Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 05-10-2015, 05:59 AM

Before his mind could even register a protest or process how bad of an idea this action was, Davvin was up and across the room crowding into Tavis's space. His lips barely even inches from the other man's. "You sure you want to test that theory?" He asked, deliberately breathing out on the last word so it danced over Tavis's lips. Dimly, alarm bells bells were going off, screaming that he was being more stupid than normal, but Davvin wasn't really listening.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-10-2015, 06:10 AM

Tavis barely had time to blink before he found himself inches away from Davvin. He recoiled, the 'wtf' dying on his lips. One second later, a garbled noise escaped him as the chair teetered on two legs before crashing backwards. But if the noise was the result of the chair falling or Davvins's actions, he couldn't be sure. "Shit! You surprised me!" he yelped, a little red. Even though he pulled away, his heart skipped a beat when they were close. Really, what the fuck?

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 05-10-2015, 06:17 AM

Davvin bit back a chuckle, but couldn't quite manage to surpress the snort. He looked down at the younger male and raised an eyebrow, "You concede? You will lose." His heart was pounding in his chest as he said this, but he figured it was just assuming it was the exhilaration he normally felt in his more daring moments. It's not like he wasn't used to the heart-thumping adrenaline rushing through his veins, never mind that those usually only came when his life was at risk, not from almost kissing a man he barely new.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-10-2015, 06:27 AM

Tavis was going to give in. He really was, but then he opened his mouth and said the opposite. "I'm not giving up until you do!" Hell, he didn't even know what they were challenging each other with anymore. He just knew words kept flying out of his mouth with no regard to what his brain said. He reached up and grabbed Davvin's hand, dragging the other man down to the floor with him. He flipped them so he was sitting on top, smiling with victory. "I win!"

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 05-10-2015, 06:37 AM

"You win, what, because you're sitting on me? How the hell is that winning?" Davvin felt some sort of lump growing in his throat that felt a whole lot like nervousness mixed with excitement, and not necessarily of the sexual kind. It was getting harder to shove whatever was boiling up in him to the side, but there was no way he was backing down, his reputation was at stake! Rather than bothering with trying to flip Tavis, not entirely sure he could and not wanting to test it and embarrass himself, he pulled into a seating position, unseating the other man a little. He leaned forward and stopped lips a hair away from Tavis's. "If that's the way you see it, then what is this?" He pushed forward into their lips were pressed together in a kiss, not pulling any 'punches.'

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-10-2015, 06:49 AM

Tavis' butt hit the floor when Davvin shifted and he muttered some complaint, utter nonsense that dulled in comparison to Davvin's continued challenge. The air felt hot and sticky and Davvin was close, real close. "Are you seriou-?" He didn't have a chance to finish his question before the other man kissed him. For a second, he let it happen. Then Tavis let out a squeak and darted away, the back of his hand pressed to his mouth. "Ah shit!" he exclaimed as he jumped to his feet, putting a good few feet between them. He cast about for some way to save face. "That's gross dude! Save it for when people are watching!"

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 05-10-2015, 06:52 PM

Davvin remained seated fighting back a nervous chuckle, though he wasn't sure he succeeded. He exhaled a shake breath before recomposing his face. "Just saying that's why we need parameters. So obviously kissing is okay but only in public," which made sense. "I can do that though you're gonna have to control the squeaking, somehow I don't think that will help sell it, if you sound like a mouse every time I try to kiss you." He rubbed a hand over his face, after he said that, revealing he was really just as shaken up as Tavis, even if he was doing everything to not show it.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-11-2015, 03:53 AM

Tavis rolled his eyes, but hadn't gotten all the way over the kiss. He saw it coming and yet it shocked him completely. After pacing a few shkrt steps, he dragged a hand though his hair. "Whatever. It's not like I care or anything. It's just pointless." He made a face, gesturing the entire time he talked, like he was already way over it all. When Davvin mentioned the squeak, Tavis glared at him then stuck out his tongue, revealing the piercing there. "Maybe you should shut your trap. You don't look all that composed either!"

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 05-11-2015, 04:04 AM

Davvin stood up, suddenly very aware that he was still shirtless and he shuffled awkwardly, really feeling more unsettled then he had in awhile. He couldn't pinpoint why. He'd done stupid shit like this before, and it hadn't shaken him enough to push past the show he put on for others. "Hm, I don't care what you think," aware that the reply was weak. He went looking for his shirt, "Either way, we're close enough to the end of the agreed time, I think I'm just gonna go ahead and go." He wasn't sure he'd be able to sit still at all. Really though, he just wanted out of there as soon as possible.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-11-2015, 04:37 AM

Tavis let out a little snort, but he couldn't help but feel relieved. Davvin would leave. Maybe then, Tavis could get his head screwed on straight. It wasn't like he didn't do shit like this all the time. He just needed to figure out of maybe he went a little farther than usual. There was just something about Davvin. "Fine, do what you want. I don't need you here anyway," he muttered. Glancing over at his sketchpad, he realized he hadn't drawn more than the beginning of one sketch, really an outline at this point. Still, he made a shooing motion with his hand, intent to get the other man out of his studio.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 05-11-2015, 04:51 AM

Davvin pulled on his shirt after locating it and nodded, "Yeah, I'm going, let me know the next time you want to meet or whatever. You have what my schedule normally looks like. And really, let me know whatever you want to do with Corena, I'm game for a lot." Though that statement felt more like a lie than a truth, he also really didn't see a reason to not take it that far.

Later that night, Davvin was laying on the couch in his apartment, some ridiculous sitcom playing in the background, thinking about the events of the day. What was it about Tavis that made him feel so off-balanced and made him want to keep pushing past the point where his common sense usually spoke up and stopped him. And why had that kiss felt like an electric shock when it was only meant to scare the other. He couldn't make sense of it, especially since the guy was apparently already mated even if he seemed to despise everything that mate stood for.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-11-2015, 05:13 AM

"Sure," Tavis said, not looking at Davvin as he left. Afterwards, he plopped into his chair and stared at his sketchbook, pencil tapping on the table edge. For almost ten minutes, he sulked in silence within his thoughts never making sense. Then he realized he'd started to draw and the image of davvin's tattoos curled all across the page, going way outside the bounds of the outline he drew earlier. He stared down at the image, blinking. Just like that, inspiration hit him and Tavis flew into motion. Pages fluttered all over his work space as drawings filled them, coming from every angle, every permutatiom of the original sketch. Tavis passed the night in that frenzy with Bartók playing in the background until he fell asleep among his art close to dawn. He never paused to ponder the sudden onslaught of this inspiration or the fact that he could draw his model without him there. No, Tavis just knew he had to make this sculpture now.

Last edited by Kat Dakuu; 05-11-2015 at 05:38 AM..

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 05-11-2015, 05:36 AM

Davvin spent the next couple of days not really up to much. He hung out with his friends and worked at the little family owned restaurant he was a waiter at. And did everything in his power not to think about a certain artist. He wasn't entirely successful in that goal but he at least liked to pretend he was in some way not really thinking about him. Just thinking about the weirdness of it all. He hadn't even mentioned it to his friends what had happened, it was just too strange. Left him feeling all fluttery to think too much about.

He was just about to head out of his apartment to go for a run or something, something to give him a single minded goal when he heard his cellphone start ringing in his pocket. "Hello?"

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-11-2015, 05:47 AM

Tavis started talking in a rush of words the second the other man picked up. "You've got to get over here now! I'm going totally insane! Can't sleep, can't get these images out of my head! Oh. My. God. I need you!" He groaned dratically, leaning almost far back enough in his chair to tip it. He sat in his studio like he had been for days, leaving it in more of a whirlwind than usual. Tavis even called in sick from his real job to deal with his inspiration, but he officially reached the end of his limits waiting. He didn't even fucking care. He needed his model!

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 05-11-2015, 06:01 AM

"You need me??" Davvin asked, completely caught off guard by how frantic the younger male sounded. He paused in the stairwell of his apartment, the phone call stilling his actions. "What has got you acting so crazy? You sound like you're high or something. You aren't high are you?" Davvin didn't even begin to know what to think and it showed in his voice and his body language as he stood stock still and pronounced each word carefully. Then there was also the pesky problem of the horde of butterflies that apparently had decided to take up resonance in his stomach at the sound of the other's voice.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-11-2015, 06:17 AM

Tavis paused and stared at his phone, mouthing the word 'high'. Davvin's reaction baffled him because he never paused to think what his words sounded like. He knew what he meant. "What? No way, dude!" He exclaimed. Just because he lived in the throws of artistic passion didn't mean he did drugs, contrary to what certain past classmates of his seemed to think. He tipped forward again, one of his hands hitting the table loud enough to be heard over the phone. "Just get the fuck over here before I die!" Somehow in his passion, it never occurred to him to explain more than that. He snapped his phone closed and jumped up to dive into scattered sketches on the floor again, ignoring the charcoal smudges on his arms and face.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 05-11-2015, 06:23 AM

Davvin stared at his phone as the line went dead, "What the fuck was that?" he murmured to himself as he began moving down the stairs. He shook his head, "Artists." He grumbled, even though he was definitely moving towards Tavis place. Not even contemplating how he'd easily he'd changed his plans just because the other needed him to come. It didn't take long before he was outside of Tavis's apartment, raising a hand to knock on the door.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-11-2015, 06:33 AM

Tavis didn't even give Davvin a chance to knock. He yanked the door open, grabbed davvin's wrist and dragged him inside. "What took you so long?!" In his other hand, he held a crumpled up collection of sketches. Although he wore a different shirt from the last time, it was obvious his smudgy pants hadn't changed, nor his accessories for the most part. Only the ones that got in the way had been removed. His hair resembled a bird's nest in ways his style should never have been able to manage. Tavis never paused in dragging Davvin into his studio where Vivaldi's four seasons blasted. The second they were in the studio, he attempted to strip the other of his shirt without letting go of him, barely pausing in walking. "This has to go too!

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 05-11-2015, 06:40 AM

"Ack! What are you doing? Let go!" He pushed at Tavis grabbing the others wrists and pulling them away from his shirt and body as the other forcibly tried to get him out of his clothing. "What the hell has gotten into you? You look like have you haven't slept, much less bathed" He sniffed slightly as he said this as if testing that theory. "Breath for a second, explain what the hell is going on and then I'll model for you, but chill dude. Just chill."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-11-2015, 06:52 AM

Tavis would have waved Davvin off, but the guy took possession of his wrists. Tavis still moved a bit, his hands wanting to move as he talked. He settled for just glaring. "I don't want to breathe," he huffed. Pulling away, he grabbed the sketchpad off his table and shoved it in Davvin's face. The page on top showed a figure, male, but clearly focused on the body more than face, so not explicitly Davvin. Parts of it dissolved into the flames of a phoenix though, turning the very real base into something ethereal. "I want to sculpt this."

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 05-11-2015, 06:55 AM

Davvin looked at the sketchpad that was shoved in his face and felt his jaw slacken a little bit, the drawing really was quite good. He couldn't imagine seeing it as a sculpture though, but then he wasn't the artist in this situation. "Fine. See how easy that is when you use your words and have them be comprehensible? Not sounding like a madman?" He shook his head, Tavis was certainly something else. He handed the sketchpad back and stripped off his shirt, immediately sinking onto the stool. "Sculpt away, or whatever it is called."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-11-2015, 07:05 AM

Tavis breathed out deep, relieved beyond belief for Davvin to cooperate. He dragged a hand through his hair, leaving charcoal streaks in it before he nodded. "Whatever. It got you to come right?" Rather than going back to his desk, he followed Davvin to his stool to get a close up look at his chest. Pencil tapping against his lip, he continued to mutter to himself. "Might need to do a plaster cast to get it accurate. Have to do it life sized then...ah that's better anyway..." He wandered around to get a view of Davvin's back, humming with appreciation as he did so. Out of one of his pants pockets, he pulled a tape measure which he held up to the other man.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 05-11-2015, 07:13 AM

"Only because I didn't have anything better to do." Davvin scoffed, giving himself over into just doing whatever Tavis asked of him for the next little bit. He really didn't what a repeat of the last time. He still felt like he hadn't settled from whatever had happened, and he really wasn't looking for a repeat performance. "Wait, a plaster cast? What does that actually entail?"

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-11-2015, 07:19 AM

Tavis shrugged one shoulder. "Oh, it's a totally normal thing to do. Only complicated if you're doing the face, so no big deal. Plastic wrap, staying still for like five minutes and plaster." He whirled away again, stomping his feet with passion. "This is going to be the most amazing thing I've ever created! I should like, get an award for this!" He really was quite proud of the idea and couldn't explain it's sudden onset. This was more extensive than anything else he worked on before. He scooped up a handful of oil clay from a shelf and started building it up into the correct shape, but no bigger than the size of his hand.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 05-11-2015, 07:27 AM

Davvin shook his head, an amused chuckle slipping out of his lips. "You are a strange one," he said, wryly, "Or is this a trait common to all artists? And yeah we can do the plaster thing if you want. I really don't care" Probably don't care enough for my own good. He was still questioning what exactly had led him to agreeing to this whole arrangement. Not really knowing, just knowing that when it was proposed to him saying no hadn't even crossed his mind.