Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 04-10-2010, 06:33 PM

ahhahah i always pick the glass cannons. though i play all the MMO's i do with my husband. so i level something squishy that can heal his butt (he always picks the classes that can do a crap ton of damage but the defense is half wayish at best.. think.. hurm. gladiators or something) or buff him up to make him even stronger. so healing mages or something akin to a bard. - buff monkies ^^

i dont mind so much, i like the challenge of healing a party ^^ fun times.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 04-10-2010, 08:03 PM

@ Jitsu - xD I dislike classes whose main function is to heal or buff. Actually, I tend to chose those classes and use them as DDs. Not particularly effective, but it works in some cases. My Gypsy, for example. All she did was AV, but she AV'd pretty fuckin' hard.

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator
Send a message via AIM to Iro

Old 04-10-2010, 08:17 PM

Hello, Mr. Sir Henry! I hope you do not mind that I have edited your codes a little so that it would show right. 8)

That done, I would like to place an order, please!

THAT'S A ROIGHT NATTY VEST, YO
USERNAME: Iroase Delschatten
REF:
Long detailed post: Xaevan
Just image references: [x] [x] [x] [x]
PRICE: 500g + tip ; )
ANYTHING ELSE? Everything should be in the long, detailed post link, if you refer to that one. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! =D

Last edited by Iro; 04-10-2010 at 08:21 PM..

Mr. Sir Henry Motherlover
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via Yahoo to Mr. Sir Henry Motherlover

Old 04-11-2010, 05:01 PM

Added everyone who ordered on this page~ Sorry for the delay though! I meant to crank these out within a couple days and then I got hit by relatives outta nowhere. xD;;

@xLilNekox - Thank you~ I hope to see your order here soon! 8)

@Iroase Delschatten - Thank you very much! I had been wondering why it wasn't showing properly. oTL

K-LEE
*^_^*

Old 04-11-2010, 05:36 PM

Thank-you!! >u< :heart:

And lol random relatives out of nowhere are random. xD

M i r o
Comatose

Old 04-11-2010, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia View Post
@ Miro - XD Yes.
o.o I've never played Diabolo...
o.o" Its more or less like that game you're playing but more advanced-ish in a way. xD My brother owns the game. ~ Its more online interaction and more labrynth like. You can buy it anywhere if you want to, its a online PC game.

I prefer the game, The Witcher, though.

@ Henry; Ooo! Paladin! xD The only time I ever played as a Paladin was in the Final Fantasy game for GBA. @ _ @; I forget the name of it though... I've kept the box.--My game was stolen when I lived in Virginia, so, I don't have it anymore. =/

Haa Relatives ~

Cookiimon
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-11-2010, 05:43 PM

Your art is very beautiful c:

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 04-11-2010, 05:56 PM

heh i have the witcher, i haven't actually sat down and played it though - my husband has. i really like the elder scrolls morrowind and oblivion games ^^ i have the newer dragon age stuff as well but haven't sat down and played that either >.>; console games are so much harder for me to get into.

M i r o
Comatose

Old 04-11-2010, 06:19 PM

The Witcher game is wicked! XD I mean, it annoys you how limited you can move sometimes... and how you die. > _ >"
But sleeping with the tavern girls to get information or jewels is funny. They animate the love-making scene with them tossing around, making noises while the screen beats like a heart-beat with red borders. Sometimes they show card like profiles with naked breasts of the women. o _ o; I could do without that part... but the cockiness and the arrogance of the main character you play makes up for it. (If you're a female playing it, that is)--Plus, the introductory animation at the beginning of the game before you get to the title screen to start - continue or - new game - is amazing. <3

Its like Fable in a way. But on Fable you can marry, sleep with, and divorce any woman you like. The trick is not to let either of them meet each other or interact in some way to find out that you're both their husbands. LOL You'll lose points or gain points. You either can be a Paladin or the Villian. @ a @; I think the Villian career is quite ugly to me, I like the Paladin more because the character looks sexier that way. 8DDD

I really want to own the Witcher game... but only my brother has that. And I haven't gotten the time where he'll leave the house for long so I could download it on my mothers computer to play it since my computer isn't compatible with the game software. . _ .;

I never heard of Elder scrolls Morrowind. D:

Last edited by M i r o; 04-11-2010 at 06:22 PM..

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-11-2010, 08:14 PM

ah elder scrolls is on the ps3 / old xbox. i think it was also on the computer (though the first time i played it was on xbox). hurmm.. its mostly an open RPG - there is a main quest storyline but there is also a whole entire world you can run around in and quests all around there. you can pick different jobs and races and star signs that effect all kinds of things, and add point to abilities and such, and choose what you want to level weapons and armour wise. its fun. because its like a whole entire fantasy world at your fingertips and you can play for hours and hours on end. its an old fave of mine.

heh i havent played the witcher, but i did watch my husband playing it a lot.

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator
Send a message via AIM to Iro

Old 04-14-2010, 08:29 PM

Sorry for the late reply, Sir Henry. I had been having connection problems and couldn't surf the forums properly. Thank you very much for accepting my order!

And yes, the [code] coding here's a little different. You have remove the parse for the codings to come out right. :lol:

Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-14-2010, 10:49 PM

I must have art from you!

USERNAME: Uzura
REF: Couple waist up of these OCs (Post 6 for info and post 4 for more examples)
PRICE: 1k
ANYTHING ELSE? If possible, have some sort of interaction between the two. It's so dull when they're just standing next to one another. Thanks!

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 04-15-2010, 02:24 PM

USERNAME: Sizzla
REF: Pick three of your favorite avatars from my gallery, and I'll pick one for you to draw.
PRICE: 1k
ANYTHING ELSE? Not particularly. I just want a full body image. :D