Sun
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Sun

Old 08-22-2007, 10:17 AM

She drew in a breath as the man disapered into the back room, and hoped Keoko would have time to hide herself. She stole a moment to glance at Tor who was giving his dissaproving stare.
She smiled in an over the top manner at the woman who was still watching.

The man came back, with what looked like some kind of ointment and a band aid. Without a word he pushed it across the counter to her. She looked at it then back to the two. "Thanks." She said rather confused. Was he expecting her to put it on herself? Not that it mattered though, seeing as the wound was just and illusion.
She saw movement in the far reaching shadows and Keoko gesture to her. Mia snatched up the things and pushed three large coins across into the womans hand. Her voice took on its natural tone for the frist time in here. "Thank you. That should cover everything. Even if you don't know its gone." They gave her a strage stare. "
"Thank you miss...this is worth more than a months wages."
She gave a weak smile, did a tiny curtsy then both creature and girl swept out of the store, still in a rather noisy fashion.

Outside she saw Keoko, aside the shop. She grinned. "Did you get what you need?"

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-22-2007, 05:17 PM

" You guys did great! Better then I thought exactly. With the exception of the man coming back into his office."

"Yes I did,"as a reponse to her her question, "and then some." Keoko smirked and held up the bag of jewels. "We can use what we don't need as bribery."

"Now onward to the enchanter!" Keoko then started to parade down the road. She then turned to Miann and asked, "Do you need a weapon enchanted Miann?"

Sun
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-23-2007, 01:56 PM

"Why thank you." She said taking a bow. "I always fancied life as an actress."
She looked at the pretty gems Keoko held up. "Good idea...you think we'll have much need to bribe people down there?"

In response to her question, Mia pondered and looked over her shoulder at the bow she carried. "My bow's the only weapon i have...it's got elf magick enriched into it. They purify everything with magic back at home when they make it..." She glazed over while she thought of home, but only for a moment before snapping back into the presant. "I'm not exactly sure what that entails though, or how other enchantments might affect it." She shrugged.

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-24-2007, 01:43 AM

Keoko shrugged. "As much as they feel like takeing from us I supose."

"I am going to figure out why my borther acted the way that he acted the way he did. I highly doubt that I would be mistaken, it has to be him!"

"Fair enough, then" Keoko Replied to Mianns answered then then took her sword and a soul gem into in enchanter. She then came back out. "He'll have it done in about a day."

Sun
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-25-2007, 05:39 PM

She nodded, thinking of no more words to add.
"Ok then." She took out the bag of pears from her small bag. She took one herself, then thrust the bag towards Keoko. "fancy a pear?"

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-26-2007, 07:12 PM

"Sure, thank you." Keoko took a pear and began to nibble on it. "Hmm, what to do for a day."

"Maybe we can find something about your brother." Keoko finished the pear and licked her fingers.

Sun
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-27-2007, 02:34 PM

Through a mouthful of pear she nodded. Swallow. "Mabey. Although i don't have the first idea where he could be."
'Or even if he's alive' She thought.
She kicked absent mindedly at the dusty floor sending a cloud of it floating up. She spanned the great skyline in exasperation. It would be a long search if she were to take it up.

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-27-2007, 11:01 PM

"Well we'll never know until we look." Keoko smiled warmly. "I didn't know if Rave was alive or not but I still went looking for him. But I did have an idea what he looked like so I guess thats what is different."

"The choise is up to you, whatever you want to do I will help you." Keoko smiled bigger.

Sun
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-28-2007, 10:51 AM

"Thanks. Hollow told me he liked his magic. To be honest i was hoping to find out if he went to the academy i'm due to start."
She look back at Tor who was snuffling about in the grass.
"It hasn't started yet though...the term i mean...besides, he would have left now. Unless he stayed to teach...I doubt it." She was more having the convosation with herself out loud than talking freely.

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-28-2007, 11:07 PM

"Maybe he was held back." Keoko started to giggled but hushed when Miann looked at her.

"Sieously though, He may have just stayed to get stronger. There isn't a time limit on how long you can stay there. We can check to see if he's there. It's up to you though. I don't want to force you to do anything you dont want to do."

Sun
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-29-2007, 07:54 AM

She pondered over it again. Miann, who was not familiar with the supression of a laugh, wondered what was wrong with Keoko. She came to the conclusion that she must have had wind.
"Hmmm....okay then. Ot's worth a scout. Is the academy far?" She gave another quick glance at the skyline, realising now she had no idea what it even looked like. "We could go be griffin." She finnished rounding back to Keoko.

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-29-2007, 10:47 PM

Keoko turned her head to Tor.She then felt nervous, it's not that she didn't trust him, but becuase she's had bad expeiriences in the past. She decided that she wouldn'tlet it bother her too much. "Griffen is a fine way yo travel." She smiled.

"Do you see that building over there?" Keoko pointed to a huge building near the City way. "That's it."

Sun
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-30-2007, 02:58 PM

She caught the aprihensive look shimmer across Kekokos face, only for a second or so, before following her waved direction. Her shortsighted eyes ment she could make out only blury shapes, but she feigned knowledge. "Great...would you like to take the front or back seat?"

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-02-2007, 11:02 PM

"I am not picky." Keoko said. "Which ever you like I will take."

Keoko waited until Mian got on that she got on. She gripped tightly to Miann knowing that her fear of hights would make this trip horrible for her.

Sun
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-03-2007, 07:18 AM

"OKay then. If you don't like it jsut let us know." She smiled rasuringly.
Calling Tor she took her seat up front, and waited while Keoko got on.
"All set then.." She gave a little nudge with her feet and Tor was off.

They had a fairly tame ascent, Tor knowing that he had another passenger, and could sence her bit of nerves. It wasn't long before they were up a fair distance above the buildings.

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-03-2007, 07:00 PM

Keoko grasped Miann tightly and tried not to look down. She should be used to it by now. She did prefer walking to flying, unless it wasn't that high.

This was just like when she was younger, her family were dragon keepers. She had a chore to help with the youngling's. Which included training them to let people ride them.

This is where her fear came from. She was assigned to train a youngling that was a bit too young for it. It had just gotten off the ground and into the air when it couldn't handle her weight and started to fall. It had nearly killed both of them but luckily they both landed in a grove of trees that softened the fall a bit.

But Tor wasn't a youngling, he was a strong and looked like he could handle both Miann and Keoko.

"There it is!" Keoko pointed to the acadamy.

Sun
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-04-2007, 05:21 PM

"Great!" She scanned where Keoko pointed. Tor also looked this way, and turned gently in the air, leaning to one side.
Miann took the time to take in the new scenery. The university looked grand, just like the pictures in her old books, and the stories she had been told.

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-04-2007, 09:29 PM

Keoko let out a small whimper when Tor swooped down and quickly got off when he landed. In fact he hadn't landed quite fully before she jumped off sending her rolling on the ground. She then laid there for a second, when she noticed she was on the ground she quickly kissed it happy to be alive.

"We should probably check in with the head master to see if he knows anything." She said to Miann

Sun
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-05-2007, 11:46 AM

Mia grinned as they landed, and Keoko's safe landing ritual.
She took another oppertunity to stare about the massive building now beside them. Tor gave a shake, ruffling his feathers. Wings still open, he pushed off again and flew almost verticaly straight upwards, and dissapered through some towers above. She watched him go, then turned back to Keoko.
"Sounds like a plan to me. Any idea where he's likley to be?"

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-05-2007, 09:43 PM

"Hmm, I don't know, let's just go in and see what we can find." Keoko brushed herself off of any dirt that may have gotten on her.

She then strolled over to the front entrance of the building. When she entered she was in a large room with a lady behind a desk in the middle off it. Keoko then strolled over to the lady.

"Where is the head master?"

"Do you have an appointment?"

"No, but I--" Keoko was cut off.

"Well then you don't need to see him. He's a very busy person and can not be bothered with you."

"This is important! It's about her brother." Keoko pointed at Miann.

"I don't care, that--" This time the lady was cut off.

"Who needed to see me about what?" Keoko turned around. It was a senior man with snow white hair and beard. He wore a red and gold magician's robe and hat.

"She is looking for her brother, she thinks that he may have been...is a student here."

"Ok, then what is his name?" The man shifted his gaze to Miann.

Sun
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-06-2007, 07:24 AM

She listened as Keoko made her enquieries. She spun round when she herd the male voice.
Words faulted Miann as she looked about the wizardy old man, and caught a steely look in his eye. It unerved her.
"Hi-s name might be L-ance...er...Reed."

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-06-2007, 11:43 AM

((If this gets too confusing let me know and I'll try to water it down for you. This can be really confusing if you haven't played Oblivion.))

"Lance eh?" He thought for a minute. "Oh yes I remember Lance he was here until a little while ago, he thought life here, in the city, so he left. Where he was headed I'm not sure, but I can tell you he started to walk The Gold Road. So he may be heading to either Skingrad or Anvil. So those two places may be a good place to start." He then paused, the countinued to speak. "Or he could be going to fight for Kavatch."

Keoko then shifted around unpleasantly. "How good was he, ha has to think he's pretty good if he is thinking abotu challanging a oblivion gate."

"I'm only saying he may have gone there I'm not for sure, but if I were you I would head over there just to check before they release thier attack." Their was silence for a moment, then he spoke again. "I must be getting back to my office, but if you are in need again come seek me out."

As the head master left Keoko turned to Miann, "So what do you want to do? Do you want to try and see if the Lance that the headmaster was talking about your brother. If so where do you want to go? We have three options one, go look for your brother in Skingrad and or Anvil two, Go to Kvatch and hope he hasn't joined in the fight there or three, just forget the whole thing."

Keoko had seemed to forget all about Rave, but in truth she was worried about Lance, if he had joined the Kvatch army there was a good chance he wouldn't come back alive. She had thought about if Rave had joined the army, even if he had suddenly grown to hate her, and she would kick herself for not doing anything to stop him.

Sun
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-07-2007, 04:43 PM

((I did a bit of research on it, so i'm a little bit knowledgeable.))

Miann listened. She had herd of these places, all be it little about them.
She then looked at Keoko.
"I don't know what to do in all honesty. Should i have some strong desire to keep him from harm?"
She was confused at her realationship with him, this sibling she had never met. She took a rough idea of how she should act from Hollow, whom had sometimes helped his sister. Given her money or menial help. Nothing like the show of affections humans seemed to have for family.
She pondered to herself.

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-07-2007, 09:43 PM

"If that's how you feel about him, then we shouldn't go. If you don't care about him then I don't want to put my life at risk." Keoko said those words with coldness and harshness. She didn't want it to come out that way, she was thinking about something about her and her own brother.

Before Keoko came here she went to a fortune teller. She told her that 'family is family... and a broken family is better then no family...' Keoko shuffled around a bit. "The final decision is yours... but remember 'family is family.'"

It then clicked in Keoko's head she knew what she had to do. But depending on Miann's response is when she'd do it.

Sun
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-08-2007, 09:28 AM

Although initially surprised, she saw the reason in Keoko's words.
'She's right. I came here in the hope of having a human family.' She coughed. 'But then...he didn't look for me...'
She had come to a conclusion fairly quickly. She had no intention of rushing into what could be a life threatening situation, just on a whim of a wizarding headmaster.
"I'll wait a while. See if i can find out more about the army...and what chasing him might mean." She mused to herself. "Yes. I'll do that." Yet she didn't seem to convinced with her own answer.