~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-28-2014, 02:46 AM

"Either way. Just kiss me." Vixen said.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 07-28-2014, 02:57 AM

Joseph leaned forward, and kissed her, holding her close.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-29-2014, 04:27 AM

After a few minuted, Vixen broke away. "I hate to ruin the moment, but I think...I think we're getting close to striking time. My father will have to die soon, very soon. But it cannot be traced back to us, because there are others who are loyal to him that would track us down. It has to look like an accident, or a sickness..."

Andraus

Old 07-29-2014, 06:06 AM

"-or someone else has to do it, which brings me to your first mission."he said, giving her a letter. "You're to infiltrate a vigilante group, known as 'The Virtues'." They arose not long after my organization went to shit, and have been hitting gangs in the shadows. Not as well armed or as respected as us, but they're tough sons of bitches. You're going to pose as a recruit, and stoke the flames of conflict. This will bring them to attack the Irish mob. In the confusion, we can strike."he said

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-30-2014, 02:43 AM

Vixen smirked, taking the letter. "I had wondered when this would happen. So basically, I go to these people and do...exactly what you're doing here." She chuckled. "I'm pretty sure I can handle that. So, does this mean I'm officially part of your group now? Or is there an initiation I have to pass?" She asked, only partly kidding. Knowing Joseph, initiation wouldn't be too far of a stretch. I'll have to tell my father a good lie, to excuse my absence for this long...

Andraus

Old 07-30-2014, 05:10 PM

"Consider this first mission a test. "he said, half-heartedly. "Talk to the Bar-keep at the Floating Boat, on the Pier. Tell him 'The dog has come to collect his bone'. He'll understand what you mean. "he said.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-31-2014, 04:05 AM

Vixen nodded. "Got it. I won't fail, I promise." She said.

Andraus

Old 07-31-2014, 04:31 AM

"Good, now get to it fox."he said

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-01-2014, 04:05 AM

"I'm on it, Hound." Vixen said, kissing him one more time before climbing out her now destroyed window. "Tell my father that I went into hiding, just in case the attacks aren't over. He'll buy it." She told him, and then left.

Andraus

Old 08-01-2014, 04:28 AM

Joseph started walking around, waiting to be told what to do. He got informed that the boss wanted to see him, and walked in . "Hello sir."he said

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-02-2014, 02:57 AM

((Wolfie hasn't given this guy a name, has she? Hm...Fynn. His name shall be Fynn. It won't matter for long, anyway.))

Vixen's father turned to see Joseph as he entered the room. "It is good to see you well, pup. I assume you know where my daughter has gone, since no one seems to be able to find her, and you were in charge of her safety." He said, getting straight to business as usual.

Andraus

Old 08-02-2014, 05:09 AM

"She went into hiding. "He said. "For her safety, I had her head to one of my safe houses. Unfortunately, I cannot disclose the location. It would.comprimise her safety."he said, being honest.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-02-2014, 06:58 AM

The man nodded, seemingly appeased. "Very good. Make sure se stays there until I call her back. Dismissed." He said.

Meanwhile, Vixen had found the place Joseph had told her to go to. "Okay, now I just need to tell that barkeep what he said..."

Andraus

Old 08-02-2014, 02:25 PM

"I'll call her back when she's safe. "he said. "You put me in charge of her safety, and that's just what I'm going to do. "he said, getting up, and walking out.

The Bar was pretty well-kept, despite being popular spot for Smugglers. There were only a few people in a corner, obviously talking about a new shipment being brought in. The Bar-keep, a women in her early 20's, appeared from under the counter. She glared at Vixen. "What do you want? haven't I already paid 'Protection' this month?" she said, cleaning a glass.

Last edited by Andraus; 08-02-2014 at 02:34 PM..

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-03-2014, 02:55 AM

Vixen did her best not to roll her eyes. It had been a long day, and the last thing she needed was some random woman giving her attitude. "The dog has come to collect his bone." She recited from memory, hoping this was the right barkeep. Otherwise, she'd sound completely insane.

Andraus

Old 08-03-2014, 02:57 AM

Her jaw dropped, and she ushered her forward. "Joseph is 'fucking' insane, trusting someone like you.....dammit!"She reached under the Bar, and pulled out an Envelope. "Those three over there are virtue's. They're code-named Charity, Serenity, and Temperance. You want in, you gotta impress Serenity, he's the ring-leader."she said.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-03-2014, 03:04 AM

"Wait a minute, what do you mean "someone like me?" I've proven myself." Vixen said indignantly, but then decided that now wasn't the time to argue her trustworthiness. "Alright, thanks." She said, and headed over to the three.

Andraus

Old 08-07-2014, 02:10 PM

The Ring-leader, Serenity, looked at you, with a blank look on his face. "Yea? What do you want?" he asked.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-08-2014, 03:48 AM

((Really? That's what you give Wolfie to work with? Ugh...))

Vixen stayed calm, as always. "I'll get straight to the point. I want to join up. I heard a rumor that you were recruiting, so I came here as soon as I could." She said, not bothering to hide her accent. She could tell already that these people would see through a faked accent, so she just used her regular voice and decided to stick as close tot he truth as possible. She was supposed to stir up conflict? She could certainly make a strong case against the Irish mob.

Andraus

Old 08-12-2014, 03:51 PM

Serenity raised an eyebrow at her, and leaned forward. "Really? well, can you answer as to why the daughter of the Irish Mob Boss would want to join us, unless you were looking to kill us? You're not as subtle as you'd like to think 'Vixen'."he said.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-13-2014, 03:27 AM

Vixen smirked. She knew they would know who she was. In fact, she was counting on it. "I want to get away from my father. I hate that man, more than you can imagine. He killed my mother, forced me to kill countless innocents, and recently looked the other way when one of his lackeys...well, I hated the guy, anyway." Her tone had turned bitter, her eyes angry. "I need to get out, and fast. In six months my birthday comes up, and I'll be branded and inducted into the mob officially. I had to leave before that." She looked the leader directly in the eye. "You know who I am, so you should know my skills. I can offer you inside information that you wouldn't get from anyone else. When it comes down to it, you need me, and I need you. So, will you take me or not?"

Last edited by ~Wild Spirit Wolf~; 08-20-2014 at 03:13 AM..

Andraus

Old 08-13-2014, 04:10 AM

Serenity looked at the other two, and started whispering. They then looked at her. "Alright, fine. Let's see if you're serious about this.....Some Mob Big-shot is hosting a party, full of Bigshots from your daddies group, and a Recently high-rising Gang. The guy knows that, if they join up with you, they'd get control of their territory. I want that building, and everyone inside it, gone. "he said.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-13-2014, 04:59 AM

Vixen nodded. "So I infiltrate and destroy everyone there. Easy enough." She said. It wasn't something she'd never done before.

Andraus

Old 08-13-2014, 05:11 AM

"Yes, the thing is though.....you cannot let anyone see you. Also, no guns. I can't have a bullet be traceable to us."he said.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-13-2014, 06:08 AM

Vixen raised an eyebrow. "Well, obviously. That's just common sense. I think a small but powerful explosive, planted in just the right place, would do the trick. I can guarantee that no one will see me. Where is the building that the party is to be held in?" She asked.