chibilady18
*^_^*

Old 12-31-2007, 07:08 AM

Luke bent over to retrieve his fork and then looked up to were the boy who he had over herd as Zane.

"oh um... I'm Luke, Luke shield."

Luke extended his arm to shake the other boys hand.

Stormy1
Not as on as much but still arou...
Send a message via AIM to Stormy1 Send a message via MSN to Stormy1 Send a message via Yahoo to Stormy1

Old 12-31-2007, 09:42 PM

Zane gave the boy a warm smile and shook his hand. "Nice to meet you Luke, Zane Collins." He nodded his head towards Claire. "and this is Claire."

chibilady18
*^_^*

Old 01-02-2008, 04:37 AM

Luke extended his hand to Zane and smiled at the other boy. "Its a pleasure to meet you both" Luke told them somewhat shyly.

KopperKat
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-15-2008, 07:54 PM

Kopprianna-Katherine Sileny smiled at Bella's chimp comment, and opened her mouth to reply to the raven-haired girl, but her attention was averted to a male with tousled black hair and green eyes as he sat near herself and Bella.

Raising one of her finely shaped eyebrows in his direction, Kopper looked on, slightly intrigued. He had an aura around him that screamed, 'I'm to good for you.' yet there was almost a softness to him...

Her attention was then turned back to the black-haired girl next to her, and Kopper assumed she was answering the boys question, though Kopprianna was so lost moments before she didn't hear anyone speak. Blinking rapidly to get her wits about her, Kopper listened to the conversation, and rolled her eyes when the boy turned his attention to the stuck up 'chimp' sitting not far away, and was delighted when he didn't kiss the girls hand.

After seeing Bella glare at Ashling for the second time, Kopper giggled out loud. As the Proffessor finished his speech Kopper decided now was the best time to introduce herself.

"Hello," she said to the green-eyed boy as she stuck out her hand to shake with his, "I'm Kopprianna-Katherine Sileny." Her accent was thick when her name rolled of her tongue, but the rest of her words seemed fine. Giving him a bright smile she waited for his reply.

Sanajima Mamimi
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-16-2008, 05:26 PM

( D: sorry my computer was down for awhile, @w@ im confused in whats going on)

KopperKat
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-02-2008, 04:33 AM

((Are we still going?))

Sanajima Mamimi
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-12-2008, 04:43 PM

(?)