momo chan
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to momo chan

Old 06-24-2008, 07:47 PM

Haruhi looked at Kyouya and smiled. "Yes that would be kinda nice wouldn't it? Too bad we couldn't have a kitchen in the music room and get the Ouran cooking club to run it." He smiled and then turned to Hunny when he heard his tummy rumble and giggled a bit. "Looks like your a little hungry. But I think we should wait till the waitress gets to our table." Haruhi pointed at a nearby waitress.

Kaoru searched his pockets to find something to fiddle with. All he found was an elastic band from his teacher that held his poster assignment together for English class and the paperclip used to attach the speech to the poster. Kaoru grinned and nudged Hikaru. The other twin tried to keep a straight face and grabbed hold of the paper clip and elastic. He moulded the two into a slingshot and began to sling spit balls at tamaki when everyone was intrigued in a conversation or looking the other way.

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 06-28-2008, 12:11 PM

"I don't think they'd appreciate cooking for us. Somehow they're not big fans." It was no doubt because of the Host Club's popularity. Even so, Kyouya was also sensitive about his palate...then again, Ouran was quite prestigious and full of rich people with rich tastes like himself, and the cooking club was probably one that created exquisite dishes. "We'll see...but we also still have the chefs of the school readily available."

The waitress graced their presence, dressed in a completely white outfit consisting of a knee-length skirt and a light blouse with the bottom tucked underneath. She had pale skin and was quite young...probably about the age of a highschooler, like the rest of the group. "Good afternoon. I do apologize for the wait. Have you taken a look through our menu yet? Also, what would you like to drink today?" she asked the small group.

"Erm, could I have a strawberry-banana smoothie please? Like...maybe three?" Hunny asked.

Clarissa laughed. "You can ask for a refill later." She turned her head towards the waitress. "I'd like the same as well, just one at a time." She watched as the waitress wrote down the orders on a notepad.

Kyouya rubbed the bridge of his nose, trying to prevent a sneeze from coming about. "Water, half filled with ice and a slice of lemon."

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 07-01-2008, 10:16 PM

Haruhi flipped to the back of the menu to quickly view the beverages. "I will get a lemonade please." he replied with a polite smile.

Both the twins together replied "Cola please!"

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 07-03-2008, 03:55 AM

"Very well, I'll get right on those," the waitress replied sweetly, scribbling down more drink orders. "I'll be back with your drinks if you need more time decide what you'd like to have." She bowed, turned around to go her way and get the drinks ready.

"So, getting the cooking club to cook for your customers would sound like a good idea," Clarissa thought aloud.

"But it would take away from the idea of getting away from the school, Clarissa dear," Kyouya replied. "Haruhi, what time do you think we should all get back to the school anyway? I'm sure there might be people waiting for us," he asked the "boy."

"It's after-hours, though. How many people do you think would still be at school?" Honey asked. He was kicking his legs under the table since he couldn't reach the floor, excitedly waiting for his drinks.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 07-06-2008, 05:43 AM

"how about after lunch?" he sugested. it was kinda an obvious answer. and Haruhi did want to get back to studying before the school closed for the night. "Hunny its still afternoon the school closes at 7pm." Haruhi replied trying to answer the child's statement.

Shira Hitsugaya
*^_^*

Old 07-07-2008, 01:33 AM

((opps i forgot to cleverly join in, gomen))

Shira Tsubasa walked up the large elegant stairs of her school. She was heading to the host club's room. Hopefully she thought, Hikaru will be in. Soon she arrived to the room, but to her disappointment the door was locked. This either meant everyone was out or the club was closed for the day. She went with her first though first and sighed. "Now what," she muttered to her self.

((take your time with ur lunchtime, just thought i should add that sometime))

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 07-07-2008, 10:49 PM

((douitashimashite!!! its fine to start first at the school. ^_^ we will be back soon!))

Shira Hitsugaya
*^_^*

Old 07-07-2008, 11:38 PM

((lolz okay, arigato))

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 07-08-2008, 09:30 AM

"So what else do you guys want to eat? I'll probably have one of their grilled chicken pitas," Clarissa stated. "It's pretty big anyway, so I'm sure I'll be full easily," she laughed, leaning back in her chair because she wasn't one of those girls to eat daintily. "That, and a side of sweet corn," she added.

"Well...um...um...um...Haru-chan, can you choose for me?" Honey's eyes could not be kept off the dessert side of the menu, thus the difficulty in him trying to choose anything to eat that wasn't a cake, cupcake, eclair, baklava slice, or any other kind of pastry.

His eyes scanned the menu. "Korean barbecue for me," he said, simply. He couldn't find anything else that seemed spicy. Not that the restaurant they were at served kimchee or anything, but it was something. He looked to his female counterpart (Clarissa) to see if she had any objections. She just glared at him, knowing full well that what Kyouya wanted wasn't even on the menu.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 08-16-2008, 08:10 PM

Haruhi looked at Hunny. "Hunny. I dont know what you want. Here's a childrens menu for you to look at instead." He passed the vacant colourful menu across to the childlike boy and his eyes returned to study the menu. "hmmm... I'm not too sure of what to have ether. Clarissa, Kyouya, any recomendations?"

The twins looked at the same menu and at the same time they excitedly said "PIZZA!!!!" they smiled, closed the menu, and waited for the waitress to return.

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 08-17-2008, 07:49 AM

"He'd probably like a plate of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches." Clarissa suggested. She looked at Honey who was engrossed in looking at the children's menu.

Honey, on the other hand, just wanted to doodle on it. "Thank you, Haru-chan!" he exclaimed giddily.

The waitress finally came back with the drinks serving each one out to the correct person. "And have we decided what we're going to have yet?" she asked.

"I'd like the crabcakes and a side of calamari," Kyouya finally decided for himself. "That'll be all," he said, handing his menu back to the waitress who took it.

Clarissa looked down, wanting to change her mind at the last minute. "Grilled tuna sandwich for me. And a large plate of ootoro would sound nice. Do you guys wanna share?" she asked everyone around the table, not knowing that it was something that Haruhi had wanted to eat.

"And then...um...a stack of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for me, please!" Honey said for his order. The smoothies would be enough for him later on...and there would most likely be a brain freeze involved.

She looked to the twins and Tamaki after scribbling down the previous orders. "And for you three?" she asked.

((Where's our Tama-chan?))

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 08-19-2008, 07:29 AM

"I will take the sushi please and a small side of ramen too. Thank you." Haruhi closed the menu feeling a sigh of relief when he knew his decision was made.

"PIZZA PLEASE!" they both replied together as one voice.

Kokoro
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 08-19-2008, 07:38 AM

((AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Sorry! CRAZY SUMMER. Just got my computer fixed so its all good now. I just keep forgetting about this site. not you guys though. now after all that time trying to update where were we... ah yes. at a restaurant right? last i remember i put a closed sign on the door saying we were going for lunch right? okay. hmmm...))

Tamaki seemed really quiet these past few hours. Normally this wasnt like Tamaki to be silent and to himself. But he came out of his shell later on when the group was talking. When the waitress came by and took orders. He was listening to the other's picks. "Ramen?!?" he was in love at the sound of the word. He stood up and pointed at the menu. "I will get the bowl of Beef Flavoured Ramen as well please!" he said with an extravagant voice and lots of emotion. He looked down at Haruhi and gave a wink but Haruhi seemed to cringe somewhat when he did.

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 08-20-2008, 07:04 PM

The waitress finished taking the orders and bowed. "Okay, I'll have these out as soon as possible." She took the menus back and walked off to place the order slip at the kitchen.

"So now that we've got all our orders placed, how has everyone been doing in their studies? Is Ouran still as competitive as usual?" asked the older girl who was debating in her head what classes to take when college arrived.

"I think it's been fun lately, Clarissa. Since Takashi and I are both graduating very soon, we've both been accepted to lots of schools with martial arts scholarships. It's going to be lots of fun!" Honey replied.

"Hmm, it's going to feel loads different when it's time for Tamaki and I to graduate." Kyouya nodded to his counterpart. "Of course that won't be for another year or so, right? I guess it's going to be the hardest on him because Haruhi, Hikaru, and Kaoru will be the only ones left. What happens to the Host Club then?"

((Aww it's okay, Tama-chan! Just glad to know you're still around ^-^))

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 08-21-2008, 08:20 AM

Haruhi looked at Kyouya and then looked down at the water glass on the table. He stared deep into it thinking to himself of how he doesnt want the host club to end and about the time Tamaki almost ended the host club. "I guess nothing would be the same without Tamaki sempai and Kyouya sempai right?" Haruhi looked up and smiled a small grin to Clarissa, Tamaki, and Kyouya. His big brown eyes sparkled.

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 08-22-2008, 04:47 AM

Clarissa smiled. "I agree. Tamaki started the Host Club...it won't be the same afterwards when he's gone. Are you going to be the next King of the Host Club when these two graduate, Haruhi?" she asked the boy. She remembered when Tamaki just opened it and she graduated shortly after. It was fun, and the Host Club was still fun, but she wished she could've been around when there were more customers.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 08-28-2008, 08:30 AM

She stalled before his sentence came out of her mouth. "I dont think I could ever run the host club without everyone who is in it now. Including the customers. Afterall once Mori sempai and Hunny Sempai graduate all thats going to be left Kyouya sempai and Tamaki sempai and then once those two graduate its only going to be Hikaru and Kaoru kun." There was some sadness in his voice thinking about what would happen if the host club were to fall apart.

Kokoro
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 08-28-2008, 08:34 AM

Tamaki looked over at Haruhi. He couldnt hold in the synchronized Haruhi feelings any longer. and side hugged Haruhi. "Ah Haruhi! Your so cute when you look like that!!!! Im glad to hear that you will be sad when daddy leaves!!! Im sad to leave you too!!" Tamaki constricted him a bit tighter and random tears flew out of his eyes.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 08-28-2008, 08:36 AM

"GET OFF ME SEMPAI!!!!" Haruhi tried to squeeze his way through Tamaki's arms.

Kokoro
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 08-28-2008, 08:38 AM

"But your just too cute!!!" He attempted to fight Haruhi to keep him in her arms.[Sorry. Im going to bed. I have to work tomorrow. It was fun roleplaying with you momo for the short time we had. Sorry. See you in a couple weeks at school.]

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 08-28-2008, 08:39 AM

((ya totally bud! Miss ya lots and hope your having an awesome summer. Have fun at work!))

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 09-01-2008, 02:08 AM

((Aww I missed RPing with you guys : ( Sorry I haven't been on, I just got back from a family reunion...in which I don't know ANY of that family.))

She was surprised to hear Tamaki's voice come out from nowhere. "Daddy? Aren't you a little to young to be Haruhi's dad, Tamaki?" she asked, not understanding the type of "bond" Tamaki seemed to have. "Well I suppose you've got a son to follow in your footsteps so to speak. It seems that Haruhi's going to be the next Host Club leader then, huh?"

"Possibly, but you never know," Kyouya replied. "Haruhi is a fine choice. Which poses this next question," he added, turning to Haruhi. "What would you do with the Host Club once Tamaki, myself, Honey, and Mori are gone?"

Honey chided in. "Haru-chan would need more hosts for the club!"

Around the same time the waitress came back with the group's food and set down each order to the correct person. "All right, now do you need anything else? Or is everyone good for now?"

((I also wanna add more characters to the RP and wouldn't mind playing as them. Just so we can have more customers and such and to keep this thing ALIVEEE))

Last edited by Marguerite Blakeney; 09-05-2008 at 07:56 AM..

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 09-07-2008, 11:12 PM

((ok thanks for helping me keep this alive. I luv the host club and im sure you do too!!!))

Haruhi looked at Kyouya and then at Hunny. "Hunny sempai is right. I would defenently need more hosts. And I really dont think the host club would survive with just the twins and I. I dont think the Host club can run without us working together as a team." Haruhi smiled as he looked around. "So thank you everyone for making the host club possible."

The twins began to play a portable game device secretly under the table.

Kokoro
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 09-07-2008, 11:16 PM

Tamaki began to get emotional again. And attempted to hug Haruhi. "Haruhi I will never leave you with those pesky twins alone!!!"

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 09-11-2008, 05:36 AM

((Of course I do! Why else would I be here?))

Kyouya smirked. "I'm sorry, Tamaki, but you know as well as I do that we have to leave eventually." He then turned his attention back to Haruhi. "So then who would you choose to be a host in the club?" He thought Renge would be a choice, but shuddered at the thought inwardly.

Clarissa and Honey looked at each other after Tamaki's antics, shrugged, and began eating their food. Their smoothies were downed, one by one. Honey occasionally had brain freezes and Clarissa made him stick his thumb on the roof of his mouth to warm it.