Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 01-28-2012, 03:39 PM

"Oh really? You think so?" Chaehyun grinned and stood up. He was about to ask Annie to dance, but his phone interrupted. Again. "Ugh. Sorry..." He didn't bother to look at his phone and dashed into the bathroom for privacy. When the actor saw the caller ID on his screen, he groaned out of frustration. "Oh, come on, not you..."

"Ooh, I wanna sing too!" Jay ran up to the stage waving his arms wildly around and sang along with Alice. "Hey, I like this song!"

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 01-28-2012, 04:30 PM

Alice gasped as he ran on stage. she giggled. She bit her lower lip and continued to sing. She was happy.

annie smiled as he stoodup she bit her lower lip and when his phone interupted she nodded, she knew what was going on.It is with her too. She yawned real quick. she sighed and then she leaned against the bart watching them smiling.

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 02-05-2012, 12:25 PM

Jay smiled at Alice, then took her hand in his grasp and bowed as the song ended. He saw Chae running through the crowd with his phone attached to his ear and rolled his eyes with a sigh. His friend was always ditching people like that. It was annoying at first, but you get used to it.

Chaehyun glanced back at Annie before picking up the call. "Why. Are. You. Calling. Me?" He spoke in annoyed, hurried breaths.

"Oh?" There were giggles on the other end of the phone line. "What? I can't call my Chaehyun?" The actor could hear the sound of a party and drunk people coming from the phone.

"For the last time, we're not together anymore!! Stop calling me!" Chaehyun hung up angrily and huffed. "Sheesh. That girl, always getting drunk like that." The caller was Krystal Jeong, currently one of the top 5 actresses. They'd dated for a while a few months ago, but Chaehyun had found out she wasn't what she seemed.

The actor brushed his dark hair out of his face and took a deep breath of air. Whenever he talked with Krystal, he got extremely pissed. "Sorry if that took a while." Chaehyun apologized to Annie and watched the two onstage.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 02-06-2012, 12:04 AM

Alice giggled and as the song endded she led them off stage. she then giggled ' you know that wasnt part of the performance ' she giggled walking to Annie smiling.

Annie just watched Chae left again.... She just waited for him to come back and son Alice came back . She giggled. " sooo " she hip bumped with Alice and looked at the guys giggling.

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 02-06-2012, 09:59 PM

"Whaddya talkin' about? I totally planned that." Jay smirked and winked at Alice. "Seriously, we need to like, have a joint concert sometime."

"Sooo? Wanna dance?" Chaehyun asked, then pointed to the throng of people on the dance floor.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 02-08-2012, 03:29 AM

Alice giggled and blushed. " really a joint conert .. like how.. im new to this whole.. career business " she smiles.

Annie looked at him and then said " um.. sure " she giggled slightly. Seeing the people on the dance floor. She giggled and grabbed his hand and wanted him to lead her.