Old 08-12-2009, 08:30 PM

Ah, I have to go.
Mum's moaning at me Y-Y
I shall be back tomorrow!
I hope.

Kalyst
Kalyst the Conquerer is in!

Old 08-12-2009, 09:02 PM

Awwww, darn I wanted the event Dragonite.I have Regigigas, The Nintendo Club Jirachi form this year and first ever star festival jirachi given out back in 04-that's why they're both so special to me. I snagged a Channel Jirach and some Wishmaker ones before, but I traded them around. I managed to get my boyfriend the first ever Jirachi ever given out as an event...

iZennon- and hello to you too! sorry I haven't posted in a while-I was looking up an interesting battle strategy relying on phyazing and assist shuffling, LMAO.

Lucentas
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-12-2009, 09:11 PM

I wanted that Regigigas and the Shaymin that came out right before it so bad~ But for the Shaymin, I was away at school and took the wrong bus route and ended up completely passing the area where the island's sole Toys R Us was, so...I just spent the rest of the day in Honolulu instead. xD With the Regigigas, I was just too busy with school and stuff to try.

Which is why I like it back home, there's a TRU within walking distance. >3 Bring on the events!!

Kalyst

Old 08-12-2009, 10:29 PM

Hahahaha, Shaymin. Gaa, I have on just sitting in my box doing nothing really....Sighs. I'll double check it's stats and stuff on Serebii's IV calculator to see if it's good. For Shaym....in.><

The Regi's just there so you can catch the three regi's in game. He's not anything special outside of that.

iZennon
Apollo Injustice

Old 08-13-2009, 09:58 AM

Anybody here~?
I'm so tired today =w=

Elwing
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-13-2009, 09:59 AM

Pokemaaanz!! :'D

Kalyst

Old 08-13-2009, 04:21 PM

Hello Elwing! Today I'm on my crap of a computer because me BF took his beastly laptop back *cries* So sad...ah well, I can cope. Thing I love about mene-their site doesn't lag as bad as Gaia's. Annnyways, hellos to everyone else (hehe, I saw you iZennon) and so far Jirachi's got one wish so anyone's welcome to wish today.

There were some more updates on Serebii today for Heart Gold/Soul Silver...or wait darn, was that yesterday? Argh. Well that and I saw some pretty funny vids on Youtube-there was one where a Marowak completely owned an entire team.

Kalyst

Old 08-14-2009, 09:21 PM

The giveaway will be EXTENDED until tomorrow because Jirachi feels like it >< So for anyone who still wanted something you have another day to turn in a wish.

So how is everyone today? I got TWO shiny Ralts's today from a chain! *dances around*

Kalyst

Old 08-15-2009, 09:21 PM

The giveaway has ended ! *sighs*

To those who have participated and hung around, thank you all very much and be sure to drop by the Mene National Pokemon League thread to come chat again!