Alexander Linden
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-30-2008, 04:48 PM

The word is 'lighter', Sho!

Navi
Starving Artist
Send a message via AIM to Navi

Old 10-30-2008, 04:51 PM

Oh my gosh, good guess Alex! I am so confused, hehe!

MYV rocks
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-30-2008, 04:52 PM

ROUND [7]'s "YES" QUESTIONS:
1. 1ST HINT: generally small, but not microscopic (fits in hand)
2. do you play with it? (jitsumi1221-->you CAN, in fact there are contests involving it, but the main use for this isn't to be played with, if that

makes sense)
3. is it made of metal? (leeky-->part of it)
4. is it made of plastic? (jitsu-->part of it)
5. is it a rectangle shape? (jitsu-->usually)
6. 2ND HINT: has a small "wheel" XD;
7. is it colorful like /llama? (ace-->it can be XD--rainbow llama)
8. is it used for practical purposes? (alex)
9. 3rd HINT: some of them are refillable
10. does it give off heat if the 'wheel' is turned? (alex)

ROUND [7]'s "NO" QUESTIONS:
1. can you eat it? (jitsumi1221)
2. is it spherical? (leeky)
3. do you use it to make other things? (jitsumi1221)
4. can you wear it? (jitsumi1221)
5. is it alive? (leeky)
6. is it some kind of recreational sports game? (jitsu)
7. is it a utensil? (paprika)
8. does it have an antennae? (jitsu)
9. THE WORD IS IPOD, SHO (jitsu-->SORRY TAT)
10. is it some sort of toy? (paprika)
11. is it a part of a game console? (jitsu)
12. is it electronic? (alex)
13. is it made of woods? (sweetcooky)
14. does it run on batteries? (paprika)
15. is it used to find a location? (jitsu)
16. is it used around the house? (meilin-->it can be, but the purpose is not to be used for stuff in the house like cleaning/repairing, if that's what you mean)
17. do you use it to hold fluid? (jitsu-->XD it holds fluid, but you don't use TO hold fluid XD)

DING DING DING! CONGRATULATIONS, ALEX! THE 7TH WORD IS LIGHTER!

wah, so many NO's XDDD;; i'll go tally up the scores!

Sweetcooky
Dead Account Holder

alex: i was thinking of that too D:

Alexander Linden
\(@O@)ʌ...

Why are you confused?

The 'wheel' + 'refillable' gave it away.x D

Suspense
What does this button dooooooooo...

Old 10-30-2008, 04:54 PM

@Shoshizzle: Yes. Wow, that would be quite a show...xD

Yesh yesh, I know <3 Which is why I didnt say it xD

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 10-30-2008, 04:54 PM

Congrats!
-never would have gotten that- XD

Paprika
Rika Crab

Old 10-30-2008, 04:55 PM

I dont smoke and i ahvent been around smokers i a while XD didnt think about a lighter

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

ack . . how do you delete this?

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Yup yups, im a lifter! also help them figure out where junk is and help keep the warehouse organized so that people can find the stuff fast and then just go. *shrugs* also build most of the displays that are in the warehouse. we get yelled at a lot when items are out of stock, and i guess most of the time im pretty good at not being all snippy back, but SOMETIMES, omgosh they should just.. urgh, i want to tell them how i care about their stupid salt and pepper shaker being out. hehehe i was working when i was preggo.. 9 months in and this lady comes up to me "i need help im 2 weeks pregnant", i just laughed and walked off. *snort* she complained to my boss and he laughed and told her i was due in 3 days and she was all indignant still (this was one of those 5 lb box times). quite frankly if i about to have a kid in 3 days, and can lift a 150lb box.. then she should be able to also.

hahahah i dunno about that sho, im pretty guyish too... all my life ive been "one of the guys" *snort* only difference now is that i have bewbs because of my kids. before i didnt even have that, so im just a bony gangly girl that likes to play violent sports. *cackles* even at work all the girls working there are pretty guy-ish.. we throw paletts around everywhere to see how high we can get them to stack.

hahaha actually i asked him yesterday and surprise of all surprises, he wants to go tomorrow! i tell you i was shocked out of my pants when he told me that. i guess he just wants to go in his costume and show off to his friends though. that and his best mates from work are going so that might be it too. we never really get to hang out with all of em at one time. its hard when we all work at the same place. every once in a while we all get together and do something fun though, like play football or, well we had lan parties for a time, where we would hook up 3 or 4 xbox's and play Halo against each other. that was always fun.

ah, WArhammer? no i dont play with my husband, my computer isnt strong enough to play it (it is 5 years old) right now i just play when hes asleep or not at home so he can use his compy when hes home. i'll have to take some screenies (i keep forgettng) but the graphic are AMAZING! i LOVE it.. its where i got the idea for my baddy actually, i made a character on each side (order and chaos) and right now im aboslutely loving my chaos rogue type thing and my order paladin type thing. its intertesting, they are both so different but still fun in different ways. oh the quests.. are.. well long stories are included and then in bold they have just the main (you need to grab 4 talons) type of thing. makes it so you dont HAVE to read the big long text, but it is really interesting if you do.

awww my new OC's i dont really have a picture of? i made a lineart of her, but i forgot her tail and i didnt color it at all.. and i have a few sketched but havent scanned them as of yet. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...rt10242008.jpg its not very good . . . and the tail is missing.. and i havent figured out the clothing yet. but myeh. i was thinking colours kinda like these : http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...dChild2008.jpg

awwww lol. Sho i was one of those kids *snort* my parents traveled out of the country a lot, so normally only one would be with us for a short time, and always was the last one to leave th after school care. lol i was nick named cinderella because the aftr school ladies would ask me to help clean up so they could leave right after my parents got me, so i would help sweep the floors. hahaha and then both my rents were working in 2 different countries, my brother and sister were living in Peru, and i was living in Brazil with my uncles friend. it was an interesting time.. i moved with that family to argentina.

hahaha no, no leash yet, we thought it seemed kinda wierd, but hes getting more and more difficult to take to places because he runs around wild like a wild child. so im thinking maybe we should get one for him. i dunno, he runs and tries to hide and its scary, because what if someone takes him from us while hes hiding and we never find him?
ah andhe doesnt tap on time, he does it over and over and over until you pat attention and says "mom mom mom mom mom mom mom mom" the whole time while doing it. just typing it makes me kinda irritated.

Hahaha no Ian and his bro werent really close. and i dont think he considers our kids his blood? he said something along the lines as he doesnt see me and the kids as family because we havent been married in the church yet. we only have a court marriage. and dunno, i just really dont like him near our kids, cause sure id love to see him TRY to hurt me, but near my kids and that would make me so very very homicidal. lol *very overprotective mommy*

hehehe i dont read too much sci-fi, not realy into aliens and such, i have aread a few and liked the,but for the most part, nah. I have a friend at work that pretty much reads only that though, i can ask him for some of his favorite authors if youd like? we are trick or reating together tomorrow, if i can remember i'll ask him for you.

the author is Sabrina Jeffries *nods* But if you like Vampires i suggest the series by Stephanie Meyers or Jeaniene Frost (though the later, i was just a tiny it "OMGAD" about one part in the second book >.>: ) havent really read too many vampire books though, the girls at work lend me them because they say i HAVE to read it, so i do. to their credit they are interesting . . just not really my thing?

hahaha ironically i LOVE watching the sci fi channel.. just not reading it. History channel is always good too, especially wen they cover ancient rome and Greece, i always find those insanely fascinating. and comedy channel is great also, i love comedy, laughing just makes you feel good all over. for a while there Ren would burst out laughing anytime any one else would laugh, it was pretty amusing.

awww and thank you. we gave ren a hair cut since then... so he doesnt look so much like the crazy wild child.

Navi
Starving Artist

Old 10-30-2008, 04:56 PM

I dunno, I guess a lighter isn't an everyday object for me so it wasn't on my mind, hehe. Good job. :]

MYV rocks
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-30-2008, 04:59 PM

ROUND [7]'s "YES" QUESTIONS:
1. 1ST HINT: generally small, but not microscopic (fits in hand)
2. do you play with it? (jitsumi1221-->you CAN, in fact there are contests involving it, but the main use for this isn't to be played with, if that makes sense)
3. is it made of metal? (leeky-->part of it)
4. is it made of plastic? (jitsu-->part of it)
5. is it a rectangle shape? (jitsu-->usually)
6. 2ND HINT: has a small "wheel" XD;
7. is it colorful like /llama? (ace-->it can be XD--rainbow llama)
8. is it used for practical purposes? (alex)
9. 3rd HINT: some of them are refillable
10. does it give off heat if the 'wheel' is turned? (alex)
11. THE WORD IS LIGHTER, SHO (alex)

1. can you eat it? (jitsumi1221)
2. is it spherical? (leeky)
3. do you use it to make other things? (jitsumi1221)
4. can you wear it? (jitsumi1221)
5. is it alive? (leeky)
6. is it some kind of recreational sports game? (jitsu)
7. is it a utensil? (paprika)
8. does it have an antennae? (jitsu)
9. THE WORD IS IPOD, SHO (jitsu-->SORRY TAT)
10. is it some sort of toy? (paprika)
11. is it a part of a game console? (jitsu)
12. is it electronic? (alex)
13. is it made of woods? (sweetcooky)
14. does it run on batteries? (paprika)
15. is it used to find a location? (jitsu)
16. is it used around the house? (meilin-->it can be, but the purpose is not to be used for stuff in the house like cleaning/repairing, if that's what you mean)
17. do you use it to hold fluid? (jitsu-->XD it holds fluid, but you don't use TO hold fluid XD)

jitsumi1221 = 2 + 2 + 2 = 6
leeky = 2
ace = 2
alex = 2 + 2 + 3 = 7

@ sweetcooky:
aww, better luck next time! the key is also to keep asking the right questions XDDD

@ alex:
yah, i thought it might've been obvious when i said wheel XDDD i guess that was a bad hint, too XD

@ suspense:
haha, yah~ as long as they're hot, i'd pay to watch~ haha ;D

@ paprika:
XD; yah i can understand. i just randomly pick out something that was in front of me XD

@ jitsu:
HAHA, OMG, THUS, YOUR ANTENNAE QUESTION XDDD and i shall reply to your wall along with the rest tomorrow! 8D;;

OKAY, AFTER I UPDATE, ARE WE READY FOR THE NEXT ROUND? XD it'll be the last one for the night though ;___;

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-30-2008, 05:01 PM

hahaha SHO YOU EVIL TEMPTRES WOMAN! lol im trying to play WAR but this is so much fun lol

Alexander Linden
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-30-2008, 05:02 PM

@ Sho: I actually figured it out at 'wheel', but I waited a little bit to see first xD. I thought that my question would give it away and someone would guess before me. lol

Navi
Starving Artist

Old 10-30-2008, 05:03 PM

Oh yes, another round! :]

EDIT: Jitsu - WAR? Warhammer?

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-30-2008, 05:06 PM

hahha yes Navi! WArhammer ^^ its freakin awesome, i LOVE it

Navi
Starving Artist

Old 10-30-2008, 05:07 PM

Gosh! I play it too! Are you order or chaos? And what server do you play on?

sayuri_nitta
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to sayuri_nitta

Old 10-30-2008, 05:11 PM

Aww I missed a round *rolls in for a bit*

Have to go make dinner in about 50mins

Mirith
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Mirith

Old 10-30-2008, 05:11 PM

Sup?

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-30-2008, 05:12 PM

im one of each actually. i play Chaos on Floating castle? (i think thats the name) and order on some A named one, i'll have to log out and check in a bit *snort* in between each guess im jumping over to the other compy killing things to try and get my area influence filled up.. i want the weapon and armour from the rally master over here. lol

what are you playing as? im a witch elf and a er.. blade-dancer? i ont remember the name,., essentially some kinda tank on high elf side

Navi
Starving Artist

Old 10-30-2008, 05:12 PM

Hiya sayuri and Mirith :]

EDIT: Jitsumi: Bah, I hate witch elves. ;] I play order on Sea of Malice. I have a 26 witch hunter and 15 swordmaster and shadow warrior, hehe. And one of all the other characters (Yes, I have 10 characters, hahahah). My witch hunter's name is Ivan - which I did not realize at the time was Navi backwards. XD

---

Ugh, I am watching Stardust now and I am SO glad I read the book first. It's not a bad movie but the book was so much better.

Last edited by Navi; 10-30-2008 at 05:14 PM..

sayuri_nitta
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to sayuri_nitta

Old 10-30-2008, 05:13 PM

Loooove your avatar Navi =)

Mirith
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Mirith

Old 10-30-2008, 05:14 PM

Hi Navi, how is the auction coming along?

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 10-30-2008, 05:14 PM

-hugs Jitsumi and Navi-

Alexander Linden
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-30-2008, 05:15 PM

I want some Sho Sho arts. xD