finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-18-2013, 07:36 PM

Name: Blood Dupre
Bio: Blood is the mad hatter and the leader of his group of mafia style group. His sister is the Queen of hearts and the often see each other for tea.
Picture:

Name: Clara
Bio: Clara was dragged into wonderland when she fell down a hole. She is currently taking shelter at the Hatter mansion having been cast out of the clock tower when they moved to the country of clover.
Picture:

Name: Athena
Bio: Athena is Clara's twin sister and went after her when she fell down the hole. There stuck in wonderland together but they don't mind. She is less timid then her sister and often stands up for her.
Picture:

Last edited by finx15; 10-19-2013 at 12:09 AM..

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-18-2013, 08:22 PM

Name:Bell
Bio: Bell is a wishing fairy, and the last of her kind, she has flead from a strange group that are after her. If they were to capture her, the could use her until her to make wishes ,no mater what they were. She has ended up in the kingdom of hearts . She has smelt the petals of a forget me not flower,in order to temporarily erace most of her memories. All she knows is her name, what type of fairy she is and that she was running from some bad people. She is small but she can become the size o humans. She can sometimes comunicate useing her poweres ofver the earth and such, like making sertan plants grow depending on her mood or whatever.
Peronality: very quite,only talks to people she trust's and will only show her fairy form to those she trusts.
Human Form:

Name:Tweedle Dee
Bio:Tweedle Dee is one of the gatekeepers working and living at the Hatter mansion. Both he and his brother are known as the "Bloody Twins" due to the fact they are willing to kill anyone who comes by the gate — no matter if the person is an enemy or a friend unless ordered not to kill them by their boss, Blood Dupre.
Apperanace:

Name: Tweedle Dum
Bio:Tweedle Dum is one of the gatekeepers working and living at the Hatter mansion. Both he and his brother are known as the "Bloody Twins" due to the fact they are willing to kill anyone who comes by the gate — no matter if the person is an enemy or a friend unless ordered not to kill them by their boss, Blood Dupre.
Appernce:

Adult Forms: (finaaly found one i like)

Last edited by IchirusVampireGirl; 01-26-2014 at 02:51 AM..

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-19-2013, 12:12 AM

((Let's say they don't know the twins can change forms. God there adult forms are hot.))
Athena sighed having her sister dressed like a maid to serve Blood was annoying enough being stuck in the Hatter mansion was even worse. She crossed her arms with a huff glaring at Blood.

"Now young lady that look does not suit you." Blood said not looking up from his paper work.

Last edited by finx15; 10-19-2013 at 12:26 AM..

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-19-2013, 12:21 AM

(( ^^)))

Bell let out a sigh as she woke up in a huge field of flowers,she was in her human form.She looked around confused."where am i?",she asked softly then blinked jumping up."where did those men go?",she aid to herself paniced.Then seeing a lare home she bit her lip."maybe,whos ever there can help me",she said running threw the field and up to its gates.'wonder who lives in there?"

"HEY YOU", Tweedle Dee yealled coming up beside her.

"what do you think your doing?", Tweedle Dum said from her other side,both had there Axses pointed at her.

Bell looked between the two."I ...I um...",she muttered quitly shivering.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-19-2013, 12:30 AM

"Yeah well you have my sister working as you're maid of course I'm annoyed." Athena snapped at him.
"He didn't force me onii-chan." Clara sighed softly at her sisters meanness "My shift is over anyways let me go change and we'll go visit Viv." she hurried to go get changed.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-19-2013, 12:33 AM

Bell felt fear run threw her as Tweedle Dee and Tweedle dum slached at her,then in a poof,she was in her little Fairy form and was inside the gate.

"Hey get back here intruder!",Tweedle Dee yelled.

Bell shook her haead and flew into an open window in Bloods room and hid under his bed.

Tweedle Dum grumbeled."this, is not good...you let it get away"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-19-2013, 12:43 AM

"What are you doing?" Blood asked glancing at his bed with a frown.

Athena waited for her sister and together they headed out. They paused at the gates then pushed them open Athena took Clara's hand and they slipped threw the gate hoping not to get spotted by anyone.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-19-2013, 12:47 AM

Bell jumped hearing someone.Why hadnt she noticed someone was in here,oh thats right,two guys just tride to slice her up.She sighed and turning human she sqweaked bumping her head in the box spring and poked her hed out then seeing the loook on Bloods face she quicly turned backinto her fairy self and hid back under.

Tweedle Dum blinked seeing the girls running off."oh no"

Tweedle Dee looked and shook his head."we better make sure nothing happens to them,loard Blood would be angry if his guest got hut"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-19-2013, 12:58 AM

Clara took the lead know the land better then her sister "Isn't it great onii-chan that we can go vist Viv?" Viv was her sisters favorite person in wonderland.

Athena smiled "Yeah."

Blood sighed "Please get out from under my bed."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-19-2013, 01:02 AM

Bell carefully came out looking up at him fearfully,not sure if he wanted to kill her like the two men at the gate.

Tweedle Dee and Dum quickly followed the girls trying not to be seen by them.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-19-2013, 01:11 AM

"Who are you and why are you in my mansion hiding under my bed?" Blood asked examining her.

Clara stopped suddenly and hid behind her sister Athena glanced at her then spotted Ace "Great just what we need the knight. Lost again?" she said with a smirk she didn't get why Clara was afraid of him he was to stupid to be afraid of.

"How did you know?" Ace asked

"You're always lost." Clara said from behind Athena "Were heading to Heart castle want to tag along." Athena frowned at the bushes as they rustled revealing Peter white "And another lunatic appears."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-19-2013, 01:18 AM

Bell moved back slightly."two guys at the gate tried to cut me in half",she said pointing to the gate.

Tweedle Dee blinked seeing Ace."does he ever go home and just stay there??"

Tweedle Dum shook his head."nope,he almost always winds up at our gate"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-19-2013, 01:43 AM

"You mean dee and dum? That's there job I'm actually surprised they were there to do it." Blood said with a smirk. "So you decided just to run right in knowing that they might be protecting this house." he looked at her "That's not very smart of you."

Athena and Clara watched at Peter and Ace argued "Peter's like a mother." Clara said in a soft voice. "No Gray is like a mother." Athena smirked. Peter finally noticed them "Oh no."

"My dears." Peter come towards them to hug them

"Athena kick." Athena kicked him hard in the junk sending him to the ground "What have we said about touching?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-19-2013, 01:45 AM

Bell frowned."I ....didnt know what else to do",she said looking down ."I ...woke up in a flower fireld and have no idea where i am or anything",she said softly.

Then Dee and Dum popped up behind the girls.

"especially knowing they are living with Blood",Dee said.

"yes Peter your luck loard Blood isnt here",Dum said raising and eyebrow.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-21-2013, 12:44 AM

"Dee, Dum." Athena said "Aren't you to suppose to be at the gate?" she frowned at them

"You're in wonderland my dear." Blood said "In hatter mansion."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-21-2013, 12:50 AM

Bell looked to him."i knew i was in wonderland,now i kinda know where in wonderland,but everything else is .....a blank",she said looking down sadly.

Dee blinked."we were",he said calmly.

"yes then we saw you guys going off and followed in case you got hurt"Dum said.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-21-2013, 01:12 AM

"Well do you know you're name?" Blood asked wondering were Elliot was.

"I can take care of us." Athena said pointing to Peter who was still on the ground "And Ace isn't a problem either." she glared at him daring him to prove her wrong.

"We just want to go to Heart castle." Clara sighed

"Oh the twins I get to play with them." Ace smiled as Peter stood

"We will not let you get away with being so near my dears." Peter said pulling his gun and attacking them for some reason Ace joined in.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-21-2013, 01:15 AM

Dee and Dum jumped back."hey!",they said together ready to fight.

Bell nodded.'Bell...i think",she said softly.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-21-2013, 01:33 AM

Just then Elliot entered "There you are it's about time." Blood said scowling at him "Sorry boss job took longer then I thought it would."

Athena pulled Clara away from the fighting frowning at the boys as the fought.

"You think you children can defeat me?" Peter scoffed

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-21-2013, 01:40 AM

Getting nervous Bell hid behind Blood .

Dee frowned."we are not children"

Dum looked to him."shh",he said pullingout a gun of his own.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-21-2013, 01:43 AM

"Hah but you are children." Ace laughed

"This is not good." Athena said with a grimace.

"Who's that?" Elliot asked

"Some girl who thinks coming into my room is a good idea." Blood said with a shrug

"Wow I'm surprised you didn't kill her." Elliot smile and pulled out his gun "Shall I do it for you boss?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-21-2013, 01:47 AM

Bell eyes widened at the gun. This place wasnt safe either. She felt fear run threw her and quickly turning into her fairy form she took off out the window and kept goig,though she didnt know where she was going yet.

Dum and dee both shot at Peter and Ace,getting annoyed.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-21-2013, 01:49 AM

Athena protected Clara with her body "Knock it off!" she yelled at them knowing it was no use.

"Seems you scared her Elliot." Blood said "And she broke my window. You're fixing that." he said going back to his work.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-21-2013, 01:55 AM

Bell flew along and stopped seeng the group fighting,she bit her ip and landed ,turning back to a human she poked her head out at them. She saw Athena and Carla in the danger zone and frowned. She took a deep breath and bending down she touched the ground and focoused,she opened her eyes and watched as vines sudenly came out of the ground ,tieing the four boys u.

Dee blinked."hey,whats going on!"

Dum grumbeled. "this is cheeteing!",he then looked over seeing Belll."YOU AGAIN!"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-22-2013, 01:24 AM

Athena stood over them a furious glow around her "You idiots could have killed us!" she punched them "Stay tied up like that and starve." she took her sisters hand then smiled at the new girl "We haven't meet you yet what part of wonderland are you from?"