I've already told you that! See? It's right here...!" Lorraine lifted the creaking chest lid to reveal...

....a piece of very old parchment tired with a fading red ribbon. Lorraine smiled and took out her treasure. Triumphantly she held it up so he could she it better. "And whats that supposed to be?" he asked somewhat disappointed. He expected that inside the chest was gold or something a bit more exciting.
Lorraine sighed annoyed. She jumped up onto the chest and held the parchment up high dramatically. "This," she yelled, "Is a super special awesome map!!!" 'Super special awesome...map?" he questioned with a blank expression. She nodded enthusiastically.
"well then i'm leaving!" he said turning around and briskly walking away. He muttered something under his breath but Lorraine was too far away to hear.
"Aw wait up!!!" Lorraine cried running.....

Shira Hitsugaya
*^_^*

Old 06-17-2008, 04:47 PM

(where are you! lolz)

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 12-18-2008, 07:46 PM

((We can simply post? Alright then))
"Aw wait up!!!" Lorraine cried running.....
Markk whirled around, annoyed. "What is so special about that map that you have to go and bother me with it?" He scowled fiercely.

"I just wanted to show you the treasure!" Lorraine said, unfazed. She beamed at him, her smile radiant.

"What kind of treasure?" Markk said, suspiciously. He couldn't imagine what that tattered scroll could lead to. Trouble, probably, knowing Lorraine.

"You'll see!" Lorraine bounced away happily. She looked over her shoulder to make sure Markk was coming, and winked as they came upon....

FidelisRaor
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to FidelisRaor

Old 02-23-2010, 05:34 AM

A cavern full of the largest dragons outside of the wild. A vast array of golden eyes stared down, each reflecting the glimmering coins they sat upon. The trove of a beast obsessed with objects humans and elves alike were convinced meant something, but to them was just another bit of nice looking decoration to attract a mate. Seeing the girl enter each gave a slight bow of deference and shifted some to show that they would not be defending this stash against greedy hands.
"See, I told you they were different!" Lorrain chirped, running into the cavern and smiling.
"Oh..." Markk stated, looking up at the huge creatures. "So...so they are."