Kiarash
Bird Brain

Old 03-11-2012, 09:19 PM

Ghost Hound has to be my all time favorite anime. Even though it's a measly two seasons, it has very good pacing which is something I think gets really messed up in most anime. Things always happen too fast or too slow, making the show ruined. But with G.H it's very smooth. The characters aren't cookie cut from anything else, and there is a relatively original plot line. For a supernatural/Sci-fi, it is addicting and quite dark. This show is probably more 'messed up' in my eyes then half the slasher/horror anime out there.

Anyways I was just really hoping that someone around Mene might have also seen this show, because I am absolutely dying to find people to talk about it with. :)

Lacrimosa
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-11-2012, 10:58 PM

I think I've seen it, though I don't remember it being really 'messed up' or having two seasons (thought it had like 24 eps?).
I found it very interesting but the ending was disappointing, and it never cleared up the things I found most interesting. I watched it when it was being aired and that was quite a while back, so I don't remember much else. XD;
Just to check, you mean this anime, right? Ghost Hound

Kiarash
Bird Brain

Old 03-12-2012, 12:15 AM

Yess that's the one. And I dunno if you ask me what was happening at the factory was pretty messed up. Maybe I just have odd views on that label.

I wish I could have seen it earlier. But it is 2 seasons, there's just no real way to know unless you're viewing them on a site like NetFlix. That' where I found it, though I would kill for the box set. Not many shows are good enough to buy to me, but this one, yes. As for the end i thought it was pretty good, the kids ended up being just like their parents.

Lacrimosa
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-12-2012, 04:21 AM

Ahh I don't really remember a factory. D: I should rewatch it sometime.

Oh ok, I guess netflix counted that as two seasons. xD There's a lot of anime on there now, huh? didn't even know it was licensed actually! But yes, its good to buy your favourites. <3

Kiarash
Bird Brain

Old 03-12-2012, 04:25 AM

I actually love that netflix has been getting more anime, makes long days with nothing to do so much better.
but yes you should rewatch it, so good.

I am somewhat against buying tv shows, cause the internet and what not but yeah, really wanna be able to say I own it.

Hideous

Old 03-24-2012, 07:42 AM

Ghost Hound is amazing, I thought I wouldn't be able to stand it because of how the characters are drawn but I continued watching it all the way through to the end , as the story reeled me in.