The Roze
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-12-2010, 03:39 PM

Uh oh. This was the result of her not thinking ahead enough. If he was Zero, then he wasn't going to be happy about her knowing that... Raina didn't really want to be killed. She immediately regretted saying that to him.
He led them to one of the smaller Physics labs, and locked the door behind them after checking that the room was empty. Raina had no idea what he was thinking. He hadn't denied it or confirmed it...

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-12-2010, 03:44 PM

The three of them stood in silence for at least a minute, staring at each other. Finally it was Kiara who broke the silence. She hated long silences, they made her uneasy.
"Alright," she said. "Let's just cut the crap right from the start. You heard us and we saw your Geass." she gestured at his eye. "We all know about each other right now so the question is, what are we going to do about it."
She looked at the both of them, her eyes sweeping over them. "But before we get started I want to properly introduce myself. The name is Kuchiki Kiara, last of the Kuchiki family ever since Brittania invaded and wiped them out."
If he was Zero then she wanted to be straight with him from the start, it would make things easier in the long run.

The Roze
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-12-2010, 03:47 PM

"You're Japanese?!" asked Raina. "I'm half-japanese actually! I'm Sasaki Raina!" She avoided looking in Lelouch's eyes. She didn't know exactly what his geass was or what it did, but she needed to be on the safe side.

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-12-2010, 03:50 PM

Lelouch stared at them. Kiara was leaning against a chemistry bench with her arms crossed over her chest, staring at him but avoiding his eyes skillfully. Raina was avoiding looking at him at the moment. He thought carefully, they were Japanese, Raina was half Japanese like him and, if she was to be believed, then Kiara was Japanese but adopted by a Brittanian family. He continued to look at them, his eyes taking everything he could about them.
Finally he spoke.

The Roze
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-12-2010, 03:54 PM

"If I were Zero, what would you do?" he asked.
Raina thought for a moment. "Hm... probably nothing. I mean, I wasn't really all that keen on Prince Clovis. Because of him and the laws he put in place concerning the ghettos, my mother died."

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-12-2010, 04:08 PM

Kiara tapped her chin in thought.
"Well," she said after a minute. "You're secret is safe with me. I'm not exactly Brittania's biggest fan and and I'd like nothing more than to burn it to the ground."

The Roze
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-12-2010, 04:09 PM

"How can you burn a country to the ground?" asked Raina curiously, sitting down on a desk and swinging her legs back and forth.

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-12-2010, 04:17 PM

Kiara smirked at Raina. "Remember what I said earlier about showing each other our Geass? Well, I'll go first."
Kiara looked around the room before quickly picking up a stack of just graded test papers. Hers was on the top and she looked at it.
'Good enough reason to get rid of it,' she thought before she set the papers down on a desk so that Raina and Lelouch could see them. She smirked.
"This is what I'm talking about."
She closed her eyes and concentrated. She hadn't used her Geass in a while. She should really practice with it more often. She put that thought out of her mind and concentrated again.
The stack of papers in front of her suddenly burst into flame. It wasn't an ordinary flame though. The fire was a bright emerald green that faded to an ocean blue. She concentrated again and the fire snuffed itself out, leaving nothing but a pile of blackened and turned test papers. She reached out and poked it. What little was left crumbled to meaningless ash.

The Roze
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-12-2010, 04:45 PM

"Niiiiice," Raina trilled, kicking off her shoes because they were still wet from champagne. "OK here goes with mine." The shoes which had just fallen on the floor lifted up three feet in the air, did a loop-the-loop, and fell down again.
She looked at Lelouch. "I'm guessing you can control people then?"

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-12-2010, 05:22 PM

Lelouch stared at them before nodding his head.
"Only once," he said. "After that my Geass does not affect someone ever again so I have to be careful with what I ask them to do.
""And afterwards they don't remember anything right?" Kiara asked.
Lelouch nodded.
"What now?"

The Roze
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-12-2010, 05:25 PM

"Tell me," said Lelouch. "Where did you get your geass from? Did C.C. -"
"Who's C.C.?"asked Raina. "I got mine from V.V."

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-12-2010, 05:35 PM

"Her name was T.T," Kiara said. "It was when I was little. I met her a few times after I got my Geass but then...she just dissappeared. I haven't seen her in years though. Who are C.C and V.V.?"

The Roze
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-12-2010, 05:40 PM

"V.V.'s head of the Geass Order," said Raina. "He looks like a little boy but he's like 60 or something. Anyway, I ran away from that order years ago."
She looked expectantly at Lelouch. "C.C. is just some girl I met. She got shot in the head, and then reappeared here two days ago."
"Huh? She's here?"

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-12-2010, 05:42 PM

Now Kiara was very curious. She tilted her head and looked at Lelouch.
"Think you'd be up to introducing us to her? I wouldn't mind meeting another Geass user."

The Roze
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-12-2010, 05:43 PM

"She can't use geass," said Lelouch. "She can only give it to someone else."
"It was the same with V.V." said Raina.
Suddenly she jumped when she heard a key turning in the lock of the door. It opened and Shirley came in, holding a lab report.
"Huh? What are you three doing in here?"
Raina instantly produced a deck of cards from her pocket. "Strip poker."

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-12-2010, 05:47 PM

Kiara fought hard not to face palm as Raina pulled out the deck of cards. Where had she gotten them from? She noticed taht Lelouch was doing the same.
Shirley's face had turned as bright as her hair and she was spluttering something that Kiara couldn't make out. Finally the annoying girl turned to Lelouch.
"Lulu?"
Kiara winced at the nickname. Why on earth did he put up with that?

The Roze
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-12-2010, 05:51 PM

"Uh...yeah?" said Lelouch.
Shirley dropped her lab report on the desk and ran out of the room.
"Why did you say strip poker of all things?!" asked Lelouch as soon as she'd left.
Raina blinked. "Why else would three teenagers lock themselves in an abandoned classroom? Not to mention the fact that my shoes are in the middle." She nodded at the shoes.

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-12-2010, 05:53 PM

Kiara had to admit that she had a point but still...
"Next time please come up with something a little less...embarrassing please." she finally said. She wasn't sure if that would happen but it was worth a shot. "Now," she said, turning to face Lelouch. "Let's go and meet C.C."

The Roze
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-12-2010, 05:59 PM

*Hehe Raina's so quickthinking, ne?*

"Wait, I gotta get a change of shoes first!" said Raina. "Did you forget? I've got champagne all over these!"

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-12-2010, 06:12 PM

(It's quite funny, it definitely makes this more amusing)

"Alright." Together they made their way to the girls' dorm building. Lelouch waited outside with Kiara as Raina got herself a new pair of shoes. After that the two girls followed Lelouch as he lead them to C.C

(Sorry, couldn't really think of anything to say...-frowns- I think I need to rewatch Code Geass.)

The Roze
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-12-2010, 06:16 PM

*What happens next in the main storyline is Suzaku joins the school, gets bullied and then accepted, then Cornelia makes an appearance.*

"So what's C.C. like?"
"She enjoys stealing my credit card to buy pizza," said Lelouch. "And she claims to be a witch."
"I think I'll like her."

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-13-2010, 11:07 AM

(Thanks.)

Pretty soon they reached Lelouch's rooms and filed inside. Nunnally wasn't there so they were free to discuss the Geass.
Kiara looked around her before she caught a glimpse of long, light green hair.

The Roze
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-13-2010, 11:40 AM

"Who's this?" asked C.C., looking up from her slive of pizza.
Raina could see empty pizza hut boxes littering the floor and grinned. She almost felt sorry for Lelouch.
"We're Lelouch's new friends!"
Lelouch looked rather taken aback at being called a friend.

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-13-2010, 11:44 AM

Kiara studied the person in front of them curiously. She was reminded of T.T. slightly, there was the same look in their eyes. She pushed that out of her mind though and stepped forwards, manners taught by her adoptive and birth parents coming instinctually.
"Hello C.C. It's nice to meet you. My name is Kuchiki Kiara." She bowed slightly before she stepped back.

The Roze
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-13-2010, 11:48 AM

"Why did you bring them to me?" C.C. asked Lelouch curiously. "I thought you wanted to keep me hidden from all your friends..."
"They have the geass as well."
C.C. was slightly taken aback by this.