Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-08-2017, 02:19 AM

(Pretend that's a guy)
Name: Vincent

Vincent has never done this before, but this time he won the lottery. His people are low on supplies and he won the chance to go into the vampiric city to get supplies. Sometimes, people don't come back from these missions and that idea terrifies him, but they need medical supplies. He just has to convince himself that he will get out and back to his group.

It's easy for him to sneak into the city, why would the vampires want to stop a human from coming in? Why would they want to stop more food from joining in? From there, he gets into the hospital, not wanting to bother anyone, except the stealing itself. He starts looking for the pharmacy or some supply place in there to rummage through for the things his people need.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-08-2017, 10:34 PM

Name: Alexander

Alexander set his now empty glass down on the bar the glass had a light tint of red to it from his drink. He stood now giving the vampire behind the bar a small nod of appreciation. He turned to leave now as he turned he felt the brush of the working human scurry by to pick up his empty glass. Not his donor for the night, but a regular donor he had tasted many times before. The night was still young as he pushed the doors open and looked up into the night sky. He took a deep breath of the night's cold air filling his lung with it's coolness. It was an unnecessary gesture, but one he enjoyed none the less he may not have needed to breath the same as humans. Yet, the sensation had never seemed to dull to him in his long lifetime.

He found himself in front of his Sire's hospital it was still needed to maintain the humans and his Sire had been a physician in his human life, so the other's had given him the job of maintaining and operating it. Though he did little and much was left to Alexander as his Sire liked to travel and attend social events. He needed supplies for his household this night. They required supplies they had told him annoyingly for the past week and not wishing to hear their fevered complaints here he was stalking into the hospital. He brushed his hand through his short brown hair as he nodded to the human at the front desk and continued to stalk further into the building.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-08-2017, 10:58 PM

Vincent, eventually finds a room marked as pharmacy. There might be more than one for all he knows, but no one seems to be around this one, so he'll try it first. It's locked and so he gets his kit of little things that he's picked up along the years to try and pick the lock. Of course, he's still listening for people, but he does have to concentrate on hearing the lock to possibly unlock the door and get in, so he might not be paying as much attention as he should be.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-08-2017, 11:53 PM

Alexander navigated the building absent-mindedly listening to the hum of the people in the building going about their dailies task. He had been through these halls many of times for supplies and business to know where he was without paying much attention. Though a new scent lingered somewhere in the building, but it didn't registered as something of danger to him. Humans multiplied and there were always new ones coming and going to bother remembering one over another.

He gathered up some of the supplies he had been requested and began to venture to his last destination, which was the pharmacy for some medication. The foreign scent he had encountered early was strong now and a mild curiosity spread over Alexander. He didn't think there was someone new working in this area or should have been here at this time. He turned his last corner and peered down the hall letting his icy blue eyes lock onto a human figure in front of the pharmacy door. A frown began to form on his lips, but vanished as he took a step forward making it loud enough to bring attention to himself.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-09-2017, 12:05 AM

Vincent is so close to unlocking the door, he can taste it. He's biting his lip a bit as he concentrates on the door, so much that he doesn't hear the person coming. He'll regret that choice soon enough. He tenses when he hears that foot step. How could he not have heard the man coming? Now, he's scared. On instinct, he immediately grabs his his things and darts without a thought. He knows he probably can't get away, but he also knows he can't give up either. He'll still have to go back and get supplies, but he has to get away to do that. He should've been listening, but there's no time for regretting that one now.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-09-2017, 12:41 AM

The vampire let a soft sigh escape his lips as he watched the jolted human scramble to get away. Though the sight of him fleeing sent a chill down Alexander's spine at the thrill of a chase. It had been a long time since he'd felt this feeling. He rarely dealt with humans that tried to run or didn't offer themselves to him almost willingly anymore. Times had changed indeed, a smirk tugged at his lips as he set his supplies down on a cart and began to give chase to the human.

Why not make a sport of capturing the human? It wasn't as if the vampire honestly thought he wouldn't be able to apprehend him on his own. That was a very unlikely outcome to him, so he gave way to his arrogance and the thrill of a hunt. While the building was full of scents the human's was still fresh in his mind and was like something Alexander could taste and roll around on his tongue. He scanned the area with his eyes as he grew closer and smiled. "Running isn't the wisest option, human. Surrender and little to no harm will come to you." His voice echoed against the walls carrying further into the building.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-09-2017, 12:50 AM

There is no way Vincent would willingly offer himself to a vampire. He'd rather die, which would probably be the outcome for him if he did offer himself. He is a fairly fast runner, for a human, but that probably isn't much compared to a vampire, but he has to try. "Like I'm gonna believe that bull shit." He mumbles to himself as he keeps moving, trying to lead the vampire in a way where too much speed is worse for keeping up with him, but, of course, he doesn't know the layout too well, so he's guessing on which way to go at the moment. He isn't panicking yet, he doesn't have time to do so. He's making decisions as soon as they crop up. He's trying to get out and possibly away.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-09-2017, 03:21 AM

His head cocked to the side slightly hearing the muttering of the human from far off. A fast one and very lively Alexander smiled at his response. At least he wasn’t foolish enough to think his actions wouldn’t be met without punishment. Though, Alexander himself wasn’t too fond of cruel punishment there were other ways to make one regret their actions, less brutal ways. He followed the direction of the voice using his supernatural speed to fill the space between them. Though the closer he got the narrower the halls became as they enter smaller wings of the hospital. He commended the male for trying to make this harder for him making him be more cautious with his speed, but Alexander knew these halls well.
He sped through the halls slower than before, but still faster than a human. Till he rounded a corner bring him into view of the fleeing human. Alexander took the chance to close the space between them, but didn’t reach out to touch him. “You are wise not to trust me, but if I had truly wished to kill you I would have while you were unaware of my presence.”

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-09-2017, 03:29 AM

No one will be able to say that Vincent didn't try. He doesn't want to be taken and so will make it as hard as he can. He isn't being cautious with his speed, but then again, he isn't as fast as a vampire, to say the least. He makes a strange noise when the vampire gets that close, tense as can be. "Yeah, and I bet you know there are a lot of things worse than death." He says, panting a bit from exertion at the moment. He would list things, but he doesn't want to give the vampire any ideas on what to do with him.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-09-2017, 09:26 PM

"Ah, yes." He sighs, he did know that there were a great many things that are far worse than death itself. Horrific things many of his kind did or had done. None of which he took great pleasure in doing himself torture had never been his forte. This wasn't the first time he had heard a human utter those words to him, during the war it was a common thing. "I would hardly call a loss of wages and confinement during daylight hours worse than death." He chuckled to himself, hardly torture. Though far more lenient than any other master would be in said situation.

Alexander tiring of the chase as the rush of a hunt dwindles rushes ahead of the human blocking the path before them. He outstretched his hand, "Identification, let's not make this worse than it is." He gave the human a charming smile as he waited to be shown the bracelet all humans were mandated to wear as identification. This would allow him to know which master he was returning him to.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-09-2017, 09:54 PM

Vincent snorts a bit. "Like I'm going to believe that's all that awaits me. I'm not that stupid." He does have a brain in his head somewhere. He backs away from the vampire, still looking for a possible way out. He might even take a window at this point. He doesn't want to be this close to a vampire, to say the least. His fear is creeping up now that he isn't on the move and the fact that there seems to be no way out of it. He makes a bit of a face. "What the hell are you talking about?" He definitely does not have one of those bracelet things, and if he thought about it, he'd be angry that humans are collared like animals or pets.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-09-2017, 11:39 PM

The new scent of fear in the air was almost intoxicating, but he'd need more then this to break him. Alexander took a deep calming breath and stared at the human clearly looking for an escape. Another step towards the human would surely send him running again, so Alexander stayed where he was. He would not argue with him on reasoning why he should not be afraid of him. It would solve little and cause more harm than good in their current situation. He arched his eyebrows slowly, “playing coy?” Alexander continued to hold out his arm and pointed to the other's wrist. “Bracelet, before you completely drain my patients.” He stated sternly staring intently at the other male.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-09-2017, 11:45 PM

Vincent expects to end up in a very bad spot if he doesn't get away from this and the vampire is demanding things he does not have....never had....and hopes to never have. "I don't have whatever the hell you're talking about. Now go away! Leave me alone!" He should've never stopped running...but it's too late now. Right now, his brain is connecting the bracelet to the id thing, the collars vampires put on humans now.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-10-2017, 12:10 AM

An angry sigh escaped the vampire’s lips, how very annoying this all was now. Playing dumb to escape punishment was hardly the way to handle anything. Alexander may have been more lenient than others, but that did not mean his patients was endless. If he could not get a willing proof of identification he’d have to get it himself. Hardly the course of action he’d prefer, but little else was left to him. "Remember, you left me little choice of action."

He filled the space between them instantly and gave no chance for the male to make an escape as he grabbed his right arm. His fingertips dug into his skin hard enough to give a warning not to try to move. “All humans are given o-….” His words trailed off as he lifted this wrist to see no sign of a bracelet. Impossible every human in this city was issued one immediately. Unless…he wasn’t of this city. His icy eyes moved up the humans arm making eye contact. “You are a human from beyond the city?” he asked slowly, but he knew the answer already.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-10-2017, 12:16 AM

Vincent isn't playing at anything. He regrets his decision coming here, stopping to get supplies without having more information, but he wanted to get in and out as soon as possible. To get back home as soon as possible. He looks up at Alexander and tries to dart when he hears those words, afraid of what's coming. Of course he isn't fast enough, but he is scared enough that he'll still try to jerk away, pain or not. "I don't want to be some kind of pet! Let me go!" All he can think about is how he needs to get away, put distance between him and vampires in general at the moment.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-10-2017, 12:58 AM

A noise of disgust escapes his lips at the mention of human pets. While it may have been a common practice among many there were those of his kind that loathed that concept. Alexander was among them in their view, while humans were food they were hardly pets. Vampires were not born, yet created from humans. While humans were not his equal in all matters he still gave them a certain level of respect and dignity. His grip tighten in response to the males attempt to get away. The noise of human workers growing closer alerted Alexander. He had been too preoccupied to notice them sooner. Things would escalate far more if other were brought into this. There was also a part of him that wished to keep this human for himself.

“Hush”, Alexander urged the human to remain silent. “Do you wish to escape this building unharmed?” A sense of curiosity had urged him to ask. He wanted to know more from this human stories of his ventures outside their walls. How he lived, very little offered such puzzles for him. It had started a spark of amusement and curiosity in Alexander. This human could offer him the entertainment he had been deprived of for so long.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-10-2017, 01:05 AM

Vincent can only go by the things he hears, since he hasn't been to the city, until now. He has to go by what others have told him. He does make a whimper like noise when Alexander tightens his grip and all. He narrows his eyes at the question. "Of course....but how do I know you would be telling me right way anyway?" And either way, he still needs to get supplies, so he'd either have to come back or go somewhere else to get supplies, if possible. He doesn't trust Alexander, to say the least, but he has no options when the vampire has ahold of him like this either.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-11-2017, 02:00 AM

His grip loosed at the others whimpering, but not enough to allow an unnecessary escape. Alexander knew if he gave him the chance he would take it. “I would be lying to say you can trust me completely.” He said with a small smile, “though on this I can assure you I do not lie. This benefits us both greatly.” He risked much If he was caught harboring a thief, an unmarked one at that. Alexander would face punishment indeed if he was found with a human without a bracelet and with no intention of getting him one. Torture most likely and that was most unpleasant. The voices from before were now approaching the humans was growing closer. “If you wish to escape follow my lead and keep your head down and your wrist hidden. And refer to me as master.” Alexander held his free hand up shushing any complaints, “ I would not ask if it were not necessary.” His grip loosed more on his wrist now it was as if he were gently holding on ready to lead him.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-11-2017, 09:43 AM

Alexander is completely right, Vincent would run away given the chance. He just frowns as he looks at Alexander, not trusting him obviously. "How does it benefit you?" He doesn't see a way....unless Alexander is going to track him to find his group or something. "I'd rather just be silent." He can't keep himself from mumbling at the master bit. No one should be another's master. He looks so unhappy at the moment, but he does bow his head a bit. "Lets get this over with." If he saw another choice, he'd go for that one instead, but he's stuck.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-12-2017, 06:48 PM

"Yes, let us get going," Alexander said softly and began to lead the other towards an exit. The humans from before now rounded the corner. He could see the questions in their eyes, but neither asked or bothered him as he passed them by with the human in tow. They just gave a silent bow of their heads in his direction. He was sure they would spread this among themselves, but such rumors did not bother him. His grip had loosened more but was ready to clamp down again if need be. It would be truly foolish of him to think there would be no escape if he gave the other the chance. He leaned over slightly getting closer to the other and asked, "How rude of me. What is your name?" He had not asked and human seemed rude to address him as. He was given a name to use not to ignore. They made a short detour passed the pharmacy to grab his items he had originally come for. They were now fast approaching a side exit, but he stopped before the door turning to the other. "Where will go from here?" He asked with a slight tilt of his head as he stared down at him. He could follow the other about stalking his movements, but that seemed like far more work than necessary.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-12-2017, 07:03 PM

Vincent is not happy about any of this at the moment, not that it's surprising. He follows him, bowing his head a bit, trying to hide the look on his face or anything. He looks up at the question, not expecting it. "Vincent." He says, without even thinking about how he should probably lie or something for safety's sake or something. He looks at the pharmacy, when they get to it, sadly. There's stuff he was supposed to grab, but didn't get the chance before Alexander came along. "I don't know, I still need to get things." And he doesn't have them, and he can't go back until he has them.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-12-2017, 11:17 PM

Curiousty began to creep up again as Vincent mentions needing things. He had caught his glances at the pharmacy as they passed and Alexander recalled it being the place he found him. 'Ah, he needs things he can not find on the outside.' Alexander thought to himself with a small smile forming on his lips as he thought to himself. "May I purpose a trade than of some sorts?" Alexander asked letting go of Vincent's wrist, but stepping in front of the exit in front of him cutting off any attempts at bolting. We mustn't have that he thought. "You need things you can not get or must risk yourself to get, am I right?" He assumed he was correct on this matter, but better not to make a fool of himself.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-12-2017, 11:22 PM

Well, if Vincent hadn't needed certain things, well, he wouldn't have been caught to say the least. He narrows his eyes at the vampire when he sees that smiles. It can't mean anything good, now can it? He frowns a bit, listening for the moment. "What kind of trade?" He's a bit wary of making any kind of agreement with a vampire, especially since he has a feeling that it won't be a simple trade really.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-12-2017, 11:42 PM

Alexander's smile widened a bit as Vincent asked him what type of trade he wanted. "A simple trade of information for goods," Alexander said. "You answer my question that I may have about you and your people. Before you accuse me of wanting to hunt your people down. I wish no such things. I wish to hear and enjoy the tales of a human from outside the city." He craved to hear such things like he craved to read a good tale from his vast library at his estate. How long had it been since someone had drawn this feeling out of him? He did not know, but he would not let it slip him by even if he must force the human. "Though you must stay with me and I will bring you your items upon you fulfilling your role, one item for each pleasing story.Of course, no bracelet will be given to you so you may leave freely when you are done. You must know I risk punishment for such a thing if I am caught." Of course, if the human failed to prove to be of use to him he'd turn him over to be punished for his crime.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-12-2017, 11:47 PM

Vincent is starting to regret all of his choices, more and more, minute by minute. "What kind of tales do you want to hear? Most of the time it's mundane, just struggling." He doesn't want to make a deal and then get screwed just because the vampire doesn't like his story or something. "How much time do you think I have before they start to move, assuming I've been caught, trying to preserve themselves?" He doesn't even know for sure how much time he does or doesn't have, to tell the truth. But he does need the items, so he doesn't like either option.