Peprika
The Cannibal
Send a message via AIM to Peprika Send a message via MSN to Peprika Send a message via Yahoo to Peprika

Old 06-02-2007, 11:08 PM

I'm using this just for ideas on a story and for fun, maybe during this I'll think of a good rp character too.

#1: Toaster - Done
#2: Noodles
#3: Banana
#4: Taco
#5: Turtle
#6: Pink
#7: Tree
#8: Flowers - Done
#9: Dice
#10: Piano - Done
#11: Computer
#12: Books
#13: Halloween - Done
#14: Waffles
#15: Eyes
#16: Marker
#17: Penguin
#18: Cartoon
#19: Rain
#20: School
#21: Ducks
#22: Ribbon
#23: Newspaper
#24: Television
#25: Teeth
#26: Diaper
#27: Glasses
#28: Puzzle
#29: Spider
#30: Eggs
#31: Cards - Done
#32: Pencils
#33: Nickel
#34: Tape
#35: Treasure
#36: Pirates
#37: Clowns
#38: Pie
#39: Purple
#40: Doctor
#41: Fire truck
#42: Wire
#43: Tea
#44: Chinese New Year
#45: Shoe
#46: Music
#47: Blood
#48: Mask
#49: Ball
#50: Ball (the kind you dance at) - Done
#51: Llama
#52: Curtain
#53: Vegetables
#54: Log
#55: Money
#56: Cheese
#57: Love
#58: Death
#59: Katana
#60: Stamp
#61: Diary
#62: Games
#63: Bed
#64: Bubble
#65: Mist
#66: Yellow
#67: Bunny
#68: Smile
#69: Button
#70: Star
#71: Vampire
#72: Pneumonia
#73: Fire
#74: Paper
#75: Peanuts
#76: Island
#78: Candy
#79: Burn
#80: Key
#81: Moon
#82: Cow
#83: Ship
#84: Sister
#85: Light
#86: Telephone
#87: Pitcher - Done
#88: Art
#89: Shadow
#90: Stethoscope
#91: Bell
#92: Horse
#93: Chamber
#94: Gargoyle
#95: Net
#96: Encyclopedia
#97: Greece
#98: Bar code
#99: Midnight
#100: Number - Done

Peprika
The Cannibal
Send a message via AIM to Peprika Send a message via MSN to Peprika Send a message via Yahoo to Peprika

Old 06-02-2007, 11:28 PM

#100 - Numbers

There they were, just on the piece of paper, 8 numbers with a meaning or different meanings...He scratched his chin, and sighed, shoving the crumpled piece of napkin in his khaki pocket, he grabbed his long coat and walked out the door. It was chilly out, the terrible thunderstorm had made everything soaked and turned the grass to mush. Usually he liked these days, but when he had such a big case on his shoulders the weather around him meant nothing. For days there were napkins left under his door, the same number written every time...33-4-17-29-81-24-42-50. He tried adding then up, subtracting dividing...you name it he tried it, and he was usually a wiz at puzzles, if he couldn't solve it, his partner could but it just so happened that Goldman was on vacation..He wondered into the city were he looked at the signs around him 33rd street....4th and 17th avenue...29ers bar and lounge, 81st sports center and 24-42-50...those were the ages of his sisters and his dad....he didn't understand but all this puzzle-solving was hurting his head, so he walked to Sandy's pizza shop to stop for something to eat, while eating he heard something on TV "Breaking news from channel 8! We have found a corpse! It's the body of a young prostitute, the name is unknown but she was found tied to the street pole on 33rd street as if on a cross and crown on her head with writing in blood on her stomach it reads "In god we trust" her ethnicity seems to be Caucasian but with all those bruises it's hard to tell, more news at 11". He dropped his pizza on the paper plate that was now covered in grease and cheese and dashed out the door....

Peprika
The Cannibal

Old 06-02-2007, 11:59 PM

#10 - Piano

"You play lovely..." she whispered sweetly in to his ear. She drapped her body ever so elegantly over the piano and laid there like a sculpture. Julia was all about poise and grace, her silky black dress clung to her body like a glove and blossomed at the bottom,it looked terrific covering the pure ivory piano. Julia's lips were very plump and luscious covered in the Ruby Red shimmering lip gloss. She batted her eyes like a butterfly's wings, soft with an airy touch, her round jade green eyes drew the attention from her jet black hair, which she accented with a rose. Kevin nodded, he was under lustrous spell, the aroma from the perfume she was wearing dragged him in and her stunning looks battered him. He never took his eyes off her for a second. Julia grinned menacingly. "What a sucker..." she thought to herself as she drew him closer for a kiss. She sealed the deal with a kiss..."Kevin, honey...darling...I was to get draw to the wedding chapel in a glass carriage like Cinderella" "Anything for you my princess." He whispered to her....The night of the wedding day, Julia was drawn to her wedding in a glass carriage, white stallions and everything. Her dress was long and flowing it was blue, kinda of puffy that flowered out on her arms and around the bottom, it was sleeveless and had a bow tie in the back the tail was a long powder blue. "And do you Julia take Kevin to be your lawfully wedded husband? In sickness and in health? For rich or for poor?" The priest said to both of them. They agreed and they sealed the marriage with a kiss...as soon as the silver band with the large diamond was place on her finger she went for it...she jabbed the ridged knife into his stomach and blood was everywhere...her powder blue dress was now covered in crimson blood and she was holding the body of her husband in her arms, she smiled maliciously and looked into the pews at all their families and friends...

Peprika
The Cannibal

Old 06-03-2007, 05:37 AM

#87 - Pitcher

There he was standing the giant mound of dirt. He took a quick spit and looked around at the crowed...everyone was counting on him to out this guy and this was his chance 2 outs and 1 strike. Number 15 dusted the dirt away with his foot, staring the umpire straight in the face paying attention to only the hand signs he was being given. The audience had broken into complete silence, the announcers were at the edge of their seats. To some people this was just one pitch in a game of major league baseball, to others it was their paycheck. Nicholas took the pitch the large white and red ball hurtled towards the bat and then CRACK!! the ball broke and started flying towards the lights, everyone ran in many different directions, piling on top of each other like dishes or dominoes...none reached the ball before Bailey could hit home plate. The crowed booed, hissed and yelled...Nicholas collapsed...

Peprika
The Cannibal

Old 06-03-2007, 11:32 PM

#83 - Ship

As the sticky ocean waters crashed against the mildew and plankton covered ship, hollering was heard from above. "Move it men! Move it ya scallywags!! Me own mother could have done a better job!! Hoist the sail, come on!! Put ye backs into it!! The mermaids splashed their blue, green and purple tails along the crashing waves, the sirens were wailing in the background on large island sized stones. They ignored the beautiful siren's songs and continued on their quest. A whirlpool raged in front of them, it looked like a dark hole, it went on and on with no end and the bottom was like the pit to hell.
They clung to whatever possible, while the captain did his best to steer the ship away. A thunderstorm raged on above them, it was now a battle of the sea and a ship. The god of waters was not with them today and it seemed like he never was. They tugged at the wheel of the ship forcing it in whichever direction the wind wasn't blowing them...soon the mast began to tear apart at the seams..everything was going over board and at this rate there would be no food to feed on at the end of the raging storm.

Peprika
The Cannibal

Old 06-04-2007, 12:40 AM

#1 - Toaster

It starts out nice and soft,
but as soon as I pop it in,
It turns out hard and crunchy all over again,
I love you with jelly,
I love you with butter
What I wouldn't do to have some of you in my belly
The heat that makes you crunchy,
That makes you burn sometimes,
The heat that makes you tasty,
Even though it takes sometime,
I love you silver toaster,
Warming up my bread,
I love you silver toaster,
I love my toast in bed.

Peprika
The Cannibal

Old 06-04-2007, 04:20 AM

#8 - Flowers

There it was...she has smelled it before maybe Lilacs...or Jasmine...hmm maybe...Roses...Carnations...whatever the smell was she felt like she was in heaven and she liked it there. Then she heard something, it was loud and buzzing...kinda like a swarm of bees...she was running...the sound was getting closer and closer then...BZZT!! Her alarm clock was ringing and ringing. She slapped the circular button on the clock and sighed heavily, pulling herself from the cool, airy, red silk sheets she gazed around. Her job at the coffee shop was her favorite, but that dream, it felt real and was so familiar. Rosemary grabbed her large, pink rimmed glasses off the nightstand and began to stretch, her naked body looked glorious shining in the light. She quickly slipped on her light brown plaid skirt and then her white blouse. Running downstairs she popped a bagel in the toaster, snatched the coffee from the pot and gulped it down in one swallow, she spread the strawberry flavored cream cheese on her now toasted plain bagel and rushed out the door. Her job at the coffee shop was fun, she saw different people everyday or even sometimes the same customer over and over. Rosemary, like everyone else, has a best friend named Salina. Salina was of course way prettier than Rosemary, she has long, brown curly hair. She was Latina, her figure was perfect were Rosemary kinda looked like a stick. Salina always had a witty answer for everything and Rosemary kept to herself..they completed each other. It just so happened that Salina walked into the coffee shop at that moment, grinning like she'd won the lottery." Rosey girl, guess what just happened?!" she was jumping up and down like a giddy little school girl and Rosemary couldn't help but ask what. "I just got free tickets to that little jazz club on Saint Marks!!" she squealed as she showed the two tickets to Rosemary, flashing them around like 20 dollar bills. "And of course you know I want my home gurl to go with me!" That's how Salina was, always talking with a bit of slang in her voice. Rosemary shook her head. "Sa..Salina, you know I can't go with you to Rocky Blues.." "Why not?" Salina asked pouting and clutching the tickets tight across her chest. "Your like, my only friend Mary, come on gurl, you don't even have to talk to nobody." With a shrug and a long sigh Rosemary nodded." Alright Salina, you got me, I'll go..but on my schedule." She nodded in agreement. "Fine, Saturday night, 8pm sharp." "Call it a date!" Salina giggled as she bounced out of the shop as if she were in high school and had a crush on the cutest guy in school. "One mocca latte to go." A sharp edgy voice murmured to her. Rosemary slowly looked up, to find herself face to face with a guy, a nice tall, lean and handsome male, his hair was long and blonde so he came off to her as a surfer dude. In california that wasn't unfamiliar. She quietly nodded and grabbed a paper cup from the box. After filling it with the hot liquid she slid it to him, wrapped in a napkin but still gripping it in case he tried to take it and run. "$4.47 please." she held out her hand, not looking at him fumble around in his shorts for the change. "Here $4.47 exactly." he smiled as his hand covered hers."Thank you. For the latte." He smiled at her, showing her a nice set of straight pearly whites. Rosemary's face turned a bright pink and she nodded, releasing her grip from the cup. Rosemary sighed and thought of the lovely dream she had that morning. "Frolicking in a field of flowers...ahhh so heavenly...buttercups, daisies, sunflowers, carnations, tulips, roses..." She wanted ever so to run her own flower boutique, but for now she was stuck in this coffee shop..all day until it was break time at 3. After that she usually walked through the park alone, with a small cup of black coffee, a good romance novel and a big tree to sit under, near her favorite flowers. Pink carnations, red roses, buttercups and tulips. When she was a girl she would sit in her mom's garden forever sniffing the flowers, but now that her mother had past, she had no garden to return to, as the house now belong to her selfish Uncle Sean. Rosemary snatched an amaretto cookie from the jar and sighed..she had still to find a boyfriend and Salina had more then she could count on her fingers and toes...she needed to get out and explore, that was for sure. She needed something to tease her senses, she was tired of regular...so she decided, after work, it would all change.

Last edited by Peprika; 04-16-2010 at 01:22 AM..

Peprika
The Cannibal

Old 06-04-2007, 04:17 PM

#50 - Ball (the kind you dance at)

The masquerade ball at the Jade palace, was a wonderful sight. Most were in long, puffy dresses, with masks and all different shades of pinions. Some had gems and jewels studded into them. Some masks had paintings from the best artists in the world, and yet none were as pretty as the one Princess Cicily wore upon her face. It was black, as were all the masquerade masks, it had pink pinions on it, with ruby jewels engraved in it and pink painting of roses and a large butterfly were painted on it. Her purple hair was almost touching the ground, but for now it was in a large braid and tied into a bun. Her skin was a caramel color, dark but not too dark, and light but not too light. She inched her way down the stairs, smiling..one of those smiles that could fool everyone, when inside she was really depressed. The empire was falling apart at her feet and her father was not taking her advice on the war, the village...on anything..and her mother, oh what a woman, pretending like everything is ok, when it isn't, but tonight was her night and she would forget about all the troubles the kingdom was going through...or try to anyway. It was her 21st birthday and she had chosen a ball, all her life she had these big extravagant parties with giant chandeliers and glass doves. She wanted to feel mysterious tonight. Cicily glanced around the ball room, everyone was taken, although she could have anyone she wanted to dance with. She walked slowly to a corner of the castle and waited. Finally a tall man in a Tuxedo walked upon her. "M'lady, may I have this dance?" he flashed a smile and she nodded, as Princess, she was not to turn down any dancer, no matter what the circumstances. They waltzed slowly pacing around the floor like there was nobody in the room. "So..what kingdom do you come from?" she asked lazily. "The kingdom of Aldabrah" he nodded as if it were somewhere great. "So you must be Prince Abram that all the princesses are falling all over." He shrugged "I guess that would be me." she nodded yes "I hear your brother is quite the charmer too Prince Dahl?" she smiled at him sarcastically. "Uhm..well..what kingdom are you from?" Abram changed the subject quickly. "I'm from here." Cicily put her head on his other shoulder. "Princess Cecilia at your service." Abram's jaw dropped and the song ended. "Go feast." she pointed towards the crowd now leaving the room and she glided after them.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 06-04-2007, 05:06 PM

*makes mental note to come back and read*

Congrats on starting a 100 theme drabble thread. xD

Good luck with finishing~
^^

If you have a chance please visit my 100 theme guide and lit spot index to post a link there. ^^ *points to stickies* They're up there. xD

Peprika
The Cannibal

Old 06-04-2007, 06:36 PM

Okle Dokle, I'll be sure to check them out n__n I'm sure I'll finish in no time :]

Peprika
The Cannibal

Old 06-04-2007, 08:26 PM

#13 - Halloween

There it was Halloween night, all the children outside playing..well, except one...Candice Wauldrop. Candice was about 12 and ever since she was a child she hated Halloween. All those children and adults dressed up in silly costumes, you never know who is who, what is what, what is real and what is an illusion. Candice kept to herself, she was popular, but not because she was the cool kid or the cute one, it was because she was known as Creepy Candice. They called her this because she beat up a kid once...or that was the rumor anyways, but after that she kept to herself, they say the boy came out with a broke nose and a few bruises here and there. Candice's new nickname followed her from Elementary to Middle school, not that long since she was only in the 4th grade when it happened. Candice had one friend, his name was Will, William Prace. Will had been her best friend since forever and they were as tight as a button. Candice wasn't one for rumors so she ignored it, but the moment in time, was horrible, it made her hate Halloween forever...When Candice was in elementary, of course she was in like 5th grade, a little over developed for her age but she kept to herself and dressed like a nerd to keep everyone away from her, it was Halloween night, she had dressed like a pirate and Will was a scientist. The most popular girl in school Layla; She was tall, creme colored, and had curly locks of gold. She pranced around like she was worth the world and hated that Candice had strawberry red hair, adorable freckles and a thin body fit for modeling, had gathered a group of boys she all knew liked Candice and made a plan. Derek and James were to follow her around all night and get her to drift away from Will while, Layla, Jordan and Eric waited in the girls bathroom. Now the school house was supposed to be locked, but the principal, Nedsworth, was Layla's father. She convinced him that she'd left some books in her classroom and left the doors unlocked for the night. To make sure that she was not a suspect, Layla told Jordan and Eric that she had to be home by 9 so her father wouldn't worry, and hurried out snickering like a hyena. Of course everything went along with plan and Will was too distracted to notice that Candice was missing and she was alone, in the girls bathroom, being raped..by 4 guys and not a soul knew...but Layla. So naturally Candice was mad at Will, but she couldn't stay mad at her childhood friend for long. Candice and Will from then on spent Halloween in doors, so that would never happen to her again...but now they were both 12 and since Candice was over developed her hormonal problem was not as bad now as it had been, because she blocked it, but it was a first for Will to look at his friend in any other way except a friend but now.. being 12, he was going through some changes and they were not for good....

Peprika
The Cannibal

Old 06-05-2007, 04:41 PM

#31 - Cards

It was a normal day at the Cantowan state fair, cotton candy, noisy kids, and high-flying rides. Sarah and her group of friends wondered around the fair, riding rides, eating and playing all the games you could think of, they were boggled down with stuffed animals of all types. Til Sandy came upon a maroon colored tent with purple and gold diamonds. There was also a large hour glass in the middle. Sandy leaped for joy, "Oh wow look!! A fortune teller!" she burst inside without waiting for her friends to respond. "For goodness sakes..." Jess moaned chasing after her. "I'm NOT going in there." Sarah told Phoebe shaking her head. "Oh come on, it could be fun." she looked at Sarah with pleading eyes and sighed. "Never mind...let's hit up that funnel cake stand." Sarah stood in that same spot staring hard at the tent..."Come on Phoebe...let's go in." she took long strides towards the tent even though she was telling herself over and over again to turn back, that this wasn't a good idea. Sarah got in and noticed she'd be holding her breath, she let out a sigh of relief when she was her friends sitting at an old, round table behind a crystal ball. She sat down in one of the chairs next to them and sighed. "This is crazy, you know." she grumbled. "Yeah but it's so fun!" they said in unison. Sarah shook her head and buried her face in the table. Moments later a short, stubby man came walking out from behind a curtain. Phoebe and Sandy clasped their hands together and tried not to burst from excitement. Sarah and Jess on the other had we're exactly sure about all of this. They glanced at each other and sighed. "Welcome ladies, to Devin's Divine Fortune telling. Which one of you lovely ladies would like to go first?" Sandy's hand shot up in the air as she was bursting with joy. "Tarot reading, palm reading, or should I look inside my crystal ball for your future?" She pondered carefully. "Look inside the crystal ball." He nodded and began rubbing the ball and chanting:"Whoo nai nai, whoo nai nai...hum bah bah, hum bah bah." the room began to smoke and the crystal ball filled with a green mist. "Your going to be very happy, nice boyfriend, good grades, great life. But with all this greatness in your life there will be a great tragedy at hand." he smiled sharply at Sandy and looked at the other three girls. "Next?" Phoebe's heart skipped a beat as she raised her hand high in the air. "I'll go.." she looked at her friends and grimaced, "give me the crystal ball treatment too." Once again he began chanting "Ahh la la, Ahh la la...woot ney, woot ney." The room filled with a thick smoke, and the crystal ball filled with purple mist. "Phoebe, you are a very smart girl, you care about the ones you love more then anything in the world and for that you will be rewarded...but to get ones rewards, one must sacrifice what one loves." Phoebe started to tremble, "I'm starting to think I didn't want my fortune read.." Jessica raised her hand "Come on bub, let's get this palm reading over with I've got some rides to get on and a few more meals to eat before we gotta go." He nodded slowly and grazed his finger on her palm. The lines in her hand started to turn golden. "Young lady, you have gone through a lot of trials and tribulations to get where you are today, being as you were an orphan you want to make yourself something more and prove that you are not useless, and you will get what your asking for...but only under a condition." Jess shrugged and tilted back in her chair, "What a dumb fortune." Sarah looked up, guess I'm stuck with the tarot cards. She brushed her hands through her teal hair and smiled, "Let'er rip." He laid the cards out on the table, shuffled them three times and had Phoebe cut the cards, he want her closest friend to do it. He flipped out 5 cards on the table. "Hope, Happiness, Trust, Death, Loss." He glanced up at her slowly and smirked a little. " You live a happy life, you trust only those who have been with you for a while, but you will lose those that make you happy, and then you will lose all hope..and die a slow and painful death." Sarah bolted up from the table. "This...This isn't the near future right?!" She placed her hands on the table and stared at him coldly. "Tell me it's not in the near future!!!" screaming she kicked the chair and collapsed into Phoebe's lap. "I'm not certain.." he took the cards and slid them into his pocket. "Thank you ladies." and he exited the dark room. Jess stood up and sighed. "Well, now that we're done with that useless stupidity let's get on some rides!!" she ran out of the tent dragging the stuffed animals behind her. Sandy and Phoebe sighed "Jessica always was a thrill seeker....she's probably in line for the Tornado." they chimed in unison. Sarah just kept to herself her eyes red from crying and dragging around stuffed animals. "AHHHHH!!!" everyone looked up the Tornado had spun out of control and the bolts were coming out. "No, no, no!!" all the girls cried, "Our fortunes!!! Jessica!!!" They ran towards the ride and all the yelling and screaming.

Peprika
The Cannibal

Old 06-08-2007, 04:50 PM

#33 Nickel

There it was, just sitting on the sidewalk, a shiny nickel. "It was made in 1993." Pip observed throwing the nickel on the ground. Pen bent over and picked it up. "Pip, why'd ya throw the nickel down?" she slid it into her pocket and ran to catch up with him. "It was a useless nickel." Pip shoved his hands into his pockets and sighed. "It's not useless, if you save up a lot of these, Pip, you can buy something else!" she smiled at him and began to skip. He moaned slightly. His sister was a 12 year old who acted 3 and He was a 16 year old, stuck baby sitting her. Pip saw an old apple tree and started to cross, he stopped on the edge and looked back. "Pen get over here!" he yelled and started to cross the street...just then a bread truck came roaring down the street and hit Pip. It came to a screeching halt as Pen ran across the street. "Pip! Pip!" she dropped to the ground and began to cry. "Oh my! Oh man! I'm so sorry little girl! I didn't see your brother there! honestly! He pulled a cell phone from his pocket and quickly called 9-1-1. Pip rolled over and groaned quite loudly. "Oooooogh....Pen...what happend?" Pen kissed the side of his face and sobbed loudly."Oh oh Pip, you got hit by a bread truck. You've got a bump on your noggin the size of a catalope." He laughed and sat up enough to touch the bump on his head. Pip winced and moaned again "Owwwwe..." "Please don't touch it and don't strain yourself." A few moments later the abulance arrived. "Yeah ma'am, that's what happend. I was sitting here listening to Manta on the radio when out of nowhere a boy walked into the street. I hit the breaks but unfortunately not soon enough because I hit him anyways." He looked down at the ground and shuffled some pebbles under his steel-toed boots. The nurse nodded and jotted something down on a clip board. "And you say your name is Dave?" He nodded and pulled at the embroidered patch on his shirt. "Yep that's the name. My friends call me Bread Boy Dave." he chuckled slightly, trying to keep the conversation as light as possible. Other nurses were lifting Pip onto a gurney and Pen was following close behind. "Penelope..." Pip groaned out. "I'm right here brother." she climbed on the ambulance with him and held his hand tight. Dave watched the ambulance drive off and sighed. "Damn...what have I gotten myself into...." He wiped his sweaty forehead and climbed back into his bread truck. "That nickel is bad luck." Pip said pointing at Pen's pocket. "It is not, Pippin! Your just mad that I picked it up!" she pulled the nickel from her pocket and just then the ambulance hit another car on the road. Pen popped up and fell onto the floor, all the medical equipment in the back shook about and the gurney flipped up. "Oh my gosh! Pip!" she yelled scrambling to her feet and pulling the gurney down. Pip coughed and looked at her. "Penelope...the nickel...it's...bad luck....please....get rid of it.." Pip looked at her and then slowly closed his eyes. Pen walked over and kissed his cheek and soon the ambulance doors burst open. "Is everyone ok back here?!?!" The nurse whos name tag said Rebecca yelled. "Well...."Pen looked down at Pip. "He's either unconsious or dead." she looked at her and tears began to well up in her eyes. "Well are you gonna check!?!?" she yelled. Rebecca climbed into the truck and grabbed a stethiscope since the heartbeat machine was broken. "Well...he's alive....but unconsious." she smiled at her and grabbed her hand. "I can't tell you weather he'll wake up or not though..."