Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 04-09-2014, 05:03 AM

Here inlays the random crackiness of a roleplay between Kat, Mobius, Star...and whomever else ends up within our crazy grasp.

I am: Prince Mobius
I am: of average height!
I have: A moon and I'm not afraid to hit you with it!
Favorite Food: Paneer Tikka Masala!
Favorite Beverage: Whole Milk!
Favorite Candy: Ferrero Rocher!
Personality Type: Exceptionally bubbly, with a side order of weird geek.
Current Obsession: Star Trek (Dif-tor heh smusma! -ta'al-)
Favorite Face Today: Chris Pine in a slouchy sweater!

Imagine
A bunch of people living in a house. Funny, right? Well come to find out it's happened!A prince, a Demon, a Fairy, and who knows what else have been thrust into one living establishment for an indeterminate amount of time, all for your entertainment. That's right, you! Yes, you, with the face!

Last edited by Mobius; 04-09-2014 at 05:15 AM..

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-09-2014, 05:12 AM

I am: The demon of Rainbows, Master of the sky, Chaos Incarnate: Kat Dakuu
I am: too important for you to know more
I have: an arsenal of rainbows and clouds
Favorite color: rainbow
Favorite season: Chaos
Personality type: A trickster and arrogant sort of friendly
Current obsession: Trying to control the world through the tv
Favorite face: Mine

Last edited by Kat Dakuu; 04-09-2014 at 05:15 AM..

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-09-2014, 05:47 AM

I am:Star flower
I am:a Fairy
I have:Pair of wings not much else
Favorite Food:Rice ball's with beef
Favorite Beverage:Dr.Pepper
Favorite Candy:Pocky
Personality Type:Sweet,a little mean at times and anime geeky
Current Obsession:Sailor Moon and most things that are cute
Favorite face:

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 04-09-2014, 05:38 PM

The house was large enough, so when His Majesty Mobius set his bags on the floor, he was content he'd have enough space of his things. He didn't have TOO many clothes...most of his wardrobe included a lot of shiny jewelry and veils. But he had to make sure all of that shiny jewelry had someplace to shine, and be shown off, and not be broken.

Because Jewelry, and status, go hand in hand.

He found his way to the couch, rather than immediately unpacking, and flopped down on it, jangling belt tinkling like bells as he awaited the arrival of his brand spankin' new roomies. When he flopped, the laurels on his head tilted, and he had to adjust them with a huff.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-09-2014, 06:43 PM

Kat Dakuu arrived in front of the house with a huff of disdain. The disdain was for sure though because she found the size most pleasing and she hoped she could say the same of the human trash she would be living with. She threw open the door with so much strength that it clattered against the wall and nearly bounced back in her face.

"I, the demon Kat, am now here. Who be my new roommates?" She called as she stepped into the room. A cloud followed behind, carrying her belongings on top. It was a rather cute sort of fluffy cloud, but large enough to carry her considerable collection of gold and different colored sunglasses.

Kat placed her hands on her hips and surveyed the place. It would have to do. She used a rainbow to skip over to the couch and landed nearly on top of the male laying there. "And who might you be?"

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-09-2014, 07:22 PM

Star arrived at the outside of the lager house it. was much bigger then any house a fairy would own. she wish she was not so small in height at times. being only 5 inches tall at most she mighty be hard to see.

She flutters inside using her wings holding on to her bag's. in both her hands looking for her new room mates. "Hello is anyone here? I hope you can hear me." she says flying to the coffee table to sit down on. her outfits where mostly dress that match her wings. rare it would be some different color once in a while.

Truth be tolled she can be quite shy around new people. yet had brought all most all of her own stuff. to the new place she would call home. unsure if this home would have any fairy sized furniture. are cooking tool's,chairs a bed all the normal stuff.

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 04-09-2014, 08:14 PM

Mobius squirmed out of the way of the spectacularly spectrum woman to make room for her, eyes going a bit big. He'd never seen someone so colourful. Nor someone with their own skittles rainbow. Dude, cool! he offered a hand, clad in a silk sapphire glove.

"I, am Prince Mobius. And you?" He'd barely finished his introduction when he heard the tiny tinkling question of Star, and turned to look around for the voice. "Did you hear that?"

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-09-2014, 08:55 PM

A prince? Kat found this amusing. Maybe he would want to take over the world with her. Before she could propose this though, she noticed a butterfly fly into the room. No...it wasn't a butterfly at all. Kat pounced down in front of the coffee table and scooped the fairy up into her palm with a gleeful grin. "Look, it's a fairy!" Kat exclaimed. She spun about and picked the fairy up by the wings to inspect them. "Brilliant! What amazing wings. This thing is so cute! Kat doth approve of the fairy."

Finally, she set the fairy free and hoped up on to the table as if to make a speech. "A prince, a fairy, and a demon. One day, we will rule the world together!"

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-10-2014, 01:23 AM

When the demon had pick her up she only sighs out. but when she was held by her wings she started to fuss. "Hey what's the big idea?!?! Put me down please your hurting my wing's!" Star yell's to be heard till Kat had put her back down on the coffee table. yet move's out of demon's way when she came to stand on the table.

Star pick up her bags quickly but wish she had. a human child's doll house it would be the perfect place. for her to not get squashed by her to larger room mate's. maybe if she could write on a sheet of paper are ask someone. that can understand her to buy her a doll house. since a human size room would not work out for her.

She moved out of the way then sit down on the prince's shoulder. she hope he would not mind her sitting on him. she rarely knows that many humans or other races. so this was a chance for Star to learn get a long with others.

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 04-10-2014, 01:40 AM

Prince Mobius watched them, thoughtful. Then was vaguely confused by the demons claim to rule the world. Rule the world? He could barely rule his kingdom, let alone the entire world. He was about to say that when the fairy was picked up. Oooh, so that's where it came from.

"Hey, careful. Wouldn't do to--" The fairy fluttered onto his shoulder, and he looked down at her with surprise. He'd never seen a fairy before, she was so small. "Um. Hello--now, wait, what's this about ruling the world?" He looked back at Kat. "How?"

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-11-2014, 09:41 PM

Kat pouted when the fairy went to hide with the prince. The cute little fairy should be her pet! Maybe if she built it a little cloud castle, the fairy would come and sit on Kat's shoulder. Did the fairy even say its name? "Hey little fairy, You have a name?" Kat asked before she finally hoped off the table. She glanced around the room, looking for the perfect explanation to her plans. Her eyes lighted on the tv which was graciously left in the furnished house. She hopped over to it and gestured madly with a sprinkle of rainbow dust exploding from her finger tips.

"We'll take over the world using the wonderful human invention called tv!"

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-11-2014, 11:31 PM

"Yes I got a name it's Star." she says before the demon had jump off of the table. yet knew she mighty need some new plates. some doll house stuff would work out. but look over at the item called a tv then bats a eyelash at it. unsure how it could work,she'd never seen one. before till right now when Kast pointed it out to them.

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 04-12-2014, 02:27 AM

"hello Star," Mobius greeted the little fairy gently, offering his pinky finger in a gesture of an attempt to shake hands. Though, his attention was drawn to the TV, and the really nifty rainbow dust.

Cool.

"How? Subliminal messaging?" His eyes went wide. "Can I be a super star? Can I have a reality show? I would be a fantastic star." The idea, thousands of people adoring him, cheering his name...writing fan fiction about him...mm. Yes. Fame. Subjects. Fans. Maybe he'd be okay with taking over the world.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-12-2014, 03:41 AM

At first Kat just stood still, trying not to look like an idiot or a fail as she tried to answer the question 'how'. Indeed how? Obviously Kat noticed how humans stared into the tele and let their brains ooze out their ears until they went blind from forgetting to blink. Tv's had power, but Kat's planning kinda ended at tv. She never met anyone before who would be willing to help her out. Suddenly Mobius said that thing and she snapped her fingers in excitement.

"Yes! Reality tv! We should get on a program and um...that subliminal messaging stuff. We'll start there." Kat nodded, pleased with this. She turned her attention to the fairy. "Staaaaar, do you want to rule the world with us?"

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-13-2014, 03:30 AM

The fairy thinks about it yet wonder would ruling the world? be fun for her are be something not to mess with? "Maybe I never tried it before. it mighty be able help fairy's find safer places to live." Star says to the demon while she starts. to get off the princes shoulder to not try take any small shiny things. are as other fairy's would call them human trinkets.

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 04-13-2014, 03:40 AM

And, really, Prince Mobius had a great many shiny trinkets.

"If she's game, I'd be game," He offered and rested his hands over his stocking-covered knees. This might be interesting. If Jersey Shore could take over like it did, then they had more than just an icecube's chance in hell. He smiled, wide and content. The idea made his blood sing. "What kind of subliminal messaging?"

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-13-2014, 04:03 AM

Kat pulled herself away from petting the tv like it was a giant cat. "How do you turn it on?" she whined. "Purr for me, pretty tv." She may have been banished to the human world for the rest of her life, but she didn't understand it one bit. Still pouting, she thought for a second until a maniacal grin split her face. You could almost hear the gears whirling in her head as the devious plot came into place. "First we need one of those human recording doohickeys. We send in a tape of ourselves and the humans will love it and they'll come to our house with more doohickeys and we be ourselves, but in the background, we show how much better we are than them!" A cloud farted out a rainbow to accent her words in the usual evil villain way.

Last edited by Kat Dakuu; 05-03-2018 at 09:09 PM..

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-13-2014, 04:10 AM

"I think what we need is a remote control turn it on. I only heard of it cause some fairy's. had seen one form a paper thing I don't know the name of it." she says while thinking about it yet. never heard of such a thing are watch tv before.

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 04-13-2014, 07:33 PM

"This," Mobius supplied and stood up to grab the remote off the side table besides the couch. He wiggled it before plopping back down and turning the television on. "It's a remote. And I think you mean a camera. We can go into town and pick one up or something, I think I saw an IT store."

This would be fun! He was always up for flaunting his position as a Prince. He was more than happy to do so on camera. "When we send it in, we should pitch some ideas for a title too."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-13-2014, 08:25 PM

"You are a very smart human," Kat said. She was starting to like her new roommates. When the tv turned on she grinned gleefully and danced around the room. "Lead the way to this 'IT' Store, princely man." It was as simple as that right? She thought her plan was going brilliantly.

"Title?" Kat glanced around at the fairy and the prince, confused. "Don't look at me. I am absolutely not a creative person at all," said the demon dressed like a rainbow.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-13-2014, 09:23 PM

Star go's quite yet try's to think about a title. as well what they could get form the store but wonder? dose her room mates even have any money to spend? she did not she is to small make human money. "Hey wait a minute do one of you have any money? I think the place the prince talk about you need money. to buy things where I'm form we just trade things for what we needed." Star says to them both about what she knew. so far about humans she doubt they would. trade with them for what they wanted to buy.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-15-2014, 04:38 AM

Kat's brows furrowed at the mention of money. She glanced at her cloud which parked itself by the door. On it sat a considerable amount of gold. She ran over to it and picked up a few pieces of it and held them up for all to see. "You mean this stuff? It's my precious though!" She hugged the gold pile and sent her cloud to hide under the kitchen sink. She wasn't letting anyone else have her gold. "I like this idea of trading. We should try that. We can trade them um...fifteen pairs of sunglasses."

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 04-15-2014, 08:42 PM

All this talk of money had Mobius preening. Then ducking as the cloud went zooming over head. Good lord that thing could move.

"Worry not, for I am a Prince, remember?" He waved a hand dramatically as if this gesture would accentuate his status. "I have some money! Enough for a camera at least. And maybe some candy..."

Mmm. Candy.

"Is there anything else we need besides a camera while we're out? What do fairies and, erm...demons, eat, exactly?"

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-16-2014, 12:39 AM

"I eat just about anything. but no meats if I could find a fairy run store. I'd be able to trade for what I need to eat. but a few months ago I found some big gold coins on a beach. I hope the store will take them I need a doll house to live in." she says to prince while flying over to her bags. to take a look to find the gold coins she owns. Star hope she could use them if not she mighty need. to earn some human money to spend for what she needs.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-16-2014, 01:12 AM

Thank goodness someone else had money here. "Thank you, sir prince! You are my favorite human!" Kat exclaimed. Her cloud kept hiding just in case though. She nodded her head sagely at the mention of candy. "Demons don't need to eat human foods. We eat souls for breakfast, but I have taken a liking to this wonderful contraption called cheesecake." Humans sure did know how to indulge.