Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 09-15-2011, 03:30 AM

Name: Sean Thompson
Race: Human
Personality: Always nerves and scaried because always being abused. Wishing to be loved again.
History: Both of his parents are divorce which let him down a wrong path. He had drop out of school and moved out then into with his boyfriend, Tony. At first both of them was in love and always like hanging out but there was an secret about Tony not even Sean knew. Tony likes to drink and when he does he is very abusive to Sean no matter what Sean does. He does get beat up sometimes but its more yelling no one knows about this except for one person which is Tony's best friend.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-15-2011, 04:02 AM

Name: Stan
bio: Stan hangs out mostly with Sean and tony, they were lovers and Stan was the third wheel as always. He didn't mind it though. It gave him time to think about his own life and things. He knew Tony was abusive, but he never thought he would be that way towards Sean.
Looks:[IMG][/IMG]

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-15-2011, 02:32 PM

Sean woke up and stretches as he looks around not seeing Tony wasn't around. He takes a deep breath guessing he had to go to work as he grabs his pants. he slips it on and looks over the mess from last night as his side still hurts. Sean had to clean up the mess before Tony go home or hell would pay. he walks out of the bedroom and heads to the kitchen to clean up. He wish Tony would change alot but he wasn't sure why he was still with him. So many times he wanted to leave but he couldn't cause he really didn't have any where to go.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-15-2011, 09:11 PM

Stan knocked on Sean and tonys door, hoping they were there. He was bored and he wanted to make sure Sean was OK, Tony and stan went out last night and he knew how tony got when he has been drinking. Stan felt bad for sean but he didn't really know the guy, and he often wondered why he was still with tony, he was a great guy, without booze of course. He waited for sean to come to the door, if he was home, he almost left, getting tired of waiting but his gut told him to stay.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-16-2011, 02:25 AM

Sean looks up hearing a knock at the door as he wasn't expecting anyone. He fixing wiping off his face after washing it and heads to the door. He unlocks the door then opens it as he was surpise to see Stan there. He tilts his head abit "Oh...hey Stan...Tony isn't here I think he went to work this morning.." says pushing some of his hair from his face. Which he did had some cuts but it was hardly noticeable. "Do you want to come in? The place is an mess right now I'm just trying to clean it up before he gets home."

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-16-2011, 02:32 AM

Stan nodded "Sure" He walked in and saw the mess. "Are you ok?" He said looking at sean, and the mess, it looked as if they fought again last night. Stan sighed. He didnt know what to say, he didnt know sean very well to start small talk. "So, when is he supposed to be home from work?" He asked awkwardly.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-16-2011, 02:37 AM

Sean picks up some broking glass gently trying not to cut himself. "Oh yea....I'm ok.." says. He knew he couldn't really lie to Stan "Its just I said the wrong thing to Tony and he just lost it..I guess he had an bad day at work so he had to take it out on someone.." says. he tosses the glass in the trash then picks up some clothes off the floor. He was moving slow since he was still hurting while he looks at him. He shrugged "Not sure probbly be home late again.." looking over as he moves over and sits down on the couch.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-16-2011, 03:26 AM

Stan had no idea what to say. "Oh..Im sorry.." He said sitting next the Sean. "I really am sorry, its kind of my fault anyways" He said to sean "I talked him into coming out with me to a friends to have a few beers, It wont happen again, I promise" Stan felt bad for him. He was so cute too and sweet, too bad tony didnt see that anymore..

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-18-2011, 01:12 AM

Sean looks at him and shakes his head "No no its ok..its mostly my fault..I shouldn't ask him about the money. I should really get me a job but I am not sure how he would like it." sighs deeply. he was tired of staying home all the time he felt like an trap animal in an cage. "Anyway don't worry about it he told me that he was sorry this morning before he left." shrugged. He knew he was always making excuses for Tony's actions. It was an habit that couldn't be help. "So how are you?" says trying much to change the subject.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 08:01 PM

Stan shrugged. "Um Im alright...single..but Im good" He said with a laugh. Stan has always been the single guy, he was hooked up many times but it never seemed to work out past the first date, so he stopped trying. He felt a bit awkward still. So he just looked around. "Its a uh nice place here though" He said trying to make small talk.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-19-2011, 03:30 AM

Sean chuckles gently looking at Stan "Don't worry you will find that one some day..you are really a great guy..maybe you are just trying to hard..I mean don't tell Tony this..if I wasn't his boyfriend I would very much like to be yours.." shrugged. He looks around alittle and rolls his eyes "Yea this place is ok..a dump of course I need to start cleaning.." stands up but alittle to fast. He grabs his side and winces "Ouch.." breaths hard alittle as he knew he shouldn't got up so fast. He sits back down to catch his his breath while he stares down at the ground. It brought tears to his eyes as he quickly drys them off before Stan saw them.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-20-2011, 04:23 AM

Stan blushed at his comment, it was sweet, but he wondered if sean just said that cause hes with tony? hm. He saw him get up and hurt himself, he saw him wipe his eyes and stan stood up, and hugged sean. "dont worry, rest...ill clean" He didnt want to get sean in trouble and he didnt want him geting in trouble for not cleaning.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-10-2011, 08:32 PM

Sean looks up and gets hugged by Stan. he blushes deeply himself as he hugs onto Stan tightly. Sean wish he could have Stan instead of tony due cause Stan was always nice and kind around him. He sniffs alittle and kissed Stan on the cheek before he lets go. "Ok...thanks Stan.." looks at him. He turns around and heads back to bed to rest while Stan would clean.