hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 02-17-2017, 08:05 AM

I'm not trying to piss you off quote me something show me what you're talking about because I honestly hand to God have never heard a racist remark now if you said that he was sexist yes 13 years ago they have a tape of him being a typical dick/B]

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 02-17-2017, 12:10 PM

Hummymy, you could just search on google on Trumps's campaign talks and debate with Clinton.
I have heard from others Trump's speech and arguments are racist and plain crazy. I didn't read or watch those videos though.

I reserve my judgement until he had done... something.

Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 02-17-2017, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roachi View Post
Have you been living under a rock?
Have you not heard the things he's said and done to black people? To muslims?
Seriously... wtf.
I am black, and honestly, I also haven't heard anything he's said that was racist.
Not that I support him, but pretty much all people have been saying ALL of the republicans are racist, which I disagree with.

I saw a fake post going around where Trump said on his Facebook or something that he would send AAs back to Africa, (but it was obvious that it was fake...) I think some people just believe it because they don't like republicans. Which, I understand.

But not all republicans are bad. Lincoln was a republican, and he did more for black people than any other president.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 02-17-2017, 04:39 PM

Gonna just say this one thing about him. There is an old saying that handshakes tell you a lot about a man. Watch how he shakes hands. A handshake typically stands within the middle between two individuals. He yanks their hand inward, often times pulling the person with it and you can see the discomfort in the improper behavior of the handshake.

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 02-17-2017, 06:17 PM

heh, I think I can imagine that evil person still could master a good handshake to hide their real behaviour?

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 02-18-2017, 03:46 PM

I'm certain they could. But he is not really evil. All the things he does are things to benefit himself.

The hotels and such he stays at are his own, which I hear he is paying full price to stay. Some of the secret service is being charged rent to stay at trump tower. When he leaves the presidency he will likely be extremely rich when he takes his company back over. It's really just about money. He ran for president to get filthy rich.

I just hope that in the end the method in which he intends to acquire wealth helps the rest of us.

Last edited by The Wandering Poet; 02-18-2017 at 03:50 PM..

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 02-18-2017, 04:18 PM

Will just have to see the result.