kiarakiara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 07-08-2007, 05:04 PM

(( I'm sorry for this Pure OoC Post but I think Adverb-san was hacked.))

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 07-08-2007, 06:16 PM

((No he wasn't. He has a new account. Also, there's an OOC thread. The link is located in the first post.))

kiarakiara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 07-08-2007, 11:05 PM

( OoC; OMG, I did'nt notice. Sorry. it said he would post and It been sevral days and I just asummed. Sorry))

L L A M A N O ! S E
Old Time-y Roleplayer
Send a message via AIM to L L A M A N O ! S E Send a message via Yahoo to L L A M A N O ! S E

Old 07-30-2007, 02:39 AM

{[ZHOMFGFINALLYGOTAROUNDTOPOSTING!!

-Dies.-

I am inexplicably sorry, you guys.
Also, on a note, my internet at my dad's house has, for reasons unknown, crapped out. I'll be at my mom's until Thursday, but my internet access here is limited. Also, I'll be getting braces on Wednesday[ohnoes!], and seeing friends for some time tomorrow. I'm not sure what day I'll be getting back from my dad's, but I'll try to get online every day when I'm there. Promise.]}

Midori took the papers and nodded slightly to herself as her bright green eyes scanned them, then handed them back. "All clear, Shin-senpai." She changed her honorific quickly upon finding out that the man was a former shinobi, and bowed slightly in apology, adding a "Gomenasaii." When the man, Shin-san's father, invited her to eat with him, Shin-san, and his wife, she smiled and quickly accepted the offer. "I would love to join you!" she nodded and bowed to him again, still sheepishly making up for her being told off as she had when using the puppy-face.

As Kakashi approached, Midori forcibly repressed the blush that was bound to work its way onto her cheeks. "Hello again, Kakashi-san," she greeted politely and with an almost un-noticable smile, bowing slightly in greeting and turning her head towards Shin-san to answer her question, then deciding better of it as Shin-senpai scolded her. Besides, she figured that her greeting him and using his name would be hint enough.

{[Ewwwshort. D<

By the way: I'm considering creating another character, or possibly playing Yondaime. What do you guys think?]}

xx_adverb_xx
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via ICQ to xx_adverb_xx Send a message via AIM to xx_adverb_xx

Old 07-30-2007, 08:29 AM

(( I finally got internet in my room. I also got a Wii though so I might not be on as much as usual, I still try to check at least once a day for posts. <3 Wii ^_^ ))

Kakashi looked towards the girl and gave a very slight nod. "Apology accepted," he said in the same tone. Even if he thought nothing of the girl asking Midori his name rather then himself, he should (and did) respond to her apology. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be on my way," Kakashi said towards all of them just before he started to head towards the ramen stand. After all, he only heard some of the conversation and didn't realize that they were on their way for ramen themselves.

(( Eh, not that good, but it works ^_^. And a sensei would be awesome. But then so would another character. ))

L L A M A N O ! S E
Old Time-y Roleplayer
Send a message via AIM to L L A M A N O ! S E Send a message via Yahoo to L L A M A N O ! S E

Old 07-30-2007, 08:33 AM

{[I have a Wii too, Adverb-san! :3
If I could only connect mine to the internet... -Sadface.-

But yeah, I agree. I guess I could do both, but......]}

Kre
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Kre Send a message via MSN to Kre

Old 07-31-2007, 12:06 AM

I finally posted.
Hello! <3

Ohhh a Wii.
How I want one.

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 07-31-2007, 03:44 AM

((Hello Miss Kre! -^^- Welcome to the roleplay! <3))

Airi's father gave a curt nod as he took back the papers. "Good. Come now and we'll have lunch." He looked down at his daughter and placed a hand on her head. Then he turned and began to walk towards the restaurant knowing that his daughter would follow.

Airi glanced at Midori with a blush on her face. 'That was very embarrassing!' She wanted to tell her that but as her father was still there, she held her tongue. 'I'll talk to her about it later!' She rubbed her cheeks sheepishly. "Ah... Shall we go then, Hagami-san?" She waited for the green-haired girl before moving.

~*~

Tsuyoshi was already at the ramen shop slurping up the delicious noodles. 'Hmmm... From what I've heard, there will soon be a few more people coming in soon.' He glanced at Airi's mother. The woman appeared to be daydreaming. 'There's the mother... Her noodles are going to get cold if she doesn't eat them soon.' He looked down at his own noodles and grimaced. He enjoyed eating here, but he really did miss eating his mother's cooking. 'Not to mention, I'm probably not getting all the nutrients that I need just eating ramen.' He sighed softly. If only he were able to cook!

((Short post here too! ^^; That's weird. D:<))

L L A M A N O ! S E
Old Time-y Roleplayer

Old 07-31-2007, 10:51 AM

{[Unfortunately, since it is nearly four am and I've spent most of the night and early morning reading fanfiction instead of getting things accomplished, I won't be able to post right now. Have to be getting to bed soon.

But I would like to welcome Miss Kre! ^ ^
Although, Kre-san, I'll have to ask you to some how distinguish your OOC posts, if you please? It was mentioned in the rules....
Thanks in advance, and I'll try to post soon!]}