rozen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-02-2013, 10:53 PM

Haru fix the cloak that was on him. it did help a little in keeping him warm, especially by the fire. "Oh, so you have to be trained to see i the dark then? You can't just...automatically see in the dark?" He asked. There was a sound of confusion in his voice. "Is that for everyone? Does everyone train to see in the dark?" He asked.

Haru nodded. "Ok, I will get a deer. You want only one or do you want more?" He wondered. He took off the cloak and started transforming into the panther from just a little while ago.

Tomoe rolled around a little and then sunk his teeth into Taka's leg. His four sharper teeth were the ones that broke through his clothes and even touched skin. The little wolf boy didn't know what he was doing, otherwise he wouldn't have bitten the guy.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 11-05-2013, 01:54 AM

"Humans can see somewhat in the dark, it depends the person how well they can see," Taka explained to the panther. "One deer should be enough I think."

Taka felt Tomoe's teeth go through his clothes and into his skin. He gritted his teeth against the pain and stayed silent. He looked down at the wolf boy who was still deep in sleep. He probably didn't mean to, Taka thought to himself. He got up, the boy cradled in one arm, to collect more wood for the fire.

He threw the wood on the fire and than sat back down. He begin to wonder how long he could put off the conversation with his employers. Questions began to arise in his mind, but one mainly stuck out in his mind. Did he take Tomoe with him and risk the boy transforming and his employers trying to take him? Or did he try and stash the kid somewhere until he had dealt with the Trifectas and returned?

rozen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-05-2013, 05:15 AM

"Alright. I will be right back." Haru transformed into a panther as he ran off into the forest to find a deer. He prowled the area and scanned with his eyes and listened in closely onto different spots to find a deer. It didn't take too long to locate one before he crouched down and got ready to pounce. He waited for the right moment, he jumped out and chased after the deer. It didn't take too much time after before he finally caught the deer. He became human again and dragged the deer through the forest and over to the campfire with Taka and Tomoe. "Here" He said as he dropped the creature. "I hope this will be enough for everyone."

Tomoe turned around and bit onto Taka's arm next. He was licking it almost like he was licking food or something, or tasting food.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 11-07-2013, 04:15 AM

"If not we will just get another one," Taka said with a small smile. He looked down at the sleeping wolf boy. "I think someone is still hungry."

Taka moved Tomoe out of his lap and began to butcher the deer. He cut of a good sized chunk and put it over the fire to cook for the boy. Once he had the deer butchered, he set about drying it and smoking it for jerky. When the cooking meat was done he removed it from the fire and let it cool before waking.

"Wake up young one," Taka called softly. "I am some deer meet for you, if you are hungry."

rozen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-08-2013, 12:43 AM

"Alright.." He chuckled at what Taka said about the little wolf boy. "Yeah, or he could be dreaming about food. Doesn't that hurt though?" He asked. Haru had a smile on his face as he watch Taka and Tomoe. "You're really good with him." He stated.

Tomoe woke up yawning and rubbing his sleepy eyes. "What's deer meat?" He asked. He's never heard of such a thing. He thought that the smell of the deer meat smelled really good. It made his mouth water heavily. "Is that the meat I am smelling?" The little wolf boy asked.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 11-13-2013, 10:32 PM

"Yes that is what you are smelling young one," Taka answered the wolf boy. "Try it and see what you think."

Taka turned his attention to Haru and considered his question. "Pain is something that I have been trained to ignore. Pain, hungry, tiredness, all of it."

Taka got up and begin to prepare the deer meat to dry and smoke for jerky. He words effortlessly not even seeming conscious of the time or the fact that he hadn't slept much at all in the last couple of days. His body had been trained to run off of whatever sleep he could catch, sometimes going days on only an hour or so of sleep.

rozen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-22-2013, 06:09 AM

Tomoe's mouth was watering as he kept sniffing the deer meat. "Ok, get me some!" He said excitedly as he let out a yawn.

"It's not good for you to ignore things like that. Especially if something bad happens that you can't ignore. What would happen to the boy if you're not careful?" He questioned. Haru kept his head down as he talked in a soft and gentle voice.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 11-22-2013, 05:55 PM

"Once the boy is taken care of, I will get sleep," Taka answered. "His needs come first, besides I have run longer off little sleep. I could go another couple of days at least before I start to get sloppy."

Taka checked on the jerky. He knew that once it was ready, it would be time for him and Tomoe to move on. Any longer and the Trifectas would send out scouts looking for him. All he would need would be for one of them to see Tomoe transform and he could loose the boy. They would try to profit from the child, either by training him as an assassin or showing him off like his old master had done.

Taka's eyes traveled over to the wolf-boy and he swore to himself that no one would every make a profit off the child again. He turned his attention back to the jerky. Another hour or two and it would be time for them to pack up and leave.

rozen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-23-2013, 11:46 PM

"Yes of course. I didn't mean right this instant." Haru looked at the little boy. There was a hint of a small smile upon his face as he kept looking at the boy. He was happy that he finally met someone who was just like him, only a different species since he was a panther and the little boy was a wolf.

Tomoe played with his tail. "Hey, Taka, is Haru going to come with us when we start to move?" He asked as he gently tugged on his shirt. "And I'm thirsty."

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 11-24-2013, 04:15 AM

Taka scooped up the boy in his arms. "I suppose that is up to Haru if he wants to come with us. It won't be an easy journey and quite possibly dangerous," Taka answered as he carried the boy down to the stream.

He set Tomoe at the edge of the stream before pulling out a water skin. He knelt next to the boy and filled it, another preparation for the journey ahead. He pushed away a niggling feeling of unease about the journey. What did he know about protecting anyone, much less a child?

He knew killing not protecting. It was his job to evade those trying to protect his targets, and he was good at his job. He looked up to the starry sky above, releasing a silent plea to any possible deity maybe listening that he could keep the boy safe.

Last edited by Silver Storm; 11-24-2013 at 04:19 AM..

rozen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-03-2013, 09:47 PM

(I thought I posted! Sorry)

"How will it be dangerous?" The little wolf boy asked as he laid his head on Taka's chest. His little hand clutched the guy's shirt. "If it gets dangerous, I will protect you, I promise." Tomoe had to protect his master, at least with Taka, he didn't mind. The guy was nice, the wolf child was really starting to like him. He liked how gentle and nice he was.

Once in the water, Tomoe splashed in the water. "Let's play in it." The little wolf child suggested as he splashed Taka, using his scent to guide him to where the guy was since he was blind.

Haru followed the two to the stream to watch over them in case other predators. He stayed back so as to not interrupt them. The little boy seemed to be having fun in the water even if he wasn't smiling. Watching him just put a smile on his face.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 12-03-2013, 10:02 PM

With a laugh Taka splashed the child back. He wasn't sure if he should tell Tomoe about the dangers ahead or not. He mused inwardly about it as he splashed and played with the boy.

He dove under the water and swam underneath Tomoe, tickling the wolf-boy's feet. Then he scooped the boy up and tossed him high in the air, catching him easily. After playing for awhile he told Tomoe it was time to get out. He didn't want the boy catching a cold from the water. He scooped up the dripping child and carried him back to the fire, smiling a little at Haru on the way by.

rozen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-03-2013, 10:29 PM

Tomoe was caught by surprise when he felt something brush up against his feet. He didn't know what he was feeling but he liked it. He would be laughing if he knew how to laugh. Then the next thing he knew, he was being held and thrown into the air only to be caught. His heart was racing, he was scared but it was fun.

"That was fun, I like the water, can we do that again later?" The little wolf boy asked as he nuzzled into Taka. His facial expression might not show that he had fun but his eyes did. Even if he couldn't see, they were still filled with excitement and showed that he had a fun time.

Haru smiled back as he stood up and followed the two back to the fire. He stayed quite for the most part. He kept eyeing Taka, He kept thinking about how hot he looked. Though he was worried that Taka might not want him or even be like that.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 12-04-2013, 02:34 AM

Taka smiled at the boy's question. "Yes we can do that again in the morning," he said with a smile. He knew that with morning's light it would be time to move on. He would be lucky if the Trifectas weren't already looking for him. He had always returned immediately before. Of course that was before he had met Tomoe.

He glanced over at Haru and noticed a strange expression on his face. Taka wondered what it was about but he shrugged it off. He wasn't the best about reading people's emotions. He could see danger coming a mile away but ask him to tell you what a person was thinking and he was at a loss.

rozen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-14-2013, 10:57 PM

Tomoe hugged Taka. He was happy about being able to so swimming again. "Thank you. You're a lot nicer than my master. He was really mean to me. You're not going to be mean to me are you? You're not pretending to be nice to me right?" There was a hint of desperation in his voice. He really wanted someone to be nice to him, well, he wanted Taka to stay being nice to him. He really liked it. The little wolf boy snuggled into Taka as he scratched his ear.

Haru's face turned bright red as he looked away. He felt like he had been caught doing something he shouldn't have been even though that wasn't the case. He was on guard to make sure that no one was going to cause any trouble for them and that they were being protected. Last thing he wanted was for anything to happen to his new friends. "If you ever need me to hunt some food or anything, I wouldn't mind doing that and if you need some sleep, I'm nocturnal anyway so you should sleep." Haru suggested. He wanted to be as helpful as possible.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 12-20-2013, 06:51 PM

Taka smiled down at the boy. "I will always be kind to you for that is what you deserve," he answered staring down into the boy's eyes and hoping that Tomoe would understand that he meant it.

He thought for a moment on Haru's offer and decided that he would try and sleep. He always slept so lightly that if anything happened anyway, he would wake up. "Thank you my friend," he answered Haru, accepting his offer. He settled back against the tree and pulled his cloak around himself and Tomoe.