momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 07-05-2011, 06:53 PM

Hime shook her head and smiled at the girl. "Nope. I'm pretty much done. I think all I have to do is maybe put some ice on some bruises...well, actually, there is something I wish to ask you. Could you get me some ice? I don't want to leave this guy's side until he wakes up or something...", Hime said. She looked at Akio for a few moments. His wings had moved some. It must have been from the pain or he was starting to wake up. 'Maybe I was to rough while treating him? oh I hope not...it must have been from the alcohol. I should have gotten some peroxide or something...I just hope he isn't in to much pain.', Hime sighed a little before she grabbed the remote and flipped on the TV. She started to go through each channel to see what was on.

LonelyOtaku97
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-06-2011, 03:23 AM

"Yes I can"Mika left the room and headed down a hallway for the kitchen. Looking around for an ice maker or freezer she finally noticed it in a corner. "Bucket need a Bucket"looking around she found that by the icemaker. Opening it quickly and scooping enough ice into it for the mans wounds. She hastily carried it back but careful not to spill the ice"here you go"she opened the door and put it by the bed.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-06-2011, 03:38 AM

Hime was waiting patiently for the girl to come back with the ice. The nit occurred to her, she hadn't introduced herself to the girl or asked the girl what her name was! That was kind of rude...When the girl would come back Hime would introduce herself. While she was waiting, Hime was humming a little while flipping through the channels. Finally, Hime found a nice little channel. It was a cooking channel! One of the things she liked to watch was cooking shows. When she saw the girl come in, Hime smiled and took the bucket. "Thank you very much.", she said smiling. "Oh yeah, while I was sitting here, I realized I hadn't introduced myself to you! My name is Hime McNight. And your name is?"

LonelyOtaku97
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-06-2011, 03:41 AM

Forgetting she had introduced herself as well"My name is Mika Lee"she then placed down the bucket by the bed"it is nice to meet you Hime"she smiled at her. Hoping that the man laying on her bed would be ok. "Aw I love cooking shows alot"not being a good cook but she was still learning as a useful skill for her travels.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-06-2011, 03:53 AM

"its nice to meet you too, Mika.", hime said smiling. She giggled a little and nodded at what she said. "I watch them so that way when I do cook for my master I'll have yummy meals to cook him.", she said. Hime pulled out some cloths from her bag and started to put some ice in them. She tied them up then applied them in different places on akio's body. She really didn't know how old they were, but it might have helped some. There wasn't that many either, so it wouldn't be to much of a problem. She just hoped that if the bruises hurt that the ice would help.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 07-06-2011, 04:28 AM

After his mother had spoken up to him; hearing that they were at peace and that they wanted him to rest. Akio finally felt much more relieved even if it wasn't completely. All the pain that was rushing throughout his body had felt as though it had all lifted away even if he was still basically covered in wounds. Slowly as he laid there quietly a quick cold feeling flowed throughout his entire body as he gave a little gasp from within. With him feeling slightly better if not completely thanks to his mother's words. Akio was able to begin groaning in reality a bit as he slowly reopened his own eyes with his voice sounding as though he had just went through a storm. Slowly sitting up on his own, Akio tried rubbing the back of his head; but right before his own hand could reach behind his head. A quick jolt of pain rushed throughout his body as he placed a hand right onto his side grunting in pain as a bit of blood began to pour into the palm of his hand from the wound reopening for a moment. "Dammit that hurts.." he stated quietly as he looked around the room, only to find out that there were two other females in the same room. They had seemed to be speaking with one another and not to mention his body looked all patched up. It didn't take much knowledge to figure out the obvious that these two were probably the one that patched him up. "Wh-..who are you?" he asked weakly still sitting up even if it wasn't exactly the best course of action.

LonelyOtaku97
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-06-2011, 04:30 AM

Smiling back at her"Indeed cooking is an important skill" noticing her pointing at the man on the bed. Mika wondered if this was her lover and if that were the case she had a feeling he would be ok despite his condition he was in capable hands. "So who is this man I helped you carry?"she asked very softly her eyes shifting back to Hime.

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 07-06-2011, 08:29 AM

[@Andraus: srry andy, i thought i posted.
@DragonJake: ur with Carpathia lol]

Satan and Lillith jumped in the hole and landed on the ground as they seen Carpathia flying in the air with Drake in her hands going farther and farther from them. "Azrael, how did this happen?" he asked as he and Lillith opened their wings and flew after Carpathia.

Carpathia looked at Drake, "Drake, may I ask you something?" she asked as the flew through what seemed to be an old and decaying hallway of a once great castle.

<---(wat it looks like)

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-06-2011, 03:50 PM

Hime nodded a little, "Indeed it is.". She turned her head when she heard the boys question. She blinked a few times before she smiled a little. "Well, I'm Hime and this is Mika. May I ask who you are?", she said smiling to Akio. When she heard the girls question she turned to her. "I really have no idea who this guy is. I just found him and couldn't leave him there since he was...you know wounded."

Len clearly wanted to keep up[ with them and walking or running probably wouldn't have helped him with that. So he went into his demon form and started to fly with the others. He looked around his surroundings for a few moments. it was...very old looking. "What is this place?", he said once he was right behind the others.

LonelyOtaku97
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-06-2011, 07:26 PM

She smiled to Hime"thats ok"hearing him move and speak was a surprise to her. While the Hime spoke towards the stranger Mika sat down in a chair not far from the bed. "At least hes awake and speaking I wonder what happened to him"Mika did wonder who he really was and what he had been doing to cause all these wounds.

dragonjake
The one true dragon! >:D
Send a message via MSN to dragonjake Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjake

Old 07-06-2011, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothika_Knight View Post
[@Andraus: srry andy, i thought i posted.
@DragonJake: ur with Carpathia lol]

Satan and Lillith jumped in the hole and landed on the ground as they seen Carpathia flying in the air with Drake in her hands going farther and farther from them. "Azrael, how did this happen?" he asked as he and Lillith opened their wings and flew after Carpathia.

Carpathia looked at Drake, "Drake, may I ask you something?" she asked as the flew through what seemed to be an old and decaying hallway of a once great castle.
Drake had been too stunned to think about anything that was going on, everything made no sence, this was all to confusing for him, then upon hearing Carpathia's question, he looked into her eyes and nodded slightly "s-sure" he stuttered as he was a bit supprised at the fact they were flying through somewhere that was clearly old.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 07-06-2011, 09:55 PM

As the young girl named 'Hime' stated who she was along with introducing who the other girl was. Akio gave a simply little nod as he tilted his head lightly when he heard her question in return to who he was. He simply just laid back down onto his back slowly from being still exhausted even though he was patched up, his body still ached from head to toe from all the fighting he had went through. But at least luckily he was still able to speak normally. "My name is Akio...Daishi.." he replied slowly and with as much strength as he could pull out, they didn't seem to know who he was which was a good enough thing for him. It probably wasn't exactly the most needed thing to know about him on who he was. So hearing that Hime was the one that helped him inside, he simply turned his attention right over toward her while he laid on the bed. "So..your the one who helped me in here?...I thank you both for helping me.."

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-06-2011, 10:13 PM

"Nice to meet you Akio. Are you in a lot of pain? I was hoping I wasn't being to rough or anything...this is the first time I've ever tried to patch up wounds at this level of severity. I'm just hoping it wasn't to painful, if you felt it while you were sort of knocked out.", hime said. She looked over at Mika for a few moments and then back at Akio. She wondered what happened to him too, but it wasn't any of her business...so she wasn't going to ask. He would tell her what happened if he wanted too. She smiled at Akio when he thanked her. "No problem. I'm just glad I could keep you from dieing.", she said.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 07-07-2011, 03:31 AM

As Hime spoke up again asking if he was in a lot of pain or not, Akio just turned his attention directly at her and gave a little smile shaking his head. True, he was in pain but laying down and being awake made things a bit better than they were earlier when he was unconscious and being patched up. During that time, he felt as though he was going to explode from all the pain; but that was obviously to be expected. "No, I'm okay. It may had hurt; but what can you do right? I apologize for making you do that, I probably wouldn't be alive right now if you two hadn't patched me up." he thanked once again and gave a little nod when she said that she was glad that she could keep him from dying.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-07-2011, 03:46 AM

(*huggles the little yellow dude in your siggy* ;n; I couldn't help it.)

"Don't worry about it, Akio. I just hope you wont get anymore wounds like this. It's not good for you.", Hime said smiling.

(the shortness burns. @@)

LonelyOtaku97
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-07-2011, 05:18 AM

Mika smiled at Akio"glad I could be of service to you I appreciate your thanks"then she looked towards Hime"It is a good thing you know something about healing wounds"relieved that Akio was now going to live Mika let out a small sigh.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 07-07-2011, 01:14 PM

Giving a little smile and a nod to follow along toward Hime when she hoped that he wouldn't get anymore wounds like this. Akio just sat up a bit but this time made sure to let his back and the back of his head lean against the headboard of the bed behind him. With that as a little support for him to lean against, Akio could sit up much easier without the pain surging throughout his entire body. All of a sudden when the other female named 'Mika' spoke up and said that she was glad to help, he simply gave a nod toward her keeping his warm smile across his face. Slowly as he looked away from the two of them; he raised his head to stare up at the ceiling and closed his eyes with a deep sigh of somewhat relief. 'Its finally over...I can't believe...I'm still alive...what does that supposed to mean? why am I still even here?' he thought to himself as thoughts of why he was still alive after that fight between the brothers and him wandered throughout his head.

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 07-08-2011, 06:42 PM

Carpathia looked at Drake and landed as they walked the rest of the way. She was still in her bra underwear but Carpathia doesn't seem to care about it, "Do you love me?" she asked walking down the corrider.

LonelyOtaku97
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-08-2011, 10:29 PM

Mika smiled back at him it was good he was alive but she still wondered about his wounds. Deciding she would question that later on"Akio you don't mind if I stay here do you?"sure that she wouldn't mind that at all but it didn't hurt to ask. Mika decided she'd return to her room later on in the evening. It was also odd that there was a giant hole still in the hotel which she had no idea were it lead to.

dragonjake
The one true dragon! >:D
Send a message via MSN to dragonjake Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjake

Old 07-08-2011, 10:36 PM

Drake smiled a bit as they landed and was greatful that they was on the ground, he tried not to look at her body and tried to stay focused on her face, but her question soon caused him to blush deep red "w-w-well... i-i do..." he said as he walked next to her and stopped for a second "but... d-do you l-love me"

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-08-2011, 10:50 PM

Hime didn't know what to do at the moment. She decided to stay quite and let Akio rest. She started to change to channel on the TV, but then decided to turn it off since hse wasn't sure what else to put on at the moment. When she heard what Mika said, she was going to say she could stay, but since Akio was the one who was going to be staying int eh room until he recovered it was up to him weather or not he wanted Mika to say, really. At least, to Hime he thought that.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 07-09-2011, 01:19 AM

As Akio finally stopped thinking about the situation, he slowly restraighten his head and turned his attention right over toward Mika as she asked him if she could stay with him. True, hearing that made him a bit curious about why the young girl would want to stay in the same room with him at all; other than the fact that she would want to make sure he didn't die in his sleep. So thinking that was the case he simply just gave a little nod and smiled warmly a bit. "Sure, I don't see why not." he stated shrugging his shoulders a bit, as he turned his eyes right over toward the T.V when he heard the channel beginning to change he simply watched how there were people talking along with other noises coming from the show on the T.V.

LonelyOtaku97
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-09-2011, 01:34 AM

Mika turned and faced the T.V herself"Thank you perhaps taking turns watching over you would be smart"she could turn into a cat that would make her night vision better. "I can turn into a cat which would help".