BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 01-08-2012, 07:31 AM

This is For Ultimate and me only but feel free to read!!

Skeleton

Name:
Looks like:

-----------------------------

Name: Annie Love
personality: Sweet, shy, Keeps her feelings hidden inside ( most of the time ) , Funny ( when around people she knows), Quiet ( all the time ), and can stand up for herself.
likes: Music, gum, makeup, laptop, men, chocolate, frepecino's , and dancing.
Short bio: When she was little she had a father but he stepped out of her life. But then she began taking ballet lessons and loved it. So continued it. So ever since she keeps using dancing skills, But on her birthday her mother died so she now has to live with her rich insane father. She thinks rich people are snobs.

Last edited by BeautyMonster; 01-08-2012 at 07:34 AM..

Ultimate Fanbase Lvr
*^_^*
Banned

Old 01-08-2012, 07:51 AM

Name: Eric Labertov
personality: Outspoken, Optimistic, athletic, tends to always be himself (Jock)
likes: Sports, Girls, spicy food, school (all friends are there), music, supernatural, and Cooking.
Short bio: Eric lives with his step-father and mother. His mother always allowed him to do anything he wanted as long as it didn't make them look bad. He loves going to places where adults are not and adventures where and when no one can catch him. Being a sports lover proves he is a jock and somewhat of a player since he can get any girl to be with him. His only fear...well small known fear is...he doesn't like spiders.
Looks like: (Light Blue eyes)

Last edited by Ultimate Fanbase Lvr; 01-09-2012 at 06:35 AM..

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 01-08-2012, 08:00 AM

setting: Girl gets to her new home..

Annie was in her car, her cat in a seat up front on a pillow that it absolutely loves,In the back was the stuff she needed a bag of clothing. Then, her cat's stuff. She had a tear falling from her eye to her cheek down that to her chin. Oh she has been so depressed since her mother has died. she doesn't know what to do. Living with her step father was her mom's idea. Yeah when she said before she died' go to your dad's if he asks.. ' and she was dead. How awful she can be dead instead of her right now.. A bullet hit her mother's chest. She seen where she was suppose to go to she parked. She then just grip the wheel and just let the tears out. She just cried while the kitten meowed and licked her trying to comfort her.. Oh she could of stopped that.. Oh and her father Why did he leave them!! now she felt soo alone.. she put her head on the wheel too as she cried. " why do i have to suffer.. I could of died...I could of saved her life!! " She whimpered...She felt soo horrible.. Like almost going into depression.. Of course she wasn't the richest person so she was dirty she had a firm grip on the wheel.

Last edited by BeautyMonster; 01-08-2012 at 06:36 PM..

Ultimate Fanbase Lvr
*^_^*
Banned

Old 01-08-2012, 06:19 PM

(by the way, which picture did you like more?)

A knock came to her car window as one of the butlers stood outside of it. "Are you alright, miss?" he was dressed in a black suit, white gloves, and was holding an umbrella over his head as the rain gently fell from the sky. He waited for her response as thunder somewhat echoed in the background. Of course he knew that this was the daughter of his boss, but, he didn't know if she was alright or not.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 01-08-2012, 06:36 PM

( version two of course ^^ )

Annie suddenly heard a knock on her window. She stopped she turned to the noise seeing a butler she sighed she rolled it down she said " of course not... i just lost my mother who i loved the most and i have to live with a father that didn't care for me and now shows up.. " she wiped some tars falling and fixed her makeup so it wasn't tacky. Oh she felt horrible plus she was frightened of thunder so. she looked up at the sky. She looked at her kitten as she slowly let go of the wheel. She sighed she wanted to cry even harder than she was. She couldn't stop that tears were coming down her face... Continuing.

Ultimate Fanbase Lvr
*^_^*
Banned

Old 01-09-2012, 12:24 AM

(Oops I wasn't subscribed, I thought I did, please forgive me)

The butler took out a handkerchief and handed it to her. "Come, let us get you inside, tonight you will relax, tomorrow you will meet your family. For now, I'll show you to where you will stay tonight." Of course, her father was watching from the windows of his office with his new wife laying her head on his shoulder and his arm around her waist. "Do you think she'll be able to get along with Eric, dear?" Victoria, his wife, had asked her father. "I'm not sure Tori, but, I do believe they will get alone soon enough"

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 01-09-2012, 01:13 AM

( its alright )

Annie sighed looking down as she held the handkerchief and put it to her eyes wiping her tears with it. Well She did wanted to be alone.. She sighed " i guess " she slowly opened the car door rolling it back up and grabbed her stuff She looked at one lightening strike close she was cold so she went near the body heat. She grabbed her kitten and her bag. Closing the door. She said " i suppose yeah.. i guess. Since i do want to be left alone since im too depressed... " She sighed. She then looked at the window seeing her father. She wiped her tears as they uncontrollably went down from her eyes.. The same exact ones from her father , she sighed. she said " can we go inside its cold.. "

Ultimate Fanbase Lvr
*^_^*
Banned

Old 01-09-2012, 06:41 AM

"Of course, allow me to help miss" The butler aka Julian spoke taking her bag if she allowed him and led her inside with the umbrella over her head. Once the doors were open a couple of maids were waiting, one had a robe for her to where and the other had slippers on the ground for her to change her shoes so that there wouldn't be a trail of mud or dirt on the floor.

"Welcome home Miss Love"
the three maids spoke in unison. The third maid helped Annie with her jacket as well as changing shoes to slippers. The other two wandered off, one was getting some warm food and something to drink. The other was preparing the washer and dryer for her clothes to be cleaned later on.

"You may call me Julian, Miss Love. And this is Miranda, she is your personal help, so whenever you have anything you need, just ask her or myself"
Julian spoke as Miranda then spoke "Come with me child, we've already filled your bathwater for you to relax" Miranda's voice was kind and sweet, also very gentle. It was almost a motherly voice.

(Miranda is the green hair one, the blue hair one is Mandy, and the dark blonde is Tori)

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 01-11-2012, 04:56 AM

As Annie entered she waited she felt so bad. She closed her eyes as shoes turned into soft slippers and robe and then when one spoke she opened her eyes she looked at the butler " thanks Julian. " she sighed... just a tiny bit. She bit her lower lip and when One of the maids spoke she said " thanks... Miranda. " she had to think about it. She waited for the maid to lead the way. She really needed to be left alone. She hated her father and would never forgive him.. For being a bad father when she was little, leaving her mother all alone to raise an trouble maker like her.

( sorry it took soo long i was at a concert i was in it was orchestra. )

Ultimate Fanbase Lvr
*^_^*
Banned

Old 01-11-2012, 10:14 PM

(nah its okay, how did it go?)

Miranda led the way to Annie's room up the steps and down the hall to the left. When Miranda opened the door to her room it revealed: A large bed with bannisters and curtains, a window balcony, a wooden dresser, a medium sized closet, a bathroom attached to the room (private bathroom), and it was decorated in a vintage or more like Victorian style. "This is your room for as long as you wish for it to be" Miranda spoke adding "The bath is already drawn for you, so I would suggest getting in it within the next hour or so if you chose to. It will still be warm for that long, if you need anything at all, don't hesitate to ask" Miranda bowed leaving Annie to her room alone.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 01-13-2012, 01:16 AM

( awesome i played with little middle schoolers ! ^^ )

Annie looked around to know the way to get places as Miranda led her to the room. as they entered she looked around. Hmm she spoke " if you don't mind can i buy stuff off of online.. " she said " i love the room i just want.. this certain bed. i hope my father is okay with it . but um yeah.. " she seen Miranda head to the door she said " hey.. Miranda.. You dont have to bow when its just you and me" she didnt really like the whole bow thing.

Ultimate Fanbase Lvr
*^_^*
Banned

Old 01-15-2012, 03:00 AM

"If that is what you wish, then I won't bow to you, unless the master is around. Do you need anything else? And I'm sure the master would be fine with you buying things for the room that would help make you happier" Miranda spoke waiting on the response of her new mistress.

(I got dishes to do but I will be back soon, alright?)

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 01-15-2012, 03:20 AM

Annie smiled a little " no i think im good " she then paused " thanks Miranda." she sat on her bed. Wondering. she sighed. she then began to put her stuff away. she couldn't stop thinking about her mother she hated this memory. She finally went into the bathroom after she got everything put away she sighed and undressed and went into the bath. sighing leaning back.

( okais )

Ultimate Fanbase Lvr
*^_^*
Banned

Old 01-15-2012, 04:17 AM

(oki dishes in and little kids dont like to go to bed on time huh? lol its like 10pm here and my bro is 3 and he hasn't yet gone to sleep)

Miranda nodded and walked away trying not to bow as it was a habit for that past couple of years she lived within the mansion. Miranda went downstairs to check on the meal in order to put it on the small table in Annie's room. The food was done cooking, it was started before she had arrived, and it was already nice and warm. Miranda took the foot to Annie's room along with a bottle water, advil, and something sweet to eat afterwards if she wanted it. Leaving a note on the tray near the table by the bed. Miranda left the bedroom and went back to cleaning as she had always done before.

What Annie didn't know was that someone was already within her room, hiding in there, waiting for the girl to get out and go to bed, maybe even get a good enough sight of her while or before dressing. What can you expect, he was the type of boy to be like that, but, one thing he didn't really have was patience. Eric jumped at the sound of thunder slightly shaking the large house, the storm tonight would be bad, but, loud as well. Though Eric, his new step father, and mother would sleep right through it.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 01-15-2012, 04:28 AM

Annie hummed slightly. she washed her hair and then leaned in the water running hr hands through her hair. She gulped. she was scared that something will haunt her after watching her mother die she soon didn't feel like washing her body. she pulled the plug on the water, Standing up she then grabbed the towel drying herself off. she bit her lower lip and when she heard thunder. she was frightened of this she gulped she hated this. She dried her hair. wrapping herself in the same towel she went out of the bathroom , her hair to one side. she then wondered. she went to the dresser. Seeing so little clothes she put on a t- shirt. letting the towel drop, she put her thong, bright pink thong on. She was one of those hard to get attention people. she hummed. she yawned. Looking at the time. Only 8 o clock she stayed in the bath for two hours calming down. She seen a tray of food she sat on her bed she was hungry she took a bite of the main course.

( seriously , my lil bro thats 4 has to go to bed by 7 no matter if he fights. He has to go to bed that time or else he is a grump old troll.. lol )

Ultimate Fanbase Lvr
*^_^*
Banned

Old 01-16-2012, 12:02 AM

Even though we have yet to get that far. I dont want to continue this roleplay. It mainly has to do with I'm a fanbaser and there is lack of emotion throughout the posts. Sorry.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 01-16-2012, 12:10 AM

so you like the other one? So yeah. Okay. If i find another person can they take over?

Ultimate Fanbase Lvr
*^_^*
Banned

Old 01-16-2012, 12:11 AM

yes they can.