Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-04-2011, 03:13 AM

Griffin went down to dare a man with a gun pointed stright at his face. He gulped and almost considered going for his own weapon, but he knew he had no chance to get it. A bullet hit his leg, ripping a shrill scream from his lungs. He fell to the ground and then his men grabbed him, taking him to a car. They also got the Lilly from upstairs and put her in the car also. They all drove off and Griffin was still crying out in pain. The woman guard that had been woth Lilly held the screaming man and tried to take a look at his leg. She went a bit pale. "Were going to have to do this in a very unsanitary way.....he's going to lose his leg if we can't get something to clean the wound." the man driving swerved into a parking lot and ran inside a small store. Griffin had tears running down his face. He was not one to cry, but being shot was something even the strongest would cry over.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-04-2011, 04:17 AM

Lilly felt her being grabbed then put in the car she looked out the window. She knew how to clean the wound but she would gag. she sighed. she hated this. she gulped.. she bit her lower lip. She turned to look at the guard and said " i know how to fix it but , i am going to gag because of easy gag reflexes. she looked at Griffen and said " who shot you? my father. i think my father should of. "she sighed. She looked down. She seen tears she would be crying to if she got hurt. She cries over mostly everything that hurts. She smiled. she then sighed. It was payback she felt violated. she put her hands in her lap she was cold. she looked down, skanky clothes she rolled her eyes.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-04-2011, 07:42 AM

The woman shook her head. "I can dress if just fine. I just need the supplies. We have nothing in this damn car." the man guard came back and had bandages, tweezers, and a bottle of rubbing alcohol. He also brought a bottle of vodka. "Get the hostage in the front. She has easy gag reflexes. The last thing we need is for her throwing up. If she barfs on him he'll get infected and that could be fatal." Lilly was moved into the passenger side of the car. "Alright...Griffin, honey, put your legs in my lap ok?" he obeyed the woman as she asked him to do that. She grabbed the tweezers, then looked at the bullet. She shivered. She knew he was going to be really loud. She ripped it out and he screamed louder and higher pitched than a woman going into labor. His head hit the window as he flung it back in pain. "It's ok, baby it's going to be ok." the woman tried to soothe him. "I-I'm not a d-damn baby...keep going.." he hissed, but from the tears that flowed down his face, he looked like a big baby. She put alcohol on his wound, wrapped it up and then he smiled a bit. "Thanks." he said, but from his voice she knew he was still hurting. She turned him around so that he was laying in her arms and his legs were propped up on the seat. She wiped the tears from his face and then kissed his forehead. She pushed the hair away from his face and kissed his lips softly. She deepened it and them he moaned a little. He hand slid down to the waist of his pants and he shivered visibly an shook his head no. "Not here." was all he said. "You did really well." she whispered. She sat him up a little and started feeding him vodka. She knew if he passed out he wouldn't hurt so bad. He drank heavily and eventually did black out. She still held him. It seemed odd that this woman held him like he was her lover, but what Lilly didn't know was this was Griffin's sister. It was a bad relationship between siblings, but then again, he was mafia. He did as he pleased and had no morals.

Last edited by Monte Gray; 12-04-2011 at 07:48 AM..

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-04-2011, 03:32 PM

Lilly didn't figure she felt her somewhere else she gasped she put her hands on the edge of the seat as she gripped it tightly. She gulped. she didn't know what to do. She knew that he would take her virginity. She looked up then down as a tear rolled down, she wanted to go home and not deal with him. she wanted to kill him. As she thought the last idea. she felt her grip on the seat get tighter. She sighed. Hearing this man scream in the back.. She bit her lower lip. She hated hearing people scream. she needed her cell to tell her father not to do it. Wait was that a moan she just heard. She rolled her eyes as she thought , ' always gets what he wants palleeaasse " she put her hands together looking down she mouthed ' please lord, help me get free from this horrid man, i want to become free again and not live scared all the time.. " she sighed as she put her hands down into her lap. Yes she was a christian. Ughhh wait i'm a singer? I can sing... wait no... she didn't want to be raped!! she knew it would get him wanting it and she didn't want it. She whispered ' god dammit'.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-04-2011, 06:24 PM

Griffin woke up about a day later from his drunken state and felt a good bit better, though he still couldn't walk on his leg. They were in a differant part of the contry now and they were far from civlization on a little farm. He was being taken well care of.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-04-2011, 06:43 PM

Lilly sighed she was in the same room, on a chair, She was staying quiet. Why.. she is soo stupid, she needs to get away from here but she didn't know where she was. she looked at her ankles that had shackles she sighed and then wondered. when should she try to go. She looked at the person seeing opening their eyes smiled.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-04-2011, 08:56 PM

Griffin yawned and streached. He loomed at the prisoner and then the gaurds that surrounded them. She seemed to be properly watched and no escape could be managed it seemed. He looked for his sister. "Kari.." he cried, reveling the woman Gaurds's name. She perked up and ran to him. "Yes?" she seemed a bit to excited that he was awake. "Can you bring me some food? I'm hungry." she went of to get him something. "Well, it seems as if you're still stuck with us. Your father was an idiot for shooting me. I'll kill him if I see him again."

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-04-2011, 09:09 PM

Lilly sighed she crossed her arms leaning back she crossed her legs she was happy he didnt take her virginity yet. She heard him whine a name. She rolled her eyes looking over to the side.Seeing the woman come and go to him then go away. Then when he spoke about her father , " i think he had the right to, i mean you kidnapped his only daughter.. " she raised her eyebrow then relaxed. she sighed. Then she looked at him and said " ill find the way to get out of this. I dont want to loose my virginity."

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-04-2011, 10:19 PM

Griffin shrugged. "Too bad. I dodnt ask what you wanted did I?" he laughed and then smirked at her evilly. "I'll take what ever I want from you." he knew he had to wait until his leg healed, but he planned on taking her when he was strong again. The fact her father had shot him gave him even mora reason to torture her.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-04-2011, 10:28 PM

Lilly looked at him and said " i dont know.. " she rolled her eyes as she looked at the side. She sighed when he told her that he can basically do whatever he wants. she looked away. she knew that he was going to take it away from her eventually. She closed her eyes and then put her hands between her mid thigh. She couldnt believe this. She still felt violated...

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-04-2011, 11:35 PM

Kari came back with some food for Griffin and even fed him. He had perfect use of both hands, she just thought it would good to pamper him even more. He finished his food an lightly kissed Kari's jaw. "Thank you." he said with a faint smile towards his sibling. She was his friend with benifits, but nothing more. Both knew this.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-04-2011, 11:49 PM

[/B]Lilly rolled her eyes as he was fed. she looked away from. She wanted to get away. She looked from the corner of her eye seeing that he kissed the jaw she got up and tried t walk but she was flung back and into the chair she crossed her arms. She hated this, Ugghhhh.. she out her hands on her eyes and then sighed. she hated this.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-04-2011, 11:52 PM

"Aw...so sad to think we're going to kill you." Griffin laughed. "Do you think we should sell her for sex?" He smirked evilly. He knew he was evil and he embraced it. It was fun to see her fear and hate for him.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-04-2011, 11:55 PM

Lilly's eyes widened when he said about killing. she shook her head she gulped. she heard him say something about selling her for sex. she frowned and said ' n-no.. please don't " she frowned. She bit her lower lip and then sighed. She bit her lower lip she looked at her ankle she tried to get out she hated this... she didn't want to do this. She shook her head...

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-05-2011, 12:13 AM

He smirked at her. "Well, then I suggest you be a good bitch eh?" He was laughing, making his slightly female fetures light up with an evil gleam.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-05-2011, 12:44 AM

Lilly frowned , as she looked down letting her hair fall in front of her face she sighed and then just put her hands on her knees. then glared. she looked away from him still trying to get the thing that was on her ankle off of her..

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-05-2011, 12:47 AM

he sighed deeply. "Will you please just stop already? You're annoying the hell out of me." he glared daggers at her. "You do want to live don't you? Because at this rate, you're looking at death the second I get well enough to rape and kill you."

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-05-2011, 12:50 AM

Lilly looked at him and said " i feel like a flipping captive that a thing is around my ankle. its just" she sighed snf then wondered. she didnt know what to do. She said " i do want to live.." she then heard the rape then kill she said " you know thats called using and i dont like to be used. well i wouldnt be used ever" she sighed leaning back..

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-05-2011, 01:16 AM

"Idiot girl! Don't you get it? You ARE a captive." he frowned at her. "I cam use you however the hell I want." he knew he could and she couldn't stop him. She was weak and he was strong. He flipped out a gun from his jacket. "I'm fact, I could waste your pathetic ass right here if I wanted too." he shot so close she could feel the wind from the bullet on her face.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-05-2011, 02:51 AM

Lilly looked at him, She looked down she frowned.She hated that she was a captive and dumb. Maybe she can dye her hair blonde.. hmm. She hated being weak. But she somewhat can fight back like trip which is somewhat good to use isnt it? She didnt want him to know that trick. Well maybe she should just give in, be quiet, only sing and yeah.. she felt wind past her. She looked up seeing a gone he almost went ghost white. She gulped. she was officially scared, seeing that the gun was pointed at her. she was about to choke when she gulped once. that's how scared she was..

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-05-2011, 02:58 AM

He laughed his laugh that sounded like it would be one of a sweet young man, not a sinister, evil prick. He looked at ashen face. "I never miss darling, so I'd advise you to keep that pretty little mouth of yours shut." he was still grinning like a maniac.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-05-2011, 03:24 AM

Lilly looked at the man she was scared now. She wont speak unless told. Ughh. she bit her lower lip. She didnt know what to do. she looked down. she felt a tear being made. she felt.. bad.. she sighed. she put her hands in her lap. She grabbed paper that was closer to her and then a pen she wrote some lyrics. tapping the beat . then writing it down...

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-05-2011, 03:38 AM

Griffin was staring at her, amused and curious. "What are you doing?" he asked, wondering indeed what it might be that she was doing. She was writing something, that much he knew. "What are you writing about?" he would just take the paper of she didn't tell him, but he figured he'd ask first.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-05-2011, 03:44 AM

Lilly looked at him once he asked. then looked down her sweet voice finally spoke right after the third time. She said " well a song " she sighed then bit her lower lip and then wondered. she didnt know what to do. She sighed. she then let go. she put it on a table along with the pen and didnt know what to do.She truly didnt...

Last edited by BeautyMonster; 12-05-2011 at 04:58 AM..

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-05-2011, 12:15 PM

He just nodded and pretended not to have any intrest in what she was doing.