Noura Black
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Noura Black

Old 04-23-2010, 06:17 AM

(...Bwhahahahahahahahaha i'm sorry had to laugh at saying in the thickest Russian accent, " is good strong name for good strong boy.")

Vegas laughed "Haha yes yes it is." he stood up let me guess " Russian Blood?"

Last edited by Noura Black; 04-23-2010 at 06:24 AM..

psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 04-23-2010, 06:43 AM

(No its all good thats the exact reaction i wanted)

"Very Russian. It's okay." Al giggled with Vegas. "So, Iggyma, same question."

Tegan_StarFire
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-23-2010, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shattered View Post
"Oh Okay " Haru said still wondering why everyone has some type of protection,well so did he but he doesnt use it only in rare cases. He turned to Iggyma ." Oh Okay well Were Friends now right?" He asked then heard that lorrina plays the Violin, " Oh I Play The Violin too" The Vampire said just as She said she had to go to archery and waved goodbye.
As Lorrina walked away she heard Haru say how he also played the violin, that's interesting, I wonder how good at it he is she wondered. Lorrina reached her dorm room and walked inside, Hmm I don't think I've even met who I'm sharing a dorm with yet, that's strange she thought as she walked over to her wardrobe, pulled out her P.E clothes and got changed.

Lorrina exited her dorm and made her way to an open stretch of grass in the school gardens, where they were supposed to practice archery. Lorrina spotted some bows and practice arrows leaning against a bench, but she couldn't see any teachers or students around yet. Cool maybe I can have a try at using one she thought in excitement as she walked over to them and picked up some arrows and a bow.

Lady_Xanthe
X[A/N]th Is All Powerful!!!!

Old 04-23-2010, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MintyRey View Post
"Really? Never seen a play of Masque before..." he said before turning to Yuuki. "Oh, I forgot to say, since you have Art class for first period, you might end up in the same class as us." Then he returned his attention to Xanthe. " When's the performance?" While he waited for answers, he listened in on the conversations of others a little.
Xanthe' looked stumped. "Well. We haven't even started, but i think towards Winter we will do Masque and in Spring we will give 'Midsummer's Dream' its due." She smiled again at the though of actually performing one of her favorite plays. "It was quite easy to see the inspiration of mischief for watching the forest Shakespeare must have had...."

Noura Black
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Noura Black

Old 04-23-2010, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psymoski View Post
(No its all good thats the exact reaction i wanted)

"Very Russian. It's okay." Al giggled with Vegas. "So, Iggyma, same question."

"Its My Grandfather." Iggyma said with a small smile.

Shattered
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-23-2010, 08:20 PM

Haru listened to the conversation between Al and Vegas and Iggyma . Haru decided to go throw away his drink for it was gone a long time ago.The Vampire walked over to the trash can and looked around the cafeteria.Thats when he spotted a famiiar face.Spica's to be exact but her seemed to be busy talking so he walked back to Al,Vegas,Mathias and Iggyma." Hm So Vegas, Iggyma Do you guys have your schedules with you?"Haru asked

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥
Send a message via AIM to Liztress

Old 04-24-2010, 01:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13althazar View Post
Balthazar stayed hidden by his hood, "Im sorry i didnt come up and say hi.. i just am not used to people. " he said as he felt an itch on one of his gigantic wings, he wasnt sure why his wings were so big but he was happy his father had shown him how to make them seem almost nonexistant. "i guess since your being nice i should say my real name... well my name on the records... hi im Angelus Mortis... now can you see why i dont shake hands?" he said noting their faces when he retracted his hand.
"Angelus Mortis..." Emrys repeated slowly, translating it the best he could. Languages were always hard for him even though he traveled the world a lot. "Angel of Death? I appreciate your concern." He noticed the looming wings and how one twitched ever so othen. "Your wing itches?"

13althazar
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via MSN to 13althazar

Old 04-24-2010, 01:43 AM

"There are reasons i dont like to touch people... even with gloves on." he said not looking up, he was afraid that if he looked at them they might laugh since he looked so young, he was 19 but he looked more like 12. "It does.. but....but... i cant do anything about it here." he said looking down, still afraid to look at them.

psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 04-24-2010, 05:43 AM

"Does it mean anything?"

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to ~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~

Old 04-24-2010, 07:46 AM

Lenore tilted her head as Emrys repeated his name. "Mm yes Angel of Death. You know, you could take off that cloak and spread them. "I don't think you'll hurt anyone." she then said with a smile, trying to make him feel better. She wondered how old he really was because of how young he looked. She knew that her and Emrys looked young but that was because they both held eternal youth. His reason had to be different.

13althazar
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-24-2010, 10:15 AM

Balthazar reached over his shoulder and scratched his cloak where his wings itch was, "I cant not inside..." he muttered as he stayed looking at the floor, he moed food around slowly as he tried to figure out what to do.

ravenwingz
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-25-2010, 12:11 AM

Holland and Raeland decided to get lunch. After talking at length they found they got along reasonably well. Holland thought Raeland's shyness was a pain but he was a nice kid. Conversely Raeland found Holland to be pretty cool but a bit stuck up at times. "So do you want my help or not?" Holland asked after they got their food, he looked around for a place to sit. "Help with what?" Raeland raised an eyebrow. "In short, navigating the social world without going into cardiac arrest. Because quite frankly you're a painful sight when it comes to social stuff."Holland said as he spotted Xanthe sitting at a table with some other students. Perfect!

"Sure. Why not?" the demon shrugged. His impulsive side was starting to show itself. "Good!" Holland smiled excitedly. He got a glimpse of Raeland's tray piled high with Chinese food. "Geezus! How much food did you GET???"
Raeland had a most adorable innocent look on his face, "What? I'm hungry. It's just 5 chicken dumplings, lo-mein with veggies, some crab rangoons--I love those--green tea with honey, stir fried tofu and broccoli, beef fried rice, and 6 red bean buns for dessert." Holland shook his head. "Um...ok...let me just start your social training...I met this girl named Xanthe from my theatre class. She's really nice." He waved at Xanthe and hoped she and her company had enough room for them to join.

Lady_Xanthe

Old 04-25-2010, 12:30 AM

Xanthe looked at Spica waiting for him to talk. "Hnn..." She looked around and saw Holland headed toward her. She smiled even wider now. "Hey, Holland~" She turned back to Spica. "Do you mind if he joins us? Plus now you don't have to feel bad when your other friends get here."

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 04-25-2010, 01:36 AM

"Do you think we'll tease you for looking younger than you really are?" Emrys asked the angel. In his mind, he tried to figure out if he could tell how old the boy was. He normally did well with guessing ages of humans and some vampires but he never tried to guess the age of an angel. "Not sure if you realize this, but the two of us look a lot younger than we really are." He joked, hoping to put the boy at ease.

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-25-2010, 08:30 AM

Lenore looked up at Emrys then laughed softly. "I think he's older than we are." she said thoughtfully, looking at the boy. She cocked her head to the opposite side and gave him a toothy grin. "You know, you should hang out with us some time. Get you out of the shy thing." she said with another smile.

13althazar
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-25-2010, 08:43 AM

Balthazar looked at Emry and lenore, "Im only 19 years old... but i look smaller." he said standing up and just coming up to their shoulders. "See im tiny im short and i cant even touch people... " he said still not looking up at them.

Tegan_StarFire
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-26-2010, 12:28 AM

Lorrina carried her bow and arrows over to a large oak tree that was near the end of the clearing of grass and carved a target in the trunk of the tree using a rock that was on the ground nearby. "Okay now to start my archery practice," she told herself as she walked a fair distance away from the tree.

Hmm I wonder where the teacher and other students are she thought as she lifted the bow to shoulder level, fitted a practice arrow to it and concentrated on the target on the tree, she drew the bow's string back and let the arrow fly through the air, it thudded into the trunk, four centimeters above the central target. Hey that wasn't too bad she thought happily.

ravenwingz
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-28-2010, 02:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Xanthe View Post
Xanthe looked at Spica waiting for him to talk. "Hnn..." She looked around and saw Holland headed toward her. She smiled even wider now. "Hey, Holland~" She turned back to Spica. "Do you mind if he joins us? Plus now you don't have to feel bad when your other friends get here."
"Hey Xanthe!" Holland smiled, dragging a blushing Raeland with one hand while holding his food with another. "This is my friend Raeland, he's new here too. Is it alright if we join you? Raeland why don't you say hi?" he gave the demon an expectant look.
"H-h-hi..." Raeland stuttered. His face was burning hot and red from forehead to chin. He cursed his impulsive side in his head. Holland's version of help was throwing him to the lions! There was no practicing what to say or any of that, no social coaching beforehand, just making him meet folks off the bat???

Lady_Xanthe

Old 04-28-2010, 02:50 AM

Xanthe' turned to face Holland and Realand. "Hello to you too Realand~" She said sweetly and offered her hand to shake a welcome. "I believe it is fine for you two to join us. Spica was just waiting for our other friends." She smiled at Realand gently.

{only ones at the table are Spica, Xanthe', Holland, Realand}

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 04-28-2010, 03:10 AM

"Well, I do feel bad for you." Emrys replied, looking down at the boy. "But you do know that you can make friends without touching someone or being the same height." He wanted to reach out and pat the boy on the shoulder.

13althazar
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-28-2010, 03:38 AM

Balthazar looked up at emry for the first time, a little light hitiing under his hood. His blonde hair reflected the lights and also his blue eyes shown slightly, "I know.. but i tend to screw up with friends so i ... yeah... have trouble." he said sighing and looking at the two nervously.

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-28-2010, 03:39 AM

Lenore smiled and nodded about Emrys comment. "Well you can hang out with us." she then suggested to the boy with a smile. She leaned on the chair infront of him and smiled in a comforting manner.

Tegan_StarFire
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-28-2010, 08:12 AM

Lorrina shot the rest of her arrows into the tree, this time managing to get most of them into the center of the target.
Yay I finally did it she thought happily as she pulled the arrows out of the tree. She walked over to the bench where the rest of the bows and arrows were and left hers there. Considering the teacher and students hadn't shown up Lorrina decided to leave class early. She stretched her arms and then walked away from the gardens and started to wander around the school, looking for something interesting to do. She thought about going to get her violin to practice again.

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 04-28-2010, 05:28 PM

"Funny thing about friendship. True friendships always last, even if you screw up." Emrys remarked, noting the blonde hair and blue eyes. "I bet the girls would go crazy over you if you let them see your hair and eyes."

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-28-2010, 05:37 PM

Lenore grinned but didn't comment on what Emrys had said, though she knew it was true. Though a thought did cross her mind, vampires are already dead.