i D e m y x x
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to i D e m y x x

Old 10-13-2007, 08:33 PM

ORGANiZATiON Xiii
  • story;
    Years ago, before Sora knew about the keyblade, Ansem started a report, along with six apprentices. One wanted to go further, but Ansem refused. this one and the other five apprentices pursued the one`s thoughts, and something strange happened... They lost their hearts, becoming an organization of Nobodies began searching for a way to return to being human. They searched for Kingdom Hearts to get back their hearts. There were up to twenty in the organization... Called simply Organization XX when there were that many. Before Sora, Riku, Kairi, Roxas, Namine...this is their story.

disclaimer;
    Kingdom Hearts is, of course, owned by Squeenix and the original storyline and characters go to Tetsuya Nomura. But, this original roleplay idea goes to Hoshi Insei of GaiaOnline. This is merely a remake of the original roleplay.

table of contents;

o1; story/disclaimer/table of contents
o2; rules
o3; profile skeletons
o4; original six/newcomers
o5; those that didn`t survive
o6; city limits
o7; reserved post

i D e m y x x
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-13-2007, 08:39 PM

RULES

• fighting;;
    I say, "HECK YEAH!" to this one. Nobodies are full of energy, right, so fight fight fiiigghht. I don`t know/don`t care about the blood in this (heck, do nobodies even have blood?), but please keep bleeding and gut-spilling to a minimum. No killing anyone without permission; and I hope that no one will ask for someone to kill them. I also hope that no one agrees to being killed; it makes it difficult and puts a damper on this plot. Nobodies are not young vampires; I hope they will not kill among themselves. Last thing; NO GODMODDING. Please. I will kick you out after two warnings. I don`t care to that point that it puts a damper on the roleplay.

romance;;
    I say none. Nobodies have no feelings. Of course, there are nobodies spunky enough to have feelings, like Demyx, but still, none. Hugging is fine. That`s a friendly gesture. The air-kiss on each cheek is fine. I`ve seen that done as a friendly gesture everywhere. If young nobodies go out there with "kiss the person across from you!" during spin the bottle or truth or dare or something, that`s fine. It`s amusing stuff. No sex, make-out sessions(other than the reason listed), mushy gushy crap, etc.

feelings-in-the-not-real-feeling-way;;
    Well, of course you`re gonna smile, dummy. And frown out of displeasure. Or make a disgusted face. These are kinda feelings-in-a-not-real-feeling way. They`re more instincts. Smiling, pleasure. Frown, displeasure. Disgusted? Axel, have you been cooking again? Please, no "i hate you i don`t care" attitudes. It irritates me. I mean, Zexion, I can handle. Yeah, he won`t shuddap sometimes, but in the video games, not much of the action thing. If your character`s personality was really like that when he/she was a somebody, fine. Just do it well.

posting;;
    Literacy is a MUSTMUSTMUST. A paragraph is minimum in each post, writers` block or not. This is a full literate roleplay. I don`t expect you to go to full-out advanced, but that`s your choice. I`m going to try; I`m considering it practice. Type it out like you would a story; quotations, third person, etc. No emotes! None. If your character is angry, describe what his/her face looks like. C: Good spelling is essential. If you`re not a good speller, then I recommend a dictionary or Fire Fox Web Browser. I can handle some misspellings, because one of my best friends that I roleplay with sucks butt at spelling, but it can`t be like the whole friggin` paragraph is misspelled! OoC also must be distinct. Do it however you want. OoC fighting IS NOT TOLERATED. Be frigging nice to each other, yo. Post in a color, and sizes 10-11. It makes it look pretty.

profiles;;
    Color them the color you want to post in, and keep it the same. Please? C:> DO NOT POST THEM HERE. I WILL PROVIDE YOU A LINK TO WHERE YOU MAY PUT THEM. Somewhere in your profile, put; Walk the Red Carpet, With No One To Watch. To be an real nobody, just put in the title above and tell me which you wanna be. REMEMBER;; no Roxas! Sorry! D:>
    edited: I`ve gotten questions about the real members (I-XII), and no, you do not have to fill out a profile for them. We already know who they are, right? ;D

other things i say you need to know;;
    You get two warnings, then, boop, you`re OUT. If you`re inactive for over three days, I will send you a warning message, if you don`t respond within two days, then you`re out. ALWAYS tell me when you`re leaving for vacation or you`re grounded or you want to quit. Respect me. Or anyone else I say to respect. Lastly... These rules may change. Look at them often.

i D e m y x x
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-13-2007, 08:44 PM

PROFiLE SKELETONS

Code:
  • Username:: write here Name:: write here. remember that the names have 'x`s' in them. Also Known As:: write here. means the title, like demyx`s is the melodious nocturne. Number:: write here. XIII-XX Age:: write here. range it from eighteen to twenty five. type out the number. Abilities:: one, please. Weapon of Choice:: write here. one weapon. Short Bio:: write here. make it short. Appearance:: describe, please. if you have a reference picture, that`s great, but still describe. Random Facts:: it doesn`t matter about this one. at least put one fact.

i D e m y x x
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-13-2007, 08:46 PM

THE ORiGiNAL SiX/NEWCOMERS

• the original six;;
    I Xemnas | i D e m y x x
    II Xigbar |
    III Xaldin |
    IV Vexen |
    V Lexaeus |
    VI Zexion |

the newcomers;;

VII Saïx |
    VII Axel |
    IX Demyx |
    X Luxord |
    XI Marluxia|
    XII Larxene |

i D e m y x x
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-13-2007, 08:47 PM

THOSE THAT DiDN`T SURViVE;;

Axelysh;; PROFiLE

i D e m y x x
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-13-2007, 08:47 PM

CiTY LiMiTS
  • the world that never was;;
    This is where we`re going to be starting. Your character will turn up in an alley way, most likely. If you`re one of the original six, you`ll be somewhere in the castle. Newcomers and those that didn`t survive, somewhere fainted in the World That Never Was. Coolcool?

twilight town;;
    You may travel here deep into the roleplay for... Fun stuff. Like shopping. (yes, nobodies do that too!) Make sure you`re a "normal citizen"... Or you might never want to show your face here again.

various worlds;;
    Mission purposes, obviously. Used later in the roleplay.

i D e m y x x
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-13-2007, 08:48 PM

RESERVED;
for god knows what.

i D e m y x x
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-13-2007, 09:10 PM

OPENEDNOWPLEASE

d2hiriyuu