Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 10-01-2014, 10:20 PM

"Hey, he was mine! Kill Stealer!" Amaya said childishly before putting up her tonfas into the holster at her side after giving the Clear signal with a light scowl. She was glad that it was over, for now...but something felt off. It felt as if the Beowolves had tried to attack June and Amy in order to draw their attention before the reinforcements came. "Girls, Juniper...Did anything feel...off to you?" she asked.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 10-01-2014, 10:29 PM

"Maya... You are over thinking things again." Raven said, noticing that expression on her face. She didn't know what the thought was exactly, but Raven had a feeling she was finding something else about this.

"What do you think is off about this?" Juniper asked as she moved against the tree. After all the fighting, he wanted a moment to take a breather.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 10-01-2014, 10:32 PM

"When it comes to fighting Grimm, they all have a certain set of instincts. Beowolves are no exception," Amaya replied. "And I'm not overthinking things wolf, this is serious. Beowolves that are smart...especially since they came at us in a two wave attack," she added as she answered June's question.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 10-01-2014, 10:34 PM

"Or they just heard the fighting and decided to come to dinner. Beowolves aren't exactly the smartest. They are just mindless beasts who want to see us dead for not reason besides instinct." Raven looked down, "Do not forget, They said a large number of Grimm were in this forest. It seems we found that large number."

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 10-01-2014, 10:57 PM

"Maybe, but we have been hearing about forces within the White Fang attempted to control them" Amaya countered. She had been keeping tabs on anything that was White Fang in a hopes of finding the bastard that killed her parents. "They did say that as the mission parameters..." she said, though it did seem strange. "Then again Raven, you could be right."

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 10-01-2014, 10:59 PM

Raven went to speak but stopped herself, changing what she was going to say. "Then we'd of found proof of it. Just... take a deep breath. You need to lighten up with the conspiracy stuff for a little bit."

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 10-01-2014, 11:10 PM

"Hey, just because I'm looking for the silver-haired bastard that killed my parents and left for me dead doesn't mean I look into all conspiracy theories. But...you're probably right. Maybe I am overthinking things," Amaya admitted as she let out a light sigh. She had enough trust in her team to tell them about the Incident as she called it and about her personal mission.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 10-01-2014, 11:15 PM

"Considering you thought it was me when you saw my grey hair... I can only imagine how bad it hurt you." Raven said, remembering the first time they saw each other, it was a small fight before they were broken up by the teachers.

"Yeah, I remember that. Professor Port, and Oobleck had to break you two apart." Amethyst spoke up, remembering that fight. They would of destroyed the front of the school if it went on.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 10-01-2014, 11:22 PM

"I remember that fight as well. You almost destroyed all of Beacon with that charged shot of yours. Isn't that how you acquired the nickname "MHX?" (Maverick Hunter X aka Megaman X) Juniper asked as he chuckled lightly once seeing the blush on Amaya's face.

"Alright alright I'll admit it wasn't one of my best moments. And yes, that event hurt me. bad. If it wasn't for Presence Erase...I would have died as well," Amaya said as she responded to both June and Raven.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 10-01-2014, 11:28 PM

"You would of had to try a lot harder to really cause that much damage to me. But I was more annoyed with you that I defended myself and got into trouble." Raven looked to Maya.

"Hey Hey, Don't start now." Amethyst spoke up, not wanting the two to start bickering over something stupid again

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 10-01-2014, 11:36 PM

"Oh stop it Gem, we only bicker for the fun of it now, right Wolf?" Amaya asked with a grin on her face.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 10-02-2014, 12:05 AM

"Sometimes." Raven laughed, noticing the glare coming from Amethyst and Juniper over that. It was true, It was rare now that they'd fight over things so easily but it still happened. She could see the look in Amethyst's eyes of 'Don't you dare', putting her hand up in a 'I give up' position.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 10-02-2014, 12:16 AM

Amaya couldn't help but laugh at that. "You know we're just teasing you Amy, though I still don't know why you hate that name. It's cute," she said with a grin before the glare was turned on her. "Alright alright, I'll stop...for now. Though I am curious...why are there so many Grimm in Forever Fall?" she asked, not remembering the lesson for that day.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 10-02-2014, 12:41 AM

Raven pulled out her scroll, "Well, The trip here isn't for another half hour, so it cannot be because of them yet. The Grimm activity has become rather strange as of late, but they could be looking for a new hunting ground." She speculated, shaking her head. "The forest has finally calmed a bit, we will not be able to get all Grimm, as they will always be here."

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 10-02-2014, 01:16 AM

"Sadly," Amaya responded with a light sigh. She knew they needed the Grimm to stay alive in order for Hunters and Huntresses to earn a living, but she didn't have to like the fact. Especially when the Grimm took innocent lives.... "I'm curious as to why the Grimm are acting up though, it does seem suspicious," she admitted, seeing the looks the others were giving her. "I'm just stating a fact!" she quickly said.

"Suuuuuuure you are Maya," Juniper said with a teasing grin. "What about your proteges, Blake and Ruby?" he asked, curious about how the two were doing.

"Why do you ask brother? Have a crush on one of them?" Amethyst asked as she teased her brother lightly.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 10-02-2014, 01:29 AM

"I sent a message to Blake, We still haven't met up yet." Raven admitted, "Our missions and her classes have had an impact on that. I know Ruby met you during the night, didn't she Maya?"

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 10-02-2014, 01:35 AM

"Yeah she did but only for a few minutes. She was having trouble sleeping so she went out to do some late night training," Amaya admitted.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 10-02-2014, 01:37 AM

Raven nodded, "Yeah, You came back late. I wouldn't of realized how late if I wasn't reading." She laughed, having not asked Amaya why she took an interest in Ruby, because she didn't want to explain why she took an interest in Blake. That was the last conversation she wanted to have with her teammate. Things would get more difficult that way.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 10-02-2014, 01:51 AM

"It didn't help matters that I slept in and missed a few classes," Amaya admitted lightly. Though she had to admit it was nice to have taken the young girl under her wing. It seemed like the leader of RWBY needed someone to talk too, especially since she had advanced to Beacon while still younger than the others. Though she did seem mature enough, even if she did have her moments of stupidity.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 10-02-2014, 01:59 AM

"Yeah... Our professors were not to happy about that." Raven sighed, "Thankfully they listened to me when I lied and said you were feeling sick. I didn't need to get a lecture after someone else skipped class." Glaring over at Amethyst who tried to ignore that, pretending she didn't hear. "What am I going to do with you two..."

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 10-02-2014, 02:11 AM

"Love us as your teammates?" Amaya asked as she looked completely innocent...or at least tried to complete that task.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 10-02-2014, 02:18 AM

"That's why I stick my neck out for you. Besides, I don't want our team dynamic ruined over something stupid." Raven finally calmed down enough to finally sheath her swords. "What do you all think... We good around here or should we keep patrolling?" They have passed the mission time, even if it was because of a fight. They had nothing else planned for the day, as they were excused from class to go on this little adventure.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 10-02-2014, 02:42 AM

Amaya noticed how hard it was for Raven to gain control of herself after the fight against the Beowolves was over and mentally filed it away for later to ask her. "I think we should just make one more pass to make sure we got all of them, then head back to the dorm or get some food," she replied.

"Sounds like a good plan to me, though we could also do some team sparring if anyone is interested" the lone male of Team RAJA said.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 10-02-2014, 03:03 AM

"I think we've done enough fighting for the day. I believe a mean, and some relaxation is in order. We don't have to attend our afternoon class because of this mission." Raven said, finally having her moment to take in the forest. "We did good everyone."

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 10-02-2014, 03:09 AM

"Agreed," Amethyst said as she put the Dao swords in their sheathes, also having noticed Raven taking a while to get control of herself again. "Raven, are you okay?" she asked, hoping that nothing was wrong.