Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-16-2011, 06:55 PM

Raiho's smile widdens and the young blood. "My name? Well my name is as long as I am old, but most here call me Raiho." Looking to the sky where no longer is he pelted with water, Raiho falls silent. After several seconds, he sighs. In a low voice, almost as if speaking to himself, he says, "Ever since I lost my flight wings in battle, I seem to be forgetting more and more of my life before..." Turning back to the elemental, the fallen angel pulls a strained smile. "Even my name is becoming harder and harder to remember. And with the chrisis facing the worlds, causing starin between all magical beings, I think even you should begin feeling the effects soon.

Shaking his head hard, dislodging the rail left on his hair and wings, Raiho turns away. "I'm sorry, I must be going. I still need regular check-up for my injuries." Turning his head sharply, you catch a glimps of angry looking wounds above the V back of his robes before they're covered by his hair. Leaving the rain-free zone you made for him, Raiho brings his head wings together over his head to ward off the rain once again.

Last edited by Knerd; 05-03-2011 at 03:36 AM.. Reason: Spelling issue

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-16-2011, 07:05 PM

*Raven gives a slight whimper and a dejected look over comes his face* "Well maybe I can accompany you?" Ye shouts as he runs to catch up with him* "You are right in saying I am feeling it's effects. But being an Elemental, it is effecting me differently from you. My memory is still intact, but I have been feeling like my power is slowly being drained from my body. Maybe we could look into this matter together?"

*He looks into the sky as the clouds grow darker and the wether seems to take a darker more depressing nature* "That's odd... I did not want it to rain harder" He whispers to himself. "Aidl!" He calls "Yes?" "What are the weather patters? The ones that I did not create? and why do I feel a spinning comeing in from the east?" *He is speaking quickly to his Aidl* "It appears to be a tornado comeing in but it seems rather harmless. In the area there are huge thunder clouds being created, and they are being created by your powers" *He curses under his breath and looks up* "So the effects grow and I am losing control. Just perfect." *He turns to Raiho again* "Maybe we can look into this matter together?"

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-16-2011, 07:19 PM

Gazeing to the east, Raiho's brow furrows. "Hmmm...." Raiho turns to the elemental. "Don't worry about the weather. If it starts getting too rough, the Creator will handle it. There is nothing out of his controle within the walls of Grargoth." Shivering, Raiho crosses his arms over his chest. Shaking off a bit more rain, he begins glowing light orange. "I don't mind if you accompany me, but as much as I love the rain, I'm not one for letting my wings get too wet, and it's beginning to soak in." Taking a step towards a nearby awning, Raiho calles over his shoulder, "I'm sure the troggs are having a blast with this weather. We havn't seen rain like this for over a month." Giggleing, he waves for the young one to follow.

Last edited by Knerd; 05-03-2011 at 03:36 AM..

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-16-2011, 07:28 PM

He starts to follow, thining to himself for a moment before snapping his fingers ans the rain stops. "Better?" He catches up and places his hand over the small of Raiho's back. "By the way. My name is Raven. Raven Aku-Heiwa, and it is an absolute pleasure to accompany you. I am not as young as you think. Though yes, for my species I am still in the "Childhood" stage, I am still over 4,000 years old." He gives a small smile. "I got an invitation from The Creator and came here as soon as I could. This town is a place where I could be accepted. Back home, homosexuality is a crime punishable by death. How exactly you kill an Elemental is unknown to me, but I surely do not want to die."

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-16-2011, 09:24 PM

Raiho chuckles at the rambling youngster, noteing the hand on his back. "Well, I can see how Grargoth would appeal in that case. Nothing is really out of bounds here, as long as it doesn't hurt hurt another. Except in the arena of corse." Reaching the building where his treament takes place, Raiho shakes off the latent raindrops from his clothing and hair before pushing the door open. Holding it open for his new companion, he glances around at the shaby looking waiting room.

Filled with couches and chairs, as well as various other seating devices, it looks more like a hotel lobby than a waiting room. The thick red carpet has what looks like stains dyed naturaly into it, and the walls are filled with picture of the many patients served here over the centuries.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-16-2011, 09:29 PM

He follows Raiho inside and looks around. "Nice place they have here. I can see why it would not seem like a medical treatment facility." He watches Raiho intently for any signs of dislike "So Raiho, what exactly is it that makes these so soft?" He asks as he pets Raiho's wings lightly "They are soft yet they seem like they would be a bit more bristly. Interesting..."

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-16-2011, 09:36 PM

Feeling a little spike of mischiff, Raiho reaches out and sinks his fingers into Ravens own feathers and pulls his fingers through their full length. "I couls say the same for you. For me, they just grew this way." Pulling away with a smile, he walks over to the reception desk and informs the secritary that he has arrived. Walking back over to the still rooted elemental, he hooks a hand around the young ones elbow and leads him over to one of the couches. With a little encoraging shove, they sit down. "Well, I do clean them often....are there any particular products you like using for you own's up-keep?"

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-16-2011, 09:39 PM

Blushing slightly he says "I don't wash my hair, being an Elemental of both Water and Air it keeps itself clean" Onthing I ever have to wash is" Deep blush as he notions downward with his eyes "Well.... you get the idea. I think I will wait out here and read a magazine while I wait here for you."

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-16-2011, 10:45 PM

Raiho puts a hand over his mouth in a vain atempt to cover his laughing at Raven's lack of brain function. A moment later, his doctor calls him in for treatment, leaving the young elemental to his own devices.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-16-2011, 10:48 PM

Sighs as his brain begins to form real thoughts again "Well then... Interesting effect.... Never been physically touched by another before... Must look into this." He tooks up as the pink goop reappears in the door and oozes it's way over to him. "Ummmm hi?" The goop seems to "lool" up at him and makes a weird gargling sound. He shivers at the memory of the goop on his feet then stands and walk over to the receptionist. "Excuse me miss?"

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-16-2011, 10:51 PM

Looking up at the one disturbing her, the multi tenticaled receptionist sighs. "Yes sir, how may I help you today?"

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-16-2011, 10:52 PM

He blushes a bit "Well, I need to relax a bit. Do you by chance have a good massagist on staff atm?" He looks about himself trying to avoid the gaze of the others in the room.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-16-2011, 10:57 PM

Smirking, the secritary picks up and orb fromt eh lefthand side if her desk, and stares at it for a good long time with her main eyes. When she sets it down, she points towards a door. At that exact second, what looks like a gigantic preying mantice comes out and motions for Raven to follow with a long claw.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-16-2011, 11:09 PM

With a scared and yet interested look Raven follows the mantisman into the room. The door closes behind them. "Thank you for seeing me without an appointment" Raven asks the creature. "Was no problem at all. May I ask your reasons as to wanting one on such short notice?" "To be honest. My new friend touched my arm and my brain went into lock down. Im not sure why. I have never been physically touched by another person besides my mother. I want to know why it happens. I figure a massage might yeild some answers." He lays down on the table and listens to the sounds of the man. "Well, if it's a new friend and it happens to be someone you are particularlly attracted to it could be attraction."

He has an annoyed look on his face. "I know I am attracted to him. Thats why I cam to this district. I wanted to find someone to date and possibly marry in the future. After the issues are finished. I just never really felt for anyone before." He gives a light moan of comfart as the massuse begins to work his back muscles. "You are very tense for someone of your youngs age." He notices "Oh trust me. The muscles have not been rubbed in probbly close to 500 years, and that was just me and what little I could reach with my own arms."

About an hour and a half go by with idle conversation and the Mantisman send him out of the room. "I wonder if Raiho is done" He gets out into the waiting room and looks around for his friend.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-16-2011, 11:16 PM

Raiho spots Raven coming out of one of the exame rooms. Slightly worried, he makes his way huredly accross the room to him. "Are you alright? Did somthing happen? Why were you back there?" Raiho asks in a rush, winceing as his hasty movements put strain on his sore back. Looking Raven over, he tourns him around to look all over the young elemental's body.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-16-2011, 11:22 PM

He chuckles at his friends frantic worring "Nothing to worry about" He fights off his brain trying to shut down again "I just go a massage is all" He grabs his friends shoulders "Stop moving so fast you'll hurt yourself more" he says and spins Raiho around and makes sure there is no bleeding, still fighting his brains urges to shut down. "You wanna go grab something to eat, and a movie maybe?" Hes blushing as he asks this, obviously new to this kind of stuff.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-16-2011, 11:27 PM

Calming his frantic heartbeat, Raiho swallows, and relaxes a bit. Patting Raven on the head sharply, he chids "Don't scare me like that." Watching the young one rub his head, Raiho decides to humor him. Having nothing better to do, Raiho pulls out his Aidl and asks for directions to the nearest showplace. Grabbing the obviously flustered elemental's hand, he pulls him off towards the theater. "This way. I heard there's several kinds of shows in this district. Any particular type you like?"

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-17-2011, 12:27 AM

Stammering over his words he replies "Romance" He smiles. "I always enjoy romantic movies." He seems to be a bit with held as if trying to hold back a fear of some sort. "What about you?" He shyly gabs the Angels hand and intertwines his fingers. Blushing the whole time hoping he is not oing something he should not be.

Chingcha
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-17-2011, 03:07 AM

Sam watched with amazement and amusement as her handler left.
Her attention soon returned to the city around her. There were many sights to be had. So many. She began to feel like she needed a place to stay soon so she could take it all in at her own pace.

"Where's the closest training grounds?"

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-17-2011, 04:56 AM

Holding tight to Raven's hand, Raiho slips through the crowd arounf the ticket booth. Behind the counter sits a small woman in a puffy pink dress. Looking over he movies displayed, he picks the one entitiled "Lost, but not forgotten". "Here you are sirs." The woman squeeks as she hands over two tickets. Handing the woman a small glowing orb as payment, Raiho pulls Raven past consessions and straight to the cinema doors. Striding with purpose, Raiho strides down to the front row and takes a seat around the middle. Smiling up at Raven, he motions for him to sit.

Adle:
The training coridor is on the west side of the city. The tecnical closest one, as the dragon flies, is two miles from here. It's called Taruuuga's.

Last edited by Knerd; 05-03-2011 at 03:37 AM.. Reason: Spelling again

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-17-2011, 07:35 PM

Raven sits down next to Raiho and starts to think on his past actions hoping he is not over dueing things and over staying his welcome with Raiho. "So um... Raiho. What do you think of Elementals?" He puts on his best mask for hiding his fear, though his eyes inevitably give it away. "You don't have to answer just so you know. Im just kinda... curious? I've only learned about other beings froms the books in my town's library. The library was my sanctuary. So I was not able to meet any of the few other beings that came through. When ever some did my parents hid me away, saying it was dangerous to be around other beings. All I have known is my kind. So this is all very new to me. I'm not used to even liking another person. I mean, don't get me wrong. There were other males in my town that were mildly attractive but all of them were horrible."

"That's why I left my town. I snuck out in the middle of the night by turning into the wind. I left by wind and found my way to a field where my invitation was deliverd to me. When I first got it I did not know what to think. I just put it away and went on my way, but it kept nagging me that I was always so alone, and I felt my powers waining so I decided to come here. I thought I would meet someone and then figure out with them whats going so obviously wrongs with our known world."

He looks down. "Im sorry. Now I am just babbling." He tries to hide his shame but once again his eyes desieve him.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-17-2011, 08:34 PM

The lights go down for the previews just as Raven finishes speaking. Raiho, in a low tone replies, "Indeed, your life seems to have been hard up to this point. I too was fond of my library." Paiho's eyes flick towards tha flashing screen for a moment before he continues. "Here in Grargoth, you don't have to worry about such things." Reaching out, Raiho pulls Ravens head up by the chin so that they're seeing eye-to-eye. Smileing, he says, "You have no need to be ashamed. I enjoy hearing about others. It helps remind me that I too have a past, even if I am forgetting it." Patting Raven on the cheek, he chuckles as he says, "Besides. I like you, if only as a friend for now. I would be honored to continue traveling with you. Perhaps in solving your problems, I can bring an end to a few of my own." Settling back in his seat, Raiho turns towards the screen as the movie starts. Reaching out, he gently places a hand over Raven's resting on his armrest.

Last edited by Knerd; 05-03-2011 at 03:37 AM..

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-17-2011, 08:41 PM

Blushing at the new contact and encouraged by Raiho's words he turns his hans and intertwines his fingers with Raiho, holding his hand gently and watches the movie. When the movie ends he turns to Raiho. "Do you really mean you will stay and travle with me? I don't want to be a burden." He tries to hide his worried expression as best as he can.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-18-2011, 01:46 AM

Fingers still intertwined, Raiho stands, pulling Raven to his feet. "Yes, my friend. I will travel with you. Together we will do our part to salve this chrisis!" Pulling Raven into a light hug, Raiho chuckles at the fased look on Raven face. Moving back, he hols him at arms length. "So, shall we go? If we are to travel togrther, we must inform our Handlers."

Last edited by Knerd; 05-03-2011 at 03:37 AM.. Reason: I missed somthing

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-18-2011, 01:49 AM

Very flustered at the hug and blushing red as a beet Raven studders "Ye-Yes! Of course! Sorry... I am just not used to physical contact like most. Though, I definately like it." Raven gives a reassuring smile and still holding Raiho's hand pulls him outside where he asks "So... How do we call our handalers?"